PDA

View Full Version : What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

Seashore
04-22-2009, 11:40 PM
This thread is for members who are unhappy with what is going on in the world regarding the change-over to the "New World Order," meaning bringing an end to national sovereignty and replacing it with one central government and one central bank for the planet.

I am interested in the thoughts of members who have had an ongoing concern about this and have been thinking about what we should be doing. "We" meaning humanity--"we the people."

What do you think it will take to defeat the New World Order?

Thanks in advance for sharing...

oldpaganfreak
04-23-2009, 12:11 AM
i'm going to be unpopular right off the bat, i know. oh, well........
personally, i'm for total human anhiliation, which we seem poised on the brink of anyway.
my abysmally deep ecology sees us as expendible. we're just one species. we seem intent on sh*ting in our nest and killing our neighbours.

the best way to defeat the new world order is to kill the buggers.
we just have to go along too.

Humble Janitor
04-23-2009, 01:40 AM
We don't have to do a thing. They are self-destructing as we speak.

And if they do put up a fight on the way out? We'll "fight" them with love. After all, nothing is more powerful than love.

orthodoxymoron
04-23-2009, 02:47 AM
Hijack the New World Order. Replace the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution. Create an interest free, silver backed, global currency issued by a non-private central bank. I don't have a problem with globalism. I have a huge problem with corrupt dictatorships, enslavement, and extermination. Fighting them with love and reason may be the best solution. I suspect that there is rampant infighting within the New World Order.

Christo888
04-23-2009, 03:46 AM
'We' come to terms between ourselves as to how we want to interact in all areas of life and just begin doing it.

Sovereignty has no authority to answer too and requires no permission to enact. "Just act it":lmao:

Anchor
04-23-2009, 05:47 AM
In my opinion, the New World Order has been defeated, it just has not finished dying yet.

Soon the evil entities that animate those forces will leave this planet and never be able to return.

A..

Christo888
04-23-2009, 05:54 AM
In my opinion, the New World Order has been defeated, it just has not finished dying yet.

Soon the evil entities that animate those forces will leave this planet and never be able to return.

A..

I second that!

BROOK
04-23-2009, 05:54 AM
This thread is for members who are unhappy with what is going on in the world regarding the change-over to the "New World Order," meaning bringing an end to national sovereignty and replacing it with one central government and one central bank for the planet.

I am interested in the thoughts of members who have had an ongoing concern about this and have been thinking about what we should be doing. "We" meaning humanity--"we the people."

The Truth :thumb_yello:

Humble Janitor
04-23-2009, 08:06 AM
Hijack the New World Order. Replace the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution. Create an interest free, silver backed, global currency issued by a non-private central bank. I don't have a problem with globalism. I have a huge problem with corrupt dictatorships, enslavement, and extermination. Fighting them with love and reason may be the best solution. I suspect that there is rampant infighting within the New World Order.

How about none of this? We don't need currency and old systems in a new paradigm.

Why re-hash the same old **** when you can start fresh?

AussieG
04-23-2009, 09:34 AM
A fight or argument can only exist when there are two sides, we need to take responsibility for our contribution, by

Getting out of the ring. ( choose not to participate in agenda the threatens the life, liberty, freedom, or property of another living sole.

Realize we are more than 3d 5 sense beings, we do have the power to create.

Take back our responsibility.

Concentrate on giving and forgiving, the future is evolving past our Ego, doing what our conscious suggests despite what our Ego wants.

Think not what humanity can do for you, but what you can do for humanity!!
(I wonder where i heard that before)

Need not greed

Steve_A
04-23-2009, 01:09 PM
Hi seashore,

The answer to your question depends on what you consider the 'New World Order' to be.

I don't think that countries will lose their sovereignty.
I can prove this by asking if your local town council decides what it does in your local municipality.

You may well ask what that has to do with it and the answer of course would be, because the Federal Government is acting like a "One State Order", because the Federal Government holds the local governments accountable for the financial side of their operations.

We can take this up a notch with the European Union. With the exception of the UK, the original members of the European Union have taken on a currency called the Euro. Even so, in each country they have their individual Euro currency (printed with their presidents' or kings' face). These Euro currencies are regulated to be equal to each other, to create a common value. The Euro.

Although I do miss running around Europe going to bureaux de change with Liras, French Francs, Swiss Francs and Deutchmarks, I haven't seen much difference in those countries.

All nations are obliged to keep withing certain financial limits to stay in the European Union, but each national government is still free to determine what happens in each respective country.

North America is almost ready for their common market, the Mercosur is here down in South America and I'm sure Asian markets will join forces also.

It's only natural, using this logic, that eventually all of these common markets unite to form a 'New World Order' which monitors and regulates what the individual common markets must do to keep everything in the status quo.

The only thing that bothers me about this is that after this happens, there will be no more room for expansion, unless we meet some intergalactic government to deal with.

As we all know if there is no growth, or expansion, this leads to stagnation and frustration, and this is very dangerous in the hands of only one organization. It needs to be that when one end of the see-saw goes up, the other must go down.

But the point I'm trying to make is that I don't think sovereign individuality will be lost because of these moves. for the most of us, we wont even feel the change.

Best regards,

Steve

burgundia
04-23-2009, 05:51 PM

And if they do put up a fight on the way out? We'll "fight" them with love. After all, nothing is more powerful than love.

i agree that this is a better choice.

Seashore
04-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Here is a link to a web log post:

"The Power of Being Little: Why We Can Stop the New World Order" by Bronte Baxter (http://www.illuminati-news.com/articles2/00209.html)

orthodoxymoron
04-30-2009, 09:09 PM
I have a dream...of UN + JFK + US Constitution. I know this will bring hoots and hollers! However...some say that JFK was the last real President of the US...and that he was murdered because he opposed the New World Order. Some say that the US Constitution is in the crosshairs of the corrupt globalists...and will be eliminated. Some say that the UN will be the primary vehicle for a global dictatorship. OK...why not hijack the UN? Don't fight it head on...just change something evil into something good. Heck...let this be the idea of the current crew of globalists. I just want to win these people over. This would be a much easier way of dealing with this brutal gang of fact-fakers...which includes a very corrupt and dangerous military/space/alien/industrial/financial theocracy. I don't want to run in the streets...I'm too lazy and sqeamish for that!

Seashore
04-30-2009, 09:15 PM
Here is a link to an article:

"The Power of Being Little: Why We Can Stop the New World Order" by Bronte Baxter (http://www.illuminati-news.com/articles2/00209.html)

Here is a quote from the web log post:

"...The worst thing we can do, once we become aware of the New World Order, is to accept that its achievement is a given. The global elite does have dire intentions, but those are not as threatening to our welfare as our own dire thoughts..."

orthodoxymoron
04-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Here is a quote from the article:

"...The worst thing we can do, once we become aware of the New World Order, is to accept that its achievement is a given. The global elite does have dire intentions, but those are not as threatening to our welfare as our own dire thoughts..."

I liked the article. The last part was best:

'We who are awakening don’t have the luxury of sighing and being discouraged. We have to summon our strength and our will and decide to stop this thing. We have to determine to stop the New World Order. Not by shouting loudly and being martyrs, but by whispering. When enough of humanity has heard the whisper, then we can descend en mass on our governments, media, corporations and other control networks and collectively demand our freedoms. That is up the road. And we will know what to do, and how to do it, when the time approaches.

For now we whisper, as we image and will into manifestation our intended outcome. We will to put an end to our collective nightmare. We will for our brothers and sisters to wake up. We whisper in their ear and gently shake them. As the dawn approaches, we know that their sleep can’t last for long.

The mice who’ve been discouraged must take hope, stop shaking their heads, and start spreading the news, ever so quietly. No more saying “the New World Order can’t be stopped.” All that ever mattered will implode if we give up. Failure is not an option'.

Seashore
04-30-2009, 09:39 PM
I liked the article. The last part was best:

"...When enough of humanity has heard the whisper..."

I'm really hoping Avalon is playing a role here. We're not just preaching to the choir when we post...

Seashore
05-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Here is a website that shows how Americans can help:

OATH KEEPERS (http://oath-keepers.blogspot.com/)

Christo888
05-01-2009, 06:24 PM
I'm really hoping Avalon is playing a role here. We're not just preaching to the choir when we post...

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Every word you type is your intention expressed into the Ethers of Creation whether anyone else is reading it or not.

The Subtlety of transformation... fanning the flames of Truth is all consuming!:original:

And better still is any understandings one currently holds can be expressed and the Truth within it will hold the test of time and the rest will burn up to make room for new Truth for that individual.

05-01-2009, 06:35 PM
The powers of the World have succeeded in whipping up frenzy against globalization. By doing that, they have successfully denied everyone a say in global policy and future global government. If all the protesters just fight globalization because they are "angry and not going to take it anymore". Then they have locked themselves out of the decision-making process. What we need is to look at the reality that globalization is already here, and there is a global movement towards a One-World Government. We need to step up to the table to contribute to the global process and policy making. Demand a say in the new Global Government. Demand that it includes Human rights for all, a fair global minimum wage, enforcement of anti-pollution laws and envionmental regulations. Global government could be a good thing. Right now the corporations play governments off against each other. If the governments dont meet their demands for cheap labour and no pollution laws, they just go to another country that will. If there were true global standards and enforced pollution laws, this planet would benefit.

If you just protest against globalization, and are not stepping up to the plate with ideas on how we can make this work fairly for the citizens of the Earth, then you will be shut out of the decision making process. The global agenda will be formed soley by the evil corporations and nefarious bought off lawmakers. What we will end up with is Global Corporate Fascism. Many say that is already here. In many ways it is. But it is by no means complete yet. We are still at a stage where we can demand to be heard and demand that the rights of global citizens and protecting the environment be met.

orthodoxymoron
05-01-2009, 07:11 PM
246: You are so right! In a sense...the New World Order is a done deal. The battle is for exactly WHO will control the NWO. Malachi Martin argued at least a couple of decades ago...in "The Keys of This Blood"...that the battle for control of the NWO was between the former Soviet Union...the Vatican...and the United States. I hope this is a quiet and bloodless revolution...with the major players deciding to take the side of responsible freedom early on. Then they can seamlessly make it 'their idea'.
I don't want to corner anyone. I just want this world to be run properly...by Main Street...not Wall Street...or the Dark Side of the Moon.
My current view is as follows:

scanner
05-01-2009, 10:12 PM
do not judge least you be judged ,they will distroy themselves for everyone who is murdered by them a little piece of them dies to . Love wins all :thumb_yello:

Zeddo
05-01-2009, 10:22 PM

Perhaps a good start would be to read this thread (I know I am the author, this isn't a punt, it just appears that the title is probably misleading as the response has been at best totally apathetic).

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13502

We are all saying the same thing but in a somewhat fragmented way.

Love to All

Z

05-02-2009, 05:02 PM
246: You are so right! In a sense...the New World Order is a done deal. The battle is for exactly WHO will control the NWO. Malachi Martin argued at least a couple of decades ago...in "The Keys of This Blood"...that the battle for control of the NWO was between the former Soviet Union...the Vatican...and the United States. I hope this is a quiet and bloodless revolution...with the major players deciding to take the side of responsible freedom early on. Then they can seamlessly make it 'their idea'.
I don't want to corner anyone. I just want this world to be run properly...by Main Street...not Wall Street...or the Dark Side of the Moon.
My current view is as follows:

I agree with your views too.

I think if we start by pushing for things like a Global minimum wage, and Global Environmental protections that are enforced. That would be a good start. If we demand a say and start with these two things then maybe we can all get a seat at the table and push in positive directions. Of course pushing for those two things is no small start but would require a great deal of effort. And we could push for both of these things by lobbying governments to enact legeslation and create consumer advocacy groups that boycot companies that dont abide by those standards at the same time. Of course I alone or anyone alone don't have the resources to do this let alone start it. But it starts by putting the idea out there. Defeating the nefarious NWO means demanding a seat at the decision making table.

orthodoxymoron
05-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Governance should be the central issue. It's really Irresponsible Tyranny vs Responsible Freedom. I don't want We the People to have to eat crumbs off the floor from a dictator's feast...I want the dictator removed and exiled. I want We the People and Constitutional Responsible Freedom to be seated at the table. Then We the People can talk about environmental preservation and financial ethics, etc, etc. It is very poor policy to negotiate with terrorists.

BROOK
05-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Cripple their machine...they need us to feed on...without us they are nothing.....NOTHING...
We actually have the power over them....we just don't use it...they use us. :wall:
Eventually we will be the change...and they will have no more power..when that day comes...we will be free :thumb_yello:

Seashore
05-02-2009, 07:41 PM
...We actually have the power over them....we just don't use it...

As in refusing to cooperate? Be "passive aggressive"?

BROOK
05-02-2009, 07:55 PM
As in refusing to cooperate? Be "passive aggressive"?

As in not allowing them to use us anymore...tell me..would they be able to have wars..if we did not fight them? If we decided to grow food and give it to the hungry..can they stop us?
Standing up and declaring our freedom to choose not to be part of their ugly machine...for without us...they have nothing. :thumb_yello:

Of course..everyone would have to BE THE CHANGE....be the peace we desire...show our love of mankind together...a global effort...one worth striving for...
I am actually in the process of doing just that... I am contacting evey peace organization I can find and try to start global organization of Architects of Peace....It's a lofty and huge job..I could use some help if any one is interested..but I can try to go it alone also...because..I want to be the change I desire....I cannot stand seeing the suffering of humanity any longer....we are a beautiful humanity...lets get back to the creating of Love and Peace...love of mankind we were brought here to create :thumb_yello:

Zeddo
05-02-2009, 08:51 PM
you could start by reading this and then getting mad and then getting off your buts and then doing something and the..............................
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13603&highlight=declaration
that thread has a full copy of the declaration of independance.......quite a unique document don't you think (no pun intended).

05-07-2009, 03:14 PM
I think I must have scared the NWO. Today, I went hiking in the forest with my dog as usual. Then off in the woods there was a loudmouth on a bullhorn and a group of idiots firing volleys into the trees. They were trying to scare me and it didnt work.

