Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441)

Astralwalker 01-12-2009 09:26 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

PhiedPiper…Well done my friend!

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...accim5g7i5.gif

phireflye 01-12-2009 09:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 679

Astralwalker 01-12-2009 09:44 PM

http://k43.pbase.com/g4/17/666717/2/...5.Hmm7cjmz.jpg

TheChosen 01-12-2009 10:44 PM

Phied>>

I couldn't agree more. I had quite a few concerns about the way the unification will happen but you've just answered most of those before I wrote them.

The only way to truly unify the forces is to rise above the duality concept of this matrix. I've been saying it for years now that the new age concepts of 'light and love' are overrated and we must look beyond those (unify them with wisdom, knowledge and understanding), recognize the true spectrum of colors that make this matrix and unify it into one, as you named it singularity. Only then we can begin accessing our higher levels of consciousness and dismantle all the illusions that have been engraved in our subconsciousness.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...nification.jpg

Phied>>
Quote:

We have to take a good look at why either there have been no previous attempts to unify efforts, or why previous attempts have not been successful, whichever was the case.
The word I've been getting from my inner self about this initiative before you posted this is: Vanguard. As I didn't know its meaning before I checked the dictionary I found it amusing enough to share :winksmiley02::

Code:

1. The foremost position in an army or fleet advancing into battle.
    a) The foremost or leading position in a trend or movement.
    b) Those occupying a foremost position.

The main reason the unification has not worked in my opinion is because it has always been attempted at a certain consciousness frequency (i.e. presenting a limited subjective view of reality under certain values like let's save the earth, let's heal the sick, let's fire the grid, let's send reiki etc etc). Since the entire 'population' of 'lightworkers' is at any given point composed of individuals whose consciousness has awoken to a different degree, they have different subconscious programs still interfering with some kind of a belief system in place and of course in the background a different level of evolution of the soul... we can never reasonably expect to have a unification at a certain level rooted into this matrix... unless of course that level is OUTSIDE (not above, not bellow but outside) this duality domain.. if possible irrespective of the current belief system of the individual

http://www.aitrui.com/1A-Images-Foun...age723x252.jpg

But the main reason, again in my opinion similar initiatives have not worked yet has been none other but KNOWLEDGE or more exactly the lack of it.. immediately making any initiative like this lacking knowledge the prime target for any entity wishing to manipulate its energies. The knowledge framework usually going off with such initiatives is rooted in a certain very limited 'new age' domain and 'turns off' many people right from the start as they are coming from their own belief domains not necessarily agreeing with the one presented. I guess I just said the same thing twice in slightly different words but I hope you get what I mean to say.

I also totaly agree that the only way forward on this plane of existence in all the possible future lines I can envision is active development of the potentials of our consciousness through meditation and many other techniques. As one awakens and increases the frequency of consciousness more and more one begins to 'think' in concepts, intuitive packages and of course pictures.. It makes a truly enjoyable reading when it is accompanied with the respective frequencies manifested through the attached pictures.

alchemikey 01-12-2009 10:53 PM

blessings futureyes...the energy behind your words touched me deeply and i hope you don't mind me using some of your words in this poem:

Clear your mind of all that ever was
Find the clear channel without any fuzz

Open your heart to all that can and will be
Impossible is nothing when we act collectively

Our entire evolution on earth has come down to this
The choice to live in fear or the choice to live in bliss

Love reflecting in love as we envision with future eyes
No more victim mentality, no more secrets, no more lies

Light energy flowing freely from the soles to the head
Walking through the astral realms with unfettered tread

We must be the ones to facilitate this planetary shift
As our hearts align in harmony with the galaxies' dark rift

No force in the universe could squash this soul dream
For when you think about it: we're all on the same team

peace,
mikey

Kathleen 01-13-2009 06:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 680

bump

Czymra 01-13-2009 12:24 PM

Ah, welcome TheChosen. Your replies are very refreshing as you voice concerns similar to mine (and your Baldur's Gate avatar raises fond memories. :) ).

If I may quickly voice my personal experience along those lines of singularity and duality:
I'm obviously a head person. I enjoy thinking as abstractly as possible as it allows me to connect with the forces behind the subjects but it is also very hindering even when accompanied by intuition. I believe that this is due to the mind fooling itself into being able to understand and this directly relates to this idea of new age and conspiracy movements.

