PDA

View Full Version : How To: Intuitive Discernment Made Easy

tone3jaguar
08-31-2009, 12:49 AM
I have been following the Project Camelot interviews done by Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan for about a year and a half now. It is impossible to know how much of the information is true in any of the interviews that they have on the web site www.projectcamelot.org. through any conventional means. We hear all of the time “use intuitive discernment”. Well what in the world does that mean for the normal every day person who has not developed clear intuitive discernment?

How can anyone be expected to sort through all of the information given out by whistle blowers? Moreover, even if you are highly trained at reading a persons body language like in the television show “Liar Liar” this will not help you much either. Why wont that type of discernment help you? Because many half truths and lies are believed by the person sharing the information to be accurate.

As Bill and Kerry from Project Camelot have communicated to us that the secret black operational technolgy world is compartmentalized. It is so compartmentalized that many people do not even know what is happening in the room right next to them. On top of that the people in charge told these wistle blowers fake information in order to keep them motivated and believing they are contributing to the greater good.

There is a tool that the average every day person can use to enhance their ability to discern though all of the bull ****. Many people are not aware of what this tool is or how easily it can be employed. This tool is called a dowsing pendulum. I have been using dowsing pendulums to guide my intuition in the right direction for over a decade now. The great thing about using a dowsing pendulum is that the learning curve is about 10-30 min. and next thing you know you are dowsing accurately.

There are some things that you must do in order to ensure accuracy and spiritual safety when going into such a practice. They are simple to accomplish. Here is an easy to use list of how to prepare for a dowsing session.

1. Make sure you are well rested, hydrated, and your electrolyte levels in your blood are not low.

2. Sit down in a quiet place that is free from electromagnetic fields produced by power lines, appliances, and portable electronic devices.

3. Close your eyes and say the following either out loud or with your inner voice. “Angelic Forces, take all earthbound spirits and dis incarnate entities off of me and out of the structure or area I am in, and take them to where they are supposed to be.”

4. Once again with the eyes closed “Higher self, only allow information that is from sources that are for my greatest good to influence my intuition.”

5. Again with the eyes closed “Higher self, encircle me with pure golden white light and make my subtle energies perfect.”

6. Now visualize roots growing out of the bottoms of you feet and going as deep into the ground as you can visualize. Then allow golden white light to emanate from the center of the earth and up through the root and into your feet and body.

7. Now you are ready to dowse. Exerting mental effort is not the right consciousness to do this in. Rather you want to find that place that is most like day dreaming while asking questions.

8. Get out a piece of paper and draw a chart like this on it.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x102/bradwj1977/dowsingchart.jpg

9. Hold the pendulum over the apex of the V chart and begin to allow it to swing by initiating the swinging with your hand.

10. You can now ask any yes or no question and the pendulum should swing towards the side that is the accurate answer. It is very important that you are very specific about where you ask the questions from. Don't be vauge or be curious and ask something like “What ever spirits are near blah blah blah” That kind of ambiguous sourcing of spiritual information can result in very negative spitirtual cicumstances for yourself or those close to you. This is serious stuff, the term curiosity killed the cat applies here. An example of being safe when gleaming information from the other side would be.

“ Higher Self, is listening to the information in this interview for my greater good? Or, Creator of all that is, is listening to the information in this interview for my greater good?”

If you are new to pendulum dowsing I would stick with yes and no questions until you become more comfortable and natural with the art. Once you get to where you can almost sense where the pendulum is going before it moves there, you can move on to the more advanced level dowsing. The advanced level stuff is not very much more complicated than the strait up yes an no questions.

An example of advanced level dowsing would be asking about percentages. In other words you are now dowsing to find out a percentage of this and that rather than yes and no. For example you would ask your specific positive higher source “What percentage of this video testimony is factually accurate?” Then you would start listing off ranges of percentages.

Start off by listing 0-10, then 10-20, then 20-30 and so on. All the while the pendulum is swinging back and forth over your yes and no V chart. As you say the numeric range that the answers lies in the pendulum will automatically swing over to the yes side. Then if you wish to figure out the exact percentage you can dial it in. Lets say that the first answer was the range of 20-30. Now all you have to do is start listing off numbers 20,21,22,23,24 and etc until you get a yes with the pendulum.

That is all there is to it and anyone can do this. You will get more proficient at it the more you do it as your mind forms new pathways that enable you to be more talented. Even though it may take years to become a master of the intuitive side of pendulum dowsing, it takes only minutes to start getting accurate discernment on any subject you want.

When I say the intuitive side of pendulum dowsing I mean where you use the answers the pendulum is giving you to guide your consciousness towards much more complex information than can be gleamed with the limited answers attainable with the pendulum.

If you practice this art consistently you will unleash your full psychic ability in time. Who knows maybe there is an incredible psychic intuitive hiding in there some where and you have just never had a modality for unleashing it.

In the comming days I am going to make a blog post on my blog available at www.altimatrix.com that reveals my dowsing on the accuracy of the information given by each Camelot interviewee. I will be doing this in the form of percentage of total information from each interviewed individual. It would take to much time for me to go into each interview and disect which statements are the true ones or not. However, now that you are all aware of how to do this yourself, you can satisfy your own curiosity by determining this information for yourself.

Lightpotential
08-31-2009, 01:43 AM
Tone3,

I think you hit the nail on the head with respect to many of the Camelot videos. It is ultimately a question of truth. Who is telling the truth, and who is lying?

Speaking personally, I feel more comfortable putting a theory to the test rather than a man. This is very difficult of course when it comes to the PC video interviews, as those being interviewed – the whistleblowers – mostly just tell stories. They relate things that they say have happened to them personally e.g. ‘I worked in an underground base with a JRod alien,’ or ‘I’ve been to Mars’, to give two well known examples.

Now, the people who say these things so consciously are either outright lying or are telling the truth. To be sure, the personal realisation of either can have quite an impact on the mind.

LP

Malynda
08-31-2009, 03:35 AM
I have been drawn to an used a pendulum for dowsing off and on for about 8 years now and find it very useful. Now sometimes I find myself lying to myself. :mfr_lol: That's why I have used it off and on. I think using an instrument sometimes gets in the way for me. Your guide, tone3jaguar, seems like it might be the key I have been missing to tune in more. I will follow it the next time I feel the need. Thank you for taking the time to post this information.

dolphin
08-31-2009, 06:16 AM
tone3:
thank you for the info! i'm going to try it.

what do you use for a pendulum?
i heard that a ring attached to a string sometimes works. what works best?

tone3jaguar
08-31-2009, 01:48 PM
tone3:
thank you for the info! i'm going to try it.

what do you use for a pendulum?
i heard that a ring attached to a string sometimes works. what works best?

It can really be any two objects attached together with a string. I have been told by another dowser (my aunt) that her and a group of her dowsing buddies discovered that it is better to use non-crystaline objects at the ends of the string. This would be anything not made out of metal or crystal. The pendulum I use now is made out of two peices of plastic joined together with a string. You should experiment around with different lengths of string. There is nothing magic about the pendulum itself. The divinition happens through your subtle energies and your muscles.

Lightpotential
08-31-2009, 02:52 PM
This would be anything not made out of metal or crystal. The pendulum I use now is made out of two pieces of plastic joined together with a string.

You say not metal as well as not crystal? Is this perhaps due to weight considerations? Is it easier to detect and even achieve movement in a lighter weight on the end of the string? Or is this not really a factor? I am kind of wondering about the sweep of the pendulum, in the sense that, is a greater displacement from equilibrium indicative of a greater confidence or affirmation of an answer? With a more heavy weight, this might not be achieveable I presume?

LP

cosmictexan
08-31-2009, 05:28 PM
Tone3jaguar,

Thank you so much for sharing this information. I have been wanting to try dowsing but never knew how or what to use for the pendulum. I have learned a lot from you and your posts through the months.

tone3jaguar
08-31-2009, 07:06 PM
You say not metal as well as not crystal? Is this perhaps due to weight considerations? Is it easier to detect and even achieve movement in a lighter weight on the end of the string? Or is this not really a factor? I am kind of wondering about the sweep of the pendulum, in the sense that, is a greater displacement from equilibrium indicative of a greater confidence or affirmation of an answer? With a more heavy weight, this might not be achieveable I presume?

LP

It is my understanding that you want a non-frequency non-electrical conductive material for your pendulum. Wood, ceramic, glass, would all be fine. One time I lost my pendulum and just used the wooden pull cord from the ceiling fan and it worked fine. You may get good results even if you use one of the materials that I have listed not to use. I am just going off of information that was arrived at by a team of pendulum dowsers as to which materials to make their pendulums from. The key is that you need to find a pendulum that is best for you. It is a good idea to have something on the end of the string that swings that has some density to it so that it has inertia and the string does not get slack in it. The plasitc mine is made from is some of that hobby plastic that you can shape and harden in the oven.

tone3jaguar
09-02-2009, 01:59 AM
The percentages listed next to the names of these Project Camelot witnesses represents the actual factual accuracy of their statements. These numbers in no way represent what percentage of the information given in these Camelot Interviews that the interviewee believed is true.

The source I used for this information was my higher self, and the method used for the information retrieval was pendulum dowsing. This is my personal intuitive take on this. I have specifically posted the methods for how to dowse these up yourself in part one so that I am not holding the keys to the kingdom so to speak.

Divinition Results

Percentage of Actual Factual Accuracy of Project Camelot Interviewees
(percentages do not represent honesty of these individuals)

Benjamin Fulford 23%
Dr. Bill Deagle 33%
Bill Hamilton 11%
Bill Holden 32%
Bob Dean 88%
Boriska 12%
Dr. Brian O’Leary 84%
Sgt. Clifford Stone 52%
Dan Burisch 33%
Dan Sherman 23%
David Corso 44%
David Icke 43%
David Wilcock 86%
Duncan O’Finioan 84%
Elizabeth Nelson 44%
Erick Von Daniken 44%
Gary McKinnon 22%
George Green 33%
Gordon Novel 23%
Henry Deacon (Arthur Neuman) 22%
Jake Simpson43%
Jim Humble 43%
Jim Mars 44%
Jim Sparks 23%
John Lear 21%
Joseph Farrell 11%
Leo Zagami 12%
Luca Scantamburlo 22%
Marcia Schafer 85%
Miriam Delicado 65%
Mr. X 43%
Peter Lavenda 21%
Ralph Ring 11%
Ricardo Silva 22%
Richard Hoagland 72%
Steven Greer 92%
Crystal Skull (Bill Homann) 23%
Valery Uvarov 11%
Wade Frazier 11%
Pete Peterson 32%

I realize that the Pete Peterson interview is not even published yet. Therefore, what I dowsed was the total accuracy of all of the things that he told to the people present during his interview. These people would be David Wilcock, Dr. Burham, Kerry Cassidy, and Bill Ryan.

My conclusions after dowsing up this data is that I am surprised. I thought that there would have been more people with higher numbers of accuracy to their statements. There may be a few bad apples in this bunch. However, I think that most of these people are under the impression that their information is factually accurate.

It seems as though there are only a handful of these witnesses and researchers that actually have a true grasp of what is going on. These individuals are Bob Dean, Dr. Brian O’Leary, David Wilcock, Duncan O’Finioan, Marcia Shafer, Miriam Delicado, Steven Greer and Richard Hoagland. The one that blows me away the most would be Duncan O’Finioan, holy ****! If you have not yet listened to Duncan’s interview with Camelot you should.

THE eXchanger
09-02-2009, 05:16 PM
xxxx

mntruthseeker
09-02-2009, 08:17 PM
yes LOL I agree with exchanger. Lets do the posters too

This is so very nice of you Tone, some of us are really going nutso getting through all of this and then you have to knock yourself out to figure out who is lying.

I was getting quite sick of that ****. So far the ones that you have mark high on your list has hit home with me. That is so encouraging to me.

I believe in Steve Greer and its not just because I want to but because he goes alone with other people I know outside of here have told me the same information.

How about adding Bill Cooper on the list. Thanks

Im going to try this myself Thanks for the helpful tip

Lightpotential
09-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Dear Tone,

I definitely would agree on such as Bob Dean and Steven Greer. For me in particular, I would say that these men are ‘rock solid’. But I would ask, in view of your technique and of the advantage of asking yes/no questions, if you could specifically use your pendulum to answer two very specific questions:

1) When Henry Deacon says, “I went to Mars,” is he lying or telling the truth?

2) When Dan Burisch says he worked with an alien (called J-Rod), is he lying or telling the truth?

To me, both these men claim very specific experiences that cannot have any surrounding doubt. Either they are lying outright or they are telling the truth. The answers to these questions I think would be utterly decisive in determining the character of these men.

LP

THE eXchanger
09-02-2009, 11:51 PM
xxx

tone3jaguar
09-03-2009, 12:07 AM
Well guys, I could easily dowse up your questions for all of you. However, I am going to hold that back so that you are all motivated to try it yourself. I encourage people to dowse up their own results on this and post it up in this thread. Thread Hijacking is welcomed in this thread.

And yes Exchanger, you can make the chart to be a multiple answer chart that is a half circle and has many more possible answers in it. My aunt is actually in the American Society of Dowsers hall of fame for charts that she made like that.