Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441)

Perseide 05-18-2009 04:06 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Questioner: Thank you. Would you define mind, body, and spirit separately?

Ra: I am Ra. These terms are all simplistic descriptive terms which equal a complex of energy focuses; the body, as you call it, being the material of the density which you experience at a given space/time or time/space; this complex of materials being available for distortions of what you would call physical manifestation.

The mind is a complex which reflects the in-pourings of the spirit and the up-pourings of the body complex. It contains what you know as feelings, emotions, and intellectual thoughts in its more conscious complexities. Moving further down the tree of mind we see the intuition which is of the nature of the mind more in contact or in tune with the total being-ness complex. Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex.

This spirit complex is the channel whereby the in-pourings from all of the various universal, planetary, and personal inpourings may be funneled into the roots of consciousness and whereby consciousness may be funneled to the gateway of intelligent infinity through the balanced intelligent energy of body and mind.

You will see by this series of definitive statements that mind, body, and spirit are inextricably intertwined and cannot continue, one without the other. Thus we refer to the mind/body/spirit complex rather than attempting to deal with them separately, for the work, shall we say, that you do during your experiences is done through the interaction of these three components, not through any one.

Questioner: What is the greatest service that our population on this planet could perform individually?

Ra: I am Ra. There is but one service. The Law is One. The offering of self to Creator is the greatest service, the unity, the fountainhead. The entity who seeks the One Creator is with infinite intelligence. From this seeking, from this offering, a great multiplicity of opportunities will evolve depending upon the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions with regard to the various illusory aspects or energy centers of the various complexes of your illusion.

Thus, some become healers, some workers, some teachers, and so forth.

Questioner: If an entity wants to be of service to others rather than service to self while he is in this third density, are there “best ways” of being of service to others, or is any way just as good as any other way?

Ra: I am Ra. The best way to be of service to others has been explicitly covered in previous material. We will iterate briefly.

The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

Questioner: I would like to try to make an analogy for third-density of this concept. Many entities here feel great compassion for relieving the physical problems of third-density other-selves by administering to them in many ways, with food if there is hunger as there is now in the African nations, by bringing them medicine if they feel that there is a need to minister to them medically, and being selfless in all of these services to a very great extent.

This is creating a vibration that is in harmony with green-ray or fourth-density but it is not balanced with the understanding of fifth-density that these entities are experiencing catalysts and a more balanced administration to their needs would be to provide them with the learning necessary to reach the state of awareness of fourth-density than it would be to minister to their physical needs at this time. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. To a mind/body/spirit complex which is starving, the appropriate response is the feeding of the body. You may extrapolate from this.

On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom. This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.

Questioner: Then why do we have the extreme starvation problem in, generally, the area of Africa at this time? Is there any metaphysical reason for this, or is it purely random?

Ra: I am Ra. Your previous assumption was correct as to the catalytic action of this starvation and ill health. However, it is within the free will of an entity to respond to this plight of otherselves, and the offering of the needed foodstuffs and substances is an appropriate response within the framework of your learn/teachings at this time which involve the growing sense of love for and service to other-selves.

Questioner: Can you expand on the concept which is that it is necessary for an entity, during incarnation in the physical as we know it, to become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when the entity is aware of what he wants to do. Why must he come into an incarnation and lose conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way in which he hopes to act?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin—and we stress begin—to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love, can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit being-ness totality.

Exerb from The Law Of One

Perseide 05-18-2009 04:13 PM

Orbs of light creating crop circles.

Complete story

Perseide

Gemeos 05-18-2009 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzgad (Post 137867)
(...)

but seriously it was good to share the dream with you guys ,the links on this tread
were superb learned a lot from them ,looks like time to move on .
(...)

Jazzgad,

It's always sad to watch someone leaving...
I wish You the Best.

Regards

Gemeos

Truthseeker360 05-18-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PK47 (Post 138470)
Everything is part of God-mind, creation, one consciousness, or whatever term u may use to describe so there is no point to be in fear... the only fear that you have is of yourself! :original:

Great Pk,but that was retorical part of the question,the question part ,was this answered by peerside?was you refering to orbs?

If so it is a possibility,that the orbs are nwo toys,but i feel other truths answer here.

Peerside great clips my friend,and love the previous post...

Love light & Clatity
Truthseeker360

PK47 05-18-2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 (Post 138491)
Great Pk,but that was retorical part of the question,the question part ,was this answered by peerside?was you refering to orbs?

If so it is a possibility,that the orbs are nwo toys,but i feel other truths answer here.

Peerside great clips my friend,and love the previous post...

Love light & Clatity
Truthseeker360

lol ya i forgot to answer ur first question..dumb me :insane: but nyways you all got the answer there (Thanks Perseide :thumb_yello:) finally a scientific proof for what I was saying..
But! wat a minute guys.. don't get confused between orbs and pulses and other paranormal or extra-dimensional things. Orbs are objects or beings from alternate reality/dimension that blended to our reality and they appear as light sphere (orb) to us even though they might look something else in their reality. These orbs cannot be easily observed in videos as compared with photos. Whereas what we see on above video are electromagnetic pulses creating crop circle, most probably by government if not then it might be coming from some off world spacecraft which is highly unlikely these days..

PK47 05-18-2009 07:32 PM

Somewhere in the David Wilcock's site it was mentioned that the Ra material is most accurate ET information till now but unfortunately it isn't :nono: For me personally it is 60% truth 40% garbage! :lmfao: Wave series (Cassiopaean Transcripts remake) by Laura Knight Jadczyk and Alex Collier's book are much better in my opinion even though they contain some bull****s :lol3:

mudra 05-18-2009 08:21 PM

Kindness
mudra

Malletzky 05-18-2009 09:41 PM

I learned a great wisdom from my father when I was a child...and this wisdom is eternal and adaptive to all situations which you may experience in your life, no matter where you are in this world. His words are exactly like this:

You can allways take "something" away from someone using different kind of force.

But you can't use your force to get someone to take "something" from you.
If that someone don't accept what you have to offer, sooner or later, even if you forced that someone to accept your "gift", as soon as you turn around, he'll throw your "gift" away. No matter what your "gift" is..

So please, don't force me to accept your "gift" or your "wisdom" or your "opinion" or...or...or...

It takes only one post...post it here...I'll read it...open a thread...I'll read it...and then I will decide if I'll accept what's been offered...It's simple, it's easy!

Why forcing the other to accept your thruth ??? Why repeating yourself ???

:wub2:
malletzky

Malletzky 05-18-2009 10:04 PM

And Mudra, I LOVE that Troublemakers video...it's great...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

malletzky

Truthseeker360 05-18-2009 10:09 PM

Namaste,

You read my mind.

Love light & ballance
Truthseeker360

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudra (Post 138524)

Truthseeker360 05-18-2009 10:30 PM

Great wisdom,

reminds me of this old saying....

The Saying: DON'T LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH.

Who Said It: St. Jerome

When: 400 A.D.

The Story behind It: This proverb is based on the fact that a horse's value is determined by his age, which, in turn, can be roughly determined by an examination of his teeth. The message conveyed is that a gift should be appreciated for the thought and spirit behind it, not according to its value. St. Jerome, who never accepted payment for his writings, first used the phrase in reply to his literary critics. His exact words: "Never inspect the teeth of a gift horse."

love light & oneness
Truthseeker360

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malletzky (Post 138536)
I learned a great wisdom from my father when I was a child...and this wisdom is eternal and adaptive to all situations which you may experience in your life, no matter where you are in this world. His words are exactly like this:

You can allways take "something" away from someone using different kind of force.

If that someone don't accept what you have to offer, sooner or later, even if you forced that someone to accept your "gift", as soon as you turn around, he'll throw your "gift" away. No matter what your "gift" is..

So please, don't force me to accept your "gift" or your "wisdom" or your "opinion" or...or...or...

It takes only one post...post it here...I'll read it...open a thread...I'll read it...and then I will decide if I'll accept what's been offered...It's simple, it's easy!

malletzky

DJModer 05-19-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudra (Post 138524)

:thumb_yello:

Samarkis 05-19-2009 07:01 AM

Blessings to All!

Here is a great clip from Burt Harding...

Much light to all...Much clarity...much compassion...

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/horses-2.jpg

PK47 05-19-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samarkis (Post 138616)
Blessings to All!

YouTube - Living the obvious!!

Excellent video! It's all Now! no future no past... 2012 = joke + misinfo + disinfo + delusion

:banana:

Gemeos 05-19-2009 12:08 PM

Thank You mudra for sharing those excellent videos!

It was a really pleasant break during this morning work!

:original:

Gemeos

Gemeos 05-19-2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malletzky (Post 138536)

malletzky

Malletzky,
You couldn't have put it more clearer than that!

Best

Gemeos

Truthseeker360 05-19-2009 02:33 PM

Great post sara,

And uncanny timing indeed.

Thankyou so much for this..

encore..

Love light Oneness
Truthseeker360

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samarkis (Post 138616)
Blessings to All!

YouTube - Living the obvious!!

mudra 05-19-2009 03:44 PM

“I’m recalling a Buddhist parable,it involves an individual who climbs the mountain to receive wisdom from a monk. If one comes to the monk with an empty container, that individual can be “filled” with wisdom. On the other hand, if one comes filled with preconceptions, their mind already made up; any new knowledge or wisdom will simply spill over.”

kindness
mudra

mudra 05-19-2009 04:10 PM

"Being human is an opportunity to bring spirit into all that is material.
Let the magic happen. It’s always there. Abundance and love are always there. Believe in the highest good. There is a higher essence to everything. The realm you’re in has a heaviness that mutes energy. You can penetrate through it, no matter how dark and heavy. Sometimes it has nothing to do with karma. Just don’t forget to keep it open. Don’t get too bogged down, don’t limit the brightness."

Kindness
mudra

PK47 05-19-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudra (Post 138675)
“I’m recalling a Buddhist parable,it involves an individual who climbs the mountain to receive wisdom from a monk. If one comes to the monk with an empty container, that individual can be “filled” with wisdom. On the other hand, if one comes filled with preconceptions, their mind already made up; any new knowledge or wisdom will simply spill over.”

kindness
mudra

What if that monk is a joker in disguise? Individual with empty container cannot easily realize wrong from right :roll1: just my thought..

cheers!

mudra 05-19-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PK47 (Post 138688)
What if that monk is a joker in disguise? Individual with empty container cannot easily realize wrong from right :roll1: just my thought..

cheers!

We have the ability to choose our flavors and our lives indeed Pk47..
Therefore the same words will convey different meanings to different persons..
What is important is what you see , what you do with it and what it does for you ...
Thoughts can influence the way the world can go.

Kindness
mudra

Truthseeker360 05-19-2009 08:00 PM

And thought is the key..

An empty container but not empty heart or soul.
Like a child pure an innocent ,yet intune and aware.

Answer your thought my friend?

Love light & Oneness
Truthseeker360

Quote:

Originally Posted by PK47 (Post 138688)

cheers!

PK47 05-19-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudra (Post 138708)
We have the ability to choose our flavors and our lives indeed Pk47..
Therefore the same words will convey different meanings to different persons..
What is important is what you see , what you do with it and what it does for you ...
Thoughts can influence the way the world can go.

Kindness
mudra

Agreed! :original:

PK47 05-19-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 (Post 138709)
And thought is the key..

An empty container but not empty heart or soul.
Like a child pure an innocent ,yet intune and aware.

Answer your thought my friend?

Love light & Oneness
Truthseeker360

yes thought is the key everything else is its reflection!! ...
**lol this is getting boring xO

Truthseeker360 05-19-2009 09:13 PM

Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you.
Wally 'Famous' Amos (1936 - )

Quote:

Originally Posted by PK47 (Post 138714)
yes thought is the key everything else is its reflection!! ...
**lol this is getting boring xO

mudra 05-20-2009 01:15 PM

http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs44/i/20...sVanDeGoor.jpg

Astralwalker,

This post is for you.
Through nexus your brought a community of souls together.
You paved the way to a golden path where we all walk with our hearts.
The ones who have had the chance to meet on sacred sites with others
did realize how much the bond between us is strong..
We may be scattered all around the globe but we all feel as ONE.
And this brought our meditations to a point where we are creating a unified field..
Love is the winning presence .
Love is the means and love is the way ..

Forever gratefull to you

Respect and kindness to you Pane.

mudra

Oliver 05-20-2009 02:02 PM

To Astralwalker

The Mission is not finished.
The Mission just began.

Love always, my friend - KRUVEL

Perseide 05-20-2009 04:25 PM

Perseide 05-20-2009 04:28 PM

Truthseeker360 05-20-2009 04:34 PM

To all,

Hi just a reminder for those that wish,healing each other meditation tonight 8pm GMT.

Thanks for all that support.

Love light & Oneness
Truthseeker360

Samarkis 05-20-2009 04:39 PM

Regards from Astralwalker...

I heard from Astralwalker this morning and he stated that the July Global Meditation is July 31st.