I've never felt too engaged with this 'love and light' stuff. I don't doubt it's there but the terminology has been way too abused over the course of time. This is the same with the constant discourse between good and bad, singular and dual.

What I keep on hearing from the 'love and light' people is that singularity is a ruse created by evil to justify it's existence. The effects are that lazy people are assured that 'everything is all right' and that 'the good don't fight the bad but accept it'. So we really need to see that evil exists and beat the hell out of it (or at least transmute it which is of course done by lumping lots of light and love on it).

What I keep on hearing from the 'singularity' people is of course that 'all is one' and the bad has it's function and so does the good. In fact, if the bad didn't exist the good would only hang around and do nothing so they need to be evil, so evil is a kind of catalyst for the evolution of this world. Hence, one shouldn't even try to distinguish anymore between good and evil, everything 'just is'.

Now, the mere existence of these two concepts are a duality in itself again so clearly none of this has anything to do with singularity. My feeling tells me that I can see the sum of the parts, but not more, and that misses the integral part.
I for one, can't even make up my mind whether good and evil even exist as such. Balance comes to mind, but balance in itself isn't singularity either.

What intricately ties in with this discussion, in my opinion, is the question whether things are to come easily and with fun, whether it is about the balance of discipline and fun (like you meditate every day but you do it only as long as you enjoy it) or whether the only thing that will really work is the real hardcore army style discipline of forcing yourself to do it no matter what.

I hope this hasn't just been a personal rant but also mirrors some of the concerns that others have but don't voice. I have the feeling sometimes that there is a lot more delusion going on than many of us want to admit. I myself can't understand how this duality still exists on the higher/other planes for I have not 'been there' but the mere variety of discussions and opinions on this board seems to be proof that all isn't quite one, yet (and don't you dare call Jesus something else).

So I am glad to see that this effort shall be an effort of singularity. Reading this reassures me that this effort is worth it's while and it feels right.
However, how exactly do you teach a mass of people like we hope to mobilise to suddenly switch from the old patterns into 'singularity'? How can you check that we're all outside the old system? And if this singularity really exists, how can it be that some individuals (parts of all) can 'have it' and other's don't?
This just doesn't sound like it can have anything to do with critical mass and entrainment, but maybe that's just my logical mind kicking in again.

It would be much appreciated if you could dispel more of these concepts. I for one can't agree with the notion that an enlightened person thinks in concepts and pictures. I do that, I haven't recognised my buddahood yet.
I have the feeling that the less concepts I have, the better. The more fluid the entities, be they thoughts, patterns or other dynamics, the more I feel 'at home' with everything. Words and concepts cut the world in pieces. They do not say 'this is presently close, yet all is there' they say 'that's here and that's not'.

Clearly, this effort can't be by words alone for all the reasons I just stated, so I really look forward to hearing that music, but as I said. If we can have more dispelling, more paradox, more nonsense, I'd appreciate it a lot.

PhiedPiper 01-13-2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Czymra (Post 103140)
If I may quickly voice my personal experience along those lines of singularity and duality:
I'm obviously a head person. I enjoy thinking as abstractly as possible as it allows me to connect with the forces behind the subjects but it is also very hindering even when accompanied by intuition. I believe that this is due to the mind fooling itself into being able to understand and this directly relates to this idea of new age and conspiracy movements.

Thanks so much for voicing this message Czymra, these progressions in dialogue help us get further to pinpoint exactly what we are trying to get at here, what's different about it.

I don't think that abstraction and intuition necessarily have to conflict, to me, abstraction seems to be the "reins" for intuition, as strengthening intuition is a continuous process. However, I feel that I've been able to develop a kind of general intuition towards the bigger picture that suggests that what we may have done is gradually metamorphosize over thousands of years from a more authentic contstruct for reality to a highly inaccurate one. From ancient studies I've done (not of course on simply what happened, but the way people thought, based on the unique construction manners of the surviving texts), I can see that what I call a "singularity" was seemingly the mode of orientation towards reality for many people. And it wasn't within the current framework for reality but just simplified, it was of an entirely different order.

