Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Watcher (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   Questions for THEWATCHER (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4106)

no caste 07-12-2009 07:47 PM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Am familiar :original:

fugue (fju:g) n. 1. a musical form consisting essentially of a theme repeated a fifth above or a fourth below the continuing first statement. 2. Psychiatry. a dreamlike altered state of consciousness, lasting from a few hours to several days, during which a person wanders away with loss of memory. [C16: from French, from Italian fuga, from Latin: a running away, flight]

As for NSA rebuilding, debuilding strawmen in data, or bodies in physical plane, ... well, what can ya do? ... they like to be godlike eh

Anyway, it's mind-blowing when the spiritual hits the dirt, infuses the land, fills the sky, animates life, shares itself, ...

like an aboriginal walkabout

http://www.martineldridge.co.uk/USER...0Flight(1).jpg

they undertake a spiritual journey to a Belonging Place to renew their relationship with their Dreaming

THEWATCHER 07-12-2009 09:10 PM

Radio News short while ago...............half of UK to be vaccinated against swine flu by end of this year, the rest will be vaccinated by early 2010

WE SHALL SEE ABOUT THAT:thumbdown:

Barry

THEWATCHER 07-12-2009 10:06 PM

http://h1.ripway.com/thewatcher1952/...think%20so.mp3

sleepingnomore 07-12-2009 10:08 PM

Was that supposed to be a 3 second play?

THEWATCHER 07-12-2009 10:16 PM

Yep, sorry, could not resist that, apt, as no way am I or any member of my family going to accept those vaccines:original:

Barry

sleepingnomore 07-12-2009 10:18 PM

I agree with you 100%:thumb_yello: Over my dead body will I allow them to stick me or mine!:lightsabre:

THEWATCHER 07-12-2009 10:37 PM

Lets see how the dear old government and NHS try to manipulate the masses into accepting mass vaccination

Barry

sleepingnomore 07-12-2009 10:47 PM

My feeling is that they know only a small percentage of the population will take them blindly. They most likely have many backup plans to covertly administer them. Just my honest opinion.

THEWATCHER 07-12-2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepingnomore (Post 151854)
My feeling is that they know only a small percentage of the population will take them blindly. They most likely have many backup plans to covertly administer them. Just my honest opinion.

Indeed, the sneaky buggers have plans no doubt to enforce one way or another, covertly manipulating might be a start but enforcement will surely follow

Barry

Ara 07-12-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEWATCHER (Post 151760)
Timeslips, on a personal level, I'm sure this happens to a great number of people, you might register it as a fugue state, a brief mental abberation, a simple 'what the hell happened there?' lol. I will describe some of my timeslips, giving none any more relevence than a passing thought, they were just simply weird and unexplainable but remain etched in my mind.
One occured whilst I was strolling around the gardens at Hampton Court Palace. It was a very pleasant sunny warm day, other visitors strolling around, I felt peaceful and calm, away from my hectic work schedules, calm and quite content.

I suddenly got the impression to walk briskly to a certain part of the gardens, I usually follow such instincts immediately, and so off I went. I stopped near an elderly oriental gentleman whom was looking down at the blooms.

He stood up and gazed in my direction, he seemed to have muttered or whispered something inaudible then smiled. He began to walk slowly away and as he passed me he casually made a hand movement to his left.

I stood, looking down at the ground which seemed to fade, became black, in fact my whole vision went black for a second or two. Then I slipped in time. I was still me, dressed in my clothes from moments ago but all around was radically different.

My senses were so heightened it was unbelievable. Sense of smell was acute, as if the very place, the very air around me was purer, cleaner. Complete absence of normal, to me, sounds, no cars, no planes overhead, pure golden silence, coupled to a heady fragrance of the gardens. I looked around and began slowly walking.
The whole area was different.

An exploration over a period of some minutes took me to the point of realising I no longer was in 20th century, everything here was different. Not easy trying to explain how I felt, the acute senses, the quiet of the place. Looking around again I pulled from my pocket my cigarettes and lighter, lit a ciggie and stood smiling at this great place. A movement from the corner of my eye made me turn. 40, maybe 50yds away was a man carrying what I took to be a wooden bucket or similar. His brown and grey colored clothing looked grubby even from where I was standing. He did not seem to notice me but carried on with whatever business he was involved in. Curiosity got the better of me and I began to walk slowly towards the man. I reached to within maybe 20 yds or so and he suddenly stopped what he was doing, looked around in all directions as if startled but not seeing me. Like a scared rabbit he looked around and around but did not move from his crouching position.

As I got a little closer his eyes stopped flickering from side to side and stopped in my direction. He stood up and frowned, looking at me but not really seeing me I thought. Perhaps my cigarette gave me away as his nose twitched.

