PDA

View Full Version : Bbc 3rd attempt @ 9/11 debunking

pineal-pilot-in merkabah
10-27-2008, 01:08 AM
i dont get angry very often but i just watched the bbc2 9/11 program where they yet again re hashed the lies and bs.. they featured the leading 9/11 truth proponents and alex jones. every time they featured both sides of the argument,trying to make jones and burmis look like kooks,:lightsabre::lightsabre::lightsabre: then obv emphasised the offical line.. just wanted to vent it made me livid.. :lightsabre::lightsabre::lightsabre:

Suriel
10-27-2008, 01:30 AM
Thread moved to - Project Camelot - Conspiracy Research

PodWORLD
10-27-2008, 01:40 AM
Yeah I've seen these too pineal. There was an actual thread in the second one. A constant message of don't these theorists realise how they make me feel?

I think these shows convince no-one. Whatever side of the fence you were on before there you will stay.

blastawaycas
10-27-2008, 02:01 AM
i watched that too and just found myself yelling rubbish (but rhyming with bullship). i am an engineer by trade as well as a qualified health and safety officer, i get so annoyed when they mention about heat warping the steel beams resulting in the joints to break....lets just look at that "the joint" is in fact where the beams are bolted together, each beam has between 6 and 12 bolts holding it in place, when a beam bends it does not put any more stress on the bolts...only weight would do that ( radial load ) each bolt can take in a torqued up position ( a tightened bolt ) can withstand hundreds of tons of sheer (radial load) depending upon the diameter of the bolt which could be from 16 to 20 or more mm in diameter and several of them. furthermore concrete explodes (not in a bomb like fashion) more like crackles and pops over a 1000 deg c but when there is a huge quantity and the supposed high temp fires this would be heard like gunfire....no one has ever reported it, so i am doubtful of the reported inferno tempretures