That's why I feel it's crucial to define this singularity as very similar to previous definitions and yet completely different at the same time. I mean, a lot of people can say something like "all is One" without really knowing what they mean by that exactly. I am hoping we can set a formal definition for it and try and see how different that is from some other definitions that have come about.

In this definition, there is the observer, and a sphere with infinitely many different facets, upon which all exists that we can perceive to define our reality. The sphere remains the same no matter how big or small it gets, thus there can not even be any distinction between "within" and "without" in this sense of reality.

In the traditional sense of reality, the problem is that so many people are looking without for answers without pairing it to any sense of within. As soon as the self gives up the need to energize such distinctions (unless it has a very specific purpose for doing so), it saves them an incredible amount of energetic expenditure.

Quote:

I've never felt too engaged with this 'love and light' stuff. I don't doubt it's there but the terminology has been way too abused over the course of time. This is the same with the constant discourse between good and bad, singular and dual.
And that's the irony - when you begin talking about a "two worlds" philosophy, saying that the only solution is to create a new world of concept for oneself by going back to what one feels in the gut, heart, and mind (not brain, but mind), and "just so happening" to meet others there because by going within we are really going back to the same place (home), then this is a place of singularity that is utterly beyond the need for comparison to duality, it's the "all that Is" that counts.

Quote:

What I keep on hearing from the 'love and light' people is that singularity is a ruse created by evil to justify it's existence. The effects are that lazy people are assured that 'everything is all right' and that 'the good don't fight the bad but accept it'. So we really need to see that evil exists and beat the hell out of it (or at least transmute it which is of course done by lumping lots of light and love on it).
I hear what you are saying - and we're trying to make this distinction here, it's not about either of those solutions, it's about powerfully creating our own reality together by going back to everything that we aren't, since by going within to this much simpler place (within which lies great complexity, the complexity to achieve everything we have achieved with dualistic mindsets and much more), we cast off all of those extra layers of the *unnecessary* complexities imbued on us by society. It's an entirely new direction, different from all the previous arguments and proposed solutions... this is an important concept of this to grasp.

Quote:

What I keep on hearing from the 'singularity' people is of course that 'all is one' and the bad has it's function and so does the good. In fact, if the bad didn't exist the good would only hang around and do nothing so they need to be evil, so evil is a kind of catalyst for the evolution of this world. Hence, one shouldn't even try to distinguish anymore between good and evil, everything 'just is'.
I completely disagree with that (as a "singularity" person, i suppose i should be very careful to define myself as being of an entirely different point of view with the above... that's for sure! :wink2: ) - in the "two worlds" philosophy, all this "good and evil" business is simply a notion for the old world, and we are moving not just away from that gradually, but literally jumping into a new world suddenly by just as suddenly realizing we have the ability to powerfully manifest anything pertaining to the status quo (regardless of whether it be manifestations of evil, or manifestations of a growing number of people seriously determined to move on from such stagnating concepts forever). Of course someone could argue "well that just leaves evil free to 'get us and win!'" but they don't realize the true power of such a decision, not to mention with what commitment one would then go on to defend one's decision to free themselves in this way with. This would be effectively the "shield at the border of the diverging two world's". More on that later.

Quote:

Now, the mere existence of these two concepts are a duality in itself again so clearly none of this has anything to do with singularity. My feeling tells me that I can see the sum of the parts, but not more, and that misses the integral part.
I for one, can't even make up my mind whether good and evil even exist as such. Balance comes to mind, but balance in itself isn't singularity either.
This is all to suggest that true balance has absolutely nothing to do with a proposed "balance" between good and evil - balance does not apply to dualities where one side of the duality is entirely illusory. Furthermore, as you suggest at the end - balance is not a needed word within singularity, because everything that does need to be balanced is before entering into it, and it remains that way within it, for eternity. Balance cannot be imbalanced within singularity, so there is no need for the word. Reality is perceived on entirely different terms. (And I believe this, I have felt new emotions I cannot find a word for, they do not fit into the dualistic categories whatsoever... the closest analogy I can find is the "colours" of emotion, and there are countless of them awaiting us within singularity).

Quote:

What intricately ties in with this discussion, in my opinion, is the question whether things are to come easily and with fun, whether it is about the balance of discipline and fun (like you meditate every day but you do it only as long as you enjoy it) or whether the only thing that will really work is the real hardcore army style discipline of forcing yourself to do it no matter what.
Yet again, I find there is no distinction between discipline and fun in singularity. It understands that everyone has unique talent(s) and the world should revolve around allowing everyone to discover them in early life no matter what. It doesn't pressure them but it says that if the noise of the "demands" of society is quieted enough, the individual can actually hear the quiet little voice inside that is trying to guide the individual on a particular network of paths (all of which lead to their destiny in one way or another), and to not obstruct them from that network. In this way, there is no distinction between work and play. Although many still need to do alternate work they may not enjoy as much to make ends meet, enough "breathing room" would be afforded for all people to regardless be able to concentrate primarily on the development and manifestation of the talents they have been allowed to discover within themselves in life.

Quote:

I hope this hasn't just been a personal rant but also mirrors some of the concerns that others have but don't voice. I have the feeling sometimes that there is a lot more delusion going on than many of us want to admit. I myself can't understand how this duality still exists on the higher/other planes for I have not 'been there' but the mere variety of discussions and opinions on this board seems to be proof that all isn't quite one, yet (and don't you dare call Jesus something else).
I hear you again, I just hope you see what is different about this effort. We're trying to help to steer clear of all that delusion, and yes part of doing so is being willing to identify as much of that delusion as possible. It's not anyone's "fault", we are all getting preoccupied with excessive detail in some way or another - this is what society is trying to encourage upon us more than anything else - I equate it to running the treadmill no matter which direction you try to run. There are countless different treadmill's metaphorically getting places around us on all sides. The only way out is to "close that world and open the next", in terms of perception. This is probably the most summarized definition for the particular type of singularity I'm trying to talk about.

Quote:

So I am glad to see that this effort shall be an effort of singularity. Reading this reassures me that this effort is worth it's while and it feels right.
However, how exactly do you teach a mass of people like we hope to mobilise to suddenly switch from the old patterns into 'singularity'? How can you check that we're all outside the old system? And if this singularity really exists, how can it be that some individuals (parts of all) can 'have it' and other's don't?
This just doesn't sound like it can have anything to do with critical mass and entrainment, but maybe that's just my logical mind kicking in again.
Critical mass has to do with getting enough people seeing that all we can do is return to the common elements of what is inside each of us, and uniting on that universally applicable token, and nothing more. It allows us to open the next world because the real door to that world is at a very sacred place inside each of us where we have practically calmed the noise of society down enough to hear that voice within. It will be amazing when all the practical ideas start to flood in, and we really start running with the ball, instead of running the treadmills (loops) like we do every day normally, in one way or another. Entrainment has to do with the magnetic force of attraction towards a new mode of reality after all the other options have been exhausted. It's as though we as a peaceful people have been cornered and instead of fighting we go through the wall or disappear, so to speak. They want us to fight more than anything but it's not what we are going to do. We won't be pushovers either, not by a long shot. We will build our own reality and defend ourselves in the process.

People will not be asked to suddenly switch. But they will be gradually more and more so asked to seriously look at the situation and try to intuit the outcome based on the scenario we are being lured into acting out - and to consider that there even actually is an alternative. We are being led to believe there is no alternative, and we have no choice but to fight or submit. But there is a third way, and this is one of the principles upon which we are trying to establish the uniqueness of this project.

Quote:

It would be much appreciated if you could dispel more of these concepts. I for one can't agree with the notion that an enlightened person thinks in concepts and pictures. I do that, I haven't recognised my buddahood yet.
I have the feeling that the less concepts I have, the better. The more fluid the entities, be they thoughts, patterns or other dynamics, the more I feel 'at home' with everything. Words and concepts cut the world in pieces. They do not say 'this is presently close, yet all is there' they say 'that's here and that's not'.
I believe "new world" people think in terms of morpheous, abstract concepts and 3D, constantly changing imagery. The words are an approximation or "filler" material at best, and the push towards telepathic communication will be infinitely higher when a true need is universally recognized. "Necessity is the mother of invention", as they say. I think we are really getting at the same thing here - if I am typing all these words, what I am really trying to do is paint an image. The answer isn't in my words, it is in the image I am trying to portray. If you are unable to "feel" the contents of that image, then I haven't done a good enough job "word painting" yet, and will gladly try harder upon notice.

As soon as we recognize that we are trying to make a *corona* around what we are trying to get at with our words, and we fully accept that the reason there is so much conflict over words (ie the internet forums), is because we never seem to realize how much is lost in translation (and twice to boot, once when it is typed by one party, and again when it is interpreted by the other party) - imagine what social interaction would be like with direct telepathic communication of languageless concepts, where nothing could ever possibly be lost in translation? As soon as we recognize we are making a corona, our use of language adapts tremendously to accomodate for that.

We make "headers" for what we are saying, pre-empt the reactions of others "I know you might think this, so ahead of time, be sure to know I admit that what I have typed might not accurately represent what I am really trying to say, please give me the benefit of the doubt, etc".

It's really amazing what happens! Different people operate out of distinction and unity simultaneously (and that's the real singularity again, to truly recognize that it's possible for people to operate together with that degree of unity without compromising their individuality whatsoever - the Truth Paradox well exemplified!). We begin building a solid "New Foundation" for ourselves at a relentless speed.

This is what I dream to accomplish, by first getting to that core feeling.

Czymra 01-13-2009 02:44 PM

Thank you. Will ponder.
Downloading and waiting impatiently. :)

futureyes 01-13-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alchemikey (Post 102992)
blessings futureyes...the energy behind your words touched me deeply and i hope you don't mind me using some of your words in this poem:

Clear your mind of all that ever was
Find the clear channel without any fuzz

Open your heart to all that can and will be
Impossible is nothing when we act collectively

Our entire evolution on earth has come down to this
The choice to live in fear or the choice to live in bliss

Love reflecting in love as we envision with future eyes
No more victim mentality, no more secrets, no more lies

Light energy flowing freely from the soles to the head
Walking through the astral realms with unfettered tread

We must be the ones to facilitate this planetary shift
As our hearts align in harmony with the galaxies' dark rift

No force in the universe could squash this soul dream
For when you think about it: we're all on the same team

peace,
mikey

alchemikey ...

for some reason i had not seen this until just now, i am so humbled in this moment, your words are so inspiring, speak of such truth from your heart ...

we are all on the same team ... we always were ...

you should have provided me a tissue my friend ... :wub2:

blessings to you ...

futureyes

mudra 01-13-2009 06:28 PM

As futureyes I thank you too Alchemikey for your lovely poem.
When I read you I always see threads of light flowing through your words.
A lovely energy which fills the place with love.

This thread has been discussing singularity quite a bit.
I would like to add to it with this poem which in my own sense of perception conveys it beautifully

Anyone who has waded
Through Love's turbulent waters,
Now feeling hunger and now satiety,
Is untouched by the season
Of withering or blooming,
For in the deepest
And most dangerous waters,
On the highest peaks,
Love is always the same.

Love is the unchanging constant behind all manifestations ..The one flow which encompasses and integrates all there is ...Love is our soul foundation ..Love is who we are...Not Love for anything or anyone in particular..Just Love...
And love is the uni-versal solvent..When we as souls are aware of being aware we vibrate Love ..compassion beyond any dichotomies..
The love flow is where we are ONE
Love is the very essence of ONENESS.

Kindness
mudra

futureyes 01-13-2009 06:35 PM

love is our ticket to all that is ...

lovely mudra ...

mudra 01-13-2009 06:45 PM

Astralwalker thank you for your great input on meditation.
I resonate with you when you pinpoint the idea of leaving away meat from our diets.
Eating meat is also accountable for a lot of the aggressiveness that we see around.
What we eat is not only their flesh but also all the memories and fear connected to their brutal killing.
A society of vegetarians alone would already make a better world.
This will come as a natural process as consciousness and love expands.

kindness
mudra

PhiedPiper 01-13-2009 07:44 PM

If anyone is curious regarding the foundation file let me know, and I'll send them a link. Remember, this is the starting point - 440Hz, Equal Temperament, etc. We can go a long way from here together.

lightbeing 01-13-2009 08:33 PM

Namastι

To become vegetarian is to step into the stream which leads to nirvana.

~ Buddha

Divine blessings,

lightbeing

mpea 01-13-2009 08:42 PM

Absolutely Mudra, eating flesh lowers our vibrations, veggies and fruit are the way, grown without chemical fertilizers is best as these also lower vibration. Fresh local grown and seasonal is best for us. :original:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudra (Post 103210)
Astralwalker thank you for your great input on meditation.
I resonate with you when you pinpoint the idea of leaving away meat from our diets.
Eating meat is also accountable for a lot of the aggressiveness that we see around.
What we eat is not only their flesh but also all the memories and fear connected to their brutal killing.
A society of vegetarians alone would already make a better world.
This will come as a natural process as consciousness and love expands.

kindness
mudra

jazzgad 01-13-2009 09:21 PM

thank you Phied
first time i tried your file siting up while it was playing on my stereo set
and I did not notice any effects.
so hour latter I layed down and played it from my i-pod
and wow in matter of minutes I felt energy in me and around me
shifting ,changing sort of like rubik cube made of energy and i was that
energy.and then perchaps due to my position I fell into deep sleep
only waking up when next track on my player started .

powerful stuff ,can't wait for longer work of yours and synchronized meditation .

peace

Czymra 01-13-2009 09:32 PM

Short and simple:

The gaps between notes aren't equivalent to each other are they? I can't just take any song and change it's pitch 8Hz downwards, or can I?

Perseide 01-13-2009 10:06 PM

Great Job Phiedpiper, I been listening to it on my computer since I had a lot of work to do, I will definatly try it tonight with my earphones.

I was wondering if you could give us a little notion about how you conceived it. What are the basics of your file, what are the harmonics you are using, did you use binaurals in it? What are the frequencies you feel are working best and why?

I do not mean to recreate the file but just having a certain knowledge of what I am listening to, it gives me a boost of auto-suggestion food for my mind when I know what is the work behind it, who did it etc.

Since it was made by you, I am pretty confident it works just great and it gives me more curiosity on how you position yourself on that musical aspect of the file.

Thanks for this precious gift!

Perseide

Astralwalker 01-13-2009 10:30 PM

Quote:

In case anyone didn't catch it inside of the longer post, a little demo of what I'm working on for the February date is posted here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/18272939...1-demo.wav.zip

Sorry for the size but it needs to be preserved in wav format or the lossyness of an mp3 file would severely compromise the quality of entrainment.

This is just a simple composite loop for the time being but the idea with meditation files is not necessarily to pay attention to the content anyways, it's much better to just allow it to wash away all of the excess of mind chatter and sense of linear time completely. Further updates should be much more effective in this regard, I'm just working out the logistics at the moment of how to morph from one focal point to the next.

The demo file is ok, PhiedPiper.

But it only generates energy. Its empty.

There are no feelings in it.

http://wizardnow.com/muze/images/headtrip.jpg

Our main power comes from our emotions. If the music can not touch the most pure and divine in us, then it can not serve its purpose and it can not achieve its goal.

I know that we discussed this before, but what I have in mind is little different.

Also I know that this is still in developing stage and that you need feedback from people.

I respect you much my friend but I think we have to change the file.

I tried on myself and also my wife tried on herself, and we came to the same conclusion:

It generates power but you can not move your filings through the sound.

The only true merit of something is the inner felling.

You just have to feel what vibrations it brings with you when you listen. Despite the fact this issue is very sensitive – your file is powerful but it is empty, there is no emotional charge, there is no love, joy and sensation in it.

And without those it will not work.

I know your potential, you can do much, but I think we have to change this file. If the generated energy field of milions of consciousness, can not hold the frequency of peace, harmony and balance it can be misused.

And the file does not generate those emotions in me and my wife. I know that we are not merit but we have some experience in the field.

Only when the energy that is generated from millions of humans that meditate, has those components in itself, is safe and secure and can do much.

Otherwise it will end up in wrong hands, and I can not allow this to happen.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...ditation-7.jpg

So I believe we have to discuss this issue, further…I trust you completely and I know that your IQ is high and you will understand my words.

