Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441)

twoRone 03-26-2009 11:44 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 (Post 123333)
Blessings all,

Great we move forward with PMA.

Good idea with a vote system we would create a divide and could loose valued participants whoose vote was not the majority and would not serve the purpose we require.
The extra meditation could be viable(i am unsure would this lower energies we build for our weekly meditation and weaken our main goal?)input required.

Maybe through meditation feedback thread we could look at past problems and rectify through tick box questionaire 1-5 scale on future music avi and get a more overall view and adjust to a happy medium of everyones thoughts feelings .

phireflye has done this of a kind listening to feedback and adjusting to feedback.
But will still recieve mixed feedback sounds to loud for some to quiet for others etc....If people understand instead that this is based on above said questionaire
and maybe not perfect for them but is the same for the whole group not purfect but as best can be achieved for everyone (a happy medium)and resonate with that.
Then the experience will outweigh the individual requirements and the music will serve its purpose.

The questionaire could be posted on Rainbow warriors site for all to participate and forwarded to say Sanat?

LOve @Harmony

Truthseeker360

I don't for a second believe we are creating divides, but rather uniting to an even tighter cohesive force by working thru these issues and finding common ground upon which we can all stand. Will we find perfection in everyone's eyes? probably not, but I firmly believe it will be very close and be very powerful..
wednesday and saturday meditations: absolutely a wonderful idea. In all my research I've learned that one should meditate 1 minute each day for every year of ones current age (for me its 45) in doing so, one gets better at it, your brain gets trained to achieve alfpha state quicker and quicker and easier and easier.. so to me this extra meditation can ONLY add strength to the saturday event. further, it wouldn't hurt one bit, for all that can, to meditate each day at that same GMT time .. I'm willing to bet they will be able to FEEL the difference based upon how many people are involved. This in my eyes, can only strengthen this healing experiment:thumb_yello:

sending energy through visualization in meditation: most if not all people know what LOVE feels like and what to visualize to achieve that feeling and while in meditation can send that energy.. if all try to use the same images to achieve the same feeling we are going to run head-first into the same issues we are experiancing here with music.. the same image will not create the same feeling in everyone.... so it seems simple enough to me that everyone can use images and memories in their own life to send love-energy. from there it's simple enough to send that energy through INTENT to the healing of our planet and humanity.. and we must be careful to not send these energies towards ~illuminati symbolism~:original::wink2:

twoRone 03-26-2009 01:15 PM

just listened to the new file and I must say it is awesome and as close to perfection as I've heard thus far... WOW! smooth, soothing, binaural beats intact.. and at the end... giving meditators the whole first half to calm the mind and prepare for the intensity of the phied section... wonderfully put together! .. and I heard the parts that everyone added to the collective whole... like the joining of fractals from each contributor into something just beautiful...

there's a cyber hi-five coming at you phirefly:thumb_yello:

twoRone 03-26-2009 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astralwalker (Post 123323)
Dear Friends,

The second Nexus 2012 website is almost ready.

http://www.globalhealingmeditation.org/index.html

Nexus 2012 websites on different languages coming soon in:

- India
- China
- Russia
- Europe
- South America
- Africa

Any possible feedback about the second 2012 Global Healing Meditation website is most welcome.

We have much to go...But we will get there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj0bUTdNJf0&NR=1

Just open hearts and believe that there is GOOD out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AjWfZpc4X4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-R-cND9PIs&NR=1

Let’s HELP in Conduit Closing...Process.

From my heart to yours,
Astralwalker

Altralwalker..
most excellent website ... WOW! the amount of data available there is incredible... :shocked:

2r1

Gemeos 03-26-2009 01:35 PM

Hello again,

Tank you Jazzgad, Oliver and Selaviv for the welcome.

Perseide, Burgundia and Sanat, I totally agree with your thoughts.

Astralwalker, congratulations, the site is great. Lots of information. Thank You!

Going back a little….
“So instead of fighting and creating more division,…”

There’s no fighting, and there’s no division. There are suggestions and concerns!
We are all here because of You, Astralwalker, because of this Nexus project that you are the mentor.
We got on this “ship” with you being the Captain.
But sometimes, probably in the heat of some tiredness, your Ego, like Burgundia said, gets in the way.

For someone that is the indisputable leader of this thread, that appeared almost like a messiah, proclaiming love and light for all humanity and that, I have to recognize, has done an excellent job so far, you sometimes act like a child, like some alter ego has possessed you.
Every time someone appears suggesting something or criticizing something, you immediately switch to “defensive mode”, putting that person aside and acting like - “It’s My Project, It’s My Way or No Way!” Grow up, I say!

Maybe we’re not so “evolved” as you are, nor do we have the same level of meditation experience, but because of that you should be more comprehensive about our doubts and our suggestions.

And unless you are preparing to Hypnotize everyone of the 7.000 (or more) people, or brainwash us all, you have to consider and accept/respect that the meditation mode (music file, eyes closed, eyes open, video, standing up, laying down) will have to be individual.

The goal, the focus, the thoughts, the feelings, the emotions, the Consciousness will act like one, it’ll naturally flow, because we’re all in this together with the some purpose.
If I can go deep with one file, you may go with another one, If I’m laying in the ground, maybe you’re seated, but our minds will be together in the same wave.

And trying to teach the contrary to all of this people, just a month from the event, is a real Odyssey.

Sorry to be playing this devil’s advocate role.

Regards

Gemeos

nagual 03-26-2009 01:40 PM

Quote:

Dear Friends,

looks great!
thanks for putting all that info together.

Oliver 03-26-2009 03:52 PM

Quote (Burgundia):"To astralwalker- my opinion of you is getting confirmed; it is your ego that stands in the way. you do not allow this project to be our creation, it must be your creation."

Quote (Gemeos): "And unless you are preparing to Hypnotize everyone of the 7.000 (or more) people, or brainwash us all, you have to consider and accept/respect that the meditation mode (music file, eyes closed, eyes open, video, standing up, laying down) will have to be individual."

This is not fair, people! Your judgments are too sharp and on the surface of the things. Your minds prevail over the higher vibration of the heart/soul essence which is undertaken with our Healing Project.

Please, go deep in your hearts and see that this is not matter of democracy or individual approach on "how to meditate", but to achieve the higher CONVERGENCE toward the ONENESS, toward the COLLECTIVE consciousness. So, if we have a common goal, we MUST do some mutual efforts that are different from our everyday`s practice. This is new, this is an experiment, and this should continue the way that was determined by those who leed it, because this is succesful way, as you all know. Is that so big problem once a week to have a COORDINATION, somewhat different from your best ways for meditation?!

I personally also have some different points of view, but i accept to follow this way as far as it gets a great results. It does. And, somebody must take a decision. I will not vote for music, I will not produce lower vibrations, now when we are entering the more important phase of the Project.

Accusing Astralwalker on ego-trip or similar is something totaly without reason, even he agree that you can use different music file. So, what is the problem here? His ego or somebody else`s ego? - the ego that can not allow to be leaded by others.

Please stop mixing the right to express your opinion with producing mind-manipulated lower energies. You are all above this unnecessary "polemics", much above...and I will no more participate in this kind of discussion...

Please stop.

I Love you all, you are all Light in the darkness around. - KRUVEL

Truthseeker360 03-26-2009 04:41 PM

He He Gemeos,

I have had a day of light a truly remarkable day,i have laughed cried, listen to some beautiful sounds,and wrote some words of truth.

I look for the light everywhere today and ur post made me chuckle ,this chuckle i turned in to laughter and in to love & light thankyou your are humerous.

How ever light stood out from your word as truth's were there to be seen

[QUOTE] The goal, the focus, the thoughts, the feelings, the emotions, the Consciousness will act like one, it’ll naturally flow, because we’re all in this together with the some purpose.[QUOTE]

Thanks for the humour & light

Love Light
& Humour

burgundia 03-26-2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver (Post 123407)
Quote (Burgundia):"To astralwalker- my opinion of you is getting confirmed; it is your ego that stands in the way. you do not allow this project to be our creation, it must be your creation."

Quote (Gemeos): "And unless you are preparing to Hypnotize everyone of the 7.000 (or more) people, or brainwash us all, you have to consider and accept/respect that the meditation mode (music file, eyes closed, eyes open, video, standing up, laying down) will have to be individual."

This is not fair, people! Your judgments are too sharp and on the surface of the things. Your minds prevail over the higher vibration of the heart/soul essence which is undertaken with our Healing Project.

Please, go deep in your hearts and see that this is not matter of democracy or individual approach on "how to meditate", but to achieve the higher CONVERGENCE toward the ONENESS, toward the COLLECTIVE consciousness. So, if we have a common goal, we MUST do some mutual efforts that are different from our everyday`s practice. This is new, this is an experiment, and this should continue the way that was determined by those who leed it, because this is succesful way, as you all know. Is that so big problem once a week to have a COORDINATION, somewhat different from your best ways for meditation?!

I personally also have some different points of view, but i accept to follow this way as far as it gets a great results. It does. And, somebody must take a decision. I will not vote for music, I will not produce lower vibrations, now when we are entering the more important phase of the Project.

Accusing Astralwalker on ego-trip or similar is something totaly without reason, even he agree that you can use different music file. So, what is the problem here? His ego or somebody else`s ego? - the ego that can not allow to be leaded by others.

Please stop mixing the right to express your opinion with producing mind-manipulated lower energies. You are all above this unnecessary "polemics", much above...and I will no more participate in this kind of discussion...

Please stop.

I Love you all, you are all Light in the darkness around. - KRUVEL

I do not mind being a follower if a person would take time to explain why I am wrong. But i refuse to be a blind follower. perhaps you do not notice certain subtle things. astralwalker doesn't take any suggestions and I read some of his responses.
a few people here kindly stated that they liked the original soundtrack. we were accused of arguing, causing division...Arguing with who, dividing what?Nobody explained why we should use other music which did not work well for some of us. I am not going to voice my opinion any more on this thread. i am going to participate in meditation anyway, listening to whatever music because I think it is the right and only way. However i am disappointed to some extent.

Malletzky 03-26-2009 05:30 PM

Ooohhh, my freinds, come on, are we in Kindergarten here? Every week the same...realy fullish, sorry to say...

Why don't we just calm down a bit, all of us? Hmmm? What's this all about EGO? Leaders? Or hypnotising? Hello? Hypnotysing??? WOW :wall: !!

I already stated in few occacions here on this forum, it's not about me or you here...not the individual, but the WE must be in the foreground!

Why don't we act like WE?

Don't you remember why are you here, on this forum? Already forgotten?

It is your FREE WILL that let YOU to be here, it is your free will that let YOU to participate here, it is your free will that let YOU to join this extraordinary experimet (yes, experiment, as no one knows how succesfull we will be)!!

We are here as we have something in common...WE'RE ALL ON THE PATH OF AWAKENING!!! Sure, there are powers (terestrial and extraterestrial) that don't want us to be succesful. And the only way they can achieve their intention is if they divide us!!!!

Divide and Conquer!!! Oh, I know, I know that I repeat my self, I already wrote that phrase once here...or twice :mad3::lol3:...but this is what's happening...it is our reality, whether we want it or not...
Will I let them to divide further? Not any more! It's enough, once for all time.

Oh yes, there were some other here who tried to divide us! I know this, I sensed them. Some of you know this too! So where are they now? They're gone! And I know that YOU also know why they're gone...Our vibration is simply getting too high for many other, that's the simple reason!

So act from your heart! Otherwise you will not have a thiny chance to find the thruth that we're all so desperately searching to find!!!

One other thing....

You don't know me, please don't judge me!

Don't judge anyone until you really know him/her...

So please stop, please!!!! Stop wasting your precious energy...you will all need it, sooner or later, it's a long way ahead, remember this :lightsabre:

And I must repeat myself once again, for the last time ever...if you're still unsure why are you here, please go back to the very beginning of this thread!! The first page, the first words...

...for all of us who want to listen....

That's why we gathered here my freinds, and came this far...we listened!!!

We listened with our hearts!!! Otherwise we wouldn't be here any more!

:wub2::wub2::wub2:
malletzky

Malletzky 03-26-2009 05:44 PM

And by the way, my Post above was written half from my ego, half from my heart. I don't like it either!

In order to protect myself further, I will also join Oliver and will not participate in this kind of discussion any more!! It's over.

If I dare to speak again, than only from my heart!!!

:wub2::wub2:
malletzky

alchemikey 03-26-2009 05:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2_ZVLK7sL0

new site looks good to me astralwalker

peace,
mikey

futureyes 03-26-2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malletzky (Post 123431)
And by the way, my Post above was written half from my ego, half from my heart. I don't like it either!

In order to protect myself further, I will also join Oliver and will not participate in this kind of discussion any more!! It's over.

If I dare to speak again, than only from my heart!!!

:wub2::wub2:
malletzky

personally ... i didn't read ego at all ... i felt conviction of truth ...

the time is now ...

blessings malletzky ...

:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

:wub2:

Malletzky 03-26-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by futureyes (Post 123434)
personally ... i didn't read ego at all ... i felt conviction of truth ...

the time is now ...

blessings malletzky ...

:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

Thank you futureyes, my dear...you allways know how to touch my heart and let this loving emotions flying around...YOU KNOW ME, and I thank you dare of knowing me :wub2::wub2:

malletzky

Truthseeker360 03-26-2009 07:30 PM

Malletzky and others

You would be missed if you left the thread .
With patience and understanding of one another we will prevail.
We all must strive to keep our posts in line with the vibtation of the thread and be constructive and rise above our own ideals or pre conceptions.

I hope you stay and offer resonating vibrational input within your own views.

Love & togetherness:welcomeani::wub2:

Oliver 03-26-2009 07:50 PM

Truthseeker, I am not leaving the threat, I am just leaving the negative "discussions" about which file to be used, voting on it, etc. etc. I am staying here on the threat with all my heart and love, and were i see Love i will be participating :-)

Thank you for your worry, indeed.

Love for all. - KRUVEL

mudra 03-26-2009 07:53 PM

Quote:

Dear Friends,

http://www.globalhealingmeditation.org/index.html

Nexus 2012 websites on different languages coming soon in:

- India
- China
- Russia
- Europe
- South America
- Africa

Any possible feedback about the second 2012 Global Healing Meditation website is most welcome.

We have much to go...But we will get there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj0bUTdNJf0&NR=1

Just open hearts and believe that there is GOOD out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AjWfZpc4X4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-R-cND9PIs&NR=1

Let’s HELP in Conduit Closing...Process.

From my heart to yours,
Astralwalker

http://fineartamerica.com/images-med...-g-mcelroy.jpg

Great site Astralwalker !
Hard work you 've put into this.
Thank you .
May many reach it and the crew growing within the Heart.

Kindness
mudra

twoRone 03-26-2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burgundia (Post 123421)
I do not mind being a follower if a person would take time to explain why I am wrong. But i refuse to be a blind follower. perhaps you do not notice certain subtle things. astralwalker doesn't take any suggestions and I read some of his responses.
a few people here kindly stated that they liked the original soundtrack. we were accused of arguing, causing division...Arguing with who, dividing what?Nobody explained why we should use other music which did not work well for some of us. I am not going to voice my opinion any more on this thread. i am going to participate in meditation anyway, listening to whatever music because I think it is the right and only way. However i am disappointed to some extent.

I don't see division or arguing either... I see regular people seeking understanding and clarity.. nothing more nothing less .. well maybe a little humor thrown in .. when thoughts from the back of one's mind come to the front, it provides clarity and understanding.... clarity and understanding = TRUST..... the heart chakra puts out unconditional love.. however the throat chakra provides compassionate wisdom or 5th dimensional thought patterns.. a combination of lower chakra emotions and higher chakra wisdom.. that's all I see going on..

528hz to all

Zeddo 03-26-2009 08:25 PM

The older I get, the more understanding I have of what the bible actually means. I walked away from christianiy rather dissalusioned 20 years ago. Only now am I beginning to understand what is actually going on.
I purposely stayed away from this thread for 2 weeks as I was not too happy with some of the elements at play in here.

I popped my head in this morning to see how a few special people are doing and see that the only constant is the bickering.

REMEMBER PEOPLE (this is where the bible stuff comes in). WE FIGHT NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS SEATED IN HIGH PLACES.

What exactly are these principalities and powers and where are the high places? Well, the high places are our ego's and the principalities and powers are the essence of man and thoughts. If these are not steeped in love but rather in self, we are lost. If we are lost in jelousy, greed and the lust of self gratification, we are lost. If we do not place others before us, we are lost. If we seek only that which is good for us personally, we are lost. If we allow ego to drive us instead of true love and compassion - yep, we are lost.

I honestly don't know that I will revisit this thread. If I don't, then it means my ego is in the way. If I do, I get all uptight when I read the comments of those steeped in ego who are fighting against all the good that certain people here are trying to accomplish.

All I have to say to the malcontents is you are pathetic and need to go into your closet and do a lot of praying (meditating) about what exactly is happening here. If you have no positive input, remain silent and grow up.

To those who do all the hard work in spite of the attacks, the snivelling and the negativity, I applaud you and admire your understanding of the truth of our current situation. Keep up the good work. Know that what you do is good. Understand also that when you are doing something for the greater good of all, you WILL come under attack.

Oh well, that's me done then. I will be around, but I will keep my oversized moth shut and watch from the wings. It is enopugh that I am with you in spirit and hope for a new future for all of us, the malcontents included.

I wish for Illumination for All

Z

phireflye 03-26-2009 09:18 PM

:surfing:

phireflye 03-26-2009 09:51 PM

Dear everyone: let us remember, what we are doing here is for the love of being of service to humanity and our beautiful Earth, if we can keep our focus on that, and the heart, and we'll be fine. We are re-learning a "new" way of being, co-ordinating our consciousness in unity, after having been conditioned so long to exist in fractured, polarized individuality - we are aiming for the common ground, beneath all human personal idiosyncrasies, at the root of all of our being, where we CAN reach consensus, because at that level we are all One...... it is a grand experiment, and we are up to the task, so let's all take a deep breath or two, relax, and sense with our hearts guiding the way. Truthseeker said:
Quote:

i was listening to Phi new work at the point of whales ,i felt a huge upwelling of love which poured from me the laughing children was magical .then felt complete calming with the chimes a waves,the clearing of the mind with the winds the wind in the mountains ~ amazing ...great work it touched me(it touched my chakra) i hope it does so for others (some may require a tweak here or there)but we'll get there.
This is very good news, as this is what Astralwalker [ and I ] felt was missing from the original, since Phied did not have time to add more evocative layers before he got too sick to work. If need be, we can add even more emotion by putting in a section of soaring vocals after the laughing......but maybe we don't even need it? So far, there is not one person who has listened to the new file who has not resonated with it, so in light of that consensus, i would humbly suggest that we we use it this saturday and see how it works for everyone. Happy to tweak more as necessary form additional feedback :D

As for adding video, is a double edged sword, in that it can be both distracting and aligning. But remember the point is to get us all synchronized, and imagery does add another component to that end. I do feel that if we are going to incorporate images, we need to keep the images ones that all can relate to on some level. Yes, one person may say, "I prefer trees", and one, "the ocean", but both can say, "i appreciate nature". I feel we can find something all agree on. That way, the video images will be there for those who want them, and others can close their eyes if need be. Because i do agree with Astralwalker that we will get much greater synchrony, and therefore be more effective, if we all are listening to/looking at the same thing, if we are all on the same page.

As an example, in Lynn McTaggert's intention experiment; thousands of people log on at the same time and literally think of the same scripted sentence, which is chosen in advance, and follow the same protocol for charging up the heart appreciation feeling which is so necessary to create a COHERENT wave; and look at the same target image. Everyone listens to the same music there as well. And so if you want to participate in the experiment, you have to agree to do it this way. This is done because the research shows that doing it this way increases efficacy. It is not designed to please everyone's individual tastes, but it IS designed to be neutral, so it doen't create the wrong emotional charge. We have a similar thing going on here, however we may not need to be so stringent since this isn't a clinical trial ;)

Let's remain focused, and continue to clear any drama as it rears its head [which is to be expected], by appreciating the process - there is nothing wrong, we are simply in a growth process here during a pivotal historic time; a lot of energies are coming up both individually and in the collective [ as within so without], as we cleanse all that has festered beneath the surface for so long, it is a natural phase of healing for this to happen, as we stretch ourselves to achieve a true harmony.... and we may be closer to our "happy medium" than we think.... As dear Sanat stated:
Quote:

Given some time something more stable will crystallize itself as we move forward.
For instance, in my new recording, since the first half is the same solfeggios, we could still use the video that Perseide has provided, and perhaps he or Mikey could add more imagery for the Phied section? Alternatively, another less complicated way to achieve this is to have a single still image that we all look at... Still, what is most important is the ability to call up the feeling state of appreciation, awe, and inspirational love for our planet and the sanctity of all life. Let's keep it simple and universal.

I agree with Samarkis, that we should keep the May 9th time at 1 pm local time, which will create a time/space wave as well as be more convenient for getting to planetary grid points. I also agree that any meditations aimed at healing for Phied or others be separate from our regular global meditation.

Lastly - and pardon me for the long post - as TwoRone so beautifully observed:
Quote:

...and I heard the parts that everyone added to the collective whole... like the joining of fractals from each contributor into something just beautiful..
This was my intent, and is just a taste of where we are heading, folks :D We can do this!
Personally, I have no charge/attachment around whether we use the file i created or not, I only did it as a way to see if i could bridge and braid various intentions from the group together; to find a cohesion. So if it resonates with others as well as it has with those who've listened so far, let's roll with it and move on to the next phase. Here is the link to listen again: http://healingexperiment.com/nexus_m...h_nature_2.mp3

Blessings One and All, phireflye :wub2:

Truthseeker360 03-26-2009 10:21 PM

Namaste phireflye,

With regards to added visuals,some kind of circle with segments with graphics/ pictures to depict various sound and perhaps highlight stand out glow when relative sound emitted?.

My thought as i read phi's post.

Just one idea,please forward your thoughts/ ideas.

Truthseeker360

alchemikey 03-26-2009 10:27 PM

fellow earth pilgrims

http://www.earthpilgrims.com/15minEnglish.html

one step at a time...we will get there :)

thank you phireflye for that beautiful post...just what the thread needed...so yeah we should probly make a decision soon so i can update the site

peace,
mikey

jazzgad 03-26-2009 11:19 PM

this is good tread ,I visited many informative or inspiring links
thanks to this tread and spiritual people that contribute here

and i m sure this will continue to be so

in that spirit

namaste'

Samarkis 03-27-2009 05:08 AM

Much Love & Light!!

I came across these WONDERFUL clips By Burt Harding and I will hopefully post one every nite thru to the Global Meditation:

I will also invite him and his group to join us here....

Move into your true self!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84PZ9LhPV_4

Namaste All!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z.../SunRise-1.jpg

Perseide 03-27-2009 05:18 AM

Hi here is my gift for you!
Just for the pleasure of the now!
Because it holds everything I am here for.
Because if there is one reason for humanity to exist
My humble opinion is that this has something to do with it

With love

Perseide