Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   PTB are Here on Avalon ! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6683)

zorgon 11-04-2008 10:41 PM

Re: PTB are Here on Avalon !

[QUOTE=Frank Samuel;70347] Show me your green card friend we are on to you

Err actually its pink... not green :tongue2: Why do they call it a 'green card' :shocked:

Quote:

not worry about this website we are too busy arguing about politics and the doom and gloom.:thumb_yello:
There you go :thumb_yello: Now you got it

Just for GIGGLES...

MISTY from Wikipedia of all places :lmao:

Quote:

Misty is reportedly the name of a classified project by the United States National Reconnaissance Office to operate stealthy reconnaissance satellites. The satellites are conjectured to be photo reconnaissance satellites and the program has been the subject of atypically public debates about its worthiness in the defense budget since December 2004.

The first satellite launched for the program was deployed on March 1, 1990 by the Space Shuttle Atlantis as part of Mission STS-36. Objects associated with the satellite decayed on March 31, 1990, but the satellite itself was seen and tracked later that year and in the mid-1990s by amateur observers. Misty is reported to have optical and radar stealth characteristics, making it difficult for adversaries to detect (and thus predict the times it would fly overhead).

Almost everything about the program is classified information--but one clue about satellite camouflage has been found in the patent literature. U.S. Patent #5,345,238 describes an inflatable balloon that can be made rigid on exposure to ultraviolet radiation that can serve to lower the radar and optical signature of the satellite. Once deployed, the cone-shaped balloon could be steered to deflect incoming laser and microwave radar energy by sending it off into outer space. Whether or not these stealthy ideas are actually used in the MISTY satellite series is not publicly known.

Porter Goss, a former Congressman and former CIA director, and George Tenet, former CIA director, have both vigorously supported successors to Misty, despite several attempts by Senators Dianne Feinstein and John D. Rockefeller IV to terminate the program. The primary contractor is Lockheed Martin Space Systems.
Misty (classified project)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misty_(satellite)

The Spy Satellite So Stealthy that the Senate Couldn't Kill It
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB143/index.htm

:tongue2:

:welcomeani:

Jenny 11-04-2008 10:41 PM

Hi Zorgon,

I have been reading your post with a lot of interest.

Why I respond at this moment?

Because of the sober logic you use to explain "complex" things.

Thank you Zorgon.

TranceAm 11-04-2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zorgon (Post 70368)
A good example is "Codename MISTY". I won't tell you what that led me too yet... be curious to see if anyone else does a little legwork :tongue2:

You mean :

Known by the code name “Misty,” the program is aimed at developing satellites that can orbit undetected. But its cost has mushroomed, from $5 billion to $9.5 billion. Opponents argue that spy planes can do the job, and that the money would be better spent in areas more critical to defending against terrorism, including the hiring of more human spies.
http://articles.latimes.com/2005/feb...ion/na-intel20

Edit: Shoot!, You already posted it.. All legwork umsonst.

crowmirror 11-05-2008 12:08 AM

Average Joe 11-05-2008 12:17 AM

As usual, Zorgon takes a step back from hysteria, paranoia and junk, and makes sense.

Frank Samuel 11-05-2008 12:49 AM

Have to handed to you Zorgon you have more courage than me to go searching ,I had a few scares. You are quite right a combination of key words can get you into places. Buddy I'm with you,even if you are an alien with a pink card .:naughty::thumb_yello:

dutchie 11-05-2008 10:58 AM

they are everywhere:raygun:

iamhearing 11-05-2008 11:27 AM

Even IF ? TPB are monitering or indeed engaging on this sight, why should we care, I believe if we are TRUE to our own selves educating ourselves in an open minded and factual manner, Then The Power That Is.. Will Be You!!

Best wishes

Gale 11-05-2008 01:24 PM

Pretty obvious
That’s a no brainer, why even ask the question in first place and waste server space?

dataeast 11-05-2008 11:44 PM

I'm not sure, I'd like to think they were because otherwise the content would be bunk.

But I thought that they generally stuck to sites that were "radical" and militant (guns). I don't think that we'd pose too much a problem for them anyway in a demographic and power sense, not saying we don't lack some punch, it's just that people that meditate and offer kind words over violence are generally much more agreeable than most and can be reasoned with. :)

On the other hand, if they are marketing profilers then I'd be more concerned that they were gonna feed us with our own hopes and fears. In which case, I'd be happy to hunt them down and nail 'em with noxious smileys.:naughty:

K626 12-03-2008 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ngai Te Rangi (Post 68929)
Ken Adachi from "EDUCATE YOURSELF" is convinced his site takes a lot of hits from the CIA via their related ISP's.

:darthvader:

It would be silly for them not to run some vectors on here, populated as it is by elements of the vanguard.

goody8504 12-03-2008 09:04 PM

if they were any good at what they do then they would be. then again, i think they have bigger problems to worry about right now. who knows? and for that matter, who cares? lets stop focusing on these people. it's not helping the situation by getting all paranoid about it. they're probably here but i haven't received any death threats yet. so what difference does it make?

QueenOfLeon 12-05-2008 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K626 (Post 90431)
It would be silly for them not to run some vectors on here, populated as it is by elements of the vanguard.

And are you one of them K626?

historycircus 12-05-2008 04:30 PM

It is a pretty safe bet that someone from mission control is keeping an eye on the astronauts, eh?

But I seriously doubt they would post - keeping an eye on forums like this would be a recon mission, endangered by engaging in or directing discussion.

Besides, we do a good enough job of arguing amongst ourselves - no external stimulus needed. Considering that the whistleblowers are often contradictory in details, they need not inject any disinformation - there is enough "real" information to keep our heads spinning.

Plus, for an organization that can liquify cities of a million+ with the push of a button, I somehow doubt two thousand widely scattered conspiracy buffs present much of a security concern.

And I will agree with Zorgon - not all the "PTB" are bad; there are good people in the CIA, FBI, NASA, etc., and we "know" what we "know" because some of them were brave enough to speak out. And some of them have paid dearly for their testimony - for YOUR future.

Peace.