As for Global minimum wage and Global environmental protection. Thosa are major things and not scraps off the table. That would do more to alleviate world poverty and help save the planet than anything. Once you force the NWO order to listen to you with these two issues. Then you can begin co-opting their nefarious agenda on other things. Towards true World peace and Global Human rights.

orthodoxymoron
05-07-2009, 04:04 PM
It must have been an Alex Jones wannabe! I walk my dog through the forrest every day. It sure beats fighting on the internet! I didn't mean to belittle your proposal regarding a global minimum wage and global environmental standards. You are right. This would be an important step in the right direction. What do you think about the relationship between free enterprise...a minimum wage...and environmental standards? I like the idea of speaking politely yet honestly to the PTB. This is much better than shouting insults at them.

feeler
05-07-2009, 05:47 PM
I can't speak for others. Within my own ability, I have been sharing my understanding of the NWO agenda with coworkers, family and friends. The PTB agenda and methodology needs to be exposed, discussed, and understood. Just doing my share at the grass root level--

-feeler

Seashore
05-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Within my own ability, I have been sharing my understanding of the NWO agenda with coworkers, family and friends.

I find it almost impossible to do that. But I won't give up...

05-07-2009, 07:59 PM
It must have been an Alex Jones wannabe! I walk my dog through the forrest every day. It sure beats fighting on the internet! I didn't mean to belittle your proposal regarding a global minimum wage and global environmental standards. You are right. This would be an important step in the right direction. What do you think about the relationship between free enterprise...a minimum wage...and environmental standards? I like the idea of speaking politely yet honestly to the PTB. This is much better than shouting insults at them.

Ya of course free enterprise is good too, but we have minimum wage and environmental standards in the West and it works (or should legally) just fine. Why shouldnt the third world have that too? Right now the corporations are saying to the West: "Well your wages are too high and you wont allow us to pollute, so we'll go somewhere where we can do that". Then the West's politicians say to their people "We have to lower our standards if we're going to remain competitive". Their catch word for that is "Globalization". So, then standards are continually lowered everywhere. If the corporations cant go anywhere else for lower wages and no pollution controls, then standards wont be lowered, they will be increased. And the rest of the world will finally be exisiting on more than "less than a dollar per day per person". There will still be lots of room for free enterprise and making money.

Zeddo
05-07-2009, 08:14 PM

you know what, at least he gets off his **** and does something, now what do you do? What do I do? What does anybody do other than to tear to pieces them that actually do something? Who cares about Alex Jones' affiliations, but let me tell you, he gets out and is heard, more than 99.9999% of us so-called enlightened beings do.

Seashore, good job and bravo, keep spreading it around at work. I do the same and am not smiled upon at work but you know what, if they fire me I just create another job to go to. I allow Spirit to take me where I need to be and that is enough for me.

The person who thinks he is free is indeed a slave

The person who thinks he is enlightened is indeed in deepest darkness

Zedd Out

Seashore
05-07-2009, 08:52 PM
Seashore, good job and bravo, keep spreading it around at work.

Thanks but I guess you misunderstood me...

I find it very difficult to talk to people about issues. It seems that people think it is not appropriate to talk about such things.

But I keep trying to learn how.

I am so thankful for Avalon because I feel that these posts we write are making a contribution...

orthodoxymoron
05-07-2009, 09:09 PM
I wasn't criticizing Alex Jones. I listen to his show probably once a week. His style is not my style...and he has much more brains, energy, drive, and courage than I do.
I know I'm lazy and stupid...but I'm doing the best I can.

Would a global minimum wage be socialistic in nature? Shouldn't pay be negotiated between the worker and employer? Should there be a global maximum wage? Should there be a cap on wealth(no millionaires, billionaires, or trillionaires)? In a way...I like the idea...but does this conflict with freedom? At what point do we enter into socialism and communism? Environmental and safety standards are another story. This would seem to be fair game for global regulators. On the other hand...at what point does the state over-step reasonable limits...and become an obstructive and overbearing pain in the ***? Perhaps full disclosure labels on all products...describing pay, working conditions, safety records, environmental impact, carbon footprint, etc, etc...might be a better approach. This would allow countries and companies to conduct business in an atmosphere of freedom...while freedom of inquiry would identify those companies and countries which violate basic human rights and decency. The retailers and consumers could then decide who and who not to do business with. Just a thought. I really don't know.

05-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Some socialism is OK. What is the fire department?, police? education system? All forms of socialism. In the US and most of the West there already is minimum wage, environmental protection. And everyone still has freedom to make money- lots of it. The problem is that the corporations have moved industry offshore-away from the US and the West to cheaper labour (almost slave labour) and no pollution controls. Then they turn around to the west and say they will only come back when the West lowers it's standards. Every country is competing for corporate jobs and industry by continually lowering their standards all over the world. A global agreement for global minimum wage and environmental protection would end the corporate tyranny. Remember some socialism works, some capiatlism, some democracy. it's the extreme of any of those that never works. extreme socialism=communism, extreme capitalism=slavery, extreme democracy=popularity contests.

05-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Orthodoxymoron - I like the idea of having socially responsible labels including wages paid, environmental impact etc..it could really change things, as long as the companies are not lieing about their conduct on the labels.

orthodoxymoron
05-08-2009, 07:45 PM
Would a little bit of fascism be ok? Or...is it just the extreme fascism we need to avoid? Can someone be a little bit pregnant? Can there be too much freedom? How much is too much? Can there be too much responsible freedom? I maintain that the combination of freedom and responsibility is an absolute standard. The words balance each other...and maintain homeostasis...sort of like a buffer for ph balance. There cannot be too much responsible freedom.

burgundia
05-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Thanks but I guess you misunderstood me...

I find it very difficult to talk to people about issues. It seems that people think it is not appropriate to talk about such things.

But I keep trying to learn how.

I am so thankful for Avalon because I feel that these posts we write are making a contribution...

start with something that will be easy to understand ans see if they just look around. codex Alimentarius or chemtrails. Show them youtube videos.

Seashore
05-08-2009, 08:08 PM
start with something that will be easy to understand ans see if they just look around. codex Alimentarius or chemtrails. Show them youtube videos.

Good suggestions. Thanks! :original:

orthodoxymoron
05-08-2009, 08:26 PM
'The Money Masters' is a good place to begin. It's a documentary about international banking. No shouting. No fear-mongering. Just the facts: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936

For something with more of an edge...and with a bit of an attitude...'Endgame' is a good overview of what is being said about the New World Order: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4583630379439989634&hl=en

The secret is to get informed without getting mad. People tend to gravitate toward being ignorant and apathetic...or toward being partially informed and very angry(especially when they get burned by the system).

Seashore
05-08-2009, 08:50 PM
'The Money Masters' is a good place to begin. It's a historical documentary about international banking. No shouting. No fear-mongering. Just a lot of quotes by people we all know...

I have this DVD. One thing about it is the guy keeps pointing a pen at the viewer when he's making his points. I found it to be distracting! But it's good info...

The secret is to get informed without getting mad. People tend to gravitate toward being ignorant and apathetic...or toward being partially informed and very angry(especially when they get burned by the system).

Great points. But get mad enough to take action in a smart, responsible way...

orthodoxymoron
05-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Perhaps 'The Money Masters' needs to be remade...and updated. If you come across a better presentation of this information...let us know.
The love of money...and the mandrake...are the roots of all evil. This is an infowar. Let the new information settle into your system...and then communicate it. The hard part is to not be disruptive...and end up arguing, fighting, getting fired, getting divorced, getting excommunicated, etc. A lot of people may not be ready for a lot of new and upsetting information. If someone else brings up these subjects...we can be ready to enter into a conversation with them. Asking and answering questions is much better than preaching an angry sermon.

feeler
05-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Great points. But get mad enough to take action in a smart, responsible way...

The recent H1N1 outbreak was a good opportunity for me to raise healthy skepticism among my coworkers.

Words are going around on the Fed being a privately owned bank.

All in all, progress.

-feeler

Seashore
05-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Words are going around on the Fed being a privately owned bank.

All in all, progress.

-feeler

Yeah! This is encouraging...:original:

05-09-2009, 02:53 AM
Would a little bit of fascism be ok? Or...is it just the extreme fascism we need to avoid? Can someone be a little bit pregnant? Can there be too much freedom? How much is too much? Can there be too much responsible freedom? I maintain that the combination of freedom and responsibility is an absolute standard. The words balance each other...and maintain homeostasis...sort of like a buffer for ph balance. There cannot be too much responsible freedom.

Of course fascism isnt ok. Socialism isnt fascism. People tend to jump on the "antisocialist" bandwagon. But a few laws to keep minimum standards isnt fascism. Like in Canada, France and the UK with government funded healthcare. It's a form of socialism and it works. It's far cheaper for everyone per capita and the waiting list or quality is no worse than the USA. It's better. And free. That's why I say a little socialism is good. Obviously up to a point. And some capitalism is good to encourage ingenuity, and create jobs so people can live nicely. And give people hope because if they work hard they can make a better life for themselves. Responsible freedom is great, the problem is there are a lot of nefarious people who are completely irresponsbile. They are the ones causing the whole mess of corporate fascism. A few laws to keep them on an anti-fascist leash would help things. If you have no laws and just preach "responsible freedom" will everyone just go along with that? I have faith in humanity but not that much faith. The current world is living proof of how a lot of people are out to get everyone else for the almighty dollar. There are also a lot of really good people too, but not everyone is of that mindset. I love the US constitution and bill of rights. It protects people. I love that there is a minimum wage in the USA and other places. It protects people from even worse conditions. I love there are laws in the US and other places protecting the environment. I just wish they were global.

05-09-2009, 03:04 AM

And what does "responsible freedom" mean? You're allowed to have freedom, but not if you rock the boat? You're allowed to have freedom of expression but not if it challenges accepted norms? You're allowed to have freedom of thought or speech but not if it goes against the government or other "official" institutions? What would happen to the world if no one pushed envelopes, took risks, asked new questions? It almost sounds like a form of fascism itself.

Dominic
05-09-2009, 09:38 AM
Love

Seashore
05-09-2009, 10:37 AM
I love the US constitution and bill of rights. It protects people. I love that there is a minimum wage in the USA and other places. It protects people from even worse conditions. I love there are laws in the US and other places protecting the environment. I just wish they were global.

I love these things, too, and want them for everyone in the world. But they need to be established and enforced locally, not globally, so that the power structure is close to the individual.

Seashore
05-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Love

If we could just reach "critical mass" of this. But first, people have to love themselves...

Anchor
05-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Love

Radiate it ;)

Seashore
05-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Love

Radiate it ;)

And get over our "victim mentality": Stewart Swerdlow - You are the hope (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1841273843746166117&ei=1aYESoXgDJKurgLaoGUCgq=stewart+swerdlow)

Paramartasaya
05-10-2009, 10:11 AM
Emergency Broadcast! New World Order Ahead! by David Icke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHvTy_fVdJ8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edavidicke%2Ecom%2Fcontent% 2Fblogcategory%2F30%2F82%2F&feature=player_embedded

http://www.davidicke.com/content/blogcategory/30/82/

PLEASE DON'T RIOT

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/20744

Anchor
05-10-2009, 11:46 AM
And get over our "victim mentality":

Already did that quite a few years ago :naughty:

We are the ones that we have been waiting for.

Seashore
05-10-2009, 12:23 PM
We are the ones that we have been waiting for.

Any suggestions? Other than radiate love? (Which is a lot...)

Seashore
05-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Emergency Broadcast! New World Order Ahead!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHvTy_fVdJ8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edavidicke%2Ecom%2Fcontent% 2Fblogcategory%2F30%2F82%2F&feature=player_embedded

I remember when Bush Sr. made that speech before Congress, using the term "New World Order," and thinking to myself, "What in the world is he talking about?"

Seashore
05-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Emergency Broadcast! New World Order Ahead!

This video is a superb overview of what we're up against...

Paramartasaya
05-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Mr. Celente: "They are Not "All Powerful"! This is what people really need to realize! They are giving up too much, by thinking that these people are too great. All the people have to do, is "Speak up --- Stand up and say No! Just say NO! And the course of history can change!"

http://www.trendsresearch.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0QdLkgvJwM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etrendsresearch%2Ecom%2F&feature=player_embedded

Seashore
05-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Mr. Celente: "They are Not "All Powerful"! This is what people really need to realize! They are giving up too much, by thinking that these people are too great. All the people have to do, is "Speak up --- Stand up and say No! Just say NO! And the course of history can change!"

I didn't hear the quote in the video... Where does the quote come from?

Paramartasaya
05-10-2009, 04:05 PM
Published: May 8, 2009
ATS Press Corps Exclusive Interview with Gerald Celente

"I had the pleasure of being granted an interview with Gerald Celente of www.Trendsresearch.com... on May, 4th 2009."

"I was nervous, as I was about to speak with a brilliant man who looks at trends intellectually and forecast events in the future from them. He is considered the number one trends expert in the world by the media, by being accurate on forecasting major events, before the events had unfolded."

"During the interview, there was one especially very powerful statement he made! That one statement was an answer in regards to a question I had about "The Powers That Be". The one statement, will now stay with me and I will remember it and keep it in mind everyday!"

The one statement?

Mr. Celente: "They are Not "All Powerful"! This is what people really need to realize! They are giving up too much, by thinking that these people are too great. All the people have to do, is "Speak up --- Stand up and say No! Just say NO! And the course of history can change!

"He made that statement, emphatically stressing the words spoken!

What he said right there, gives me strength and courage to face whatever is coming our way in the future and want to stand up again and raise my voice once more! I hope everyone reading this will also take it to heart! It is a very powerful and meaningful statement, we all have to keep in mind, when we think there is no combating what the governments have been doing to our rights."

Mr. Celente was very candid about believing a false flag can happen, so the governments can take away even more of our rights. When I asked him if he thought it could involve the internet --- with cracking down on it? He said "Absolutely"! The internet is where people are getting the truth and "The Powers That Be" have a problem with it, as they are not able to control it.

He also felt, "Yes, what is occurring now and the way various situations are going, we could be seeing Martial Law in our future".

We talked about how the Main Street Media is a complete distraction media. How one network cut an interview with him, so they could run a segment about Obama's dog, how another informed him "they only wanted pleasant conversation" and wanted him to talk about "what he thought about massages"!

I am still laughing over that! I am in disbelief, a network got Mr. Celente for an interview, who is an expert on what is going to be happening in the future about very important, critical situations that affect us all, and they wanted him to talk about massages?!

That is outrageous! It shows the full extent the networks are not actually giving "real news" to the people, but only news they conjure up and want to distract us with. Gosh forbid, we think about the direction our future is going and what the government is doing in the form of new legislation. Personally, I have not seen a network talk about legislation up for votes, which can have a direct impact on our lives, except the few controversial legislations of the FISA, TARP, and Stimulus bills, yet other equally important legislation is not brought to the American public's awareness.

Mr. Celente did mention, this is "The American Idol Society" it is about junk food and junk news.

He has mentioned a third party is needed, in previous interviews, so I asked him "Who he saw as fulfilling those shoes"? Mr. Celente's answer was "Ron Paul could do it, but, he does not have the charisma for the American public to get elected, though he has the intellect". Right now, Mr. Celente feels we are headed into being a fascist nation.

As far as the Swine Flu and his thoughts on it, he said --- years ago, in a book, he has predicted a new Black Plague, due to all the poisoning happening in the air, water and food, our immune systems are not strong due to the poisoning and there will be another very bad and dangerous plague. Is the Swine flu it? He is not sure, but it doesn't seem to be, yet he expects there will be one in our near future.

We of course discussed, Gold, hyperinflation, paper money, China. The fact, gold could in reality go to 5 or 6 thousand dollars an ounce, as there is more of a discussion of a money based "gold standard".

My first question was about China, as I feel they are central to the United States right now. They are the biggest holder of our debt and to me, they could make or break us in many ways.

Mr. Celente said China is holding all the cards right now. They will do what is best for themselves overall. Their dollar reserves will be used to buy assets in many forms; metals, companies and countries!

I hope you enjoy the interview below and the information provided as much as I enjoyed having the interview with Mr. Gerald Celente. There is much more information to be gained than mentioned above.

I have not changed the wording in any way, I have transcribed the interview using his and my exact words as spoken. There was no softening or misconstruing any of his words or statements in the interview.

For the conversation purposes -
Mr. Celente - is abbreviated to "C"
Sherrie Wilcox --- is abbreviated to "S"

INTERVIEW:

S --- I would like to Thank you Mr. Celente for honoring us at ATS with this interview and Welcome you.

C --- My Pleasure

S --- You are so brilliant and have a huge following at ATS. You are the world's number one expert on trends and predicting what will happen in the future with them. If you could, please give us some examples of the trends in past you predicted and they happened.

C --- Well, I guess, when we really made our mark, was when the Wall Street Journal credited us with forecasting the 1987 stock market crash and we had said in January 1987 that the markets would crash. Then there are many other trends of lesser importance in terms of financial, but very important in terms of life. For instance the whole craze for bottled water, the organic clean foods trend, in fact I coined the term "clean foods". The outcome of the Iraq war a month before it began, we said the United States would achieve a swift battlefield victory, then it would evolve into a long and hard fought guerilla war. Things such as the recession, the last couple of recessions, the panic of 08, we forecasted in 07. Now we are forecasting the onset of the Greatest Depression.

S --- Yes, you have been so on target with everything. I have listened to your different interviews and watched you on the network news, about what you perceive or predict what will be happening in the near future. With that, I have some questions. One is regarding gold. I know you have predicted gold to go to $2000 an ounce. A question with China regarding China had gone from 600 tonnes of gold to 1054 tonnes of gold reserves since 2003, that is a rise of 76%. Russia has been increasing their reserves along with organizations of the Petroleum Exporting Countries. Gold demand has risen, yet the prices have gone down. There have been claims that Comex has been manipulating the market through JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs. Do you think that manipulation is going to get busted?

C --- I don't know if anything ever gets busted when Wall Street and Washington are both on the same team. It is not in the best interest of the United States for gold prices to go higher, or any of the central banks. What is happening, what I believe is only the delusional believe that paper money is going to be worth anything at some point. You can not keep printing money as they are doing now out of thin air and not expect it to devaluate the currency. So it is only going to be a matter of time. Today, gold is up $17.00 and we are going to continue to see those kind of spikes. Once the general public becomes aware that their dollars aren't going to be worth anything and their investments in companies with fake balance sheets, will mean nothing come retirement days, there is going to be a rush on gold. The reality is, you can only mine so much of it, supply will be way, way below what demand is going to be. When we say $2000 an ounce, we are saying that, at that price, not to sound as though we are bringing it to astronomical heights because we believe it will actually go much further than that. We are only putting that number on it, so the public can grasp it, at a rate basically a thousand dollars higher than it is. But it has the potential particularly if there is more talk about gold standards for it to go to 5 or 6 thousand dollars an ounce.

S --- Right. Regarding that, when you were talking about printing money, on April 11th the Central Policy Research Deputy Director of China stated they wanted other countries to join them in demanding the U.S. dollar to be tied to inflation, do you think that will happen and do you think they will continue to fund our debt? Because wasn't the end game of the U.S. govt. to cause hyperinflation to pay off the debts easily?

C --- That could very well be, that is very true, which gives people a good reason --- if they are going to refinance, they should do it now, because they will be paying off their loans with cheaper dollars. But I don't think that China could really force or tell the United States, in terms of… it's only business, and as long as the United States keeps buying Chinese products , they will keep funding us to a certain extent. As it becomes more difficult for China to sell their products to the United States as demand goes down, because of declining wages and real income, China is going to do what they need to do. With or without the United States.

We believe they are not going to be dumping dollars they are going to be buying up assets, whether it is gold, platinum or silver, whether it is companies or countries. China will be using that money, it won't be so much we believe as a negotiation of monetary policies, but more they are going to do what they need to do when they want to do it in their time frame.

S --- Right. They will do what is best for them.

C --- Right. They won't be jawboned by the United States to do anything. They are holding all the cards.

S --- With that though, in the way of trying to tie the dollar to inflation and stating they want as the inflation goes up they want the debt to go up. Do you think they would be able to do that, even though we are buying their products?

C --- I don't think so, I don't think they will be able to force the United States. Let's remember it is about 1.2 trillion dollars, it may sound like a lot, but in the grand scheme of things, they can start working through that debt. Maybe on taking new debt, a demand on inflation falls into it, we just don't know, there are so many variables behind it, it may well happen, but we don't see that as one of the issues right now. Again, only because we don't know enough about it, to make a sound judgment on it.

S --- Okay, Let me ask you, because obviously it is the biggest news happening right now, is the Swine flu. What is your take on it, in the way of financial markets and what extreme actions do you think the governments will take?

C --- Well, first of all. This is not new to us, we have forecasted…. In one of my books "Trends 2000", we actually wrote in 1995 --- of the new black plague. You can not continue to poison the air, poison the water, poison the food, grow animals on these factory farms, and not have break downs of immune systems. Whether or not it happens, whether it is Swine flu or SARS, bird flu, you name it, there is going to become a time when there is going to be a real pandemic. It has to happen. Again, you can not poison people in massive numbers and not expect immune systems to break down. So, of course these are real opportunities to focus people's attention away from some other issues. Is it government contrived? We would doubt it. Would they seize on the opportunities there to divert people's attention? Yes! That is the way we see it. If it is not going to be Swine flu, in our very near future within the next several years, we are forecasting a new "black plague".

S --- You don't think Swine flu is the black plague then?

C --- We don't know, we don't know which one it will be, which variations of the scene it might take, it is doubtful this one is it, but there will be something. 

There are scientists out there who want to argue, you can dump pesticides into food. Genetically modified foods are good for you. Raising factory farms doesn't hurt, if you feed the cattle, chicken manure, as they are doing and cardboard and other junk and that doesn't affect you. That you can put poison in water, poison in the air and it doesn't affect you. Let them save that for someone else, I don't get involved in those kind of moronic arguments, that these scientists will come back with. I am not an imbecile! There are people that buy, that swallow those beliefs. When you compound that, by the amount of vaccinations that people are going to be taking to divert these things, which of course is going to weaken the immune system in other ways as well….we are set up for a pandemic. It is not a question of if, it is a question of when.

The hypocrisy, just to show you, of what goes on. You take the Obama administration, how they are planting their own garden and how they talk about all they will eat is organic foods and how they buy it locally. In the mean while, they push legislation that permits, factory farms, genetically modified foods, bovine growth hormones in the milk. It is the height of hypocrisy! Let them eat "frankenfoods".

S --- You are exactly right, it is amazing, the whole organic thing, yet all the legislation that is going through is about GM foods.

C --- Exactly! They don't care! If anybody hasn't grown up yet, it is about time they do. This is a country for the Elites! Look where the money is going. "The too big to fails", while the rest of us are "too small to save"!

S --- Yeah, with that, do you see us going into Martial law around the world?

C --- It could absolutely happen. I put nothing past them! Obama is turning out to be "The worst of Clinton and the Best of Bush".

"The worst of Clinton" in terms of, he has turned his back on all the progressive things he said he was going to do. Whether it was renegotiating NAFTA, bringing in the same criminal group --- of Larry Summers, and Orszag, and the rest of the people that dismantled Glass-Steagall act, and other legislation that prohibited banks from becoming casinos that gamble. They are back in the White House, so it is the worst of that crew. The other element of "The Best of Bush", they just sent 21000 more troops to Afghanistan, on terms of wiretapping, on terms of habeas corpus. He has taken the Best of Bush, which is worst for the people and has accelerated those to new levels. So martial law? Absolutely!

We are turning closer and closer into a fascist state. I don't say that as hyperbole, as a merger of corporate and state powers, by definition according to Mussolini - who knew a thing or two about fascism --- is called fascism. So when you put that with the dismantling and abrogation of our constitutional rights, martial law, could very easily be instituted in our system.

S --- Well, it is amazing, when Obama ran on change and we expected all the Bush doctrine, all the torture, everything to end and to get everybody out of Iraq immediately, it seems like everything is continuing, plus even more extremes are happening, in the way of legislation.

C --- Exactly, you nailed it. With torture, he was going to close Guantanamo. Things… they just slip them out on the weekends, they just announced for example, he is going continue with the military trials --- military tribunals, that he spoke against during the election. As far as torture as well, they are closing Guantanamo at some point, but they are sending the prisoners to other countries to be tortured, and rendition. So it is going more extreme with the wiretapping, the justice department is backing the Bush plans, it is the same game. This is World Federation Wrestling, that is all it is, they put on a show in front of the people and then they go backstage and have a beer together.

S --- What is interesting, is with the American People, his ratings are very high, yet, why are they not seeing he is not doing the change he promised?

C --- There are two reasons why. The first reason why is his core support, the liberal base. They are hypocrites, in the sense, they hated George Bush so much, they believed anything Obama would tell them. Even when Obama changed his mind with pulling out of Iraq immediately, as he said he would, now it is up to 18 months and bringing more troops into Afghanistan and preemptive strikes in Pakistan. He did these things and they turned a blind eye to them. The second element of the question is why don't the other people see it? Because this is a junk food, junk mind nation. It's turned into, lowest common denominators, quality doesn't count. This is an American Idol society. Look where the people get their information from. When I go onto these blogs and websites, and even the New York Times, quoting what Jon Stewart said, what Steven Colbert said, what Limbaugh said, what Hannity said, what O'Reilly said, how 'bout what Moe, Larry and Curley said? These are comics! This is the highest intellectual common denominator of comics, buffoons and loud mouth broadcasters? Who know nothing about anything and speak as though they know everything about everything? People…. this is where they get their sound bite news from.

I was just bumped recently on Good Morning America, they were going to run a piece about my broadcasting and how ahead of the pack we were, for Obama's new dog. That is America.

S - I am laughing in the background

C --- Does Boo bark?

S --- It seems like, the people that you mentioned - behind those people, those newscasters, are actually corporations with agendas though, that are actually controlling the type of news that gets out.

C --- It is corporations with agendas to some extent, but if anybody has ever worked for a corporation, and I have - thankfully, I got out at a young age - by it's very nature it is restrictive in thinking. Look at the corporations in this nation, do we have to look any further than General Motors, Chrysler or Ford, to see the dead thinking? When they had it all and could have kept having it? But they shut out any foreign thought.

I remember the saying when I was a young man… when you went into the corporation, it was "Welcome aboard, don't rock the boat". So, it is more than just an agenda, it is the whole corporate thing that prohibits people from expanding their minds, because they are stuck into a structure.

I have to tell you, I have FOX news, welcome me more than any other broadcasters. As far as the liberal media, I don't get any coverage from it at all. Even when I talked about the failings of Bush, the liberal media wouldn't give me any coverage. I am a political atheist, I don't believe in any of this nonsense. Again, to me it is like watching World Federation Wrestling.

I worked up in Albany, I was the assistant to the Secretary of the New York State Senate, I ran the mayoral campaign, out of graduate school out of Yonkers, New York. It is a sizable city, some 300,000 people. I was involved in West Chester politics, I know what the deal is, so when people talk about FOX… yeah, sure I know about Rupert Murdoch and on and on. But, at least I have a voice on that medium, I don't get anything from the others.

S --- Yeah, when I have watched on your youtube "Gerald Celente Channel", I have seen the interviews on FOX, compared to other networks. And….actually it is amazing at FOX, you will tell the truth, which is wonderful, that you are trying to inform the people… what is really going on, what is really happening, and that FOX is allowing that, compared to other networks. It seems, like you said… it is all about distraction. It is about the dog, or what Michelle Obama is wearing or how much her shoes cost. It is amazing the amount of distraction, that is suppose to be our network news.

