Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441)

Samarkis 07-06-2009 05:20 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
This is just an observation of mine....

Since the Universe is in progression & expansion, it is my personal belief that Humanity will evolve to a point that outside communications & energy will be obsolete...(I.E.-radios,cells,internet,cars,etc....) that we will evolve to using our body's energy fields and that things like telepathy,telekinesis,teleportation
will become the norm...

We will see what starts to happen...I for one am VERY tired of all the wiring that is needed at this point!!(LOL) I also believe that when one door closes...another opens & usually for the better...time will tell...I love the idea of teleporting...There are lots of family,friends & places I would like to visit if I didn't need to spend time & money getting there!!! Teleporting would be awesome!!

Malletzky 07-06-2009 06:11 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samarkis (Post 150014)
This is just an observation of mine....

Since the Universe is in progression & expansion, it is my personal belief that Humanity will evolve to a point that outside communications & energy will be obsolete...(I.E.-radios,cells,internet,cars,etc....) that we will evolve to using our body's energy fields and that things like telepathy,telekinesis,teleportation
will become the norm...

We will see what starts to happen...I for one am VERY tired of all the wiring that is needed at this point!!(LOL) I also believe that when one door closes...another opens & usually for the better...time will tell...I love the idea of teleporting...There are lots of family,friends & places I would like to visit if I didn't need to spend time & money getting there!!! Teleporting would be awesome!!

Samarkis, I'm quite convinced that some huge part of the changes we're all sensing that are coming toward us, will be exactly what you wrote...and teleporting is my favourite :lmao:...

And by the way, I'm more then tired of writing and speaking...simply, I'm just not the one who enjoy writing or talking too much...Funny thing happened few months ago....my wife complained (once more :naughty:) that I'm too quite, not speaking too much...and I just had the great and blissful idea to answer this:

"you know dear, I just feel that I'm probably comming to the earth from another, much more advanced civilization...where we all comunicate with telepathy, so I just still have this feeling, comming from my unconsciousness mind, that you understand me when I speek to you quietly :lmao:"

Oh boy, was she angry...:wub2: :wall::wall:

with much :wub2::wub2::wub2:
malletzky

Samarkis 07-07-2009 03:50 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 



Something is going to happen soon....

Life is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...pheremset1.jpg

Mauree 07-07-2009 04:21 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Malletzky (Post 150029)
Samarkis, I'm quite convinced that some huge part of the changes we're all sensing that are coming toward us, will be exactly what you wrote...and teleporting is my favourite :lmao:...

And by the way, I'm more then tired of writing and speaking...simply, I'm just not the one who enjoy writing or talking too much...Funny thing happened few months ago....my wife complained (once more :naughty:) that I'm too quite, not speaking too much...and I just had the great and blissful idea to answer this:

"you know dear, I just feel that I'm probably comming to the earth from another, much more advanced civilization...where we all comunicate with telepathy, so I just still have this feeling, comming from my unconsciousness mind, that you understand me when I speek to you quietly :lmao:"

Oh boy, was she angry...:wub2: :wall::wall:

with much :wub2::wub2::wub2:
malletzky

Oh boy, I just love that, and you know I am sure it is true. We have latent abilities that remain somewhat hidden!
Have you ever tried encompasing another in 'light rays' in order to enlighten or heal? Our thoughts and visulations are indeed very powerful.
I love this forum for its positivity.

Samarkis 07-07-2009 04:24 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
Clip of the latest crop circle(July 5th,2009)


Samarkis 07-07-2009 07:20 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
From My Heart to all of yours!!!

(Put it on FULL SCREEN!!!)


Nebula 07-07-2009 07:30 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mudra (Post 149814)
THis crop circle had 3 phases. This is the final version

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...3/P7010041.jpg

Loving kindness
mudra


This crop circle suits this thread! But it so happens this energy is coming during a lunar eclipse!

http://www.therainbowscribe.com/july....htm#413595221

Oliver 07-07-2009 02:19 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
The Truth is coming

Its name is Beauty
Its goal - Freedom
Its meaning - Love.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5xQO2SRwJ7...wiatkowski.jpg

sleepingnomore 07-07-2009 02:25 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samarkis (Post 150014)
This is just an observation of mine....

