PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama a staged Candidate?

King Lear
09-20-2008, 11:57 PM
Is Obama a staged Candidate?

Staged by the Republicans, or the dark powers who stand behind both parties, respectively the two wings of the union-party?

Now I will explain why I assume this:
We could see that after a bad Republican President a Republican candidate had no chance. It was so after Nixon and after George H. Bush.

In both cases Democrats seized power.
So, there are only two strategies to make a Republican candidate win the
(s)elections after the reign of a bad Republican President:
1. to stage a weak candidate on the other side (Kerry)
2. or a strong candidate who becomes ineligible in the last days of the campaign (Obama)

Why will Obama be ineligible in the last days of the campaign?

Because he was not born in the USA!!!
And this defintely will come out in the last days of the campaign.

And then there are two possible manners how his supportes will react:
1. They will fall in total agony, be paralized and the millions of supporters won't vote anymore.
2. Or they're so angry of this deceit that they will vote for the other side!

And then a candidate will win with 80%, of whom everyone said: "this oldtimer has no chance against Obama!".

A staged scandal!

The obscurantists could have planned this even two-tracked. Just remember the "Edwards-Scandal" and even Hillary has some financial problems, which could have been used in the last second if these two would have become candidate of the Democrats.

And so the new President will be again a Republican!
But that's not the worst result.
The worst result of this Coup de Etat will be that two of the greatest 9/11 criminals could gain again powerful positions in the government:

Dick Cheney

and

Condlezza "Condi" Rice

http://synkronyzer.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/dick-cheney.jpghttp://www.thewashingtonnote.com/archives/condi_angry.jpg

Secretary of State?

Secretary of Defense?

Sources in Washington report that Cheney is behaving like he won't leave office!

???

P.S. What's also suspicious, Obama is the cousin of Kerry, Bush and Cheney - an old bloodline.

Soul Sequence
09-21-2008, 12:21 AM
Is Obama a staged Candidate?
Sources in Washington report that Cheney is behaving like he wouldn't leave office???

IMO, I believe that the election itself is just another staged event, as are they are..........the debates every four years are like watching an episode of "Jerry Springer". There's no reason, in a true debate to constantly try to "bash" ones opponent.........its like old school fights on the playground. If anything its more entertainment to keep the public's eye from seeing behind the darkened curtain.
IMO, it is still a strong possibility that the elections will be cancelled and the economic crash will only continue....this little lull after the "earthquaking news".....We must not forget to brace for the after shocks. So, regardless of who becomes president, if one will be elected, doesnt matter, the votes are not in the hands of the people, IMO, the elections again are the stage play of the "puppet master" or the so-called "elite".

Orion11
09-21-2008, 12:30 AM
IMO, I believe that the election itself is just another staged event, as are they are..........the debates every four years are like watching an episode of "Jerry Springer". There's no reason, in a true debate to constantly try to "bash" ones opponent.........its like old school fights on the playground. If anything its more entertainment to keep the public's eye from seeing behind the darkened curtain.
IMO, it is still a strong possibility that the elections will be cancelled and the economic crash will only continue....this little lull after the "earthquaking news".....We must not forget to brace for the after shocks. So, regardless of who becomes president, if one will be elected, doesnt matter, the votes are not in the hands of the people, IMO, the elections again are the stage play of the "puppet master" or the so-called "elite".

Sad but true.
well said.

GregorArturo
09-21-2008, 12:51 AM
Where did you hear this piece on Obama wasn't born in America?

Soul Sequence
09-21-2008, 12:56 AM

I have also come across that subject but it also has been refuted also. IMO, it isnt true, I'll see if I can dig up a link unless King has it handy.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence

Soul Sequence
09-21-2008, 12:58 AM
Here's one link, Gregor, I found quickly for you.
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2008/Mar/13/ln/hawaii803130344.html

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence

King Lear
09-21-2008, 12:59 AM

I hear it everywhere. TV shows, radio shows, internet...

It's even written in books, that he was born in Kenya. And his African grandmother shall swank all over the place, that her Kenya-born grandson soon will be US President.

But till now it's just a suspicion, not approved official.
But that soon could be.

THE eXchanger
Right now,
or, should i say, left NOW
a vote, in either direction,
lands in the same hands

i know, NO one wants to hear that

DO as Ron Paul suggests
VOTE independant -- it is the only REAL chance
you have to save
what you believe, America still is

(there is a video posted under american section)

48 years ago, it was different

that was then, this is NOW

in order to shift things,
i believe, you will need to VOTE independent EVERYWHERE !!!

i know, this is NOT what you want to hear,
however, truth is sometimes,
not only, very hard to hear,
it is, also very hard to swallow !!!

brightest blessings

susan
white lotus star
the eXchanger

PodWORLD
If you go on rense.com there is a section devoted to this.

There have also been allegations that McCain isn't eligible.

King Lear
09-21-2008, 01:05 AM
Right now,
or, should i say, left NOW
a vote, in either direction,
lands in the same hands

i know, NO one wants to hear that

DO as Ron Paul suggests
you have to save

(there is a video posted under american section)

48 years ago, it was different

that was then, this is NOW

in order to shift things,
i believe, you will need to VOTE independent EVERYWHERE !!!

i know, this is NOT what you want to hear,
however, truth is sometimes,
not only, very hard to hear,
it is, also very hard to swallow !!!

brightest blessings

susan
white lotus star
the eXchanger

I support Ron Paul too.
But millions even can't hear what he has to say, cos the mainstream media boycotts him.

But nevertheless, his Youtube channel has more hits than Hillary's and McCain's together.

But i fear, that won't have any effect, cos the people always think a 3rd party candidate has no chance and that their vote then would be ineffective.

Greg10036
09-21-2008, 09:18 PM
yes his is a staged candidate.

FrostyMcunicron
09-21-2008, 09:20 PM
I really thought this one was self explanatory.. OF COURSE! CFL say wutt!

I support Ron Paul too.
But millions even can't hear what he has to say, cos the mainstream media boycotts him. if this is the case i think a class action lawsuit on his behalf from his supporters is appropriate. Also I agreee with this statement if your going to vote at all
DO as Ron Paul suggests
you have to save