If not possible otherwise we can simple start on 9 May 2009 with guided meditation as this one:

Journey Through The Chakras - Colette Baron-Reid

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Colette-...dba448cb54d561

its easy to tune into and if played all over the world and in the same time it will have deep impact on the fractal structure of the Matrix.

Especially a strong power will be generated after all songs are complete and the last song “Love Is The Answer” comes.

Let’s start with this and lets progress as we go.

But I strongly stand that this has to be done with pure emotions since that is the primary power that will change this matrix.

Not technology not else, but pure power that comes from a pure heart.

I will try to reach you on Skype

Astralwalker

phireflye 01-13-2009 10:48 PM

http://phireflye.com/pix/love.jpg

thank you for your beautiful poem, Mudra!

here is one, a lyric with a melody actually, that expresses my sense of singularity - and for me, the center is within the heart of hearts:

silence
is my solace
simplicity
calls to me
a refuge in the storm
of understanding
demanding
time
wait for me
while I
breathe eternity
before I carry on
I need some
emptiness to focus on
to the center I am drawn

:wub2:
phireflye

Malletzky 01-13-2009 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astralwalker (Post 103273)
There are no feelings in it.

Our main power comes from our emotions. If the music can not touch the most pure and divine in us, then it can not serve its purpose and it can not achieve its goal.

It generates power but you can not move your filings through the sound.

The only true merit of something is the inner felling.

You just have to feel what vibrations it brings with you when you listen. Despite the fact this issue is very sensitive – your file is powerful but it is empty, there is no emotional charge, there is no love, joy and sensation in it.

And without those it will not work.

And the file does not generate those emotions in me and my wife. I know that we are not merit but we have some experience in the field.

But I strongly stand that this has to be done with pure emotions since that is the primary power that will change this matrix.

Not technology not else, but pure power that comes from a pure heart.

Astralwalker

My dear Astralwalker,

again, you're bringing the whole thing back to the roots!!!

It's all about feelings and emotions my friend and you're sooo right once again.

All other discussions about singularity, duality and the way to find the ballance are useless, as long each one of us is still thinking, speaking or hearing from the mind.

Feeling from the heart is the only way to reach the state of a purity, pure love and pure compassion!

And only if you can feel the thruth, you will know the thruth is true.

By the way, the STATE OF ONE is not something which a human could just claim to have reached. NO way!!!

The moment you'll feel it, you'll know it my friends!

And in the state of ONE, your thruth will be my thruth too, as we will be ALL ONE!

Thank you so much to all of you for your wonderful posts and thoughts here. It helps me a lot on my way to enlightement.

with love
malletzky

mudra 01-13-2009 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phireflye (Post 103278)

thank you for your beautiful poem, Mudra!

here is one, a lyric with a melody actually, that expresses my sense of singularity - and for me, the center is within the heart of hearts:

silence
is my solace
simplicity
calls to me
a refuge in the storm
of understanding
demanding
time
wait for me
while I
breathe eternity
before I carry on
I need some
emptiness to focus on
to the center I am drawn

:wub2:
phireflye

Thank you for your own lyric Phirefly.
Yes as you I do see singularity in the Heart, through the Heart, from Heart central to all Hearts..
Wonderfull fractal you posted there! So warm ...

Thank you
mudra

Perseide 01-14-2009 12:05 AM

I Officially am a vegetarian as of Yesterday!

Been reading a lot on it since many months, was also a vegetarian macrobiotic from birth to 11 years old, and now I am back on track!

I am glad I took that decision and am dealing with the rest of my familly to bring them with me. It is still a personnal decision so the choice is theirs but I will prove them that it is a healthy decision and will cook for them a lot so that they can trully see how great this is for everybody.

Yeeeeepeeeee!!!!

Perseide

Antonia 01-14-2009 12:26 AM

There is a lovely message which fits and coincides with what we are doing here from Metatron... who's telling us all to doexactly what we are doing and on the dates that we are choosing.....

http://lovepeaceandharmony.ning.com/...st:32944&xgs=1

Whether you believe it's channeled from Arch Angel Metatron or just from the subconsious of the channeler .....it doesn't matter it's the content that's so right for this thread

Blessings to you all Antonia