Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441)

alchemikey 02-24-2009 11:12 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

speaking of the law of one...here is a little video i just put together:

Rainbow Warriors...Wanderers...whatever you want to call us :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77QK2OujzKE

peace,
mikey

mudra 02-24-2009 11:37 PM

Great Mikey !!!!!!!!!!
Lovely video :)
I love it.

Thank you
mudra

alchemikey 02-25-2009 03:24 AM

would anyone be interested in wearing a nexus shirt to help spread the word and make it easier to find each other at the sacred sites?

below is an initial design:

http://www.customink.com/designs/pro...2191/front.jpg

http://www.customink.com/designs/pro...-2191/back.jpg

they would cost $25

peace,
mikey

Perseide 02-25-2009 03:59 AM

HI there everybody.

I guess this is a normal situation when lot's of people are trying to join. But I felt like if some things moved without the aproval of the people.

I am not really able to clarify my thoughts here because english is not my spoken language and it would sound rude as I know I sound often that way when I type. So I want to tell you that I am glad we are all joining for that meditation. But we must do the things a little bit simpler and clearer for all the new people joining... I spoke with people who were just catching up on all this and they were all confused about what is the good file why is it that it changes, where is the main site... the forum or the healingproject. I know everything everybody did in this thread was on the purpose of helping and I am sure it is doing a great job. The thing I am pointing out is the fact that when it was just a thread, all the information was concentrated here.. we could "feel" the energy as the people were talkingm debating on how to make things progress. Now even if I am very interrested in all this, I somehow feel like things are decided without consult. I am not pointing someone in particular here and please consider me honest and with good will, I am just maybe out of focus or something, since Phiedpiper got sick and Astralwalker gone, it seems decisions are made too quickly for me.

I personnally think that Phiedpiper's file was doing a great great job with all the colors in my visions it was just awesome... of course somebody can make a file just as good or even better... but the las file with the music in it just seemed completely out of focus to me.

I really feel for now that Phiedpiper's file played twice was working very well for me... Of course you could say that I just have to listen to the file I want but we would miss an important point... We are all supposed to listen to the same file as it helps getting into the same vibes and joinning our energies together.

Since We didn't discussed about it on this thread the decision was made and we or maybe just I was cought off guard with a meditation that didn't work for me.

Am I the only one feeling a little bit concerned about this?

Trully Perseide

P.S. Please those involved in the meditation schedule and planification, don't read this as a negative critic. It is not intended to hurt anyone. It is just intended to see if I am the only one with concerns like these.

dayzero 02-25-2009 09:15 AM

Hey all....

Wow...okay....

Um, please, anyone with concerns, I'd like to just state where I'm at with all this....

Phied's piece is Excellent and I absolutely love it...

The other music pieces at the start and end [added by astral] were temporary....this was maybe a mistake as there is no need to create confusion......however, with any collective endeavour that is truly organic, as this is, it is not really possible to present the finished piece [as this would be a fait accompli]...so it has to evolve.
Soo.....

There were issues with the mix of the first file, hence the remaster I did.

Then, it seems many people had issues with the music at the start and end, mainly at the end, so I have offered to make something specially for the meditation [as opposed to sticking some nice music on the end....which we don't own the rights for and that also is not specifically made....]

So I'm working on a piece involving the Solfeggio Frequencies
- there are 18 in all, and they make a very unique tuning......
as discussed at length here [thanks alchemikey]
http://forums.abrahadabra.com/showthread.php?t=2108

This all has to be for the Greatest and Highest Good of All, so I will try my very best to create something good..and also I guess this can evolve also as the reactions come in over time.

But we [I!] must be careful not to put too much emphasis on the audio, or get distracted by the side-issues.....we are coming together as one, and this is a wonderful opportunity!

We have done the poll, as suggested [no-one is taking any executive decisions, as far as I can see....] and the Hour Length is what most prefer.

I wanted and hour and a half! lol....

So it is.