Since the Universe is in progression & expansion, it is my personal belief that Humanity will evolve to a point that outside communications & energy will be obsolete...(I.E.-radios,cells,internet,cars,etc....) that we will evolve to using our body's energy fields and that things like telepathy,telekinesis,teleportation
will become the norm...

We will see what starts to happen...I for one am VERY tired of all the wiring that is needed at this point!!(LOL) I also believe that when one door closes...another opens & usually for the better...time will tell...I love the idea of teleporting...There are lots of family,friends & places I would like to visit if I didn't need to spend time & money getting there!!! Teleporting would be awesome!!


I think you are correct in your assumptions, I too have felt that this is what is coming for humanity. I hope your right! I for one am very excited about the changes.:original:

mudra 07-07-2009 03:14 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
http://framboise782.free.fr/Cascades/Cascadeindex.gif

We are all participating in a grand activity of unifying here. There is only ONE here really.
The deepest hidden secret of the Tibetans that now comes into the open is:
To transcend hope and fear .

Fear :
What we fear most is death.You can’t die for you are immortal. Even if I die , it’s just another level of my endless existence.

Hope :
If you are hoping that these things are just no going to happen in the future, if you are hoping for this.., if you are hoping for that...

Let’s just get back to the emptiness of the Now, to that place where hope does not need to happen.
In this moment if you truly accept the power of your presence in the Now, that’s everything you need right now , and you can win the game.
You can reunite with the Creator.
And you can finish your great cycle of Evolution in the cosmos and be fully enlighted .
You can stay there and breathe .
Your true essence is light and love and no one can take this away from you.


Taken from David wilcock's interview with Bill and kerry.

It mirrors the way I look at things..

kindness
mudra

Samarkis 07-07-2009 04:11 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
Just Remember, Mudra,Everybody...Everything happens in stages...One must understand what their capabilities are in order to reach further yet!!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z.../butterfly.gif

mudra 07-08-2009 09:04 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
http://jean.loudwicg.free.fr/images/...s/cygogne2.jpg

Life is A Journey
From the Jewish poet, Rabbi Alvin Fine:

Birth is a beginning
And death a destination
But life is a journey,
A going — a growing
From stage to stage.
From Childhood to maturity
And youth to age.
From innocence to awareness
And ignorance to knowing;
From foolishness to discretion
And then perhaps to wisdom.
From weakness to strength
Or strength to weakness–
And, often back again.
From health to sickness
And back we pray, to health again.
From offense to forgiveness,
From loneliness to love,
From joy to gratitude,
From pain to compassion,
And grief to understanding—
From fear to faith.
From defeat to defeat to defeat—
Until, looking backward or ahead,
We see that victory lies
Not at some high place along the way,
But in having made the journey.
stage by stage
A sacred pilgrimage.
Birth is a beginning
And death a destination
But life is a journey,
A sacred pilgrimage
Made stage by stage—
From birth to death
To life Everlasting.


Loving kindness
mudra

lightbeing 07-08-2009 05:45 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
http://www.debragangale.com/images/lotus2.jpg

A CALL TO ALL

HEALING MEDITATION 8PM GMT

Yes it is wednesday again.

Please make sure that you join at 8PM GMT,and not local time.

Below is the link to mikey's site with world clock.

http://www.healingexperiment.com/themusic.html

Please use your own method of meditation tonight, and music if required.


Blessings in love and light !

Namaste
lightbeing

Oliver 07-10-2009 09:44 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
This footage is very, very interesting...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8bpt...layer_embedded

mudra 07-10-2009 02:13 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
http://adi-shakti.org/images/sri_lalita.jpg

Nexus global synchronized mediation of saturday 11th july 2009 at 8 pm Gmt

Your life is a sacred journey. And it is about change, growth, discovery, movement, transformation, continuously expanding your vision of what is possible, stretching your soul, learning to see clearly and deeply, listening to your intuition, taking courageous challenges at every step along the way. You are on the path... exactly where you are meant to be right now... And from here, you can only go forward, shaping your life story into a magnificent tale of triumph, of healing of courage, of beauty, of wisdom, of power, of dignity, and of love."
Caroline Adams


We share ONE heart

Loving kindness
mudra

mudra 07-10-2009 02:20 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver (Post 151216)
This footage is very, very interesting...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8bpt...layer_embedded

Excellent video Oliver !
Keep watching for these :)

Loving kindness
mudra

Samarkis 07-10-2009 04:02 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
Sending Love & Healing to all points of Earth....We have so many that need our light & strength!! Pls Think to send love & healing thru-out the day!!!

I have started putting names & places in a beautiful bowl & light a candle for their well being and healing...As I pass it I am constantly reminded thru my day to send them love & Healing(Same intent as Prayer Flags...they blow in the wind with a persons intents/prayers and constantly remind others to use their intents!!!)

Much Light & Strength to all!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...nquility-1.jpg

alchemikey 07-10-2009 07:56 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
http://i30.tinypic.com/23kq04w.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/1gjeyg.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/eqz1w4.jpg

peace,
mikey

Samarkis 07-11-2009 06:22 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
Blessings to All!!

Just a quick note that the temp. forum (that was set up when Avalon was going thru technical problems) is now linked to www.healingexperiment.com (In "The People" section there is a link)

In the event that Avalon ever has problems again, I urge all to sign up there so as to stay in touch....

Lightwork Shall go on...

I would like to remind all that the July 31st Global Meditation is coming up!!!
Pls organize and let others know what's up...

In Light!

lightbeing 07-11-2009 09:07 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
http://photos3.meetupstatic.com/phot...s_7127057.jpeg

Many Divine Blessings in love and light to all !

Have a great and peaceful meditation today.

Oneness we are.
Connected through the Heart.

Namaste
lightbeing

Truthseeker360 07-11-2009 10:02 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
Namaste


Quote:

Originally Posted by lightbeing (Post 150689)
http://www.debragangale.com/images/lotus2.jpg

A CALL TO ALL

HEALING MEDITATION 8PM GMT

Yes it is wednesday again.

Please make sure that you join at 8PM GMT,and not local time.

Below is the link to mikey's site with world clock.

http://www.healingexperiment.com/themusic.html

Please use your own method of meditation tonight, and music if required.


Blessings in love and light !

Namaste
lightbeing


Truthseeker360 07-11-2009 10:19 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
Great idea Samarkis,

We need a contigency plan for future problems.


Love light & Oneness*
Truthseeker360




http://nexus2012.proboards.com/index...read=51&page=1



Quote:

Originally Posted by Samarkis (Post 151439)
Blessings to All!!

Just a quick note that the temp. forum (that was set up when Avalon was going thru technical problems) is now linked to www.healingexperiment.com (In "The People" section there is a link)

In the event that Avalon ever has problems again, I urge all to sign up there so as to stay in touch....

Lightwork Shall go on...

I would like to remind all that the July 31st Global Meditation is coming up!!!
Pls organize and let others know what's up...

In Light!


Truthseeker360 07-11-2009 11:31 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
A CALL TO ALL

SACRED SITE MEDITATION 31ST JULY 2009

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/u...0/32874687.gif


http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/u...dm-pyramid.gif


Sacred sites :

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10551


Please find your local site,or join in from home or local nature spot....


Avebury...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14060

I hope the soul family that met in May can all make it and many others...
I will be updating this thread soon with a few ideas and any ideas are welcome...


Love light & Oneness*
Truthseeker360

Swanny 07-11-2009 12:54 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
Looks like I will be at the big green gathering that weekend. :sad:
Can you make it the next one :naughty:

Samarkis 07-11-2009 03:16 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
 
The Global Meditation date stands...others have put time & money to have things set for that time....That is why we announced the time & date early enough.....

What I do suggest to all that are busy...if you are able to....set your alarms on yr cell phones(even put on vibrate if you have to) and mentally connect with us for a few minutes...or more...It does add up!!!

The next Meditation should be in May 2010...there will be enough time to promote properly to all kinds of groups to join us!! There will be time to put ads in local papers and really reach out in earnest!!! I for one have a huge campaign building up to reach out....start putting the www.healingexperiment.com on the back window of yr car Windows!!!

Let's reach out to all!!!

In Much Light!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/12ab4175.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon