Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441)

phireflye 02-28-2009 06:58 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/p...pictureid=5599

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/p...pictureid=6037

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/p...pictureid=5895

Surial 02-28-2009 07:12 PM

Although we will connect at the Nexus, what are some agendas? Some energies to focus on could be raising the vibration of the planet, easing pain and suffering, healing the sick, solving the economic crisis and creating new energies in finding new systems to replace the old, balancing chaos and creating order in thoughts and feelings of the love vibration of the source, may we rise out of the ashes

If we are creators and we are creating a new timeline, may we focus on creating new wise productive choices in our consciousness

DNA activation is also important - ride the Rainbow

Peace,
Surial

dayzero 02-28-2009 10:25 PM

after tonight's meditation I have 2 main feelings;

'planetary formation' and 'matter'

i hope you all had a fine journey......

Phied's piece gets deeper and deeper, it's just fantastic.

the night sky here this evening has been great also.....
and i've been using the Stellarium to get my bearings, check it out!

http://www.stellarium.org/

Astralwalker 02-28-2009 11:08 PM

Good. We are improving.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...TunneLight.jpg

The music was much much better, and the connection was much better.

The previous times the connection between the meditators was mostly fading away and the field was weaker. Now the joined psionic energy was felt much stronger.

Which means - we are getting there.

In basic every new meditation will be better and better until we start experiencing effects that I mentioned before.

We also have to get back in track to organize the global meditation event.

So in basic this has to be done for now:

Find what meditative groups have most meditators in every continent and what time they are doing their global meditations.

Once when located the objective is to contact the organizators of those events and to humbly explain the goal we are trying to achieve and will they join us. I have also too many other things on my back, that I urgently have to take care off, so any help in this direction (contacting those meditative groups on every continent and synchronising them) will be most appreciated.

There has to be large meditative groups in:

- North America, Canada
- South America
- Europe
- Russia
- Asia
- India
- Australia, New Zealand

So those people have to contacted, with a explanation given what is the issue here and to humbly ask them to join us. Nevertheless it sounds complicated it’s not. We just have to find those groups and syncronise them.
Everything else will come by default - as we go. But, if we want the May 9th event to become reality, we have to start gather groups on every continent - now.

There is a chance that I will arrange personal meeting with David Icke, and after I will explain what we are trying to achieve, I think he will also agree to help us spread the word around, so this information will reach even more people.

So far - so good!

Good work everyone. Let’s proceed. It’s happening...

Peace & Harmony to all,
Astralwalker

Truthseeker360 03-01-2009 01:13 AM

Hi Astralwalker /All

I have been following this thread for several weeks now trying to catch up...
whilst researching/learning on the various posts.

Wow what an amazing vibe this thread gives.i have so much to say but where to start.
So as is this is recent topic for discussion Global meditation ,i recall somwhere within the thread that children supervision should be out of ear shot so to speak.

I welcome thoughts on ... what role children can play (for want of better words)if any at all...

This relates to something i am researching at the moment ant will share shortly so would really appreciate any feedback.

how feb event went for people with children etc

Iwould like to thank each and everyone of you who have made this thread what it is never has anything resonated with me so much i feel i know each and everyone of you

A broken clock still tells the correct time twice a day.
Love @ Light

A shout out to Steve-G many thanks for the help.

Truthseeker360

Truthseeker360 03-01-2009 01:28 AM

Hi all

Global Meditation

Phied i hope you are recovering my friend my thoughts are with you.

I find this hard to comment as i have not yet reached the stage where i can incorporate and benefit from the audio being provided by various parties.
So i say this blind so to speak and mean not to belittle,upset,demise anyone when i say that i think that we need phied to complete his work to obtain the probable desired effect i think was originally sort .

That of activation of the pineal via phieds mathmatical musical genius.
No to deter from we can use what is available at presentbut i feel we need phieds input .

A broken clock still tell the correct time twice a day.
LOve @ Light
Truthseeker360

unlimited mind 03-01-2009 08:07 AM

Not sure if this has already been posted somewhere, but the website Mayan Majix has included this thread on their miscellaneous articles page.

