Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441)

Luminari 05-18-2009 01:01 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PK47 (Post 138308)
Hi,

I want to point out that more than 80% of the crop circles are created by illuminati secret government by using electromagnetic pulses. They imprint these mixture of hyperspace archetypes on specific parts of earth's morphogenetic field as to manipulate earth's magnetic and energy field. It's like giving an injection to earth's body. Hyperspace language is a language of mind that is common to all beings, subconsciously or consciously so, when hyperspace archetypes are used in energy centers it will have an effect. Earth is a living being. When you spin these crop circles then it might imprint some messages or programs within your mind pattern. This specific crop cirlce doesn't seem to have any negative impact to our mind but im not sure abt it's effect on Earth. So, I would advice you not to fancy crop circles unless u have deciphered the meanings. :original: :thumb_yello:

You're not the only one who's read a few stewart swerdlow books PK47..

You give way too much power to your precious 'secret government' - your comments on another thread 'the whole New Age movement is started by the CIA and NSA' frankly I find absolutely repulsive and sinister.

We dont need a know-it-all kid like you throwing your weight around, this is a place of peace and research.

Thats great that you state your opinion, but if you are planning on systematically debunking this whole forum to conform with your tunnel vision, think again.

PK47 05-18-2009 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminari (Post 138335)
You're not the only one who's read a few stewart swerdlow books PK47..

You give way too much power to your precious 'secret government' - your comments on another thread 'the whole New Age movement is started by the CIA and NSA' frankly I find absolutely repulsive and sinister.

We dont need a know-it-all kid like you throwing your weight around, this is a place of peace and research.

Thats great that you state your opinion, but if you are planning on systematically debunking this whole forum to conform with your tunnel vision, think again.

I have read not few but almost all of his books..and those make more sense than all books that I have read in my entire life..and also my points are more logical than some blind acceptance but it's fine if you have different opinions. :tongue2:

Luminari 05-18-2009 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PK47 (Post 138391)
I have read not few but almost all of his books..and those make more sense than all books that I have read in my entire life..and also my points are more logical than some blind acceptance but it's fine if you have different opinions. :tongue2:

Stewart is a good man with some special abilities and an interesting perspective on things.
He is not the fountain of all knowledge on planet earth...

His 'Hyperspace Archetypes' which I have studied has no connection to the Crop Circle phenomenon apart from the fact that Stewart says they do...

Please be very careful before you get sucked into the soul destroying belief that the Lightworker/New Age network is evil or an Illuminati 'trick'.
Without these wanderers and very loving open minded people what would we have left... nothing much worth living for.
Just a dying race repeating the cycle of annihilation from Mars, Malona, Atlantis etc

I hope we can get over this and work together for global enlightenment.

universally yours,

L

Samarkis 05-18-2009 06:31 AM

Blessings Friends!!!

I am putting this wondrous clip in the hopes it will help many open their hearts and understand that we have such power in our very thoughts!!

May these teachings open NEW WORLDS as you create them!

With much Love & Light!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...is/Bridge1.jpg

PK47 05-18-2009 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminari (Post 138396)
Stewart is a good man with some special abilities and an interesting perspective on things.
He is not the fountain of all knowledge on planet earth...

His 'Hyperspace Archetypes' which I have studied has no connection to the Crop Circle phenomenon apart from the fact that Stewart says they do...

Please be very careful before you get sucked into the soul destroying belief that the Lightworker/New Age network is evil or an Illuminati 'trick'.
Without these wanderers and very loving open minded people what would we have left... nothing much worth living for.
Just a dying race repeating the cycle of annihilation from Mars, Malona, Atlantis etc

I hope we can get over this and work together for global enlightenment.