He was about to take a step in my direction when his face suddenly showed fright, that guy ran as fast as his legs could take him.

I felt bad that I had somehow spooked him and thought of running after him but as I was about to do that the small oriental gentleman appeared from nowhere and smiled waving his finger sideways indicating 'no'.

The whole thing went black again for a second or two then I was back to my time, among the other visitors to this wonderful location.

Barry are you a 'timewalker'? Do you think your times in the chair changed your brain wave pattern and re-wired the way your mind works to enable these mental excursions to occur? Or do you think it's all in the genes? Both?:naughty:

Also this ability would be very useful in spying, not only people/places/events here but other vistas yes?

All the Best
Ara

Kari Lynn 07-13-2009 05:15 AM

Quote:

Was that supposed to be a 3 second play?
I was thinking perhaps he had to edit alot of it! ROFL.

sleepingnomore 07-13-2009 05:16 AM

I almost missed what it said...:mfr_lol:

Kari Lynn 07-13-2009 06:20 AM

With my slow dial up and buffering, It sounded like he was stuttering! ROFL

"I...I...I d d d don't th th think s s so." ROFL!
Had to play it twice myself to understand it. lol.

I know what I'd be saying and doing if they brought a needle around that I didn't have to have! ROFL.
Although, I still have a tiny scar from that mystery needle track in my arm that I woke up with one morning. So I guess they get you one way or another, in one place or another. lol.

THEWATCHER 07-13-2009 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ara (Post 151859)
Barry are you a 'timewalker'? Do you think your times in the chair changed your brain wave pattern and re-wired the way your mind works to enable these mental excursions to occur? Or do you think it's all in the genes? Both?:naughty:

Also this ability would be very useful in spying, not only people/places/events here but other vistas yes?

All the Best
Ara

Hi Ara, great to see you. Not sure what the definition of 'timewalker' would be, certainly many must have these little slips too?. Yes some things were altered permanently and the way my mind works had been modified to accomodate programming from several levels. In the genes? maybe LOL. Yes would be useful to certain agencies I guess LOL LOL LOL:original:

Barry

sleepingnomore 07-13-2009 05:27 PM

I think you're right about a lot of people having these time slips. I know I've had a couple. One where I had one foot in the past while the other was in the present at an archeological site. Nothing like your experience of actually confronting people. What I saw were transparent shadows of people from the past moving around and paying no attention to me.

Kari Lynn 07-13-2009 06:57 PM

Wow, at an archelogical site, that had to be awsome! Both experiences had to be spectacular.

I've had something, somewhat simular. I just used to be accused of daydreaming as a child alot. Now as an adult, traveling on vacation. I see things in real life that I saw as a kid in my "daydreams". Gives feeling of dejavu. I just thought it was a natural RV when I was a kid. Course the place looks exactly the same now as I saw it some 30 to 35 years ago. So had to be seeing into the future.

iainl140285 07-13-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEWATCHER (Post 151760)
Timeslips, on a personal level, I'm sure this happens to a great number of people, you might register it as a fugue state, a brief mental abberation, a simple 'what the hell happened there?' lol. I will describe some of my timeslips, giving none any more relevence than a passing thought, they were just simply weird and unexplainable but remain etched in my mind.
One occured whilst I was strolling around the gardens at Hampton Court Palace. It was a very pleasant sunny warm day, other visitors strolling around, I felt peaceful and calm, away from my hectic work schedules, calm and quite content. I suddenly got the impression to walk briskly to a certain part of the gardens, I usually follow such instincts immediately, and so off I went. I stopped near an elderly oriental gentleman whom was looking down at the blooms. He stood up and gazed in my direction, he seemed to have muttered or whispered something inaudible then smiled. He began to walk slowly away and as he passed me he casually made a hand movement to his left. I stood, looking down at the ground which seemed to fade, became black, in fact my whole vision went black for a second or two. Then I slipped in time. I was still me, dressed in my clothes from moments ago but all around was radically different. My senses were so heightened it was unbelievable. Sense of smell was acute, as if the very place, the very air around me was purer, cleaner. Complete absence of normal, to me, sounds, no cars, no planes overhead, pure golden silence, coupled to a heady fragrance of the gardens. I looked around and began slowly walking. The whole area was different. An exploration over a period of some minutes took me to the point of realising I no longer was in 20th century, everything here was different. Not easy trying to explain how I felt, the acute senses, the quiet of the place. Looking around again I pulled from my pocket my cigarettes and lighter, lit a ciggie and stood smiling at this great place. A movement from the corner of my eye made me turn. 40, maybe 50yds away was a man carrying what I took to be a wooden bucket or similar. His brown and grey colored clothing looked grubby even from where I was standing. He did not seem to notice me but carried on with whatever business he was involved in. Curiosity got the better of me and I began to walk slowly towards the man. I reached to within maybe 20 yds or so and he suddenly stopped what he was doing, looked around in all directions as if startled but not seeing me. Like a scared rabbit he looked around and around but did not move from his crouching position. As I got a little closer his eyes stopped flickering from side to side and stopped in my direction. He stood up and frowned, looking at me but not really seeing me I thought. Perhaps my cigarette gave me away as his nose twitched. He was about to take a step in my direction when his face suddenly showed fright, that guy ran as fast as his legs could take him. I felt bad that I had somehow spooked him and thought of running after him but as I was about to do that the small oriental gentleman appeared from nowhere and smiled waving his finger sideways indicating 'no'. The whole thing went black again for a second or two then I was back to my time, among the other visitors to this wonderful location.

Hi Barry, I hope you are well :original:
This is so cool. When I was in about 1st year high school (about 11 years old) I was on the bus, top deck on the way into town. I was half asleep leaning againt the window when I noticed this huge building beside me that wasnt there before. It was a big mill type building. When I looked about, it looked like I was on a tram. Everyone was wearing victorian style clothing.:lmfao:This freaked me out but I didnt wake up like what usually happens in dreams. This young kid in a cap DID see me. Im sure of it. Thats when I came to if you like. Hadnt gone too far past the point it started.

Has never happened since (that I recall!):lol3:
My teacher put this down to some sort of ghost experience. This is the 1st time Ive heard time slips. It really fits what happened

THEWATCHER 07-13-2009 09:22 PM

Exhausted but fine thanks. See, glad others have similar experiences, it has to be. Someone tried to explain to me some years back that my little trips or slips were perfectly normal as we can tap into the past inadvertantly under certain conditions and emotional states. When pressed for further information unfortunately this college professor merely winked and said I knew the answer already!!

Thrown aboard a B17 on its way to Germany...............This began with my being on a journey by car from Essex into Norfolk to look around and photograph the Broads. Not sure exactly my location as was taking many B roads to enjoy the scenery. It was a warm but overcast day and I pulled into the entrance of a field to have a cigarette and stretch my legs. I was leaning against the car smoking, remember putting the ciggie out then as I turned to get back into the car it suddenly was dark, night time. I stood very confused then it went chaotic on me. A feeling of being very very cold enveloped me then i feel like being pushed violently from behind. Its pitch black and I expect to end up in the field on the deck!!. Instead I tumble onto the floor of a B17 bomber, manned, in flight. I'm on the floor, I hit my shoulder on something and that was painful. I sat there wide eyed looking about me. It was freezing cold. just a few feet away was one of the crew, guess the gunner as the weird looking gun with trails of bullets lay across right next to me. It was panicky, very cold, in very cramped place, noise levels high from the engines, my shoulder hit the curved interior. Trying to gather my wits as all happened at once. The guy turned and looked right at me and froze, pointing at me and backing up a little, shouting to others. Behind me came movement but saw little in the extremely cramped area. Someone came out from the front, the cockpit, saw me, frowned, swore and came towards me. Sensing the guy from behind was edging towards me too I felt very scared and was about to shout back at them when I found myself back at the car. It was by then raining, still daylight though. I coughed and was still a bit shaky. I reached into my pocket for my pack of cigs, found them but the lighter was gone. To this day I have no idea if that lighter found its way and remained aboard that B17, doubt it though as that was cause a problem LOL LOL LOL To this day I think of that and ponder, did some airman from WW2 find that cheap disposable cigarette lighter aboard his plane, no very doubtful. Even though I checked the area where I felt I was being pushed forwards in the field I failed to locate it. Maybe it has ended up timelooping LOL LOL

Barry

THEWATCHER 07-13-2009 10:23 PM

I see on Camelot front page that Norway is assigned to have mandatory H1N1 vaccination............could be same for UK if the gov gets its way, two more deaths in UK might just push this to mandatory protocols too.

Barry

Ara 07-14-2009 12:23 AM

Hi Barry, great to see you too! :)

About vaccines, a couple of months back I was behind this lady at the checkout, her babe was in the trolley. He was such a gorgeous little boy, full of smiles. Anyway I was playing with him and asked the lady how old he was, 19 months old. I could not believe it. This little boy was the same age as my grandson and yet half his height and build. When I remarked how tiny he was she told me he almost died after his first vaccine and had spent most of his life in and out of hospital because of what the vaccine did to him. He had two major bowel operations and both times the parents were told to expect the worse, it was amazing this little angel pulled through. The mother was going on TV the following day to talk of the dangers of vaccines, apparently a TV studio debate for/against vaccines was being filmed and she was determined to bring the dangers into the public arena.

Re the time-slips. I saw people walking around with these contraptions on their ears, told my friend everyone looked like borgs LOL years later I walked into a shopping centre and saw people wearing mobile phone ear-pieces. The scene from those years back was that scene.

THEWATCHER 07-14-2009 11:17 PM

Exactly proving the point many hold that vaccs ARE dangerous, lethal at times. Very interesting re your timeslips too, :original:

Barry

Ara 07-14-2009 11:43 PM

Yes they can be extremely dangerous to certain people depending upon their individual reactions to the contents of the vaccines. I have someone very close to me whose immune system was shot to pieces because of vaccines. My gran never had any vaccinations, she contracted whooping cough as a babe, survived, had all other childhood diseases, survived, lived to a ripe old age of 91. And let me tell you, boy was her mind sharp, she continued to do crosswords and puzzles right up until she passed over. No sign of dementia. Same with my other gran, same scenario though she never contracted whooping cough and she passed at 98! And her mind was brilliant! She had one strong mind, no bs'ing her.LOL Could see straight through everyone. LOL

On another note, watched this episode of Fringe where a little girl says she's being vaccinated, she says "'they're putting dead stuff in that comes alive again when it's inside me". Quite a revealing statement. :)

Ara

THEWATCHER 07-14-2009 11:52 PM

We have, as a case in point, the Vets from the Gulf Wars, the Gulf War Syndrome, even today disbelieved by governments in UK and USA, the vaccs given to troops totally contaminated with a cocktail of toxins and poisons, just like the **** pumped into me in January of 1980 to ensure my demise coupled to premature ageing..............we must all stand against this latest fiasco, be warned, they will try to enforce vaccination globally, scare tactics of all kinds will be used. One case of a fatality was just a few miles from my location. I am watching very closely. Things are not what they seem and we must continue to watch and listen

Barry

Ara 07-15-2009 12:36 AM

Barry this kind of sh** has been happening for a very long time. My grandfather was in WW1. He died of a form of TB in 1945 after having various vaccines and being subjected to 'gases'. Anyway my father wrote to the War Vet Archives and asked for a copy of his father's army records. All records were sent to my father except the medical records. Dad rewrote asking for a copy of the medical records, he waited exactly 12 months with no reply before deciding to phone and ask. His phone call was passed onto a mil man. When my dad asked him for a copy of his father's medical records, the mil officer remarked that my grandfather's file just happened to be on his desk at that very moment and that it was marked "Sealed. Not to be opened" or some wording like that. Why? Why "sealed"? Makes me ponder all the more on just what the good people of our world wide military services have been subjected to over the last 100 years. Were they guinea pigs? Seems that may have been the case.

In regards to Gulf War Syndrome/Disease, there is ample testimony from veterans which indicates they were subjected both internally and externally to weapons of genetic destruction. From what I've read it seems certain parts of their DNA unraveled and certain parts of codings were deleted/blocked.

Ara

Kari Lynn 07-15-2009 05:57 AM

What I don't understand is why the mandatory vaccinations for school children. I argued with the schools because I didn't want my kids to be vaccinated. They tried to say it was to protect other kids. I said, BS! The vaccine is to protect that child, it has NO effect on other children! If they are vaccinated, then they are protected, if my child is not vaccinated, he is only at risk himself. Finally, not wanting to debate it anymore. They simply said it was the law, if I want my child to go to school, he has to be vaccinated.
Not knowing any different, I had him vaccinated. One child needed 1 shot to complete his series, the other needed 2. The nurse brought in 4 for each boy. I promptly told her, He only needs one, and he only needs two! She told me, It doesn't hurt them to have them again.
(Tell that to my boys screaming and crying and running a fever for 3 days!)
I was very intimadated with the schools, and medical authority back then. Now I wish I could do it over again. 1st of all. It is not a law that they HAVE to be vaccinated to go to school. My best friend has girls that have asthma really bad. If they were to be vaccinated, they'd likely die. She had to go through a lawyer, and doctors to get past the school authorities on it, but she won!
2. I'd shove the other 5 needles back at the nurse where the sun doesn't shine!!! The Witch!

I can't seem to get my medical records either. Not complete anyway. I've gotten some this past year, from my surgery. But lots missing. Condensed and stuff left out.
But about 5 or 6 years back I've had a few "Mystery" injuries that I sought medical treatment for. Had an MRI done. I can't get those records. They say they are gone.