Seems more and more folk are spreading the word. Keep that energy rippling.

EDIT ~ it can be found on David Icke's website as well

:wub2: :harp: :trumpet: :wub2:

Robski 03-01-2009 11:20 AM

Sanat,

Just a quick reminder if you could collate the number that had people globally meditated in our recent even?

With kindness,
Robski:original:

Sanat 03-01-2009 07:36 PM

Allright! Here we go again!:original:

Statistics for the 28.02.09 Nexus2012 Meditation
(all numbers arrived at using a calibration method called Applied Kinesiology or simply "muscle testing"):

Total number of participants: 2200 - 2300 people

Number of people that meditated the full hour: 1500-1600 people

The 4th Nexus2012 Global meditation event calibrated at 560-565 on the Scale of Consciousness:

http://weblogs.hianoto.net/wp-conten...ciousness2.gif

Level 500 is the level where Love becomes more and more Unconditional. Level 540+ is the level of Unconditional Love.

Conclusions:

A little decrease in numbers since the very first Nexus2012 meditation which was the last time I measured (I have now commited to provide this service for each Meditation in the times ahead leading up to the May 9th event and beyond). Note that the event itself calibrated a little higher on the Scale of Consciousness than the first time.

Many people like to jump onto something that is "new" and "happening", and some fall away once this effect has "cooled down" a bit. Perhaps Saturday night is not the best time as many people have other plans that night? Sunday night or even a weekday like Wednesday might be better. Just something to consider...

It also seems that the decision to not increase the lenght of the Meditation beyond 1 hour is in harmony with how people feel about it. A lot of people did not sit the full hour this time. I think it is totally up to each person how long to sit etc. The important thing is that you participate wholeheartedly the time you do participate. If inexperienced you can take it gradually and try to increase your time until you reach the full hour. I also felt the "field" much stronger this time and we can all seek support and draw strenght from that (it can help to visualize the map with all the markers on).

http://www.mandalas.com/Agape_Show/i...meditation.jpg

Thanks!

Sanat

Mr Magoo 03-01-2009 09:25 PM

Humble Sanat

You have raised some very important points in your post today. Perhaps Saturday night is not the best time for a group session and maybe Sunday night your time might just be more practical. As it stands at this moment my contribtion to the group mediatation is occuring at 6am Sunday morning, which is an absolute gift, but if this is moved to Monday morning I will not be able to participate at the desired time due to work committments. However this is just a small sacrifice to make if you can pick up more participants in the northern hemishere (i can participate at an earlier time) it will be all be worthwhile. We still have a long way to go to reach the desired number of 7000. Keep up the good work.

Respectfully

Dave

mudra 03-01-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surial (Post 116901)
Although we will connect at the Nexus, what are some agendas? Some energies to focus on could be raising the vibration of the planet, easing pain and suffering, healing the sick, solving the economic crisis and creating new energies in finding new systems to replace the old, balancing chaos and creating order in thoughts and feelings of the love vibration of the source, may we rise out of the ashes

If we are creators and we are creating a new timeline, may we focus on creating new wise productive choices in our consciousness

DNA activation is also important - ride the Rainbow

Peace,
Surial

Hello Surial and welcome on the nexus healing project.
It's good to have you with us my friend.

Astralwalker's guide lines to our meditations are covered on this
page of the nexus site:
http://www.healingexperiment.com/theinfo.html
Our healing encompasses in a general way all the areas you are mentionning.

Kindness
mudra

mudra 03-01-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astralwalker (Post 116936)
Good. We are improving.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...TunneLight.jpg

The music was much much better, and the connection was much better.

The previous times the connection between the meditators was mostly fading away and the field was weaker. Now the joined psionic energy was felt much stronger.

Which means - we are getting there.

In basic every new meditation will be better and better until we start experiencing effects that I mentioned before.

We also have to get back in track to organize the global meditation event.

So in basic this has to be done for now:

Find what meditative groups have most meditators in every continent and what time they are doing their global meditations.