universally yours,

L

Did I ever say "Lightworker/New Age network is evil or an Illuminati 'trick'." lol I said it has been massively infiltrated..this is more visible in other forums in internet. Corp circle phenomenon is absolutely connected to hyperspace language and it is self evident..it looks otherwise in times because there are infinite number of archetypes. BTW i am not saying nothing will happen between now and 2012 but ascension or transition is simply not possible it's a hoax. For that to happen you have to either physically die, or technologically jump to other dimensions/realities, or you should be albe to use your mind to travel inter-dimensionally. That's my take.. sorry if I hurt you or caused your left brain to ignite.. :sweatdrop:
PS: Stewart is not the only one that i rely on there are 2 other persons who are like Stewart but not public..also using hyperspace techniques u will be able to get first hand knowledge in many areas yourself ;)

cheers! :trumpet:

Seashore 05-18-2009 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminari (Post 138335)

We dont need a know-it-all kid like you throwing your weight around...

This statement is disturbing to me...

Luminari 05-18-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seashore (Post 138409)
This statement is disturbing to me...

How about this statement Seashore:

Quote:

PK47: Total BS!! How dumb are you guys to believe in these craps.. all information that pertains to 2012 and ascension are government disinfo
or this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

PK47: new age infos are coming out from NSA and CIA buildings and agents!
Now this is disturbing Seashore. And EXCUSE ME if I wont sit around idly while someone attacks me, my family and practically everyone on this forum with abusive rhetoric and lies.

But I know what you really mean.. this is about stewart swerdlow (your mate) so dont beat around the bush.

Seashore 05-18-2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminari (Post 138424)

But I know what you really mean.. this is about stewart swerdlow (your mate) so dont beat around the bush.

You cannot speak for me.

What I really mean is that I protest your personal attack.

Luminari 05-18-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PK47 (Post 138308)
Hi,

I want to point out that more than 80% of the crop circles are created by illuminati secret government by using electromagnetic pulses. They imprint these mixture of hyperspace archetypes on specific parts of earth's morphogenetic field as to manipulate earth's magnetic and energy field. It's like giving an injection to earth's body. Hyperspace language is a language of mind that is common to all beings, subconsciously or consciously so, when hyperspace archetypes are used in energy centers it will have an effect. Earth is a living being. When you spin these crop circles then it might imprint some messages or programs within your mind pattern. This specific crop cirlce doesn't seem to have any negative impact to our mind but im not sure abt it's effect on Earth. So, I would advice you not to fancy crop circles unless u have deciphered the meanings. :original: :thumb_yello:

So you think you know the truth about CROP CIRCLES??

Government satellites huh......?

http://Luminari.fileave.com/1111hert...wing_devil.gif

Wrong.

This phenomena has been occurring for hundreds of years!

Long before satellites or electro-magnetic devices.

Truthseeker360 05-18-2009 11:29 AM

Friends brothers sisters please.

Please be respectfull and mindfull of others..

pk47 80% indeed maybe formed like this for dis info or whatever but the other 20% my friend some maybe by locals so we get lower and lower but my friend as im sure you know there are ways and means to accertain the truth the real the sinister the frail...

If your views are such of illuminati cia new age religion why are you here to be played as a fiddle why diddle

My friend you views are welcome if you so wish please stay and play its all good fun,

so hum ble pi i eat take a slice..it's nice...

Truthseeker360

Luminari 05-18-2009 12:44 PM

Ok thanks Truthseeker for addressing the debate rather than just looking the other way which is what usually goes on here.

PK, Im sorry if I upset you at all.

Seashore, same goes for you.

The regular posters on this thread are much wiser than me, and are such, gentle, loving peaceful folk they would thank and bless the assassin as the knife goes into their backs so to speak.

I care alot about these 'gentle, lightbeings' across the whole Earth and will defend them with my life if necessary.

I dont mind a bit a 'lively discussion'.

but that is quite unnecessary, I see we can all co-exist harmoniously, at least most of the time.

Peace be upon you and goodnight.

Seashore 05-18-2009 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminari (Post 138442)

Ok thanks Truthseeker for addressing the debate rather than just looking the other way which is what usually goes on here.

Seashore, same goes for you...

Thanks, Luminari. Apology humbly accepted.

futureyes 05-18-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminari (Post 138442)

Seashore, same goes for you.

The regular posters on this thread are much wiser than me, and are such, gentle, loving peaceful folk they would thank and bless the assassin as the knife goes into their backs so to speak.

I care alot about these 'gentle, lightbeings' across the whole Earth and will defend them with my life if necessary.

I dont mind a bit a 'lively discussion'.

but that is quite unnecessary, I see we can all co-exist harmoniously, at least most of the time.

Peace be upon you and goodnight.

luminari ... you have immense strength and courage re purpose for the betterment of humanity ... i feel you to be a true warrior for and of love ...

we all have within us our still self and our passionate self ... at times one will show more than the other ...

we are here to expand and grow within our truth ... learn what we need to learn from our experiences ...

i just learned that you have great passion for what you believe in ... and the wisdom and humility to know of your growth ...

peace to you too my friend ...

:wub2:

mudra 05-18-2009 01:46 PM

http://www.laulani.com/bali%20lotus%20photo.jpg

Heart and soul is our gathering place.
Each of us is somewhere on that path.
All views are welcome and have value.
There may be times when we need to defend them but
this should not override falling back into one's heart and
the peace that lies there in.

As soon as you concern yourself with the "good" and "bad" of your fellows, you create an opening in your heart for maliciousness to enter. Testing, competing with, and criticizing others weaken and defeat you.

Excerpted by William McLuskie from The Art of Peace a collection of quotes by Morihei Ueshiba

mudra 05-18-2009 01:59 PM

To See

To see, to really see,
you must take off your head
and put it well aside, friends.

Open the eyes of your heart instead.
Open the ears of your soul
and ride on the river of light
that glows along: a constant caterpillar
leading you back home
to where you came from and have forgotten.

Your eyes see not into the nature of things.
They see the diver, but not the dive,
they see the winding smoke, but not the fire burning inside,
they see only the road before them, and not the moon sailing beside.
Rather you gouge them out than stay blind
to true vision which resides only in the chest,
beating, and pounding.
Why do you think the heart beats?
To call your attention, so wandering,
back to it.

Come home then, come home.
You can ride the big stream of heart.

Let the spirit rise out of you like steam,
like a snake uncoling, like a dreamer stepping into the dream.
The flowers are watered then with your tears,
the wounds are healed with your lips,
and pain is found out in everyones' hearts
and purged away to the lake, the sea, the ocean,
where it drowns in the cleansing waters.

Wash your ego from your self,
and step out of your skin
which is battle-worn and bruised from abuse.
Come swim in the golden waters of this pond,
naked, wearing only your spirit.

It's warm here like luminous oil massaging you.
There are morning doves and orchids at night
and in the day, there is rest and the stars.

The trees sing you lullabies
in harmony with the breeze
and the moon sometimes eclipses the sun.
You always have playmates--
ones who cry and laugh at once,
reveling in the irony, the paradox of the universe.
They work to stop suffering,

but their pain and their joy become one here
--pain a vine winding around the tree of joy,
and all explode together in green
where branches touch the sky.

PK47 05-18-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminari (Post 138427)

So you think you know the truth about CROP CIRCLES??

Government satellites huh......?

http://Luminari.fileave.com/1111hert...wing_devil.gif

Wrong.

This phenomena has been occurring for hundreds of years!

Long before satellites or electro-magnetic devices.

Electromagnetic pulses have been played around here on Earth before the beginning of the civilization...there was one live footage in youtube or somewhere showing a pulse (light) making crop circles, u can check that out... also I told u that abt 80% are from government.. you can believe whatever makes you happy :roll1: but truth remains the same... BTW your emotions are fluctuating wildly lately try to stay balanced!!! :smoke: and yes 2012 is a government sponsored hype just like y2k!! But this time they are planing something for us :tongue2:

cheers! :thumb_yello:

PK47 05-18-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminari (Post 138424)
How about this statement Seashore:

or this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this is disturbing Seashore. And EXCUSE ME if I wont sit around idly while someone attacks me, my family and practically everyone on this forum with abusive rhetoric and lies.

dude don't quote my comments from other thread, that also incomplete, completely distorting my words!! :nono:
I wrote in that thread "most of the new age infos are coming out from NSA and CIA buildings and agents!" if u see it again and that is a fact! :original:

Truthseeker360 05-18-2009 03:48 PM

Hi Pk47/youtuber: 7lovol4

I think we all know that tptb will try to disipate and cunjor illusions,to mask the true time as with y2k...

Would love to see these you tube clips that you refere to,have you saved these to your yube account or hard drive.
I think previous Luminari post shows composure and ballance and much light.

Even site's such as this, even this, tptb will try to deter to inter-fear,but the light will shine through yin yang ,all is good all is required.

So do not fear-internal, do not deter ,or falter ,just feel with your heart.

love light & clarity*
Truthseeker360

Quote:

Originally Posted by PK47 (Post 138461)
Electromagnetic pulses have been played around here on Earth before the beginning of the civilization...there was one live footage in youtube or somewhere showing a pulse (light) making crop circles, u can check that out... also I told u that abt 80% are from government.. you can believe whatever makes you happy :roll1: but truth remains the same... BTW your emotions are fluctuating wildly lately try to stay balanced!!! :smoke: and yes 2012 is a government sponsored hype just like y2k!! But this time they are planing something for us :tongue2:

cheers! :thumb_yello:

PK47 05-18-2009 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudra (Post 138455)
http://www.laulani.com/bali%20lotus%20photo.jpg

Heart and soul is our gathering place.
Each of us is somewhere on that path.
All views are welcome and have value.
There may be times when we need to defend them but
this should not override falling back into one's heart and
the peace that lies there in.

As soon as you concern yourself with the "good" and "bad" of your fellows, you create an opening in your heart for maliciousness to enter. Testing, competing with, and criticizing others weaken and defeat you.

Excerpted by William McLuskie from The Art of Peace a collection of quotes by Morihei Ueshiba

:cheerful_h4h: :trumpet:

PK47 05-18-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 (Post 138467)
Hi Pk47/youtuber: 7lovol4

I think we all know that tptb will try to disipate and cunjor illusions,to mask the true time as with y2k...

Would love to see these you tube clips that you refere to,have you saved these to your yube account or hard drive.
I think previous Luminari post shows composure and ballance and much light.

Even site's such as this, even this, tptb will try to deter to inter-fear,but the light will shine through yin yang ,all is good all is required.

So do not fear-internal, do not deter ,or falter ,just feel with your heart.

love light & clarity*
Truthseeker360

Everything is part of God-mind, creation, one consciousness, or whatever term u may use to describe so there is no point to be in fear... the only fear that you have is of yourself! :original:

Perseide 05-18-2009 04:06 PM

Questioner: Thank you. Would you define mind, body, and spirit separately?

Ra: I am Ra. These terms are all simplistic descriptive terms which equal a complex of energy focuses; the body, as you call it, being the material of the density which you experience at a given space/time or time/space; this complex of materials being available for distortions of what you would call physical manifestation.

The mind is a complex which reflects the in-pourings of the spirit and the up-pourings of the body complex. It contains what you know as feelings, emotions, and intellectual thoughts in its more conscious complexities. Moving further down the tree of mind we see the intuition which is of the nature of the mind more in contact or in tune with the total being-ness complex. Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex.

This spirit complex is the channel whereby the in-pourings from all of the various universal, planetary, and personal inpourings may be funneled into the roots of consciousness and whereby consciousness may be funneled to the gateway of intelligent infinity through the balanced intelligent energy of body and mind.

You will see by this series of definitive statements that mind, body, and spirit are inextricably intertwined and cannot continue, one without the other. Thus we refer to the mind/body/spirit complex rather than attempting to deal with them separately, for the work, shall we say, that you do during your experiences is done through the interaction of these three components, not through any one.

Questioner: What is the greatest service that our population on this planet could perform individually?

Ra: I am Ra. There is but one service. The Law is One. The offering of self to Creator is the greatest service, the unity, the fountainhead. The entity who seeks the One Creator is with infinite intelligence. From this seeking, from this offering, a great multiplicity of opportunities will evolve depending upon the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions with regard to the various illusory aspects or energy centers of the various complexes of your illusion.

Thus, some become healers, some workers, some teachers, and so forth.

Questioner: If an entity wants to be of service to others rather than service to self while he is in this third density, are there “best ways” of being of service to others, or is any way just as good as any other way?

Ra: I am Ra. The best way to be of service to others has been explicitly covered in previous material. We will iterate briefly.

The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

Questioner: I would like to try to make an analogy for third-density of this concept. Many entities here feel great compassion for relieving the physical problems of third-density other-selves by administering to them in many ways, with food if there is hunger as there is now in the African nations, by bringing them medicine if they feel that there is a need to minister to them medically, and being selfless in all of these services to a very great extent.

This is creating a vibration that is in harmony with green-ray or fourth-density but it is not balanced with the understanding of fifth-density that these entities are experiencing catalysts and a more balanced administration to their needs would be to provide them with the learning necessary to reach the state of awareness of fourth-density than it would be to minister to their physical needs at this time. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. To a mind/body/spirit complex which is starving, the appropriate response is the feeding of the body. You may extrapolate from this.

On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom. This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.

Questioner: Then why do we have the extreme starvation problem in, generally, the area of Africa at this time? Is there any metaphysical reason for this, or is it purely random?

Ra: I am Ra. Your previous assumption was correct as to the catalytic action of this starvation and ill health. However, it is within the free will of an entity to respond to this plight of otherselves, and the offering of the needed foodstuffs and substances is an appropriate response within the framework of your learn/teachings at this time which involve the growing sense of love for and service to other-selves.

Questioner: Can you expand on the concept which is that it is necessary for an entity, during incarnation in the physical as we know it, to become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when the entity is aware of what he wants to do. Why must he come into an incarnation and lose conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way in which he hopes to act?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin—and we stress begin—to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love, can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit being-ness totality.

Exerb from The Law Of One

Perseide 05-18-2009 04:13 PM

Orbs of light creating crop circles.

Complete story

Perseide

Gemeos 05-18-2009 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzgad (Post 137867)
(...)

but seriously it was good to share the dream with you guys ,the links on this tread
were superb learned a lot from them ,looks like time to move on .
(...)

Jazzgad,

It's always sad to watch someone leaving...
I wish You the Best.

Regards

Gemeos

Truthseeker360 05-18-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PK47 (Post 138470)
Everything is part of God-mind, creation, one consciousness, or whatever term u may use to describe so there is no point to be in fear... the only fear that you have is of yourself! :original:

Great Pk,but that was retorical part of the question,the question part ,was this answered by peerside?was you refering to orbs?

If so it is a possibility,that the orbs are nwo toys,but i feel other truths answer here.

Peerside great clips my friend,and love the previous post...

Love light & Clatity
Truthseeker360

PK47 05-18-2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 (Post 138491)
Great Pk,but that was retorical part of the question,the question part ,was this answered by peerside?was you refering to orbs?

If so it is a possibility,that the orbs are nwo toys,but i feel other truths answer here.

Peerside great clips my friend,and love the previous post...

Love light & Clatity
Truthseeker360

lol ya i forgot to answer ur first question..dumb me :insane: but nyways you all got the answer there (Thanks Perseide :thumb_yello:) finally a scientific proof for what I was saying..
But! wat a minute guys.. don't get confused between orbs and pulses and other paranormal or extra-dimensional things. Orbs are objects or beings from alternate reality/dimension that blended to our reality and they appear as light sphere (orb) to us even though they might look something else in their reality. These orbs cannot be easily observed in videos as compared with photos. Whereas what we see on above video are electromagnetic pulses creating crop circle, most probably by government if not then it might be coming from some off world spacecraft which is highly unlikely these days..