Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   IRELAND (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Please post here if from Ireland (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1963)

AndyH 09-29-2008 02:29 PM

Re: Please post here if from Ireland

Quote:

Originally Posted by reggaeman (Post 31218)
There must be a way to make more noise than this about what is goin on! I see things movin faster and faster every day. We really gotta start close at home by talking to those that we love and those that are close to us. It should be our duty to inform them of what we know it doesnt matter what routes we chose to take to reach our destination but to let them know that all roads lead to Rome. Even spread the word to strangers dont mind what some will think because it only takes a spark to start a fire and when the fire starts to burn it a go blaze...I was told to regeister weeks ago but am only getting it together now seems like ive wasted alot of time. I really dont know how long we are going to get a chance to network like this i feel para that the gates might click shut soon....But im glad to hear people are starting link up here. One Love, One Heart, One Goal, One Destiny.. One. :original: Im down in Kerry but get about so let me know if anythings goin on. Jah Bless (U 'n I ty)

Hiya reggaeman, nice to see another member nearby.

reggaeman 09-29-2008 03:36 PM

Looks like somethings starting in belfast and dublin(not soon enough) is there any groups meeting in the south yet??? if not someone get onto me and we will get the party started now!!!! ITS TIME WE STOPPED TALKING ABOUT REVOLUTION!!!!!!

Merlin 09-29-2008 07:32 PM

connec, Im really sorry I did'ent text you like I said I would.
Had a bit of late night last night fuelled by copious amount of the demon drink, so I was in no fit state to do much today.

I know this is the second or third time we have tried to arrange a meeting.
I'll say this, connec and myself ready to meet up.
8080028, whats wrong man, you havent posted since we met. maybe your to busy or you have lost interest. Doty Ouch you havent posted in a while also, do you not want to meet with the rest of us? It wont hurt I promise!
So, connec lets see if we get a reply from 8080028 or Doty ouch, or any other Dub that wants to participate in this. If nothing happens in a few days we'll meet up ourselves somewhere, agreed?
connec please let me know if this plan is ok with you,

Thanks,

Merlin.

Merlin 09-29-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pilgrim (Post 31580)
Hiya Gang,

Ps, in my last post, " thus raising our vibration to a different frequency to match the vibrational changes that are happening on a comic level." I meant to type cosmic, not comic. Freudian slip:doh:

Yeah had abit of a giggle at that one mate, In know what you meant though.
Good stuff Pilgrim

all the best

Merlin.

mopbucket 09-29-2008 08:48 PM

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-13987093.html

could this be the start of disclosure , apparently a pilot and a politician (if you can believe anything they say !) start off with little snippets here and there by 'reputable witnessess'

mop

conec 09-29-2008 09:14 PM

hey merlin, thats no prob, I wont be online between 8.30 am and 4pm tomorrow so if something has been arranged here on the forum I wont know, so text me, Cheers

Just watched the Miriam Delicato interview, very interesting, so similiar to George Greens interview and many others.
Really think I need to learn how to grow food pronto!!
Study groups!!!
Who can teach what???????, I hope we can get together and teach eachother.

Big hello to everyone here and to people who have just joined. :biggrin2:

Dotty Ouch 09-30-2008 03:38 PM

hi to everyone.

yes i would be interested in a meet up, name a place and time and ill do my best to turn up. i live along the coast, south of the city out near dunlaoghaire so most places are pretty accessible.

i also saw the miriam delicado interview, i thought she came across as very sincere, her story was fascinating.

ive switched off the news channels in view to this whole economic mess thats going on.. im trying to tune into more positive things and keep my spirits up. theres been some heaviness around of late hence why i havent been posting. i do hope everyone is doing well.

hope to see you all soon.

best wishes

dotty.

reggaeman 09-30-2008 03:42 PM

I think maybe we should start looking for some caves somewhere that dont flood would give protection against the elements/airborne threats also give good cover to get away from "clean up crews" if it comes to that.think it would be good to dig in like they did in afganistan

Merlin 09-30-2008 05:11 PM

connec, Doty Ouch,

How about a meeting on Friday 3rd? Early evening would suit me best but if thats not good for yiz let me know and we'll sort something out ok?
If the Lime Bar in the Dunlaoire shopping center is ok for yiz let me know.
It has nice little private corners and the like and its pretty central.
So its now Tuesday so that gives us 2 days to get this together.
Easy, please reply asap.

Thanks,
Merlin.

Dotty Ouch 09-30-2008 05:22 PM

ill be in work till around 5.30ish.. so maybe a little after that. but yeah that sounds great if its not too late by the time i get there.

thanks for responding.

dotty.

Merlin 09-30-2008 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dotty Ouch (Post 33142)
ill be in work till around 5.30ish.. so maybe a little after that. but yeah that sounds great if its not too late by the time i get there.

thanks for responding.

dotty.

Ok Dotty, Suggest a time that suits you, I will certainly be there ok.

Merlin.

conec 09-30-2008 05:58 PM

Hey, Friday sounds good for me too.
I'll keep a look out for the time on the forum and will confirm that I'll be there as soon as a time is decided.

Dotty Ouch 09-30-2008 06:13 PM

say 6.30 ish. if that suits everyone>?

Merlin 09-30-2008 06:22 PM

Dotty, 6.30 is fine with me I'll be there.
Connec are you in?

Merlin.

Merlin 09-30-2008 06:23 PM

Are you gonna join us and make it 4?

Merlin.

conec 09-30-2008 06:30 PM

yup, 6.30 it is then, Lime bar!!!!
I'll be wearing a pink carnation on my right lapel hehe!:naughty:

Merlin 09-30-2008 06:43 PM

Ok folks it seems to be settled then,

Please bring anything, books, printouts, google or DivX vids, anything at all that we might find interesting.

See yiz Friday so,
Looking forward to it,
Merlin.

8080028 09-30-2008 08:22 PM

Merlin, all, am here!
Just typing a long un....

8080028 09-30-2008 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pilgrim (Post 31580)
Hiya Gang,
Ps, in my last post, " thus raising our vibration to a different frequency to match the vibrational changes that are happening on a comic level." I meant to type cosmic, not comic. Freudian slip:doh:

Nah mate, comic level could be a better description. Hopefully we'll all be looking back at all this in 2012 after nothing happens and laughing our asses off at the time we all went mad! If only..

Howya everyone, sorry not been on for a while was quite busy at home and then had to travel back to work and get back into it as much as is possible with a head full of what can only be described as hollywood movie scripts.

i've been liking the last few posts over the last few days, reassuring stuff to see the Irish sensibility and down to Earth 'honest to Jasus' attitudes. This is a bizaaaare situation we are in and no mistake, and we all do seem to be stopping during the course of our days and asking have we gone mad altogether? Or are we completely on the ball? What the hell is happening???

Personally, I have studied this from many angles and I always come back to the uncomfortable reality. This is real, and we ARE on the ball.
We are the strong ones who have both had the good fortune (even if it may seem to be the opposite right now) to be aware of what is occurring and to have the courage and strength to accept that we have been lied to forever and now the incredible truth is coming out and we are learning it and running with it, rather than being beaten back into the sanctuary of the common delusion.

History plays out over massive periods and to understand what is occuring now and to prove it is not only possible but actually ín play' we need to get perspective.

The pole shift occurance has happened before, many times. Logic clearly points to it happening again, investigation of the time periods points to it happening around now. Investigation of the state of the poles right now shows that its already happening, the magnetic pole has moved loads over the past few decades.

I live in and love Ireland and even if it weren't for the family reasons that mean I will not be looking to go to Argentina or Tibet to ride out the nastiness possibly coming I'd still be staying here. You gotta pick a place and for me, like ye, its here. Can't afford to go elsewhere anyway and also I think its a big undertaking and gamble to go off to a country you don't know and expect to ride out humanity's most difficult times, possibly. better to be on familiar ground.

Now, there's a few things I think are very important here.

1. We're not on or near any tectonic plate faults/edges. Ireland doesn't get earthquakes or volcanism. So although a pole shift may cause totally new phenomena re plate activity and movement, its a good start point.

2. If you look at the future maps such as they are the world does look a lot different. How accurate these maps ('I am America' and a few others) are we don't know but they are pretty similar so as the only info to go on regarding the future coastline we should see how Ireland fares according to them.

3. Ireland survived the last deluge. The name 'The Blessed isle' apparently derives from this fact (Tsarion, who I really think is on the ball).

Now on the future maps it looks like there are a couple of full stop sized specs of our wee island left, but you can't zoom any of the pics of these maps I found, so I went to google maps and there's a sea level rising yoke on it that you can set the sea level to whatever rise you want and see the result at the normal resolutions available on google maps, so its pretty detailed.

If there's a pole shift and our plate doesnt deform or move vertically (fingers crossed) the concern is the sea level rise due to the shifting of the equator, 400ft or so. Maybe more due to melt water?

Go do this yourselves as I don't think its a great idea to tell our plans on line, lets meet up for important things like that. But you will see where the dry land is.
I am going to print off maps at different detail levels down to highest resolution of the whole country under a big range of water levels and have them for if this comes to pass. If we all do this we can make some detailed plans for meeting points under each scenario if this were to happen quickly, and plans of the optimum locations to aim for and routes to get there via dry land.
We may have many advantages in that if something like this were to happen we will be left with a lot of small islands at not massive distances apart.

Also you will see that the Scottish highlands are not far away and are left as a large area of high land.

Like, in the past there was a deluge, its not in question, and many disparate groups survived and moved by sea eventually.

One thing would be the tidal wave factor. I don't know how to predict how this would play out, as Merlin says maybe we might all end up getting wiped out by this or something else, but we should plan for what we can plan for if possible. And also have faith and think positive! Sure it'll be an adventure, like camping!

If a pole shift happens it won't be for a while according to the info around. In any event its the collapse of the economy we'll have to deal with first.

It could be an idea to make a cache of food and essentials on high ground in our respective areas?

see what ye think lads.

I won't be around Friday but may well be around sat and sun...

Merlin 09-30-2008 10:53 PM

Good to hear from you again man.
Are you gonna make the Lime bar This Friday at 6.30 ?

Merlin

Antonia 09-30-2008 11:28 PM

Hey...everyone in the Irish forum....have been in to Project Camalot for a good while now....but only signed up with Avilon tonight.....I just want to say hello...and I'm with you all and live in Dublin... Like the rest of you...there is hardly any one I dare talk to about all this...I try sometimes and get totally slagged off.... I have been brought with some of this knowllage from my father who is no longer on the third dimention....but he was one of the first people to write a book on UFO's back in the 40's...I have spirit guides who impart alot of information to me but most of my information I have gleaned from books and the internet..... I'm so happy to have found this forum... I will travel no problem and will meet up if you are planning anything...

We are all more or less reading of the same hymn sheet..... and agree, from what I've read on this thread....I guess once one gets the full story... it's pretty strait forward..... Right now I'm concentrating so much on the heart chakra....keeping it so active and fullof it's own light and resonance (No HAARP resonance interferance here)....Keep it burning with divine love for all humanity as well as the dark ones....enough light vibration here on the ground level and we will asscend or shift dimentions ...What ever direction we goin we can't leave things the way they are..I refuse to allow any other reality take form in my future vision..

So now that I've introduced my self....I look forward to your
responce........Love and light....Antonia:lightsabre:

pilgrim 10-01-2008 01:13 AM

:welcomeani:
hello Antonia, nice to hear from you. You do right to concentrate on the heart chakra and never mind HAARP. The only time I worry about it is when the glass is empty:beer:

8080028, you are spot on, although it's not the rise in water levels, it's how it gets here. But it's right to concentrate on natural phenomenon rather than the deliberate scare stories floating about with the intention of setting up self fulfilling prophecies. One good thing that will come out of meeting up will be to chat about and dispell some of the more illogical rubbish flying around.
See ya! Tom.

8080028 10-01-2008 01:29 PM

And the only time to worry about the glass being empty is when the bar is closed,
By the way, if worst case scenario of taking to the hills occurs we will have to take up the extremely honourable task of preserving BEER for the future humans. We will need home brew kits and books on brewing.....:original:

8080028 10-01-2008 01:50 PM

I want to repeat what Merlin said as its very important.

To everyone watching and reading this site from Ireland who is in doubt as to the plausibility and truth of what is being discussed and has therefore not yet joined in the discussions and 'got on board', this is real folks.
Its the maddest, largest, most mind boggling prospect that you will ever have encountered, as it is the revelation and consolidation of all the seemingly mysterious and óut there' theories and knowledge available about us, who we are, where we are, where we came from and where we are going as a species and as part of the true nature of the universe. Right now the people on this site are at the cutting edge of humanitys journey and we are between us putting the very many pieces together with the amazing help of some amazing people.

Its red pill time. The Rabbit hole is very deep and very dark, as is the future if we do nothing. Look out your window, coincidence theory does not explain what you see in the world around you. We have been lied to and misled all through history and now we are all doing what we can to turn around the plans of the unimaginably evil PTB. But we need the help of EVERYONE.

Please please please get involved and help. You have nothing to lose by doing so but everything to lose by not.

And if somehow we have all gone mad in the same way, at the same time, then isn't that even a bit interesting? Write a book on it and make a fortune.
But GET INVOLVED!

Antonia 10-01-2008 02:13 PM

I am in Dublin and I joined this forum last night... I thought I left a reply here last nght but can't find it today... So I'm posting again and please forgive my lack of techical know how... I make up for it in intuitive and psychic ways I can asure you... I would love to join you're group I have been on this course of real awakining for ten years now since first reading The Bringers of the Dawn by Barbera Marciniack and later the Paladian Agenda by Barber Hand Clow.... Since then I have searched for more and more information and truth as information is empowerment and truth shall set you free as they say.
I grew up in an enviornment of UFO acceptance and spiritual knoledge as my father (Desmond Leslie) was also on a spiritual quest and he wrote along with a guy named George Adamski one of the first ever books on UFO's way back in the 40's... He got me in to Zacharia Sitchen early on... But I only became aware of the terrible illusion and drark manipulation and the illumanati throught my own resesarch after my father died ten years ago.... So like you all I am working inwardly toward the assention or paridigm shift and outwardly wondering were to go and how best to ride out the tumultious earth chages which seem sure to precede or follow this shift...if we do make the shift? I also have been struggeling with the fact that maybe I might have to leave the planet and vacate my three d body with the large groups who will go out with the phisical changes.... but I'll do my best to get through it all in this three d body if I havent uped the vibration in to fith d...with the cosmic jolt or entry in to the photan band.... I feel that this is all a release of old trapped fear energy for me...I think I was around when Atlantis sank and I didn't transmute that trauma very well.... My birthday is on Nov 1st ..The Salwin and the supposed date that Atlantis sank... I used to have very fearfull dreams as a child of big tidal waves comming and I never understood them ,I feel I do now.. any way I'll stop waffeling and want to say hello to you all and count me in... Antonia..:lightsabre: