PDA

View Full Version : Matthew Delooze on sky tv-on Monday 22nd September 2008 at 8pm.Channel 200.

Antaletriangle
09-21-2008, 09:41 PM
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=17&pictureid=3992
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=17&pictureid=1973 I am delighted to announce that I will be appearing 'Live' on Sky TV (Channel 200) 'On the Edge' (Edge Media TV) on Monday 22nd September 2008 at 8pm.
The very very lovely Franky Ma will be hosting her chat show with guests Arthur Smith (comedian/writer/ bbc radio presenter) and 'me' (paranoid loony/delusional psycho/head the ball).
I am sure it will be well worth tuning in for! Arthur is a very funny bloke. So why not tune in?
On the Edge and Edge TV is obviously trying to get some alternative information out.
So come and support it if you can. We need these things to grow.
http://www.edgemediatv.com/index.html

Matthew Delooze Newsletter
Hello folks , after having had a strange week its nice to look back on it and think that I haven't been in any scraps nor have I felt under strain for a full 5 days or so (wow!). My emotions over the last few months (even years) have been topsy turvy to say the least. Bloody sheer lunacy my mam would have said if she had witnessed recent events that's for sure. One minute I imagine myself winning the lotto, getting the girl and saving the world etc, just like a James Bond type figure but the next minute I am thinking how I'm actually even going to survive through the next few days as I wallow in depression and frustration. My life really is like that and has been for 10 years now. I have a strong yearning to carry out some kind of prophecy through completing a long series of difficult if not impossible spiritual tasks. I have known this since my awakening and I now always follow my intuition and the direction that has been consciously with me since the 10th October 1998.
If I had a choice I would have chosen an easy type of awakening with angels comforting me and someone patting me on the head saying things like 'AHH did ums' etc :) Being comforted can be so nice sometimes. I have mentioned many times about being told by a psychic (or a pe rson that saw the future) what would happen to me before, during and after my awakening. Many things have happened to me since 1998/99 and many things I was told have already come true. I was in a complete daze in the years 2000 - 2003 as I started to remember things about who I was and what my purpose and mission was in this world so to speak. Most people thought I had suffered a complete nervous breakdown in 1998 and my physical appearance altered rapidly. I aged 20 years in just a 6 month period and I was a complete wreck such was the force that was going through me. I was arguing with the authorities on a daily basis and I was working 20 hours a day trying to get justice for myself and my family. I fought like a ******* and I got into trouble for it. I witnessed corruption and I witnessed cowardice but the system made sure I was completely crushed, physically, mentally and spiritually. I would never have witnessed the things I did in the late 1990's if it wasn't for my experiences as a juvenile deliquent and by being in care homes and other establishments. My whole life was planned so I would know the system inside out from child care-homes to prison, this experience has given me strength to face the authorities now and in the future.
I remember being referred to a psychiatrist in 2001 who was supposed to help me.
He couldn't help me because he didn't know what was wrong. He knew I wasn't suffering f rom psychosis though. I told this psychiatrist and other people that I would one day be on TV to give out a message of importance. The psychiatrist laughed at me and I could see in his face that he knew I was a broken man and the statement about TV must have sounded ludicrous to say the least. His face said shut up.... how could a head the ball lunatic like you end up on TV.
I am no TV star. I am only too aware of that. I am a prematurely aged stuttering and farting tosser from Lancashire. So it should become obvious to people that it is only the messages and information I have that matters and the force that woke me up in 1998 has carved the path that I am onand the same force will attract you to the information 'if' you need it. This force could simply be a form of psychosis I realise that, there is not a week goes by without me questioning the things I say and the things I do. I am sure a few of you question your sanity now and again. This force has led me in to some shocking situations but it has always been for the best in the long run. I am prepared to go anywhere that I am led.

Anyway. I have written a new article about a video promoting the Olympic games (Linked below) I have broken it down and showed a few stills. This type of info is not everyone's cup o'tea but this one really is worth a read whatever.

That's it for this week. I am live on TV tomorrow (see link below) please tune in if you can.
Now online to watch:
http://www.edgemediatv.com/watchonline007_ontheedge.html
Matthew Delooze on Sky TV

Jacqui D
09-21-2008, 09:45 PM
Good one antaletriangle you beat me to it lol!!:mad3:

Antaletriangle
09-21-2008, 09:48 PM
You directed me to it Jacqui!Then i received the newsletter!:mfr_lol: