Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Spirituality (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   New and important Message from Matthew. (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17705)

TempestGarden 11-21-2009 08:46 PM

New and important Message from Matthew.

Suzanne Ward has posted her most recent monthly message from her deceased son Matthew that she channels on a regular basis. This particular posting includes some very interesting things about disclosure and I highly recommend that everyone interested read it all the way through.

It's titled as follows....

Energy of anticipation; ET disclosure TV program, background; "V," "2012" and other fear tactics; illness in Ukraine; power of love; god/goddess soul essence; children's bodies 3D to 4D; intuition, thoughts; duality's challenges; soul contract, pre-birth agreement

Here is the link to the posting:

http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=114&z=2

Enjoy. :original:

I sure did.

viking 11-21-2009 09:30 PM

Re: New and important Message from Matthew.

Oooops sorry Tempest

I just noticed this thread...I just posted the same...perhaps the Mods can delete the one I have just posted!!!!

sounds lika a good message hey...fingers crossed.

Thank you... ;-)

viking

waitinginthewings 11-21-2009 11:02 PM

Tempest: tks for posting this. I liked the message. Felt true to me. Glad he cleared up the question from last message about the GMO foods. I too had a raised eyebrow on that one:sneaky2:. But in his explanation this time, I still don't exactly know what he is saying on that topic.

Did anyone else understand it?

Did you guys catch the comment about the timing of the announcement? About 2mths? Guess we will have to wait a little longer. Sounds like Nov 27th is not on, according to this message.

Anchor 11-21-2009 11:39 PM

Here is the part in question:

Quote:

17. I want to address my statement in a previous message that several readers interpreted as my saying that genetically modified foods are not harmful. No, I was not saying that. I was giving those foods and one-season seeds as examples of the many ways the darkness conceives to adversely impact your lives and keep fear flourishing. Mother, please copy the part I am referring to.

“Other information in circulation also is designed specifically to create fear. For example, grains, fruits and vegetables produced by grafting have been consumed for decades with no adverse health effects, so from whence came the idea that “genetically modified foods” are harmful? The more recent production of seeds that cannot produce future crops is another matter—like other developments devised with dark intent, it also will be short-lived. Time is fast running out for anything and everything born of darkness!”

18. Thank you. In retrospect I see that my words did not clearly convey that genetically modified foods and non-reproductive seeds come from dark intent to create fear, but since my mother understood my meaning, neither of us realized that it should have been stated more clearly. I shall repeat that excerpt’s last sentence, which has no ambiguity whatsoever: Time is fast running out for anything and everything born of darkness!
I think the central point is this:

genetically modified foods and non-reproductive seeds come from dark intent to create fear

Does that help?

I am very pleased to see this thread - thanks for posting the reference. I am usually behind on reading the matthew messages.

In my personal view I think they are one of the better channels - not perfect (as we have seen) but pretty good.

A..

eleni 11-22-2009 12:23 AM

Thanks for posting this- off to read it now.

TempestGarden 11-22-2009 12:35 AM

You're welcome all, for posting this. I think these messages are very important (and timely) and they have always resonated well with me. The first thing that caught my eye was the timing issue of disclosure. David Wilcock has stated many times that he firmly believes that if disclosure doesn't happen by the end of this year, that it will most likely happen sometime in the first quarter of next year.

I find the comments from Hatonn to be particularily poignant, especially pertaining to how he (?) feels about disclosure affecting our society. Very interesting stuff indeed. I get these monthly messages mailed to me when they are released so I will continue to post these and remind people if there is interest. :original:

waitinginthewings 11-22-2009 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 190165)
Here is the part in question:

I think the central point is this:

genetically modified foods and non-reproductive seeds come from dark intent to create fear

Does that help?

I am very pleased to see this thread - thanks for posting the reference. I am usually behind on reading the matthew messages.

In my personal view I think they are one of the better channels - not perfect (as we have seen) but pretty good.

A..

Anchor: how do you figure that the GMO foods are connected to creating fear? I don't see a connection here?

Karen 11-22-2009 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waitinginthewings (Post 190185)
Anchor: how do you figure that the GMO foods are connected to creating fear? I don't see a connection here?

Creates all sorts of worries for me ...
I think GMO foods are toxic, so I want to avoid them.
Now I see the sugar beets are GMO - the corn - and the list grows.
I scratched any non-organic corn product off my foods list.
Now anything with sugar in it must go. (better for health anyway)

It creates fear around having to buy seed each year - and being able to afford that.
Thousands of farmers around the world have committed suicide.
Not to mention how Monsanto is terrorizing with law suits the farmers who get drift of a few seeds into their normal or organic crops.

Fear that as the winds blows the pollens around life on earth will never be the same again. They have released trillions of molecular Frankensteins. Will it change our DNA? And the DNA of all life on earth?