Once when located the objective is to contact the organizators of those events and to humbly explain the goal we are trying to achieve and will they join us. I have also too many other things on my back, that I urgently have to take care off, so any help in this direction (contacting those meditative groups on every continent and synchronising them) will be most appreciated.

There has to be large meditative groups in:

- North America, Canada
- South America
- Europe
- Russia
- Asia
- India
- Australia, New Zealand

So those people have to contacted, with a explanation given what is the issue here and to humbly ask them to join us. Nevertheless it sounds complicated it’s not. We just have to find those groups and syncronise them.
Everything else will come by default - as we go. But, if we want the May 9th event to become reality, we have to start gather groups on every continent - now.

There is a chance that I will arrange personal meeting with David Icke, and after I will explain what we are trying to achieve, I think he will also agree to help us spread the word around, so this information will reach even more people.

So far - so good!

Good work everyone. Let’s proceed. It’s happening...

Peace & Harmony to all,
Astralwalker

Friends,

In order to support Astralwalker's demand the first thing we would have to do is to know who is living where.
Everyone could handle his own country.
If more than one person in the same country you could team up and share the job.
I suggest we discuss this on unlimited mind's thread: nexus 2012 spreading the word:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10751

Kindness
mudra

unlimited mind 03-01-2009 11:40 PM

it would be wonderful if there were a day and time where everyone in all time zones could participate conveniently. maybe offering two meditations on the same day to make it more convenient for both hemispheres, could be a possible solution.

at some point though, the goal of the project must take priority for each person. in order to have more participation, people must simply decide to participate and dedicate that hour to the healing of our social consciousness. we are dreaming in the new dream here! :original:

we must also remember that the circumstances around the world at this time are making it very easy for people to stay in survival mode. and for those that are heart/mind warriors, it is in these times that we can push through that veil, use that inertia, and conquer that old brain attitude.

by doing this, a healing occurs that effects everything. most of us have witnessed this process in our own lives and have the wisdom of that experience. how exciting are these times, where we are aware that our minds create reality! the next step is to connect the energy, to expand the field.

i have been participating every week, and i agree with astralwalker, the grid we are building is getting stronger. we are becoming more and more connected energetically. this is strengthening the global mind field.

as sanat has documented, the meditations are vibrating in oneness. this alone will begin to ripple out as the field gets stronger, bringing more people together.

blessings to all of you for the unseen and unheard support in these exciting times!

PhiedPiper 03-02-2009 04:33 AM

I just wanted to check in with everyone to say I am still very much commited to producing something significant for the May event. Unfortunately my condition has led to my needing to make major changes in what I am doing and I am still not better. I will find out in a few weeks hopefully what the problem is after the results from extensive tests are in.

I should be resettled in April and will be working through the month to prepare something whether I have recovered or not - it is very frustrating to me how something will try to get in the way of these sorts of things, but of course that is no reason to give up.

take care everyone and i will try to return as soon as possible with an update.

PS - I just wanted to give my sincere thanks to Dayzero.

Samarkis 03-02-2009 05:04 AM

Namaste Truthseeker!!

I just wanted to comment that I was the one that mentioned for children to be out of earshot of meditation...I am a mother of three and know even if you have a quiet child ,when adults are busy doing something(and many are beginners at focused meditation...) it will be easy to distract others...I do feel that it is an awesome chance to make a profound affect on the children that do come & to give them a moment in time that will be an experience not to forget!!

I personally will be leading a group in organizing and promoting,I also am going to be watching my children and have one to two teens help me that day with coloring,a song and clap to teach,if there are about 10 kids or more I would love to do a belly laughing circle(they lay down on the ground,each with their head on their neighbor's belly until there is a complete circle-then they all laugh and feel the vibration from each other!!)That they learn and feel how to interact with each other!! Then at the end of the
meditation of adults-go to a vantage point to observe the whole group in
meditation... I will let the children sound the end of the meditation with tibetan bowls and hand held bells.... My personal contribution to the meditation on May 9th will be to do a personal meditation early and forward the energy to the group...My heart is with all Humanity!! I personally have such a symbiotic (mutually beneficial)relationship with my children & their development -I can not imagine them not there,yet totally understand they would distract others...

We are multi-faceted and have limitless choices in how we experience and improve on our Human development!!! We all have our strengths & weaknesses,troubles and distractions....But WE WILL GET THERE!!!

Much Love & Light to ALL!!!
Sara

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z.../nature-15.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 (Post 116970)
Hi Astralwalker /All

I have been following this thread for several weeks now trying to catch up...
whilst researching/learning on the various posts.

Wow what an amazing vibe this thread gives.i have so much to say but where to start.
So as is this is recent topic for discussion Global meditation ,i recall somwhere within the thread that children supervision should be out of ear shot so to speak.

I welcome thoughts on ... what role children can play (for want of better words)if any at all...

This relates to something i am researching at the moment ant will share shortly so would really appreciate any feedback.

how feb event went for people with children etc

Iwould like to thank each and everyone of you who have made this thread what it is never has anything resonated with me so much i feel i know each and everyone of you

A broken clock still tells the correct time twice a day.
Love @ Light

A shout out to Steve-G many thanks for the help.

Truthseeker360

mudra 03-02-2009 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlimited mind (Post 117025)
Not sure if this has already been posted somewhere, but the website Mayan Majix has included this thread on their miscellaneous articles page.

Seems more and more folk are spreading the word. Keep that energy rippling.

EDIT ~ it can be found on David Icke's website as well

:wub2: :harp: :trumpet: :wub2:

Unlimited mind,

This is great news.
I've contacted mayan majix today so they would put a link to the nexus web site as well.
That would be great.
Will keep everyone informed of the outcome.

Blessings
mudra

Sanat 03-02-2009 11:47 AM

I have a humble suggestion. In meditation you relax into the timeless/eternal center of your Being (ideally at least). The keyword here is timelessness. We could allow one full day (i.e. a 12+ hour period) for participation, or at least say that it is OK to participate whenever you can on a specific day. The energy is not lost in the timeless and non-linear domain just because it does not happen totally simultaniously in the linear domain.

Thanks,

Sanat

Malletzky 03-02-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanat (Post 117230)
I have a humble suggestion. In meditation you relax into the timeless/eternal center of your Being (ideally at least). The keyword here is timelessness. We could allow one full day (i.e. a 12+ hour period) for participation, or at least say that it is OK to participate whenever you can on a specific day. The energy is not lost in the timeless and non-linear domain just because it does not happen totally simultaniously in the linear domain.

Thanks,

Sanat

This is something that I already suggested (asked if possible) in January. Sure, the energies are timeless in other planes of consciousness, but I guess, due to the fact that we're still 3D bound somehow, we should try to participate all at the same time.

Nevertheless, as I could not be with you on Satturday, I tried to "catch up" yesterday evening for about half an hour.
I was surprised to feel a lot of presence "out there", the energies were stronger as the previous weeks, so I wonder if maybe our efforts and our energies are so strong, that they just remain active "for a while" (or a bit longer) :thumb_yello:

with :wub2:
malletzky

Astralwalker 03-02-2009 01:20 PM

Astralwalker 03-02-2009 01:27 PM

Astralwalker 03-02-2009 01:33 PM

Astralwalker 03-02-2009 01:35 PM

http://liolliography.files.wordpress...from_earth.jpg

Just a quick note, that I want to express my gratitude to every each one of you, who have contributed in some way to this thread and to the ultimate goals this thread is fighting for – synchronisation of the consciousness of humanity with the Gaia – the consciousness of our Planet, activating our healing energies and regenerating the DNA of life and preparing ourselves and our Planet for the arrival of the Nexus – Superwave of energetic waves that are coming from the galactic center.

The beams of bluish-white light from the galactic core will be visible on Dec 13 2012 when there will be a New Moon and passing comet on our sky, (lets not forget the large passing body close to the Pluto’s orbit), the first beam from the Nexus will arrive somewhere between 21 and 24 Dec 2012 and the last which also will put a end to the reprogramming of the DNA of life in this system, will arrive sometime around 28 March 2013.

As many of you probably understood so far, it is extremely important how Earth will vibrate in 2012 when the Nexus will arrive.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...a2f3da1a0d.jpg

I strongly hold to the opinion that the catastrophic scenarios that are coming, can be prevented to a certain point with the power of our consciousness. I know that for the most of you, this will be taken with a great reserve and probably classified as heavily loaded SF, but it is the truth. I swear on my heart and soul, that this is the case.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...0d47d040f6.gif

Conflict is not suitable for many people anymore. It just lowers the vibrational field. Peace, Harmony, friendship, Love and compassion on the other hand, becomes the ultimate solution where those beings are starting to feel comfortable. This sometimes means total separation from the surrounding Matrix and the infinite programs that runs with in it. Many of those people that are awakening are on different stages of awareness of what is truly happening, but it is obvious that the number of those people who are starting to see the bigger picture, is increasing day by day.

Fractal structure of the Matrix can be changed with the power of our thoughts only if they are pure enough, if they are strong enough, and if they are focused to do such a change.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...53530c7e06.jpg

This is the ultimate message that the ETs that are delivering us knowledge and information via crop formations are telling us. It is up to us if we will take their messages more seriously or we will discredit them. The result of that decision will affect us all.

Once more, every each of you is here to do his/her tasks. There is no rewards and no thanks for them. I never searched for any rewards or gratitude for what I do. I just do it, because I know it is right thing to do.
The only way, which this can be done, is by understanding our own responsibility and obligations we have towards ourselves and the whole life that exist on this planet and beyond.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...ee4eed8bac.jpg

For the ones that are most clear from the inside this is totally obvious. For the ones that are still stuck in the basic programs of the Matrix and manipulation this reality is invisible and in their perception it does not exist. All this that I’m referring to is visible only when you go beyond the five senses but it is clearly visible only when you perceive with your heart.

Every ride has its own beginning and its own end. For most of us, the end of the 2012 will mean the end of our physical ride and the start of a new ride – a ride like no other. I ride that will transform and improve all that we had assimilated before.

But we have to show our selves worthy of this.

This can be achieved only with combining the best spiritual knowledge we have so far with the best available technology we have so far.

http://bigteaparty.com/blog/wp-conte...pressure_3.jpg

If one of those two components, is missing, we will fail, because the division between those is illusionary, and they are both part of the same evolutionary process that so many other races had to go through long before us...

May you be blessed by the supreme Love and Truth of the Cosmos,
Astralwalker

Astralwalker 03-02-2009 02:43 PM

Samarkis 03-02-2009 05:09 PM

Dearest Astralwalker!!!

Many thanks!!! We are ALL COMING together!! The world has started it's Peace & Unity ripples!!! There are hearts that still need to melt and others to start feeling!! There are many that need healing!!! All in All it will start rippling more and more and heavier and heavier!!! All will work towards the
main event!! Ascension!! (However one percieves it -as they grow, their understanding and heart willl grow!!!)

Many,Many lightworkers are busy all the time sending out healing and energies!! Many will blossom into awareness as the Cosmos's energies increase!!! Light brings Knowledge!!! Work on banishing fear from one's
mind by learning the power of one's mind-Imagination and creativity do open doors to a new reality!! Use them well to imagine the kindness and love that is each Human's divine Right!!! Work on one's self discipline-scrutinize one's actions to weigh how better one could act and how one can add to the welfare of all-but keep it within one's means!!! All has to stay balanced!!!

Much Love and much Light to all !! You are truly blessed with success!!
Do not tire!! Be persistant in your quest for knowledge,be lavish in dispensing good will!! We are each an ambassador!!! Spread well!!
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/nature-9.jpg

alchemikey 03-02-2009 05:45 PM

Being Ourselves - from the love foundation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Xq4nhtP_Y

The Law Of One Creation Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lIGwc5-QHU

peace,
mikey