In love,

dayZero

dayzero 02-25-2009 09:21 AM

Oh, I forgot to add, it's not just the frequencies I'll be working with, I'm also adding Tibetan Singing Bowls, and maybe some Didjeridu, also other natural sounds and melodies also.......will just have to see what happens......

mudra 02-25-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perseide (Post 116072)
HI there everybody.

I guess this is a normal situation when lot's of people are trying to join. But I felt like if some things moved without the aproval of the people.

I am not really able to clarify my thoughts here because english is not my spoken language and it would sound rude as I know I sound often that way when I type. So I want to tell you that I am glad we are all joining for that meditation. But we must do the things a little bit simpler and clearer for all the new people joining... I spoke with people who were just catching up on all this and they were all confused about what is the good file why is it that it changes, where is the main site... the forum or the healingproject. I know everything everybody did in this thread was on the purpose of helping and I am sure it is doing a great job. The thing I am pointing out is the fact that when it was just a thread, all the information was concentrated here.. we could "feel" the energy as the people were talkingm debating on how to make things progress. Now even if I am very interrested in all this, I somehow feel like things are decided without consult. I am not pointing someone in particular here and please consider me honest and with good will, I am just maybe out of focus or something, since Phiedpiper got sick and Astralwalker gone, it seems decisions are made too quickly for me.

I personnally think that Phiedpiper's file was doing a great great job with all the colors in my visions it was just awesome... of course somebody can make a file just as good or even better... but the las file with the music in it just seemed completely out of focus to me.

I really feel for now that Phiedpiper's file played twice was working very well for me... Of course you could say that I just have to listen to the file I want but we would miss an important point... We are all supposed to listen to the same file as it helps getting into the same vibes and joinning our energies together.

Since We didn't discussed about it on this thread the decision was made and we or maybe just I was cought off guard with a meditation that didn't work for me.

Am I the only one feeling a little bit concerned about this?

Trully Perseide

P.S. Please those involved in the meditation schedule and planification, don't read this as a negative critic. It is not intended to hurt anyone. It is just intended to see if I am the only one with concerns like these.

Hello Perseide,

Your thoughts are welcome.
We can all learn from each other by expressing ourselves in the open.
I appreciate you do.

Let's go back in time to try to understand what happened:

1) Phied gave us a music file of 30 minutes to test and to which we all responded
on the thread : " give you feed back to Phied's music "
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10538

2) most of the people appreciated that piece of music with some things we would have liked added to it as tibetan bowls or so to give it a little more depth

3) Phied was then supposed to make an hour audio file to go along our 1st meditation
However due to his health he was unable to this .

4) we agreed to have the file played twice in a loop during the 1st meditation to cover the expected time.

5) second global meditation Astralwalker solved the situation of a too short file by adding some intro and other things to it and announced it on his post 980.
This is the file we used then during the second meditation.
This was done in expectation of Phied getting better and hopefully preparing a new file of his own for the 3rd meditation. However due to his health he could'nt do this.

6) From the feed back we got of that 2d meditation some people mentionned feeling distracted by this 2d audio file which has so different put into it and not really being well streamlined.

7) in the 3rd meditation dayzero tried to solve this by stremlining Astralwalker's file.

8) From the feedback it appeared although this was better people would like to have something which from beginning to end would be coherent and also in the spirit of what Phied did with sacred sounds.

9) As to this date Phied is still not well and we don't know when he will be back Dayzero has proposed to make a new file keeping Phied's piece which everyone likes and just make it longer by integrating to it the solfegio tones , tibetan bowls etc...so we can have something coherent from beginning to end.

As you see these initiatives have been taken as we went along trying to fit best to people's expectations .

Astralwalker has been informed all along of the initiatives I did personnally take so he would know and could tell me if he disagreed with anything.

The aim really is to have a music file everyone can use and feel happy about and which is done in respect of what we all agreed and were waiting for in relation to sacred sounds.

For people who don't clearly know where is what about nexus :
Here are the main areas:

1)nexus website: (by Alchemikey)
http://www.healingexperiment.com/thepeople.html

2)nexus thread : for general discussion ( by Astralwalker)
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8441

3)meditation feed back thread: (by mudra)
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10926

4)sacred places update list (by Samarkis )
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10551

5) nexus 2012: spread the word ( by unlimited mind)
A place where you can find ideas to help disseminating nexus around.

These areas have been separated by topic so as to avoid to clutter the main thread: nexus 2012 which is already so long that some people can't catch up with it.

Kindness
mudra

Sanat 02-25-2009 04:32 PM

Note that this material (RA - Law of One) was channeled in/around 1981:

Quote:

THE BIRTH OF THE EARTH
DON: The planetary entity is somewhat of a single entity made up of billions of mind/body/spirit complexes. Is this correct? (B3,110)
RA: You are quite correct.
DON: Then we deal with an entity that has not yet formed a social memory complex but is an entity just as one of us can be called a single entity. (B3,110)
RA: In your space/time you and your peoples are the parents of that which is in the womb. The Earth, as you call it, is ready to be born and the delivery is not going smoothly. When this entity (Earth) has become born, it will be instinct with the social memory complex of its parents which have become 4th density positive.
(B3,110)

WHAT IS THE DENSITY LEVEL OF PLANET EARTH NOW?
The planet itself is a 3rd density planet because that is the density of the people on its surface, but the region of space into which it has moved is 4th density. This affects the planet; for example, it alters the earth’s magnetic field.
RA: Your planet is 3rd density in the beingness of its peoples, but it is now in a 4th density space-time continuum. (B1,133)

HOW DOES A 3RD DENSITY PLANET BECOME A 4TH DENSITY PLANET?
EARTH HAS MOVED INTO A REGION OF SPACE WITH A DIFFERENT (HIGHER)
VIBRATIONAL PATTERN

(This probably means that this region of space is filled with electromagnetic energy (photons) having an average frequency that is higher than that encountered in previously occupied regions of space).
RA: The 4th density is as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock
upon the hour. Your planetary sphere has spiraled into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be molded by these new distortions.
(B1,133)

HOW LONG ARE THESE CYCLES?
RA: One major cycle is approximately 25,000 of your years. (B1,92)
RA:There are 3 cycles of this nature. Those who have progressed (sufficiently) may be harvested at the end of (any of these) 3 major cycles. After this is completed (75,000 years) all are harvested regardless of their progress, for during that time the planet itself has moved through the useful part of that dimension and begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density.
(B1,93)

DON: Our planetary population has only a certain amount of time to progress. This time is divided into three 25,000 year cycles. At the end of 75,000 years the planet progresses itself. Why is this so precise?
RA: The living flow creates a rhythm which is as inevitable as one of your timepieces. Intelligent energy offers a type of clock. The gateway from intelligent energy to intelligent infinity opens regardless of circumstance on the striking of the hour. (B1,105)

OUR DISHARMONY AFFECTS THE EARTH
RA: When an entire planetary system of peoples and cultures repeatedly
experiences disharmony on a great scale, the earth under the feet of these
entities shall begin to resonate with this disharmony. (B3,68)
RA: In the event of mixed harvest there is nearly always disharmony and
therefore, added catalyst in the form of your so-called "Earth changes". It is
the Confederation's desire to serve those who may indeed seek more intensely
because of this added catalyst. We do not seek for the success of added numbers to the harvest for this would not be appropriate. We are servants. If we are called, we shall serve with all our strength. To count the numbers is without virtue.
(B3,109)

WHO GOES WHERE?
DON: As we enter the 4th density there will be a 3 way split. (B1,151)
(1) Harvestable entities of positive polarity will remain for 4th density experience on this planet
(2) Harvestable entities of negative polarity going to another 4th density planet
(3) Unharvestable entities going to another 3rd density planet.
Is this correct? (B3,89)
RA: This is correct but the positively oriented harvestable entities will remain in this planetary influence but not upon this plane. (B3,89-90)
Source: http://www.scribd.com/doc/12655236/T...Study-Guide-v2

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...10_468x377.jpg

Quote:

1. HEALING

THE MOST BASIC REQUIREMENT

RA: HEALING OCCURS WHEN A MIND/BODY/SPIRIT COMPLEX
REALIZES DEEP WITHIN ITSELF, THE LAW OF ONE; THAT IS,
THAT THERE IS NO DISHARMONY, NO IMPERFECTION; THAT
ALL IS COMPLETE AND WHOLE AND PERFECT. (B1,86)

I am a reader of a lot of different channeled material which I have listed on my website. All of this material agrees on the fact that the coming Shift/Harvest/Ascension is inevitable. It also agrees that 2011-2012-2013 is the deadline for this Shift to occur. The Nexus2012 Healing Experiment can and is greatly effecting the smoothness of this Birthing Process. This is my focus as a humble participant in this great project. It is a focus I have choosen to represent while still accepting the fact that other people might have a slightly different focus (or a totally different focus altogether). The most important thing is the Unifying intent behind this Global initiative; and that is the raising of Consciousness into a higher and more harmonious expression of itself.

Thank you all for looking beyond superficial differences, and seeking out the unity of Essence as the working solution of our situation.

Love and Gratitude,

Sanat

mudra 02-25-2009 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dayzero (Post 116097)
Oh, I forgot to add, it's not just the frequencies I'll be working with, I'm also adding Tibetan Singing Bowls, and maybe some Didjeridu, also other natural sounds and melodies also.......will just have to see what happens......

Thank you dayzero,

It's all very clear.
I am sure you'll work out something great !
Just looking forward to listen to your file:)

Kindness
mudra

mudra 02-25-2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanat (Post 116163)

The most important thing is the Unifying intent behind this Global initiative; and that is the raising of Consciousness into a higher and more harmonious expression of itself[/COLOR].

Thank you all for looking beyond superficial differences, and seeking out the unity of Essence as the working solution of our situation.

Love and Gratitude,

Sanat

Thank you Sanat this is spot on !
I can only agree with you.

Kindness
mudra

Sanat 02-26-2009 12:44 AM

Great News folks!:original:

Magenta Pixie has agreed to make a video for the Nexus2012 Global Meditation May 9th Event. Here is her reply:

Quote:

Hello there,

Yes I would be honoured to do this. It is of course most important that as many people are reached as possible in order for the effects of the meditation to be at their greatest.

I am very busy over the next week or so but shall get round to doing this as soon as I can.

Peace & love to you

Magenta Pixie xxx
For those that don't know about her. Here is an introduction from her website:

Quote:

The White Winged Collective Consciousness of Nine speak.....through the channel Magenta Pixie. Messages from sixth density to third regarding the consciousness raising & dimensional shift now taking place, known as "The Ascension."
She has a lot of Subscribers on Youtube and even more people watch her videos that are posted regularly. She takes questions from people and the Nine answers those questions through her. In the video she is to make for this project I think she will use a combination of letting the Nine speak about Global meditation and its effect, and her own personal take on it. I gave her all the relevant info, and we will see what she comes up with.

I would recommend her videos to anyone following this thread. She offers a lot of relevant info about 2012 and the Ascension Process presented with Love and Understanding. Her lovely voice and accent in combination with her nice videos have a peaceful and calming effect in the midst of all the perceived chaos around us.

Here is how she introduces the Nine on her Youtube channel:

Quote:

These are channelled messages coming from a collective energy who present as 9 White Winged beings. The channel has been receiving this information since 1993 but has now been told to release this information to other like minded souls and those known as 'Lightworkers' They say 'United we stand, Divided we fall' and that it is time for the lightworkers, the mediums, the researchers, the scientists and all those with differing perspectives on the 2012 Earth changes to come together as a collective force and bring forward their knowledge in whatever way it may be.

It is the time of the gathering of the like minded and the place you can freely network, share your information and harness that amazing lifeforce energy that is magnified so brilliantly when you are together, is here on "The Internet." They speak of the many clues left for you everywhere and that the journey towards Ascension is akin to a "Cosmic Treasure Hunt" and that "you left these clues for yourself!"

The clues are throughout History in Architecture, Art, Music, Literature, Mathematics, Science, Religion, television programmes & films and many more places. They say "Science has the answers and spirituality & religion have the tools." Although they present as white, winged beings they are in fact so much more and each and every one of us have the ability to tap into the Divine Cosmic energy they exist within. "They" are Extra-Terrestrial yet they have aspects of themselves here on Earth. They are "us" from our future and are fluid, able to travel at will in and out of realities and dimensions. "They" are our DNA and completely match the cosmos.
In Gratitude,

Sanat

alchemikey 02-26-2009 05:12 AM

that is great news sanat :)

i subscribe to her videos and they are all wonderful

peace,
mikey

Samarkis 02-26-2009 07:14 AM

Dear Ones!!

We are getting closer to the time for a great Global Gathering of Meditation!!

I send from my heart much Love,Encouragment,Much Light!!

Here is a great video on how to reclaim your internal power,as "Thought"

precedes "words" and "actions" !! I send much intent for your Highest

Success!! It is a way to increase your internal energies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEmkEMhxBt0

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/nature-1.jpg

This artwork is done by Jim Warren. His link is:
http://www.jimwarren.com/site/index.php

Sanat 02-26-2009 12:59 PM

Some words of wisdom from RA:

Quote:

RA: The penetration of the veil has its roots in the gestation of green-ray activity, that all compassionate love which demands no return. If this path is
followed the higher energy centers shall be activated and crystallized until the
adept is born. Within the adept is the potential for dismantling the veil to some extent that all may be seen again as one. The other self is the primary catalyst in this particular path to the piercing of the veil. (B4,78)

RA: The awareness of all as Creator is that which opens the green-ray center.
(B4,82)

THE ADEPT

RA: THE ADEPT IS ONE WHICH HAS FREED ITSELF MORE AND MORE FROM THE CONSTRAINTS OF THE THOUGHTS, OPINIONS AND BONDS OF OTHER SELVES. Whether this is done for service to others or for service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. (B4,50)

RA: In service-to-others there is an association with the heart of all other
selves and a disassociation from the illusory husks which prevent the adept (or anyone else) from correctly perceiving the self and other-selves as one. (B4,51)

REALIZATION OF THE ONE

RA: The seeker seeks the One.

THE ONE IS TO BE SOUGHT BY THE BALANCED AND SELFACCEPTING
SELF WHO IS AWARE BOTH OF ITS APPARENT DISTORTIONS AND ITS TOTAL PERFECTION.

Resting in this balanced awareness, the entity then opens the self to the universe which it is. The light energy of all things may then be attracted by this intense seeking, and wherever the inner seeking meets the attracted cosmic prana, the realization of the One takes place. The purpose of clearing each energy center is to allow that meeting place to occur at the indigo ray vibration, thus making contact with intelligent infinity and dissolving all illusions. Service to others is automatic. (B3,51)

RA: The contact with intelligent infinity is most likely to produce an unspeakable joy in the entity experiencing such contact. (B4,53)

THE MOST POWERFUL CONNECTION

RA: When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the
most powerful of connections. The adepts become living channels for love and
light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of
energy nexi
(or focal points). The ritual will always end in praise and thanksgiving
and the release of this energy into the planetary whole. (B2,131)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/12655236/T...Study-Guide-v2

mudra 02-27-2009 12:18 AM

http://temple.shaktishiva.free.fr/kundalini.jpg

Nexus global synchronized meditation 4:

2/28/2009 at 8pm GMT

Dayzero's new music file ( 1 hour) will be posted on this thread by tomorrow !

Let your love flow outward through the universe,
To its height, its depth, its broad extent,
A limitless love, without hatred or enmity.
Then as you stand or walk,
Sit or lie down,
As long as you are awake,
Strive for this with a one-pointed mind;
Your life will bring heaven to earth.