C --- It is junk news! NBC, had me down there to do the "Today Show". They set up a whole off-location production for me to talk about massage and why it was popular!

S --- (laughing) You are kidding?

C --- No, no. It is those kind of things, again I have been on all of the shows, "Good Morning America, Today Show, Oprah, you name it. I used to do these shows more frequently, it was always "Now, Mr. Celente, it is early in the morning, we don't want to disturb anybody, let's talk about something, Light".

People have to really grow up in their minds. Don't they realize the same people for example, our top politicians are the people that in High School, we couldn't stand? That became the student government presidents or the president of their class and they used to brown nose the teacher and they always talked in terms as if they knew everything. Everybody couldn't stand them. These are the same guys, we are listening to now, that people are looking up to. The people who are running the media, were the ones who wanted to run the school newspaper, that we also couldn't stand most of them, because they were such pompous little jerks! This is who is there, they are only older! People look up to them, as though they are something different! All they have gotten is Grey Hair!

S --- Yeah, I am still at the fact that, I can not believe a network wanted you to talk about "massage", compared to you being an expert and an amazingly brilliant person, who can see through trends what is happening. And it was about "massage"?! I am bewildered!

C --- Not only that, this was an off site shot, so we had to go somewhere, bring a camera crew --- we are talking tens of thousands of dollars! For a stupid, three and a half minute piece. This is the kind of thing they do, but again this is the quality of people. This is what is going on in America, we are an "Under Developing Nation".

S --- You have talked about, in your different interviews… you have mentioned a false flag possibly happening, that would take more of our rights away. Do you think that could actually be internet based? Because, Sen. Rockefeller said "The internet is the number one hazard". My thought, when I heard that was "hazard for who"?! Because this is where we gain so much information, about the truth of what is happening! Do you think a false flag could happen regarding the internet, where they would crack down on it?

C --- Most definitely! Most definitely! Because that is where the word is spreading. As we look at the numbers, the numbers don't lie, people are tuning out of this broadcast stupidity, on the major media. The internet is becoming the new source of information and Net Neutrality is going to be a battle for the rest of our lives. Rockefeller, calling it a "hazard" --- absolutely! These are entrenched people. The great thing about politicians, look at the lives they lead. They hold jobs of which they are held responsible for none of their actions. Some 96% of the elected Congressional officials, some 96% of Congress incumbents get reelected. They have aides and staff around them, in the old days they used to call them "slaves and surfs". They have benefits that are the top in the world. They never have to get dirt under their fingernails. So anything that would disrupt their style of life, their life style they have become accustomed to, is threatening to them! There is going to be coming to a point in this country and it is not going to be far away, there is going to be a revolution. People have had it.

In my saying as a Bronx boy is and I repeat it frequently is: "When people lose everything and they have nothing left to lose, they lose it"!

S --- Right

C --- People have to understand what is going on here about this. This is serious, people are losing everything! ( anger in voice, as the conversation goes on ) These white shoed boys, don't know what it is, not to have any money in their pocket, not to be able to pay the bills, not to be able to pay their mortgage, not knowing where your next dollar is going to come, and not knowing when you are going to be thrown out into the street! When you get to that level, what do you have to lose? That is what you are going to start seeing happen!

S --- Well, you have mentioned an Intellectual Revolution was needed and also a third party, in various interviews. When you mean a third party, who do you see heading that third party, what type of third party are you talking about?

C --- A name that I came up with many years ago. In one of my books was "What Zizi Gave Honeyboy", we called it a "Progressive Libertarian". Libertarian in terms of government rights and staying out of our lives. We need some controls, I am not a complete libertarian, like for example I was all in favor of the Glass-Steagall act, you know the act, that didn't allow banks to become gangsters.

I am in favor of some types of legislation. Progressive in the terms of quality of life issues. How do we achieve to become more enlightened and move in the direction for the benefit of all living things? So those kind of things, type of a party, I would say the closest person, I would see now, would be a Ron Paul type of candidate.

S --- Right, when you say that, do you think Ron Paul… it seems he is really about the American people, that he is actually, if you want to say "fighting the powers that be". Do you think he could really step into those shoes for the American people?

C --- I don't think he has the personality to do it. For example, what we are seeing now is the "Presidential Reality show --- Obama moves into the White House". It is about celebrity, this is a celebrity culture. He doesn't have enough celebrity about him. We need somebody that is more… you have to be charismatic at some point, more so than he is. He is great as I said! But does he have what it takes to win over the entire population? I don't think he has those credentials, in terms of, in looking at the celebrity context. Does he have it intellectually? Obviously!

S --- Yes

C --- But that is not enough to win an election in America.

S --- Right. Well, especially he doesn't have the media influence.

C --- Exactly!

S --- Who they are directing the people, to vote for.

C --- Exactly!

S --- "Global meltdown" --- There is a lot of talk, from the book from the 1960's "None Dare Call it a Conspiracy" in the way of the bankers and what their agenda has been since, the early 1900's and them having with FDR the meetings and the whole Federal Reserve act. With this global meltdown, do you think it was actually a "systematic long range plan or just dumb regulation"?

C --- No, I do not think it was a systematic plan at all. If there is an "illuminati" they have the "un-illuminati" in control. These are just a bunch of greedy people that have speculated beyond their means. You have people like Warren Buffet losing billions in derivatives. No, I don't think so. Will they seize the opportunity to gain more control? Absolutely! But was it contrived? No! Too big for anybody to manage! It is totally out of control! Was it contrived in the sense of lowering interest rates to sucker people into borrowing more, to borrow and expand beyond their means? Yes! That was done purposely! Was it done with the purpose that at some point, it will fall apart and then they would be able to move in to gain more control? No, I don't see it like that.

S --- You don't see it like that?

C --- No! Not when you look at who the players are and what they have done. We just saw General Growth --- the largest mall developer in the country go belly up! We are looking at Chrysler people --- Cerberus, John Snow the former Treasury Secretary under Bush and Dan Quayle, the CEO and Cerberus. Dan Quayle he is one of the directors, losing their shirts in the Chrysler deal. No!

Again, are they using the situation to their advantage? Absolutely! But it is way, way, way too big for anybody. It had nothing to do with Iceland going belly up, with Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, Hungary, Romania, all in financial distress. Yeah, is it to the benefit of the IMF and other banks to keep them under control? Absolutely! But did the Austrian banks, who are now 70% now in debt, that are losing their shirts in this venture, did they do that purposely? No!

S --- What about Sarkozy and all of them calling for a one world --- currency, government. You hear the "New World Order" again. Do you think a New World Order or One World Government, and currency will come from all of this?

C --- That is what I mean, they will seize the opportunity to gain more control. Just like they do, whether it is a terrorist attack or whatever it might be. So, sure! We could see the push of a Global currency.

S --- Okay, so that is what you mean in form of a government, a financial board?

C --- Right!

S --- Do you think that will happen in the near future?

C --- It is so hard to tell, we have to see the way things start unraveling, because at the same time, you can have more and more of a push, as we are seeing now for secessionism. Governments around the world, people not wanting to be affiliated with a world government. They are wanting to maintain their own identity. So it goes in both ways.

They are Not "All Powerful"! This is what people really need to realize! They are giving up too much, by thinking that these people are too great. All the people have to do, is "Speak up --- Stand up and say NO! Just say NO! And the course of history can change!

S --- Okay, regarding the speaking up. Last year, when FISA came up, I got on the phone to every single Senator, wrote the White House and called - when Obama was still a candidate --- called his Senate office, and I said "No to the FISA bill"! I would ask at the same time, "How many calls are you getting against it"? They would say, "One for --- a thousand against". The same thing happened with the bailout --- how many millions of people called against it? And also the stimulus bill, and I got involved in everyone of those. And yet, when you say "raise the voice" …. So many people raised their voices, including me, doing absolutely everything I could, yet it passed "against the people's will"!

C --- Which is why we need to go more towards a direct Democracy. Where people decide what they want. And again, these are the kind of changes that need to take place and kind of things we are talking about and when we talk about a revolution, those are the kind of things as well.

S --- Okay, I have kind of thought "It does no use to raise your voice to the government, anymore".

C --- Well, it doesn't! Not to this one, that is why there has to be some kind of a change, and it will come in terms of direct Democracy.

S --- Thank you, so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do this interview and I really appreciate this. I hope in the future to be able to do another interview and we appreciate it.

C --- Thank you so much for having me.

Mr. Celente, graciously continued the interview over the 20 minute allotted original time granted, the interview, in fact went to 35 minutes of time. I thank him for the extra time, besides for granting me the interview for ATS! Of course the time had flown, due to the amount of information I felt he imparted.

I sincerely hope, as more events unfold, I will be able to again speak with him and not be as nervous next time.

For those of you who would like to gain more information about Mr. Celente and his previous work, you can go to his website at www.trendsresearch.com..., he has a newsletter you can sign up for on his website. There is also has a Gerald Celente, youtube channel at: www.youtube.com... he has the latest interviews and radio shows he had done, including conversations with Alex Jones, Art Bell, FOX news, Wall Street Shuffle, the list goes on and on.

Thank you for taking the time to read this interview and I sincerely hope you have gained some knowledge from it, as you look towards the future.

I want to again stress, Mr. Celente's statement --- in paraphrase "The Powers That Be, are only given the power because we are letting them have it, BUT it does not have to be that way! If we stand up collectively, we CAN CHANGE the course we are headed on"!

Question to everyone: Are you willing to stand up? Are you willing to have your voice heard? Are you willing to stop GIVING the "Powers That Be" the power…. through fear of them and thinking they are too powerful?

I want to recognize ATS member Nenothtu for his editing of the written report and doing all the editing and clean up of sound on the audio from the interview, so it can be made public also.
Thank you very much, Nenothtu!

This was my very first interview I have conducted with someone I admire and look up to, as being a leader in our world and in fact more of a leader than any President past or currently, due to honestly wanting to help others, by speaking truths and trying to do what is right by ALL people, in my opinion! That was my main reason for asking for the interview in the first place. Mr. Celente is someone who has been doing all he can to help others, by warning and trying to get people prepared for what is coming down the line soon and trying to change the course of what is coming, by speaking out about it.

This is Sherrie Wilcox, reporting for ATS www.abovetopsecret.com, and extending our collective thanks to Gerald Celente for granting this riveting interview."

Anchor
05-10-2009, 10:34 PM
Paramartasaya, thanks for posting that article it is a very good read.

He says one or two things in there I dont really agree with, but most of it was a fine job.

A..

orthodoxymoron
05-11-2009, 08:10 PM
And what does "responsible freedom" mean? You're allowed to have freedom, but not if you rock the boat? You're allowed to have freedom of expression but not if it challenges accepted norms? You're allowed to have freedom of thought or speech but not if it goes against the government or other "official" institutions? What would happen to the world if no one pushed envelopes, took risks, asked new questions? It almost sounds like a form of fascism itself.

Would irresponsible tyranny be a viable alternative to responsible freedom? Irresponsible freedom is anarchy from the perspective of the peasant...and a dictatorship from the perspective of the elite. They feed off of each other. Responsible freedom is driving a car safely on the open road. You can go anywhere you want...but you cannot unnecessarily endanger other people. Irresponsible freedom would be yelling 'FIRE!' in a crowded theater just for the hell of it. Responsibility without freedom would be the state deciding what is responsible and what is irresponsible...in a dictatorial manner. Fascism is 'God's Law'...and beyond question or challenge. Justice is 'Man's Law'...or negotiable. The U.S. Constitution provides for an orderly method of exchanging ideas and making decisions. This is not a dictatorship and it is not fascism.

Seashore
05-12-2009, 12:56 PM
While pondering this question, the term "passive aggressive" keeps coming to my mind...

So I searched the term, looking for confirmation that people being passive aggressive would have anything to do with defeating the NWO...

First, here is a definition of the term, from a blurb on the website wiseGEEK (http://www.wisegeek.com/what-does-passive-aggressive-mean.htm):

"The term passive-aggressive is used to describe someone who exhibits manipulative behavior within their personality. On the surface, the traits may appear as stubbornness or a polite unwillingness to agree with a situation. The end result is that the person is manipulating you to turn to their way of thinking."

I like this quote from the same blurb:

"The term passive-aggressive is thought to have originated during World War II. Soldiers were found to be shirking their duties, but in ways that were not openly disobedient. The army used the term passive-aggressive in a bulletin sent to soldiers regarding this behavior. Many soldiers saw this behavior as a simple response in order to keep from being killed during the war."

Seashore
05-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Evidently Coast to Coast (http://beta.coasttocoastam.com/) grappled with the impending NWO last night:

"In the first half of the show, political scientist and expert in relocation for personal security, Joel Skousen warned that WWIII was in the works for the United States, China, and Russia. One of the main purposes behind staging such a conflict is to scare Americans into giving up their sovereignty to a new global government, he suggested."

lemon_sky88
05-13-2009, 02:34 PM
Hello, and thank you for inviting my reply. This is my debute on Project Avalon Forum and i am very excited about the doors which have opend for me. I believe throught the current research i have conducted our only chance is to spread energy. Of course an uprising is out of the question. What good are we dead or in jail. We however cannot look at ourself as outnumberd. There is a giant populatioin kown as "the silent majority" this is why the swing vote exist. To understand the swing vote takes there power. Educate when ever nessisary and keep comunities such as this which allow for proper research to be obtained to back up information that is passed to keep this movement afloat. Knowledge and Positive Energy are our best weapons at this time. Build your bank of knowlege. We must as well posses an ability to reach out to each individual. The moment this becomes burocratic, were in trouble. The idea no one is too little, because sometimes that little guy provides the edge which wins the "war, battel, contest, ect." Is anyone interested in levitating the pentagon with our minds? This is what helped an earlier generation move mountains. Let us take note of what they discoverd and harnesed. Magnify the potiental and rlelese the effect on The New World Order, and any other regieme the exist for simple power over other minds/people. The human slave traders. We are those who "possess the light" or "carry the tourch" The One, multiples, or energy which watches over us will guide us though the Darkest of hours. Stay positive and focus on tapping your potential and power so they cannot and pass it on. With love for all

Seashore
05-13-2009, 03:20 PM
...We however cannot look at ourself as outnumberd... Educate when ever nessisary and keep comunities such as this which allow for proper research to be obtained to back up information that is passed to keep this movement afloat. Knowledge and Positive Energy are our best weapons at this time... We must as well posses an ability to reach out to each individual...