He also stated that he is very busy for a while but will be working on the crop circle spinning files & when ready will post them here...

Astralwalker also stated that it is up to all of us to continue and grow...
No one person can do all the work...He started something and it is up to Humanity to feel that and do what's right from their hearts...

My personal request is to keep letting others get involved in the meditations and let's get more group guides for more places for the next Global Meditation!!

Much Light & Joy to all!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/DSCF0134.jpg

Oliver 05-20-2009 04:59 PM

Indeed, Samarkis, it is up to us now to continue what was started. I have also spoken with Pane and he generally said to me the same points.

So, we should all now participate, finding the ways for growing and developing our common goals.

My deepest assurance is that the people gathered here have the potential for making this "project" more succesfull and closer to the other souls.

Shall we?

Respect to all. - KRUVEL

Samarkis 05-20-2009 06:13 PM

Thank you Oliver...Also, Perseide...that clip is awesome! I have posted it at several other forums as it sounds to be very good...I just don't think they are bringing up Human Evolution in regards to Higher Consciousness...but cleaning up "Our Own Mess" is a great start for the masses!!!

Much Light & Hope!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...is/0macro6.jpg

Truthseeker360 05-20-2009 06:47 PM

We already do my friend,

We have grown much in such a short time,and there is much still to do,to be done.

We all play our part.

Much love light & gratitude Asralwalker(Pane) i send your way my friend.

We we all keep the torch burning,moving forward in kinship to oneness.

Thankyou for all you have done,still do, and look forward to your return....

There is still much to do, much to be done.

Oneness calls the Matrix falls....

Love light @ Oneness
Truthseeker360

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver (Post 138879)
Indeed, Samarkis, it is up to us now to continue what was started. I have also spoken with Pane and he generally said to me the same points.

So, we should all now participate, finding the ways for growing and developing our common goals.

My deepest assurance is that the people gathered here have the potential for making this "project" more succesfull and closer to the other souls.

Shall we?

Respect to all. - KRUVEL

alchemikey 05-20-2009 10:36 PM

hey all...just letting everyone know i got the slide show up on the site...you can view here:

http://www.healingexperiment.com/theevents.html

looking forward to watching "home"

peace,
mikey

Astralwalker 05-21-2009 02:14 AM

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...Ringobject.gif

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u204/capada/sat.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ingmakers1.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ghtsideuf6.jpg

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/Dec7%...ico%20city.jpg

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/LeonGto.May18%2C1997.jpg

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/TulaH...ch18%2C998.jpg

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/CuernavacaJune212004.jpg

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/Mexic...t11%2C2001.jpg

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/Guada...e10%2C2004.jpg

http://newyorkskywatch.com/wp-conten...fleet222a1.jpg

This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth.
We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world, and the beings on our worlds around you. This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments.

Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again.

All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill.

Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all. You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution.

Hear now the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides operating in your world. They will suck your energy from you - the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends and give you worthless dross in return.

Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and you will lead yourselves onto the path of evolution.

This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies. You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit.

We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you. Have no fear, seek only to know yourselves, and live in harmony with the ways of your planet Earth. We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the plane of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos…

Truthseeker360 05-21-2009 08:16 AM

Mikey,

Many thanks for creating the slide show,much appreciated...

Clicking on all images reveals names of those in attendance(those pictured)

Hey mikey any picks of your travels would love to see them..

Everyone if you so wish please add your pic's from May 9th Global Med,this is for all at the forum,for all who contribute,hey even you even if you don't post would be great to see how, or just where you celebrated May 9th..

Love light & Oneness
Truthseeker360

Oneness calls the matrix falls

Quote:

Originally Posted by alchemikey (Post 138932)
hey all...just letting everyone know i got the slide show up on the site...you can view here:

peace,
mikey

Truthseeker360 05-21-2009 09:13 AM

Pane,

Thankyou great post my brother.

Its always great to read your post,keep up the excellent work,we all value what you do for mankind & gaia.

Keep spreading your love and light

Much love to you and yours.

Love light & Oneness
simonseeker360

Gemeos 05-21-2009 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alchemikey (Post 138932)

peace,
mikey

Thanks mikey for that slide show.
It was an excellent sensation to finally see your faces! Wish I could have joined you!

Many thanks

With Love and Respect

Gemeos

Gemeos 05-21-2009 12:41 PM

Pane,

Great to see you again around here! We were missing you!
Hope you're ok!

Wishing You the Best

Gemeos