Sutta Nipata

Looking forward to share this new meditation with you .
Kindness
mudra

Sanat 02-27-2009 12:18 AM

I posted this in the lenght of meditation poll, but I think it should be posted here also:

Quote:

At this stage we need to gain mass. More than one hour will scare many people off. I think 1 hour is quite long enough. The mass of people that participate is much more important in my view. The Nexus2012 thread has close to 200 000 views(!). Think of that. We need to simplify things so as many people as possible feel that they are able to participate. We should minimize changes at this stage. Stick with 1 hour meditation. We have the potential to create perhaps the largest global mass meditation ever practiced once a week. In my view all the focus should be on gaining as many people as possible at this stage. How people meditate and the music they listen to (or not) is secondary. The power of numbers unified behind a coherent peaceful intent is far greater than the power of any technics/technicalities.

Thanks,

Sanat

mudra 02-27-2009 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanat (Post 116532)
I posted this in the lenght of meditation poll, but I think it should be posted here also:

Thank you Sanat.
In agreement with the majority we will keep the nexus global meditations to 1 hour.
Those who wish to make it longer can do so on their own and then join with everyone around the globe at 8 pm GMT.

Kindness
mudra

alchemikey 02-27-2009 06:11 AM

2012 The Dandelion Seed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAsr_RI3GKw

peace,
mikey

alchemikey 02-27-2009 07:11 AM

this would be good to watch before the meditations i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3J0F...e=channel_page

peace,
mikey

dayzero 02-27-2009 06:13 PM

Hey all...

Here's the download link for the new file;

Nexus 2012 Meditation-II.mp3 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/2h25ln

It's larger than the last file because it's longer and also encoded at a higher rate.

My suggestion for listening is to make sure you don't have have the volume on your player too loud, or it may distort. Three quarters volume should be fine.
Also, don't have too much bass or treble on there [check your equaliser and make sure it's set relatively 'flat']

I've tried to make it a soundscape with a lot of texture and variety, but with hopefully a narrative that will enhance but also not disturb the meditation.
We shall see.....

Just before the Phied piece, about 16 mins in, is a tonal piece featuring the 18 Solfeggio tones, and ending that is the 7 chakra tones from the Tibetan Singing Bowls.....moving up the body and ending in the Crown chakra...

At the end of the piece there is a small pause followed by the 7 chakra tones once more to finish off.

I hope you like it...

dayzero 02-27-2009 06:15 PM

And thanks Giovonni - I did use your suggestions after all!

Have a good evening people.

alchemikey 02-27-2009 11:57 PM

hey everyone...the site is all updated with the new music file...even got it streaming :)

also updated the people section

peace,
mikey

mudra 02-28-2009 12:06 AM

Dayzero,

I just love this file.
I could totally blend myself into it from beginning to end.
Quite a journey.
I am really looking forward to listen to it while being in tune with all of you.

Thank you :)

kindness
mudra

rhythm 02-28-2009 12:24 AM

The music is fabulous
thanks to all involved
looking forward to the meditation
this week .....
all love surround you rhythmmm x

futureyes 02-28-2009 12:33 AM

blessings to all who have and are contributing to the flow of this project ... it is a big undertaking and yet it feels effortless ... i feel it to be picking up momentum in raising vibration ... healing and moving us forward collectively ...

feels like we are connecting in heart ... feeling our oneness ... to each other ... to all that is ...

feels wonderful ...

:wub2:

alchemikey 02-28-2009 01:49 AM

to our ever-expanding family of souls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22gdsALLJ6c

peace,
mikey

Astralwalker 02-28-2009 07:56 AM

http://www.medspane.com/image/33057885.jpghttp://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...0e0bc615e1.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...d11719cb60.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...dc39302e81.jpg

lightbeing 02-28-2009 10:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Divine Blessings in Love and Light!

Namaste
lightbeing

mudra 02-28-2009 10:55 AM

Good news:

I've been contacted by Girt from Letonia who is wanting to set up a nexus meditation group in his country and will translate our basic books.

Also I noticed on the collective ( "the people" on the nexus site) that Irak and Iran have joined us with
two new members.

We are growing !

Wish you well today in your meditation.
One goal, One team , One heart
Kindness
mudra

AussieG 02-28-2009 12:53 PM

dayzero 02-28-2009 01:17 PM

I've uploaded the file to my iLike site as well - it can be downloaded from here and also can be streamed from here if downloading is a problem.

http://www.ilike.com/artist/dayzero+digital+dub

namaste!

ps, will be sending thoughts to astral and family as per previous post.

Malletzky 02-28-2009 01:34 PM

Astralwalker, dear friend, my love and my light is with you. Please feel protected...

:wub2:
malletzky

Astralwalker 02-28-2009 01:57 PM

All fine here. Nothing to worry. Focus your strength on becoming one with our planet and beyond.

mudra 02-28-2009 02:07 PM

You and your family are in my heart Astralwalker.
Strengh and faith.

In the loving presence
mudra

http://what-buddha-said.net/Pics/Hibiscus_Buddha.jpg

mudra 02-28-2009 02:21 PM

Great to hear Astralwalker :)
The focus is strong !
One goal, One team, One heart

Kindness
mudra

phireflye 02-28-2009 06:58 PM

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/p...pictureid=5599

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/p...pictureid=6037

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/p...pictureid=5895

Surial 02-28-2009 07:12 PM

Although we will connect at the Nexus, what are some agendas? Some energies to focus on could be raising the vibration of the planet, easing pain and suffering, healing the sick, solving the economic crisis and creating new energies in finding new systems to replace the old, balancing chaos and creating order in thoughts and feelings of the love vibration of the source, may we rise out of the ashes

If we are creators and we are creating a new timeline, may we focus on creating new wise productive choices in our consciousness

DNA activation is also important - ride the Rainbow

Peace,
Surial

dayzero 02-28-2009 10:25 PM

after tonight's meditation I have 2 main feelings;

'planetary formation' and 'matter'

i hope you all had a fine journey......

Phied's piece gets deeper and deeper, it's just fantastic.

the night sky here this evening has been great also.....
and i've been using the Stellarium to get my bearings, check it out!

http://www.stellarium.org/

Astralwalker 02-28-2009 11:08 PM

Good. We are improving.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...TunneLight.jpg

The music was much much better, and the connection was much better.

The previous times the connection between the meditators was mostly fading away and the field was weaker. Now the joined psionic energy was felt much stronger.

Which means - we are getting there.

In basic every new meditation will be better and better until we start experiencing effects that I mentioned before.

We also have to get back in track to organize the global meditation event.

So in basic this has to be done for now:

Find what meditative groups have most meditators in every continent and what time they are doing their global meditations.

Once when located the objective is to contact the organizators of those events and to humbly explain the goal we are trying to achieve and will they join us. I have also too many other things on my back, that I urgently have to take care off, so any help in this direction (contacting those meditative groups on every continent and synchronising them) will be most appreciated.

There has to be large meditative groups in:

- North America, Canada
- South America
- Europe
- Russia
- Asia
- India
- Australia, New Zealand

So those people have to contacted, with a explanation given what is the issue here and to humbly ask them to join us. Nevertheless it sounds complicated it’s not. We just have to find those groups and syncronise them.
Everything else will come by default - as we go. But, if we want the May 9th event to become reality, we have to start gather groups on every continent - now.

There is a chance that I will arrange personal meeting with David Icke, and after I will explain what we are trying to achieve, I think he will also agree to help us spread the word around, so this information will reach even more people.

So far - so good!

Good work everyone. Let’s proceed. It’s happening...

Peace & Harmony to all,
Astralwalker

Truthseeker360 03-01-2009 01:13 AM

Hi Astralwalker /All

I have been following this thread for several weeks now trying to catch up...
whilst researching/learning on the various posts.

Wow what an amazing vibe this thread gives.i have so much to say but where to start.
So as is this is recent topic for discussion Global meditation ,i recall somwhere within the thread that children supervision should be out of ear shot so to speak.

I welcome thoughts on ... what role children can play (for want of better words)if any at all...

This relates to something i am researching at the moment ant will share shortly so would really appreciate any feedback.

how feb event went for people with children etc

Iwould like to thank each and everyone of you who have made this thread what it is never has anything resonated with me so much i feel i know each and everyone of you

A broken clock still tells the correct time twice a day.
Love @ Light

A shout out to Steve-G many thanks for the help.

Truthseeker360