Bravo!!

lemon_sky88
05-13-2009, 03:27 PM
The New World Order is a distraction so the those in power will never have to answer to its wrong doings (To other man that is). It is a classic example of man not wanting to take responsobility for ones actions. Practice this simple philosophy in every small way in your own life and carry the tourch which may one day set the slaves free. Every one small instance where you can stand back and say wait a minute maybe i could have done this beter is anouther bullet in the direction of this Beast. Weild your weapons, use them wisely, there isnt much time and every grain of sand now counts.

Seashore
05-13-2009, 05:20 PM
... Weild your weapons, use them wisely, there isnt much time and every grain of sand now counts.

I am interested in members' anecdotes from their own experience. Anecdotes that illustrate what efforts they have made...

lemon_sky88
05-13-2009, 06:53 PM
I am directlly relating the big problems of the world to each and every human on this planet. any one little istance is a small ripple than can cause a tidle wave. I am new to project camelot which is where ive drawn most of my insparation. They go right along with my own philosophy which started when i was younger through an experience with my younger brother. I was very selfish self cnterd and willing to do anything for my own personal gain. was this insinct or my own intuition im not shur. one day i remember vividly awakening after doing something awful to him. I dont recall specifically what it was but I relized how bad it hurt me to see him hurt. from that day on i said im going to attemp to be kind to him and others at that. Things will be much beter in this world for not only every one, but me, if i simply make shur i am doing what i can to cary this tourch. It may seem harder to do whats right because whats wrong can be so intising (power). But at the end of the day life if much simpler easier and the bliss is 10 times more powerful than the bliss that comes from satifying any need for power. sorry to stray so far from subject but to answer the inquire what i do my self to inspire change is live every day as tho it were my last and do as much good as possible. i scre up like any one else. I also admit it so that i can hope to over come. I do my best to insire every one i meet to do the same and simply humanity needs to take resposobility for humanity. the blind eye we turn may kill us all, i refuse to sit idly by. it seems simple. but its truth. simple dose not equal easy. with love for all.

sammytray
05-13-2009, 07:53 PM
What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

Nothing... these "games" are not a "winning" / "losing" system.

What can you do? Really? What do you think you can do? :shocked:

Seashore
05-14-2009, 12:31 PM
One of the major aspects of the implementation of the NWO is Agenda 21 of the United Nations, and there is an organization that is working to oppose it. This organization is sponsoring a conference in Oklahoma in August 2009.

I've started a separate thread regarding Agenda 21 and the organization, Freedom21.

Seashore
05-18-2009, 09:51 PM
I have purchased the 4 DVD set "Ring of Power" by Amenstop Productions. On the back of the box there is an URL for a website associated with the producer of the series, Grace Powers.

The website is called "Help Free the Earth," and there is an action series (http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/actionseries-mainmenu.html) suggested. There are four categories:

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/img/money%20bag.jpg

Free Your Money

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/img/Brain%20Action.jpg

Free Your Mind

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/img/Resist%20Action.jpg

Resist the NWO

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/img/pyramidAction.jpg

Defeat the NWO

Each section has some practical suggestions...

Paramartasaya
05-19-2009, 02:40 PM
"Whistleblower dies in suspicious circumstances
On Stage at UFO Conference"

Tuesday, 17 October 2006
by James Casbolt, ex-MI6 Agent

"On Saturday October 7th I attended a UFO conference in Blackpool called ‘Probe international’. I planned to meet former US government official Dean Warwick who was the last speaker of the afternoon and try to convince him to blow the whistle about his experiences and knowledge regarding the NSA, missing children and Extra-terrestrials.

"At this time Dean had already gone public and completed an interview a couple of weeks earlier with my friend, investigative journalist Dave Starbuck. The fact of the matter was that Dean had only talked about a fraction of what he really knew. Therefore it was my intention to appeal to him and try to convince him to fully blow the whistle."

"When Dean was only minutes into his talk on stage he collapsed unconscious on the floor. The crowd was stunned and mass confusion ensued. He had stopped breathing and an ambulance was called but Dean had died on stage."

"When Dean collapsed on the floor a woman witnessed a man with dark hair slip out of the hall. She followed this man who then proceeded to walk down the stairs whistling merrily to himself, get into a car and make a phone call. He was then seen laughing down the phone to whoever he was speaking to. Who walks out of a hall whistling happily to themselves and then starts laughing down the phone after a man has just collapsed and stopped breathing on stage?"

"All of these events point to the fact that this was an Intelligence agency ‘hit’ using an E.L.F (Extremely low frequency) weapon. These E.L.F weapons can be set on a ‘Delta wave‘ and are able to shut a person’s nervous system down."

"Much of this technology has been perfected on the 4th level of the CIA underground Dulce facility in the New Mexico desert. The fourth level of this underground base deals with technological aspects of Human aura research, dream manipulation, hypnosis, telepathy and advanced mind control. The E.L.F weapons ‘suck’ the life out the victim’s body and Dean literally ’fell asleep’ on his feet."

"I was in tears and I walked past my friend Ellis who stared me right in the eyes with a look that said “We both know exactly what happened then”. Dean Warwick was a very brave man who died fighting for our freedom. Those responsible will be held fully accountable when the time comes. That time is coming soon. The same holds true for the ’5th column’ agents who were trying to convince the people at Probe they were one of us. You know who you are and so do I."

http://www.metatech.org/A06/whistleblower_dies_ufo_conference.html

Seashore
05-19-2009, 03:31 PM
"Whistleblower dies in suspicious circumstances
On Stage at UFO Conference"

This is a good article but I'm unclear how it relates to the thread title...

Barron
05-20-2009, 09:08 AM
Stop or limit their funding. How? By putting pressure on your local politicians to say NO when their countries representatives attend the big Copenhagen meeting in December whereby the One World Govt cronies are gonna try and pass the carbon taxes.

Seashore
05-20-2009, 10:20 AM
Stop or limit their funding. How? By putting pressure on your local politicians to say NO when their countries representatives attend the big Copenhagen meeting in December whereby the One World Govt cronies are gonna try and pass the carbon taxes.

You know, the importance of local government has come up on the US Constitution thread. I have been used to thinking only in terms of the federal government. But it's easier to get involved in local government, it's a good place to "learn the ropes," and I understand that local governments are rubber stamping United Nations mandates!

Tango
05-21-2009, 12:14 AM
The absolute power IS your SHERIFF... Ya'll should call a meeting with

Your Sheriff can throw, IRS, FBI, AFT, NSA, DEA, CIA IN JAIL legally... That's where the

true power is.... Here Watch:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/622.html

Now, Do you believe your lying eyes.

But, if your Sheriff is corrupt..... Well.......

Trooly,

Tango

Seashore
05-21-2009, 01:06 AM
true power is.... Here Watch:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/622.html

"The President of the United States cannot tell your Sheriff what to do!"

Great find, Tango!! :thumb_yello:

Seashore
06-03-2009, 01:30 PM
The following is commentary (http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=26386) by Chris of informationliberation.com:

Things are bad: What do we do about it?

Analysis posted Jan 10 2009

http://www.informationliberation.com/files/Melancholia1.gif

There are many different paths people can take, but what they all have in common is this: Avoidance.

Everybody knows things are bad in the world. Everything is not peachy. The problems are innumerable, the economy, our freedoms, our happiness, our quality of life, we are suffering in all aspects of life and though we hope for a better future we feel as though the things which are outside of our control will only get worse. The situation we are in is overwhelming, we feel like there is something we can do but we don't know what to do! Whenever anyone is faced with this overwhelming situation, the question always becomes "what do we do about it?"

Do we run out on the streets? Do we protest and go on strike? People do not really know what to do, they just do nothing or else they go and look for an out to it all. They join some political party or they become religious or they start drinking or taking drugs. They try to make money or work their way out of it, or they try to pleasure their way out of it with food or sex.

When a person says "what do we do about it" they are looking for an out. They want a savior to come and save them from it all, or they want to find some distant world where they escape it all. This is totally normal and perfectly reasonable. There is nothing wrong with people for feeling this way, I am as guilty of it as anyone else and I am not above it.

The problem we are in is not one of our making. Once again: the problem we are in is not one of our making. History is filled with butchery and murder, tyranny and theocratic oppression is the norm. We've all been born into a nightmare and we're just now waking up to how terrifying and all encompassing it all is. We are searching for outs but there are none, we are hoping to one day wake up and find it was all a bad dream. This is why it's not uncommon to hear the question "what do we do about it?"

There are endless people who say they have found the outs.

"It's the economic system!" they say,
"It's the government!" they say,
"It's the religions!" they say.

None of these things are at the root of the problem. How do I know this? Because none of these things are actually real. History has been dominated by these three systems but what do they all have in common... ?

They are all faith-based belief systems.

Economics is not actually a science, the entire system is based on faith. If no one believed the money they or anyone else had was worth anything, it would not be worth anything. Are you starting to get the picture? It's a belief system, it's based on faith and nothing more. Many people realize this, what most do not realize is that "government" is the same thing. There is no such thing as a "government." Government is an idea, to quote GHWB on the New World Order, "It is a big idea." People think that the government is something real, they see the huge buildings and pillars and statues and they feel like it is a separate entity unto itself which rules over things. This is an illusion. And this is where we start to get to the root of the problem.

Let me introduce you to a word which is in almost no ones vocabulary. The word is hypostatized. As I type it right now my Firefox spell check says it's not a word.

hypostatized
hy⋅pos⋅ta⋅tize
–verb (used with object), -tized, -tiz⋅ing.
to treat or regard (a concept, idea, etc.) as a distinct substance or reality.
Also, especially British, hy⋅pos⋅ta⋅tise.

Origin:
1820–30; < Gk hypostat(ós) (see hypostatic ) + -ize

This word describes the exact problem which is at the root of all other problems people believe they suffer from. We live in a faith based system, we live in a belief system, we think it is real and a distinct substance but it is not, we are only regarding it as such.

Just as the power of money would cease to exist if people did not believe in it, the power of government would cease to exist if no one believed in it. And I say that knowing what I'm talking about is a nonexistent entity which does not exist outside of peoples minds.

You see, when you understand this the problem is not what do we do about it, the problem is why have people ceased for thousands of years to realize this extremely basic fact of life? Why do people believe this nonsense and let it run their lives?

Because at the root of everything is the most basic human condition and the most basic and all pervasive of human problems, the avoidance of the obvious. Everybody knows what is wrong with the world and themselves, the problems are not complex, but people avoid the basic solutions which are staring them right in the face. They do not want to face up to the truth, they do not want the responsibility which it implies, they are afraid of life and of actually living.

This is the real problem with the world, it's blatant and it's staring you in the face. When you look at a puppy or a child they are free, they don't recognize the false belief systems and fake systems of control which we "civilized" adults all believe are basic and real, all they recognize is life, their feelings, their soul, their spirit, these things are the essence of life.

People believe themselves to be their beliefs, they say things like "I'm a Christian,"
"I'm a Democrat,"
"I'm a Philosopher,"
"I'm a Salesman,"

No. That is what you believe yourself to be. What you really are is your spirit, you are your mind, your soul, you are your feelings, you are your yearnings and your hopes and dreams. You are the spirit you had in you as a child and the spirit that is in a gallant puppy dog at the park.

You've been tricked into hypostatizing so many beliefs to the point where you actually think that they are what you are. I am here to tell you that you are not your beliefs, you need to wake up to this, this is the only thing keeping you from being truly free. Everyone needs to realize this, stop believing in the system and realize there is no system. Stop believing and start living!

Once you realize all this the question becomes how do you regain life? When you really look at life you see how all life is spontaneous in origin, it happens of itself. There is nothing to "do" there is just something to "be." We need to reinvent the term "be yourself" to literally mean "be" yourself. Nowadays it means much more "do" yourself IE "be the best lawyer or salesman or businessman you can be through doing lots of work!"

The regaining of life is a process, it's a process where you get back in touch with the spirit and spontaneity which is inside you and begin to liberate your suppressed feelings and expressions. Whereas if you were dead inside you would suppress all your spontaneity, if you are alive inside you express all your spontaneous feelings and just be yourself in the literal sense! It is both fun and liberating, you will feel good as a result of it, and you will free yourself and the world with it! Don't worry if it all doesn't happen at once, it took years to brainwash you and suppress your spirit and it will take time to deprogram yourself and refresh your spirit, but with every little victory you, and the world, will become more free!

"Trust the quiet inner voice that tells you what to do. You hold your life in your hands, don't entrust it to anyone else, least of all to your chosen leaders. BE YOURSELF! Any number of great men have told you that." - Wilhelm Reich

06-04-2009, 02:47 AM
Go out and do something different and special for yourselves as long as it doesnt hurt anyone. That means not buying negative magazines of the paparazzi that feed on the lives of celebrities. It may mean go running naked through a forest if that's what you've always wanted to do. The rule is take responsibility and dont do anything that would hurt others. But as long as that rule is followed, go do something you've always wanted to do. Go do something special for yourselves. It could be small, it could be huge, just go do it and celebrate your uniqueness. Celebrate your differences. The common ground between us all is the need to grow. That search for meaning. And the search leads right back to ourselves! Those gnawing little things you've always wanted to do. Just go do them! This is the most positive and subversive thing I can put out there. It gets everyone thinking outside of their brainwashed boxes. It makes them think about what they've always wanted to do for themselves. Getting people to do something special for themselves gets them to feel better about themselves. It's a nightmare for the controllers of the world because everyone is suddenly out there doing those unique things that are special to them, instead of just watching TV. Maybe for some people the things they've always wanted to do is go help others help themselves. So it's all positive.

Seashore
06-04-2009, 03:24 AM
It's a nightmare for the controllers of the world because everyone is suddenly out there doing those unique things that are special to them, instead of just watching TV.

:thumb_yello:

Thank you!

Seashore
06-25-2009, 01:44 PM
For newbies to this question around the world, here are some suggestions:

1. Turn the TV off and leave it off. Reason? You're being programmed by it. And the programming is not for your best interests. (I make one exception: "Sunrise Earth." There's no talking; it's all nature.)

2. Learn what "victim mentality" is and how it relates to this thread. Here's a thread entitled "Victim Mentality." It's housed on the Spirituality sub-forum.

3. Focus on your personal spirituality, in your own way. Allow yourself time to do this.

4. Ask yourself, "How can I use my unique abilities to spread the word?" :wub2:

Tango
06-25-2009, 05:07 PM
"The President of the United States cannot tell your Sheriff what to do!"

Great find, Tango!! :thumb_yello:

All feds are to get " permission " of the Man [Sheriff] upon opening
an investigation in their county... Its always been that way...! Even
those ' Old Cow Poks ' knew the Power was with the Man. The U.S.
Marshals office always see's the Man, first...

Our Sheriff has a " tent city " for the Bad Guys. They stay outside...
day N' nite... THEY ARE CRIMMALS...

No ' Cook County ' lock up out here. It's get the stripes on, pink underware,
Even " Pink Cuffs "... So, other cops do not 'steal' the cuffs...

Look up: Maricopa County Sheriff...

I'll leave the rest for you to find....

Hell, everyone out here, carries at least one weapon. Hard to conceal out
here thoo. When it gets 116 degrees. vented holsters... N' don't leave it
in the car... You'll never be able to touch it... When you need it... I stand
outside when I start the truck, wait the A/C to cool it down.

Yeah, our Sheriff has asked feds to leave the county. If what they are
doing he feels is NOT lawful. Questionable !!!

Trooly,

Tango

Jnana
06-25-2009, 05:27 PM
Don't fight something that doesn't even exist yet. The fact is that the current world order is corrupt and disfunctional. Preserving the status quo is certainly not a good idea. Instead of focusing on what you don't want, focus on what you do want. Imagine it. Be it.

Seashore
06-25-2009, 05:32 PM
Don't fight something that doesn't even exist yet. The fact is that the current world order is corrupt and disfunctional. Preserving the status quo it is certainly not a good idea. Instead of focusing on what you don't want, focus on what you do want. Imagine it. Be it.

:thumb_yello: :cup: :wub2:

KathyT
06-25-2009, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=seashore;131362]This thread is for members who are unhappy with what is going on in the world regarding the change-over to the "New World Order," meaning bringing an end to national sovereignty and replacing it with one central government and one central bank for the planet.

QUOTE]

I think you are premature to even think there is going to be a 'New World Order'. At this current time, I see no chance of 1)different nationalities jumping on a bandwagon to become one nation, or 2) all governments giving up their individual sovereignty. It is not happening now, and I don't think it will.

Seashore
06-25-2009, 08:17 PM
I think you are premature to even think there is going to be a 'New World Order'. At this current time, I see no chance of 1)different nationalities jumping on a bandwagon to become one nation, or 2) all governments giving up their individual sovereignty. It is not happening now, and I don't think it will.

It's happening via. the "totalitarian tiptoe."

orthodoxymoron
06-26-2009, 12:09 AM
[QUOTE=seashore;131362]This thread is for members who are unhappy with what is going on in the world regarding the change-over to the "New World Order," meaning bringing an end to national sovereignty and replacing it with one central government and one central bank for the planet.

QUOTE]

Some have suggested that the New World Order has existed for a long time...as 'rule by secrecy'. National soveriegnty has been an illusion...to keep the peasants happy. Now the NWO is coming out of the closet...so to speak. Jim Marr's book 'Rule by Secrecy' really opened my eyes. I am currently reading 'Rise of the Fourth Reich' by Jim Marrs...and I highly recommend it. Another good one is 'Behold a Pale Horse' by Bill Cooper. See 'UFO's-The Secret Government' on YouTube. If just 10% of this stuff is true...we're in very deep trouble. Also...check out Alex Jones on prisonplanet.com...if you don't mind ranting and raving.

My answer...is to get informed without getting mad...and focus on the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in a non-nationalistic and non-protectionistic manner. A silver-based global currency issued by non-private national banks might not be a bad idea...as long as we don't go cashless. We the People of Earth should cooperate and peacefully interact...but we should not be RFID chipped slaves in a global dictatorship...which some say would be an Alien-Nation...or One Nation Under Satan.

If it were up to me...the solar system would be based on the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...and would apply to humans, greys, and reptilians.
I know I'm crazy...but it's more fun that way! How 'bout it Lucifer? You can make it happen...

Seashore
06-26-2009, 12:32 AM
...My answer to all of this...is to get informed without getting mad...

I am of the opinion that this is our duty and responsibility and we must put in the time and effort to do it.

I think it's healthy to get somewhat mad. Perhaps indignant is the word.

Indignant enough to do something.

orthodoxymoron
06-26-2009, 12:43 AM

I am of the opinion that this is our duty and responsibility and we must put in the time and effort to do it.

I think it's healthy to get somewhat mad. Perhaps indignant is the word.

Indignant enough to do something.

I worry about civil unrest...resulting in martial-law...suspension of the Constitution...people being herded into FEMA camps, etc, etc. It may take a huge amount of discipline not to lose it when we really find out what is really going on...and when things really heat up. Obviously, I'm not a 'Shotgun in my Truck Constitutionalist'.
I guess I'm a 'United Nations Constitutionalist'. That makes everyone mad. That's why I call myself 'orthodoxymoron'.

Seashore
06-26-2009, 12:59 AM
I worry about civil unrest...resulting in martial-law...suspension of the Constitution...people being herded into FEMA camps, etc, etc....

I don't think civil unrest will result from people being informed.

Hopefully people being informed and then doing their part to restore our Constitution and our way of life will help to prevent the bad stuff from taking place...

There are people working on this. See this thread.

orthodoxymoron
06-26-2009, 04:01 AM
I don't think civil unrest will result from people being informed.

Hopefully people being informed and then doing their part to restore our Constitution and our way of life will help to prevent the bad stuff from taking place...

There are people working on this. See this thread.

Upsetting information shouted by a rebel rouser(CIA?) can make people stampede...and turn them into rebels without a clue. If people research upsetting subjects quietly and privately over a reasonable length of time...they are better able to respond responsibly...rather than reacting irresponsibly.
Wait till you see the whites of their lies. Then expose them. Nicely.:original:

Seashore
06-26-2009, 08:57 AM
Upsetting information shouted by a rebel rouser(CIA?) can make people stampede...

You're talking about a provocateur in a crowd.

Let us all focus on doing the work of educating ourselves using the internet, the radio, and talking to people. It takes time, and it takes effort. And it takes an open mind.

People have to be willing to unlearn what they've assumed to be true and then piece together a new picture, using their own common sense.

Seashore
06-26-2009, 09:07 AM
Upsetting information shouted by a rebel rouser(CIA?) can make people stampede...

You're talking about a provocateur in a crowd.

People doing the work of educating themselves on the internet aren't standing in a crowd.

I think people should expect some indignation at the reality of what's going on. This is healthy, just like fear is a healthy reaction to danger. It's part of living. And it's nature protecting itself.

Humble Janitor
06-26-2009, 09:33 AM
Absolutely nothing.

They've defeated themselves. We're just getting the last laugh. ;)

Seashore
06-26-2009, 09:43 AM
Absolutely nothing.

They've defeated themselves...

Not quite.

Jnana
06-26-2009, 02:12 PM
rebel rouser

Interesting variation of the standard idiom "rabble rouser". Turning the rabble into rebels. I like it.

Seashore
06-26-2009, 02:23 PM
Interesting variation of the standard idiom "rabble rouser". Turning the rabble into rebels. I like it.

What do you think of this?

Seashore
06-27-2009, 07:59 PM
YouTube - Fighting the New World Order: Information Revolution 2009 (new clips with dates)

Seashore
07-09-2009, 10:59 PM
Here is a person doing his best to defeat the New World Order in the United States:

http://thepatriots.us/resources/assets/bowman/Bob_Political/Bob_Flyer.png

Dr. Bob Bowman

Here is his bio (http://thepatriots.us/pg_02_Bowman_01.html):

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. is President of the Institute for Space and Security Studies, Executive Vice President of Millennium III Corporation, and retired Presiding Archbishop of the United Catholic Church. The recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President's Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Republic Aviation Airpower Award, the Society of American Military Engineers' ROTC Medal of Merit (twice), the Air Medal with five oak leaf clusters, the Meritorious Service Medal, and numerous other awards, he is one of the country's foremost authorities on national security.

Colonel Bowman flew 101 combat missions as a fighter pilot in Vietnam and directed all the DoD "Star Wars" programs under presidents Ford and Carter. He has been an executive in both government and industry, and has chaired 8 major international conferences. Professor Bowman taught at 5 colleges and universities, serving as Department Head and Assistant Dean. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He has lectured at the National War College, the United Nations, Congressional Caucuses, the Academies of Science of six nations, and the House of Lords.

Dr. Bob Bowman ran for President in the Reform Party in 2000 and was the Democratic candidate for the US Congress from the 15 th Congressional District of Florida in 2006. Bob and his wife of 51 years, Maggie, have 7 children and 21 grandchildren.

He is presently on a speaking tour across the United States. Today he is speaking in Austin, Texas.

Here is his message (http://thepatriots.us/pg_01_events_flyer.html):

Dr. Bowman challenges us to "Take Back America" for the people. He explains why we need a government that:

(1) Follows the Constitution
(2) Honors the Truth, and
(3) Serves the People.

Think what a difference that would make! No more imperial presidency. No nuclear attack on Iran. No more undeclared wars of aggression. No more spying on the American people. No more jailing of dissidents. No more corporations importing and exploiting millions of illegal immigrants to drive down wages. No more exporting of jobs. No more NAFTA. No more North American Union. No more government lies, false-flag attacks, and cover-ups. No more corporate welfare. No more health plans written by insurance companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers. No more energy policies written by Exxon and Enron. No more trillions in debt. Most importantly, no more using our sons and daughters to kill Arabs for the oil companies. Let’s “Take Back America!!”

Here is the schedule for his speaking tour. Unfortunately, it only gives the city, state, and date. It doesn't give the venue or any other information:

http://thepatriots.us/pg_01_events_tourSchedule.php

14 Chakras
07-10-2009, 04:30 AM
What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

The shift must be a shift in consciousness rather than another change only in the outer stuff. Look at all of the revolutions of the past. Take one despotic leader and you usually replace them with another (yes 1776 was different, but look where America is today). We're not here for a temporary solution, we're here for a permanent solution.

The solutions must come from a higher level of consciousness than we've been operating under for written history. The problems humanity faces are bigger than ever and we can't afford to keep trying to solve them from the same level of consciousness that created them in the first place.

The solution will not come from people who believe they are human beings, it will come from people who remember they are more than their egos, they are individualization's of the infinite.

According to some, 10,000 humans who remember that they are not humans at all, rather they are individualization's of the infinite, is the 'Christ mass' that is required for planet earth to shift into the golden age.

That means 10,000 people (you could be one of them if you choose), who are reborn in consciousness as Jesus was reborn when he was baptized by John the Baptist and as Buddha was when he 'awakened' under the bo-tree.

10,000 humans who overcome their egos by surrendering to the still small voice within. 10,000 Christ beings who merge with the higher consciousness that is inside of them and are reborn in Oneness.

The problem right now is that the collective consciousness is dragged down and controlled by the most egotistical beings on the planet. Everything that happens on earth is a reflection of this collective consciousness.

In order to bring in a better age where we don't have deceiving leadership with nefarious plans, we need to shift the collective consciousness so the earth outplays a much better story.

In order to do that, we have to make the shift in consciousness in ourselves. The more of us that do, the higher the collective consciousness rises. When there are 10,000 who have achieved enlightenment, the movie will shift and the golden age will have begun.

That being said, every effort that everyone makes, regardless of whether they are the first 10,000 to make the full shift within themselves, makes a great difference in helping with the changes that are necessary at this time...

dolphin
07-10-2009, 07:38 AM
by totally IGNORING tptb!... if everyone en masse did this, they would have no power. if everyone stopped paying taxes, not show up to vote, not use "their currency" and stop using their banks. find ways to be self sufficient including taking responsiblity for your health. find natural healers and keeping yourself healthy w good nutrition. by educating your own children, rather than rely on the system to "teach"...they teach facts anyway not how to think on your own. stop being "programmed" by the news and tv...that's why they use the word program, because you give them permission to program you when you turn on the tube or then mainstream newspapers.

it's about taking responsibility and starting a new way of doing things. when you "fight" against something, you perpetuate that energy. BASHAR has wonderful things to say about this, also Esther and Jerry Hicks. (you can google their youtube videos)

i like what cliff high has to say about it, just stop giving them any focus.:tongue2:

it's not easy to do this as i catch myself ranting about the system....i'm trying though, not off the grid myself :wall:

Seashore
07-10-2009, 09:35 AM
The word "fight" is good when it is referring to stating the truth against the tide of the corporate-controlled misinformation and distraction of the mainstream media leading us down the path to total tyranny.

Please turn your TV off and leave it off.

viking
07-10-2009, 09:44 AM
STOP PAYING TAXES....SIMPLE AS....

They would soon dry up...

The problem is unifying the idea!!

Too many people brainwashed...

viking

Seashore
07-10-2009, 10:13 AM
STOP PAYING TAXES....SIMPLE AS....

They would soon dry up...

The problem is unifying the idea!!

Too many people brainwashed...

viking

You know, I have been thinking about that a lot!

I think that nothing short of a peaceful revolution is going to stop the direction we're headed in...

And withdrawing tax money is probably the only peaceful thing that we can do. But I agree: the problem is unifying the idea. I know I would have to know that my fellow citizens were doing the same thing for a good cause before I would be able to stop paying taxes, because I've always willingly paid taxes trying to be a good citizen.