Very scary. Very, very scary.

solent 11-22-2009 06:02 AM

Thank you for posting this, very good read. :thumb_yello:

Mercuriel 11-22-2009 06:08 AM

Well - As usual - Things are never as simple as We would like. Matthew (The Channeled Entity) is indeed correct in the sense that G.M.O. Foods in and of themselves are not to be thought of as Negative per se.

Please let Me explain. As We all know or should know by now - G.M.O. stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

Now while this is usually referred to these days as a Negative descriptor of the Food being pushed on Us and It's true origins - As usual - A display of the Sophistries involved in this debate and discussion is necessary in order to go further and move past this Info into more important details.

There are three basic types of Seed currently being used in the World today.

1. Heirloom/Heritage Seeds.
2. Original/Old Seeds.
3. Genetically Modified Seed.

1. Heirloom/Heritage Seeds.

- An Heirloom plant is “any garden plant that has a history of being passed down within a family.”

While some argue that an heirloom variety must be at least fifty to one hundred years old, all agree that Heirloom fruits and vegetables are unique plant varieties which are genetically distinct from the commercial varieties popularized by industrial agriculture.

Sustainable farmers who grow heirloom fruits and vegetables help to preserve genetic diversity by ensuring that these unique plant varieties are not completely replaced by the few commercial varieties that are mass-produced by industrial agriculture. They also preserve delicious, unique and interesting kinds of fruits, vegetables and grains that add color and flavor to meals that everyone can enjoy.

Now - Often Heirloom and Heritage Seeds are passed down through families and Cultures. They come into being from Original/Old Seed stocks through either grafting similar breeds of Seed together so as to produce different strains and varieties based on geographical location - Or - Due to genetic differences being attributed to the Seed naturally through geography as they're grown in different soil and climate conditions.

2. Original/Old Seeds.

- An "Original/Old" Seed is an Open-pollinated, Non-Hybrid Seed that has also been passed down through Families and Cultures also but this time - Without grafting to produce hybrids and or allowing climate or soil conditions to effect the Seed as It's grown.

IE. Only growing them in native conditions with appropriate soil and climate condtions imposed - See greenhouse for ideas on how to accomplish this.

3. Genetically Modified Seeds.

A Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) or Genetically Engineered Organism (GEO) is an organism whose genetic material has been altered using genetic engineering techniques.

These techniques, generally known as recombinant DNA technology, use DNA molecules from different sources, which are combined into one molecule to create a new set of genes. This DNA is then transferred into an organism, giving it modified or novel genes.

Transgenic organisms, a subset of GMOs, are organisms which have inserted DNA that originated in a different species. Some GMOs contain no DNA from other species and are therefore not Transgenic but Cisgenic.

There - Now that We have that displayed - When Matthew or the Entity says that G.M.O. Foods are not necessarily Negative - He is right in the inference that "Heirloom and or Heritage" Seeds could be technically said to be Genetically Modified as well except with it being done by grafting, which is a more natural way of editing an "Original or Old" Seed stock. Now - "Heritage/Heirloom" Seeds are for the most part what most of Us have come to call the Organic Foods We so desire to keep untouched.

Its the third type We must all be wary of but again without a detailed explanation of just what We're discussing - Sophistry and Confusion can always creep in.

:winksmiley02:

waitinginthewings 11-22-2009 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen (Post 190197)
Creates all sorts of worries for me ...
I think GMO foods are toxic, so I want to avoid them.
Now I see the sugar beets are GMO - the corn - and the list grows.
I scratched any non-organic corn product off my foods list.
Now anything with sugar in it must go. (better for health anyway)

It creates fear around having to buy seed each year - and being able to afford that.
Thousands of farmers around the world have committed suicide.
Not to mention how Monsanto is terrorizing with law suits the farmers who get drift of a few seeds into their normal or organic crops.

Fear that as the winds blows the pollens around, life on earth will never be the same again. They have released trillions of molecular Frankensteins. Will it change our DNA? And the DNA of all life on earth.

Very scary. Very, very scary.

Ok....I see where your connecting it now. I agree in this regard. Even the very soil we try to grow our organic heritage seeds in is contanimated.:tears:

Anchor 11-22-2009 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waitinginthewings (Post 190217)
Ok....I see where your connecting it now. I agree in this regard. Even the very soil we try to grow our organic heritage seeds in is contanimated.:tears:

Yes. I think I cant add to Karens explanation.

It is very clever too - it targets the more aware of us - those who care about what we eat.

I am not afraid though - so :tongue2: to monsanto etc.

A..

waitinginthewings 11-22-2009 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 190274)
Yes. I think I cant add to Karens explanation.

It is very clever too - it targets the more aware of us - those who care about what we eat.

I am not afraid though - so :tongue2: to monsanto etc.

A..

ditto Anchor.

They understinmated the human body......they get a licking & they keep on ticking comes to mind.:tongue2: