Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441)

12DnAHelix 01-06-2010 03:23 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

-wiped-

Samarkis 01-06-2010 03:47 AM

Blessings All!

Just reach for a good feeling in your heart....there are many things that you can focus on to bring that warm glow to your heart And let it Shine!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...zon_sunset.jpg

Oliver 01-06-2010 09:53 AM

In the previous post, 12DnAHelix posted his PM exchange with Astralwalker. Among all, there is the next:

Astralwalker: "My life has been threatened, they listen to my calls and the shadow government fallows me, my house is wired, they monitor my every move and who Im communicate with,..."

Friends, do you understand this?
It is an alarm!
I suggested Astralwalker to go publicly with this..from my experience the best protection is going public and telling the truth.
Now, i would like to address Bill and Kerry with the next:
Astralwalker did so much for this forum. As somebody stated, he made this Forum from place of the lost souls to strong group with a goal!
Bill and Kerry - you must protect Astralwalker!

How?

I strongly suggest that your next Camelot interview should be with him - Pane Andov Astralwalker. He has so much to tell the people, and also this way he can speak publicly about his problems...this will protect him.
You have a duty, Bill and Kerry, to do this.

I am also here asking for support for this idea from all Avalon members. Show us your will to help our brother, with joining this demand for Camelot Interview with Astralwalker.

Bill and Kerry, I hope you will have the heart open for this possibility.
It is up to you.

Love&Respect

TheChosen 01-06-2010 10:01 AM

An interview with Astralwalker is of course an excellent idea that I am sure everyone would love to see and would help all parties involved.

feardia 01-06-2010 10:56 AM

I have been following this thread from the day it opened, and have been taking part in the saturday meditations. I do not believe b & k would do anything to stop aw providing us with information, but there are those who would like to and have the ability to fragment this group, that is how you know it is so important. Alex Collier said that we must all become 'fractals of resistance', if one part goes down the rest of us have the template.

I do not necessarily agree with everything AW says, but 90% is still an A+ so thats good enough for me. We must all pledge to continue our meditations and let nothing dishearten us, the more they try to stop us, the more we know we are doing the right thing. This movement will grow with or without aw because deep down we all know it is the right thing to do, so enough of the fear and paranoia on this thread, lets get back on track and make plans for 2010, the year we take back our power.

Now is the hour...

Oliver 01-06-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feardia (Post 217177)
I have been following this thread from the day it opened, and have been taking part in the saturday meditations. I do not believe b & k would do anything to stop aw providing us with information, but there are those who would like to and have the ability to fragment this group, that is how you know it is so important. Alex Collier said that we must all become 'fractals of resistance', if one part goes down the rest of us have the template.

I do not necessarily agree with everything AW says, but 90% is still an A+ so thats good enough for me. We must all pledge to continue our meditations and let nothing dishearten us, the more they try to stop us, the more we know we are doing the right thing. This movement will grow with or without aw because deep down we all know it is the right thing to do, so enough of the fear and paranoia on this thread, lets get back on track and make plans for 2010, the year we take back our power.

Now is the hour...

Feardia, if your remark about "fear and paranoia on this thread" is addressed to Astralwalker`s claims about being threatened and followed, than you create a non-logical situation....

The fact is: The man who started this project claims his life is threatened...he has problems exactly for what we are doing here, and I tried to find a way to help him. I believe my proposal for Camelot Interview with Astralwalker would be good move in that direction, so I only asked for a support.

This will not stop our efforts to contribute, but will also bring a new energy. So, please, supporting my proposal, you are supporting this mutual project too.

Love&Respect

mudra 01-06-2010 11:23 AM

Astralwalker

Whether you decide to come back here or not I understand you go with the flow and where your heart takes you ..that place where you 'll serve best . It's not in our hands as higher Consciousness really is what is at work and balances the Universe . We are here to serve it ..not to rule .

Be assured however that in these times of trial we of Nexus will support you and do all we can to make your journey safer and take all the necessary moves that are in our hands .

I suggest friends that we upgrade our meditations and make them a daily routine for all of us to follow .This will make the Universal Heart stronger and come as a Loving answer to the present turmoil.

If there is any leading and powerfull force at all that we have to surrender to it is that of LOVE for LOVE is what takes care of all .

Love Always
mudra

feardia 01-06-2010 11:39 AM

oliver,
my reference is not directed at AW's claims, although such threats do instil a lot of fear, especially when they are directed at you personally. I am referring to the fact that people think there is a deliberate attempt by those who run avalon to silence AW, I think there are enough good people inside avalon to prevent this happening and to blow the whistle if it does.

Each one of us should know that we can be taken out of the game at any moment, but they cannot kill us all and they can't stop an idea.

I was involved in a revolutionary movement all my life, I have seen many people killed for what they believed in, the enemy wishes to instil fear and paranoia, and they had us living that way for years. We had to put bars on our doors, look under the car before taking the kids to school etc. In the end they bought the revolution and turned the poachers into gamekeepers, they will stop at nothing, as the crop circle said:

'Much pain, but still time,
BELIEVE'
one love...

greybeard 01-06-2010 12:10 PM

Im going to say several things that may or may not be appropriate, however here goes.
The Buddha said " Put no head above your own"
What follows is my opinion and therefore not necessarily so.

At this time there is a great opportunity for the human race to evolve rapidly in to a spiritual state called enlightenment, in order for this to happen we must alighn to God's will.
We have freedom of choice and we are being present with a marvelous opportunity.

In my opinion the ego has to be transcended in order to move into a state of non-duality for this to come about, We can only do this individually--though group meditation helps.

there are tried and trusted ways given by the Avatars and enlightened Sages for thousnds of years. They are uniform in their experience and advice. Meditate, pray, surrender, forgive and love.

The ego's last stronghold is specialness, every spiritual group even with the best intention carries an air of specialness, ie we are the ones to save the world, we have knowledge that others don't possess,, I am talking generally.

An altered state brought about by outside means does not last and therefore is not it, Enlightenment is an ego-less non-dualistic state, a way of being, it lasts.

As a qualified Hypnotherapist I very aware of the possability of use of music with subliminal sugestion also any image that is spun can induce a hypnotic trance.

I am not doubting the integrity of anyone on this thread, im just wary of anything out with
self that has the possibility of retarding spiritual progress.
Spiritual seekers can be very loving trusting and naive. Im there at times in my gullibility.

Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing, problem is how do you tell which are wolves.
I dont know.
But I do trust the teachings of Christ, the Buddha, Krishna, modern teachers Eckhart Tolle, Dr David Hawkins.

For me and I only can speak of me, There are many interesting distractions, UFO,s Aliens, Crop Circles, Info/disinfo. Which I look at too but briefly.

Time is short the path is straight and narrow, according to Hawkins.

My suggestion is don't be side tracked by personalities

If the goal is raising consciousness then yes the mediation of this group is invaluable as is countless other groups through out the world that have been meditating and praying for peace since time began.

Chris
Namaste

mudra 01-06-2010 12:10 PM

A call to all meditators

Let's make a quantum in the power that we are
The power of Love
For Love is the key ..the entrance point to a brand new world
LOVE only will allow us to cross the veil of illusion
Lets make it a daily practice and meditate at 8 PM Gmt everyday
Living from and by the Heart is the way
Heart is the key to be free of illusion
It is the journey into Oneness

We are LOVE

Love Always
mudra

Oliver 01-06-2010 12:11 PM

Nobody will install fear and paranoia here, Feardia.
They can try, but Love and Truth are stronger than everything.
I just wanted us to do something precise, but after the short Skype conversation with Astralwalker I just finished, he is not really interested about an interview...and he believe everything will be OK at the end.

So, let us all focus on our goals here.

Love &Respect

mudra 01-06-2010 12:20 PM

Thank you Chris for your post and the wisdom it carries along it .
The goal as far as I am concerned is the awakening from the dream we are in and step up to the awareness that the bounderies we may see and are witness to are fading away as the Love that we are takes a glance at them in the Now .

Love Always
mudra

mudra 01-06-2010 12:27 PM

Thank You Oliver for the latest info .. I completely agree to it ..Astralwalker as all of us has to move with the flow .. The more we let go and remain committed to our own inner temple's advice in the complete absence of fear and reaction that Love is.. the smoother the journey will be .

Love Always
mudra

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver (Post 217207)
Nobody will install fear and paranoia here, Feardia.
They can try, but Love and Truth are stronger than everything.
I just wanted us to do something precise, but after the short Skype conversation with Astralwalker I just finished, he is not really interested about an interview...and he believe everything will be OK at the end.

So, let us all focus on our goals here.

Love &Respect

mudra 01-06-2010 12:32 PM

Fog
Coming out of a Haze

When we feel muddled and unfocused, unsure of which way to turn, we say we are in a fog. Similar to when we are in a fog in nature, we may feel like we can’t see where we’re going or where we’ve come from, and we’re afraid if we move too quickly we might run into something hidden in the mists that seem to surround us. Being in a fog necessarily slows us down by limiting our visibility. The best choice may be to pull over and wait for the murkiness to clear. If we move at all, we must go slowly, feeling our way and keeping our eyes open for shapes emerging from the haze, perhaps relying on the taillights of someone in front of us as we make our way along the road.

By and large, most of us prefer to be able to see where we are going and move steadfastly in that direction, but there are gifts that come from being in a fog. Sometimes it takes an obstacle like fog to get us to stop and be still in the moment, doing nothing. In this moment of involuntary inactivity, we may look within and find that the source of our fogginess is inside us; it could be some emotional issue that needs tending before we can safely go full steam ahead. Being in a fog reminds us that when we cannot see outside ourselves, we can always make progress by looking within. Then again, the fog may simply be teaching us important lessons about how to continue moving forward with extreme caution, harnessing our attention, watching closely for new information, and being ready to stop on a dime.

We cannot predict when a fog will come, nor can we know for certain when it will lift, but we can center ourselves in the haze and wait for guidance. We may find it inside ourselves or in a pair of barely visible taillights just ahead. Whether we follow the lights out of the fog, wait for a gentle breeze to lift it, or allow the sun to burn it away, we can rest certain that one way or another, we will move forward with clarity once again.

For more information visit dailyom.com

Love Always
mudra

Samarkis 01-06-2010 04:37 PM

Feardia & Grey Beard...High Kudos!!!

Humanity is Sprititual Beings having a 3D experience.................We can co-create the reality we experience in 3D..........at any time.

We can focus on a better desired reality....and with the correct e-motion and the correct ethics...........it can move mountains.....galaxies.....change our Stars...................And it DOES NOT MATTER WHOM ONE IS(famous or wretchedly poor).........ALL of HUMANITY is CONNECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And what ONE does ....connects us ALL!!! Just the leading edge will be highest good + highest ethics + highest Intentions = Manifestations of galactic proportions...........Life(In 3D...) can be complicated plus add spiritual dimensions.....the infinite possibilities!!!

Astralwalker.........Gareth/Administrator will be back from a much needed vacation on Jan 9th....At that point we can all get to bottom of what is going on...........
Meanwhile, just know that many here are sending Energy & Light to protect you....And ALL Lightworkers!!!!!!!

ALSO........................ PLEASE 12 Dnahelix.............many of us at Nexus are spiritually motivated and have a modicum of intelligence, however, PLEASE break down what you are explaining so that all of us can understand your discussions......You are welcome to start a thread elsewhere where other astro physists can talk at yr level.however, Nexus is the pinpoint for ALL of Humanity.........And we are asking for a better breakdown of yr info at laymen's levels......

Thank you!

In Light & Love To All of Humanity in all it's glorious ways!!!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...er-rainbow.jpg

lightbeing 01-06-2010 06:24 PM

A CALL TO ALL !!

http://static.taomotion.de/images/bu...energie-f8.jpg

DIVINE BLESSINGS and LOVE TO ALL!

NEXUS HEALING MEDITATION TODAY
WEDNESDAY 6 JANUARY 2010 AT
08.00 PM GMT

PLEASE JOIN IN WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE TO SEND
YOUR BLESSINGS, LOVE AND HEALING ENERGIES
TO ALL WHO SEEK HEALING AND TO MOTHER EARTH.

For the updated healing list, go to:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=601

For the world clock, please go to alchemikey's website:
http://www.healingexperiment.com

Namaste'
lightbeing

12DnAHelix 01-06-2010 08:04 PM

-wiped-

12DnAHelix 01-06-2010 09:26 PM

-wiped-

Samarkis 01-07-2010 03:38 AM

Thank you 12Dnahelix....And it was not a personal request.....there are several that feel overwhelmed by the amount of info and asked me to request that you bring it more into focus....

Thank you for understanding and helping .....

In Light

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...kis/forest.jpg

12DnAHelix 01-07-2010 03:43 AM

-wiped-

Samarkis 01-07-2010 03:47 AM

12Dnahelix.........we appreciate yr contribution here at Nexus thread.........just pls make it easier for others........

If you have noticed, many have posted only a few links at a time with brief explainations or summaries.........it is not easy to go thru so many links...........

Pictures are easier to take in, even if there are many.

We are NOT asking you to leave the thread.....however, It would be appreciated to not make opinions of other lightworkers here at Nexus thread as it is a place of mutual cohesiveness!!(Inclusive of you as well!)

In much Light!

Carol 01-07-2010 04:26 AM

Pane did do an interview with Mel on the Veritas Show last year which was very informative. Go to www.veritasshow.com

12DnAHelix 01-07-2010 04:52 AM

-wiped-

12DnAHelix 01-07-2010 04:56 AM

-wiped-

12DnAHelix 01-07-2010 04:58 AM

-wiped-