I believe the Continental Congress 2009 is going to end up asking the public to do this as a way to bring back the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Here's a thread on it:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14962

no caste
07-10-2009, 11:39 AM
I agree, a tax revolt in 2010.

http://www.libertystickers.com/static/images/productimage-picture-if-gov-dosent-obey-whats-treason-166.gif

Also, stuff like *renewing* world history, e.g.
- Wilson’s War: How Woodrow Wilson’s Great Blunder Led To Hitler, Lenin, Stalin And World War II (2005) (http://antiwar.com/radio/2009/07/09/jim-powell-2/)
- CIA Secret Wars w/ Col. John Stockwell: Gross Millions DeadCIA Secret Wars w/ Col. 8.21 min YouTube - CIA Secret Wars w/ Col. John Stockwell: Gross Millions Dead

Here's a recent interesting idea too-
To Mitigate Economic Armageddon: Slash the Defense Budget
by Ivan Eland, July 10, 2009
http://original.antiwar.com/eland/2009/07/09/to-mitigate-economic-armageddon%C2%A0slash-the-defense-budget/

Seashore
07-10-2009, 11:55 AM
...Also, stuff like *renewing* world history, e.g.

- Wilson’s War: How Woodrow Wilson’s Great Blunder Led To Hitler, Lenin, Stalin And World War II (2005) (http://antiwar.com/radio/2009/07/09/jim-powell-2/) ...

I LOVE the name of this website: Antiwar.com!! :wub2:

Seashore
07-15-2009, 10:32 PM
One way: refuse to take vaccinations.

Northern Boy
07-27-2009, 11:34 PM
To defeat this group you need but one weapon .......YOU ........... Each individual must have the courage to believe what is right in their hearts and be strong enough to carry forward with it .......... I`am not suicidal or nuts but If you are afraid to die they have already won because you have shown your fear to yourself . It will be the thing that drives you to do what you must .

With the phony plague they are inflecting upon us and its medical prevention you get your choice at possibly Gun point,your way or their way if it comes to it .

I read here on this forum and others talk of love an compassion but what is love ? Is it simply putting your arms around someone and giving them a hug or a kiss ? Offering a helping hand or money to some one who needs it or is down on his luck ? The Sharing of ones home or possessions to some one who has lost theirs . it is all this and a whole lot more and many will have varying degrees of love . That is why there is unconditional love I suppose it has a different meaning . We are all blessed with it by our creator and yet we as a species very seldom share it with others unless we are in times of conflict and we must pick sides

You hear of war stories of some laying on grenades to save their fellow troops, heroism beyond what normally is called for. Why ? What drives some one to do this thing . Could it be part of an unconditional love of those he served with that he would be take his life so others could live. Well we are all becoming those soldiers unknowingly .

We have read in some posts here that you can not die some understand others give it a fleeting glance . Some soldiers are here to show the way some know in their hearts what is required to show some one you have never met that you love them . Its not about rolling up your sleeve and taking the shot its about saying no to anything they want to forcefully impose on you be it the shot or the camps you have the right to say no to it. You dont have to get on a train or a bus ,a plane and go some where you feel they may kill you any way if that were the case roll up your sleeve and take the medicine. If they are going to forcefully confine you say no regardless if they have bullets of or not make them go the full route stand up in front of everyone and say NO to what ever they request of you .

They may try to remove you by force do not let them if they shoot you ...... you can not die ..... but the ones behind you will have seen and if enough do this what then . Will those simply roll over and take it, when you say no tell them why." Out of the love of your heart and respect for your fellow man and your Creator you respectfully decline the shot and its consequences" . Willing to die for your Creator and fellow man is Unconditional Love and that is Service to others and the key to dispensing fear

Dantheman62
07-28-2009, 12:56 AM
Wise words Northern Boy!

Seashore
07-28-2009, 01:49 AM
It's going to take the good people of the world joining together to face the reality of the challenges before us and all of us doing our part in our unique way. Looking inside to find what that unique way is.

Doing what's right for the love of ourselves and all of humanity. :wub2:

Seashore
07-29-2009, 10:31 AM
I am encouraged a little bit by an article on Infowars.com that indicates the powers that be are being frustrated in their push for a one world government.

It is a report about a speech given by the president of an organization called the International Studies Association in February 2009. The speech is entitled "What Happened to the Idea of World Government."

Here is the link:

http://www.infowars.com/cfr-associate-plan-for-world-government-stalled/

enemyofNWO
07-29-2009, 07:14 PM

Hi , I agree with the first statement .

With the second one it is just like this : Imagine you give a bone to a savage
Rotweiler and when it starts eating it you want the bone back !
With those criminals I do not think that only love will work .
If it was possible to believe in David Wilcock idea that they are going to be sent to another Earth in Third density ..... I like the idea , a bit fantastic but it's a good wish .
Why I think that they are self destructing ? This planned taking down the economy of the world will antagonize even the NWO foot soldiers , the police , the pigs from the secret services , the common people that do not know much about politics but vote anyway for NWO candidates . Just wait and see when the shelves of the grocery store are empty .
Too many countries do not believe in the NWO of Mr. O" Banana. Other countries, perhaps China and Russia and India want their own version of the NWO .

Seashore
07-29-2009, 07:27 PM
...This planned taking down the economy of the world will antagonize even the NWO foot soldiers , the police , the pigs from the secret services , the common people that do not know much about politics but vote anyway for NWO candidates . Just wait and see when the shelves of the grocery store are empty...

A reminder to people to think about this and plan ahead for yourself, your family, your community the best way you know how...

There are other threads addressing this issue. Guess the best thing for people to do is go to the Preparations / Advice sub-forum. :thumb_yello:

mntruthseeker
07-29-2009, 07:30 PM

thats my idea too I'm working hard on this

mntruthseeker
07-29-2009, 07:34 PM
To defeat this group you need but one weapon .......YOU ........... Each individual must have the courage to believe what is right in their hearts and be strong enough to carry forward with it .......... I`am not suicidal or nuts but If you are afraid to die they have already won because you have shown your fear to yourself . It will be the thing that drives you to do what you must .

With the phony plague they are inflecting upon us and its medical prevention you get your choice at possibly Gun point,your way or their way if it comes to it .

I read here on this forum and others talk of love an compassion but what is love ? Is it simply putting your arms around someone and giving them a hug or a kiss ? Offering a helping hand or money to some one who needs it or is down on his luck ? The Sharing of ones home or possessions to some one who has lost theirs . it is all this and a whole lot more and many will have varying degrees of love . That is why there is unconditional love I suppose it has a different meaning . We are all blessed with it by our creator and yet we as a species very seldom share it with others unless we are in times of conflict and we must pick sides

You hear of war stories of some laying on grenades to save their fellow troops, heroism beyond what normally is called for. Why ? What drives some one to do this thing . Could it be part of an unconditional love of those he served with that he would be take his life so others could live. Well we are all becoming those soldiers unknowingly .

We have read in some posts here that you can not die some understand others give it a fleeting glance . Some soldiers are here to show the way some know in their hearts what is required to show some one you have never met that you love them . Its not about rolling up your sleeve and taking the shot its about saying no to anything they want to forcefully impose on you be it the shot or the camps you have the right to say no to it. You dont have to get on a train or a bus ,a plane and go some where you feel they may kill you any way if that were the case roll up your sleeve and take the medicine. If they are going to forcefully confine you say no regardless if they have bullets of or not make them go the full route stand up in front of everyone and say NO to what ever they request of you .

They may try to remove you by force do not let them if they shoot you ...... you can not die ..... but the ones behind you will have seen and if enough do this what then . Will those simply roll over and take it, when you say no tell them why." Out of the love of your heart and respect for your fellow man and your Creator you respectfully decline the shot and its consequences" . Willing to die for your Creator and fellow man is Unconditional Love and that is Service to others and the key to dispensing fear

Thank you for these beautiful words. I have to tell you they made me tear up and feel prouder than ever for my planned "refusal" to comply

Northern Boy
07-29-2009, 07:39 PM
A wise friend told me once that Death is but the Beginning of Life

Seashore
07-29-2009, 07:43 PM
...But the ones going into panic mode will shut up

Let's send them some love. :wub2:

Seashore
07-31-2009, 02:19 PM
I think that part of defeating the New World Order is public awareness of the "totalitarian tiptoe," as David Icke calls it: gradual steps the powers that be take to get where they want to go.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/coverStoryPictures/14543.jpg

Reading an article (http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14543) dated July 26, 2009 entitled “Martial Law and the Militarization of Public Health: The Worldwide H1N1 Flu Vaccination Program” by Michel Chossudovsky which appears on the GlobalResearch.ca website, I was struck by the author's overview of how we've come to the situation we're in today regarding the possibility of mandatory and harmful flu vaccination.

Here is a list of excerpts from the lengthy article:

A crisis based on fake causes is heralded: "the global war on terrorism" is central to misleading the public's understanding of the Middle East War, which is a battle for the control over extensive reserves of oil and natural gas.

In this framework, the occurrence of "natural disasters", "pandemics," "environmental catastrophes" also plays a useful political role. It distorts the real causes of the crisis. It justifies a global public health emergency on humanitarian grounds.

The Worldwide H1N1 swine flu pandemic serves to mislead public opinion.
The 2009 pandemic, which started in Mexico in April, is timely: it coincides with a deepening economic depression. It takes place at a time of military escalation.
The epidemiological data is fabricated, falsified and manipulated. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), an epidemic of worldwide proportions now looms and threatens the livelihood of millions of people.
Press reports confirm the US government's intent to implement a mass H1N1 vaccination program in Fall-Winter of 2009. A major contract for 160 million doses has been established with Big Pharma, enough to inoculate more than half the US population. Similar plans are ongoing in other Western countries including France, Canada, the UK.
Volunteers are being recruited to test the swine flu vaccine during the month of August, with a view to implementing a nationwide vaccination program in the Fall.
There is ample evidence, documented in numerous reports, that the WHO's level 6 pandemic alert is based on fabricated evidence and a manipulation of the figures on mortality and morbidity resulting from the N1H1 swine flu.
The data initially used to justify the WHO's Worldwide level 5 alert in April 2009 was extremely scanty.
According to the WHO Director General Dr. Margaret Chan in her official April 29 statement: "So far, 176 people have been killed in Mexico." From what? Where does she get these numbers? 159 died from influenza out of which only seven deaths, corroborated by lab analysis, resulted from the H1N1 swine flu strain, according to the Mexican Ministry of Health.
Similarly in New York city in April, several hundred children were categorized as having the H1N1 influenza, yet in none of these cases, was the diagnosis corroborated on a laboratory test.
Influenza is a common disease. Unless there is a thorough lab examination, the identity if the virus cannot be established.
Worldwide, the number of deaths attributed to the flu each year is between 250,000 and 500,000.
1)The WHO is not collecting data on the spread of H1N1 based on systematic lab confirmation. 2) The WHO in fact discourages national health officials to conduct detection and laboratory confirmation, while also pressuring the countries' public health authorities to duly deliver to the WHO on a weekly basis the data on H1N1 cases. 3) The WHO in its reporting only refers to "confirmed cases." It does not distinguish between confirmed and non-confirmed case. It would appear that the "non-confirmed" cases are categorized as confirmed cases and the numbers are then used by the WHO to prove that the disease is spreading. (See WHO tables: http://www.who.int/csr/don/2009_07_06/en/index.html)
The swine flu has the same symptoms as seasonal influenza.
What is happening is that the widespread incidence of the common flu is being used to generate the reports delivered to the WHO pertaining to the H1N1 swine flu. Nonetheless, in the tabulated release of country level data, the WHO uses the term: "number of laboratory-confirmed cases," while also admitting that the cases are, in many cases, not confirmed.
The WHO establishes trends on the spread of the disease, essentially using unconfirmed data. Based on these extrapolations, the WHO is now claiming, in the absence of laboratory confirmation, that "as many as 2 billion people could become infected over the next two years — nearly one-third of the world population."
In turn, in the US, the Atlanta based Centers for Disease Control (CDC) suggests that "swine flu could strike up to 40 percent of Americans over the next two years and as many as several hundred thousand could die if a vaccine campaign and other measures aren't successful." (AP, July 24, 2009).
Legislation inherited from the Clinton administration, not to mention the post 9/11 Patriot Acts I and II, allow the military to intervene in judicial and civilian law enforcement activities. In 1996, legislation was passed which allowed the military to intervene in the case of a national emergency. In 1999, Clinton's Defense Authorization Act (DAA) extended those powers (under the 1996 legislation) by creating an "exception" to the Posse Comitatus Act, which permits the military to be involved in civilian affairs "regardless of whether there is an emergency". (See ACLU at http://www.aclu.org/NationalSecurity/NationalSecurity.cfm?ID=8683&c=24 )
The issue of a pandemic or public health emergency, however, was not explicitly outlined in the Clinton era legislation.
The Katrina disaster (2005) constitutes a dividing line, a watershed leading de facto to the militarization of emergency relief.
The 2005 bird flu crisis … was presented to the US public as an issue of National Security.
The militarization of public health was … embodied in the John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007.
Coinciding with the passage of the John Warner Defense Authorization Act, a National Security Presidential Directive was issued in May 2007, (National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive NSPD 51/HSPD 20).
NSPD 51/HSPD 20 is a combined National Security Directive emanating from the White House and Homeland Security. While it is formulated in relation to the domestic "war on terrorism," it also includes provisions which allow for Martial Law in case of a natural disaster including a flu pandemic.
The thrust and emphasis of NSPD 51… is …It defines the functions of the Department of Homeland Security in the case of a national emergency and its relationship to the White House and the Military. It also provides the President with sweeping powers to declare a national emergency, without Congressional approval.
The directive establishes procedures for "Continuity of Government" (COG) in the case of a "Catastrophic Emergency." The latter is defined in NSPD 51/HSPD 20 ...as "any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions."
This Combined Directive NSPD 51 /HSPD 20 grants unprecedented powers to the Presidency and the Department of Homeland Security, overriding the foundations of Constitutional government. NSPD 51 allows the sitting president to declare a national emergency without Congressional approval. The adoption of NSPD 51 would lead to the de facto closing down of the Legislature and the militarization of justice and law enforcement.
A nationwide flu vaccination program has been in the pipeline in the US since 2005.
The 2005 bird flu hoax was in many regards a dress rehearsal. The 2009 H1N1 pandemic is a much larger multibillion dollar operation. A select number of biotech and pharmaceutical companies have been involved in negotiations behind closed doors with the WHO and the US Administration. Key agencies are the Atlanta based Center for Disease Control and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) which have close ties to the pharmaceutical industry.

777 The Great Work
07-31-2009, 06:32 PM
The nucleus controls all functions of the cell. Since the nucleus (NWO) is known as "the brain of the cell", if it were removed, the cell would die almost instantly, and so would the organism its controlling.

As the environment of the organism is shifted,the genetic make up and function of the entire cell will change, as the organism acclimates to the shift in the environment.

This is the universal principle for all change. At this stage in the game , the Nucleus sends out a signal of light and shadow , and the cell and organism only sees shadow ,and sends this signal into the ether, that will not return void.

So the faster the environment changes,the more signals of light and shadow will come from the nucleus, that is only fuctioning as a nucleus should ,to control all functions within the cell.

AS The rate of change QUICKENS,the Organisms perception, will allow its emotions and feelings to flow ,according to its level of concsious awareness.

What this means is, when the organism finds balance,it will not be effected by the environmental change,it will manipulate it at will, and reverse the aging process ,for internal reflects the external.Balance within = balance without. This is the true meaning of NUCLEAR WAR :naughty: The organism reflects the quality of the cell ,and nucleus base on perception. This principle goes all the way to the subatomic level.When we understand this fully, we will be at peace. I wish you peace on your journey, as we let go of the shore :original:

For years we have lived in the reptilian brain that operates based on safety and security.We also dwell in the insectoid brain ,which means our very exsistence is based on the movement of the group( aka hive mind )..
Third is the Avian or bird brain that thinks seeing is believing. This type thinking creates the illusion that a limitless being , can be controlled by whats on paper. :wall:

The 4th brain is intuition which is thinking and operating from the heart of intuition.This is where we are heading,which means all that man think is true, must be challenged and shaken at the foundation ..This very act will awaken his intuition if he surrenders and go with the flow.
:trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:
:trumpet:
:trumpet:
The Cell -- His mind is Her Prison. :original:
NOTICE the mirror reflection pf the word CELL
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7621/b00003cxkm01lzzzzzzz.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com/)

Seashore
08-02-2009, 02:15 PM
For people who are new to exploring issues surrounding the "New World Order" and need background to understand how we have gotten to this point in history, and how the powers that be operate, I recommend this video:

"State of the Planet - A Ground Crew Amsterdam Conference - George Green & Desiree Rover"

Here is the link:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1907355

08-31-2009, 09:01 PM
This is a hilarious true story. I knew this guy from Israel named Jonathan. As an Israeli citizen he was required to fulfill obligated military service. Well, when they drafted him, he didnt want to kill or hurt anyone or be killed himself, so he just layed down until they let him out of the army. That's right, he just layed right down and didn't talk or get up or eat until they discharged him. He refused to do anything. It took a couple months, while he was yelled at and harrassed, but they finally realized they werent going to get anywhere with him so they had to let him go.

So, if the government asks you to do something you dont want to, then just refuse to participate.

And if you really disagree with the Orwellian nightmare they have planned for all of us, then maybe we should just have a tax revolt. It's legal not to file for two or three years, maybe if enough of us did that, they would be forced to change the laws back to a constitutional democracy, instead of the Fascist system they have been putting into place (see The Patriot Acts I and II for example). Or look what they are doing in England. They are planning to put over 22000 TV cameras in "troubled" homes to watch the families and try and make sure they are eating right, sleeping at the right times, etc...or they'll take away the parent's children. And then of course there's the thousands of cameras they've put up in place around almost every street in major British cities. The stats shown that for every 1000 cameras they've only got evidence for one crime. So what is the purpose of these cameras then? Is this the future we want for the World? Maybe paint bombs or balloons filled with paint hurled at the cameras would work.

Just refuse to participate.

Seashore
08-31-2009, 09:06 PM

Absolutely fantastic post!

Thank you so much. You've made my day!! :wub2:

08-31-2009, 10:43 PM

Absolutely fantastic post!

Thank you so much. You've made my day!! :wub2:

Thanx, when Jonathan told me that story (about ten years ago), I laughed so hard I almost cried. He is a real hero. Though for his sake I wont tell you his last name, in case he doesnt want it known.:original:

Myplanet2
09-01-2009, 12:17 AM
You can't defeat the "New World Order". To try, or to even think about it, you're playing in polarity. They are the spider to your fly, in the polarity game. Right and wrong. Good and evil. Just and unjust. To play is to lose. It's baked into the cake.

So by corollary, they've already lost. So lets party.

It really doesn't take anything like 51% to change societal vectors. Listening to the recent Clif High interview, posted in another thread, he made an analogy to the ongoing American Revolution. (He doesn't call it the second American Revolution, because he believes the first one isn't over yet!!!) What he said was that all it took was 3% of the population to decide they wanted to become independent of England, and it was just a matter of time before it became a done deal.

Many have talked about the minute numbers necessary to affect change. James of Wingmakers said his data showed that a threshold of only about 12 million people would shift the consciousness enough to bring about a change.

At 3%, we'd need 180 million to agree to not play with the NWO guys, and it would be impossible for them to force the issue. I believe those numbers are already surpassed.

There are obviously enough of us already with our heads screwed on straight, as evidenced by all the ways in which the predicted events supposed to be perpetrated by the NWO have decidedly NOT come to pass.

Most of the unpleasantnesses to come over the next few years are akin to labour pains. Nothing more. The vaccine will be ignored. The wars will break down. We'll do our own disclosure. The usurious banking practices will implode on themselves. Politicos will be tossed out. And we can get on with the big job in front of us. IE: restoring our biosphere, food production, education system, health and well being arts, clean technology, etc.

There is no need to fight. In fact that would be counter productive at this point.

It's OK for us to throw our energies into productive endeavours. And stop reacting to the NWO comedians. Reaction is 3D. Choice is 4D. I choose to move forward.

09-01-2009, 02:54 AM
Myplanet2 wrote Most of the unpleasantnesses to come over the next few years are akin to labour pains. Nothing more. The vaccine will be ignored. The wars will break down. We'll do our own disclosure. The usurious banking practices will implode on themselves. Politicos will be tossed out. And we can get on with the big job in front of us. IE: restoring our biosphere, food production, education system, health and well being arts, clean technology, etc.

There is no need to fight. In fact that would be counter productive at this point.

It's OK for us to throw our energies into productive endeavours. And stop reacting to the NWO comedians. Reaction is 3D. Choice is 4D. I choose to move forward.

Those are great ideals. I say go for it! I'm trying to be as environmentally friendly as I can given my budget. I bought the most fuel efficient car I could afford, I have a 2000 sq. ft. garden and grow a lot of my own food. I have a dream to have solar, wind and/or geothermal power, but my finances are too low for that now. I hope you werent referring to me as the nwo comedian. I cant stand the nwo and dont want to have anything to do with them. But at least I can still have a good sense of humour. But that story from my friend Jonathan was true, and an excellent example of passive resistance. He was a real hero for living up to his ideals. So if by chance the nwo does succeed in another horrible war and you get drafted, you know what to do. In the mean time have you planted a tree today and destroyed a security camera?

Seashore
09-01-2009, 03:03 AM
You can't defeat the "New World Order"...

I disagree with you.

But I choose not to break down your post and reply.

I didn't start this thread to have a debate about whether or not to defeat the New World Order.

I'm looking for suggestions for how to defeat the New World Order.

Myplanet2
09-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Myplanet2 wrote

Those are great ideals. I say go for it! I'm trying to be as environmentally friendly as I can given my budget. I bought the most fuel efficient car I could afford, I have a 2000 sq. ft. garden and grow a lot of my own food. I have a dream to have solar, wind and/or geothermal power, but my finances are too low for that now. I hope you werent referring to me as the nwo comedian. I cant stand the nwo and dont want to have anything to do with them. But at least I can still have a good sense of humour. But that story from my friend Jonathan was true, and an excellent example of passive resistance. He was a real hero for living up to his ideals. So if by chance the nwo does succeed in another horrible war and you get drafted, you know what to do. In the mean time have you planted a tree today and destroyed a security camera?

Hey, 246. Don't let lack of finances stand in your way. You are creative, and it shows in just this quoted post.

No, I wasn't referring to you as NWO comedian. That is reserved for those who promote the NWO agendas as though they weren't spiritual poison. They look really funny to me by now, as my eyes open and my ears grow. (Cheney would be an example)

Myplanet2
09-01-2009, 01:30 PM
I disagree with you.

But I choose not to break down your post and reply.

I didn't start this thread to have a debate about whether or not to defeat the New World Order.

I'm looking for suggestions for how to defeat the New World Order.

Here's a suggestion. Don't play with them. That's the only way to win anymore. To defeat, implies, fight, implies conflict, implies opposing positions, implies polarity, implies 3D immersion.

NWO should now say "New (3D) World Order". They have no more game as we emigrate out of 3D and into 4D. 3D is characterized by polarity. It's what 3D was created to immerse us in, so we could learn to be and let be. Live and let live.

So the NWO want desperately to keeps us moored in 3D where they control things. There they sit, sweating profusely, saying "hey, where ya going? Looky here! we're planning horrible things for you! Aren't you worried? Don't we scare you? You'd better watch us very carefully, because you never know what we're up to...HAHAHAHA".

Meanwhile, we forget all about where our real power lies. In CREATION of a desirable future.

Perhaps examine how you FEEL after watching the N3dWO comedy routine. Do you feel better? or does your space shrink in around you? Do you feel like getting out and doing something constructive? or do you feel like warning people of all the horrible things planned for them?

It's choice, as always. Nobody can hold your face to the newspaper or television or doom and gloom website, although they'd probably like to convince you that they can. It's your choice where you put your attention, and attention placed, is Law Of Attraction engaged.

By asking the question "how can we defeat the NWO?", you are admitting defeat yourself. (Not meant personally, but rather rhetorically)

PS: when I say "that's the only way to win anymore", I'm not implying that somebody else loses. I'm talking about a lossless game. One where everybody wins. I'm talking about elevating the playing field to embrace such an idea. Not winning as in overcoming the NWO.

Seashore
09-01-2009, 02:11 PM
...NWO should now say "New (3D) World Order". They have no more game as we emigrate out of 3D and into 4D....

Thank you for your civil reply! :original:

The above statement assumes that it is fact that we're changing from "3D" to "4D." I don't assume that.

I am glad you have posted this because I have had the concept of "ascension" on my mind lately and I am looking for information about it. Several months back I started a thread "What Is Ascension?" but I did not resolve the issue for myself back then. And today I am very skeptical about it.

I'm also wondering lately about George Green's Handbook for the New Paradigm series (yes, I have read the whole series), and the information put out by people such as Drunvalo Melchizedek, Gregg Braden, and Jose Arguelles.

I would prefer not to have a debate on these things on this thread. And I respectfully ask that we not have a debate on these things on this thread.

no caste
09-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Seashore - I think everyone finds their own way (to smash it down). I think it's an interior process, because... there's some things that are hard to take. So there are different ways to resolve to deal with the feelings inside, be it revulsion, anger, disgust, objection, whatever. It could come out as a letter to the editor, a new song or tangle of poetry, trying to talk to your political rep, praying, a drinking bout, over or under eating, graphic art or taking pictures, yelling at the kids, ...

The main thing is you. No one of us can do it ourselves. The way we express our feelings is unique (and various!).

I think we learn from experience what works and what doesn't, e.g. oh gee there goes the spouse, or I feel really crappy right now, or that just doesn't feel right, again. Maybe ascension is a bit about 'rising above' the muck, like the lotus symbolizes in Buddhism, kind of a higher perspective (like altitude) on the lower slam dance of our activities.

godspeed :thumb_yello:

THE eXchanger
09-01-2009, 03:40 PM
xxxx

Myplanet2
09-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Thank you for your civil reply! :original:

The above statement assumes that it is fact that we're changing from "3D" to "4D." I don't assume that.

I am glad you have posted this because I have had the concept of "ascension" on my mind lately and I am looking for information about it. Several months back I started a thread "What Is Ascension?" but I did not resolve the issue for myself back then. And today I am very skeptical about it.

I'm also wondering lately about George Green's Handbook for the New Paradigm series (yes, I have read the whole series), and the information put out by people such as Drunvalo Melchizedek, Gregg Braden, and Jose Arguelles.

I would prefer not to have a debate on these things on this thread. And I respectfully ask that we not have a debate on these things on this thread.

I can recommend this little primer on the shift we are going through. It's a concise explanation by Jim Self, a very enlightened teacher/healer. It's on this page: http://www.masteringalchemy.com/

And it's the short ebook with a download link on the page that comes up. It says

"Free New E-Book by Jim
"The Shift: What it is -
Why it's happening -
How it is affecting you and
the Mastering of Alchemy"

Many are already in the 4th while remaining here on this earth. And I recently had a major epiphany on what the difference is. It may not mean anything to others, but it was huge for me.

It's basically that the difference is time. 4D exists in the now. 3D adds the idea of Past and future. And all the implications of that!!! Looking at now, but filtering it through the past, and making judgements about whether we want to experience that again, or NEVER again. Time in the 4th colapses to a point. A point containing all possible choices. Probably very specific to my own path, and learning, but hopefully others may get something from it.

On Jim's ebook, you get it by giving your email, and then you are sent a download link. IMO Jim is one of the least intrusive people to have send periodic notices of events or things like that.

Seashore
09-01-2009, 03:48 PM
I can recommend this little primer...

Thank you.