Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441)

Astralwalker 01-06-2009 01:28 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Sanat,

Quote:

I suggest to make the meditation as simple as possible if we want as many people to participate as possible.
Yap, we are aware of this. What we are trying to accomplish is far from simple so we will try to keep it as simple as possible.

Respect,
Astralwalker

PhiedPiper 01-06-2009 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alchemikey (Post 100572)
"A university professor who is an expert in sound and a part-time DJ believes Stonehenge was created as a dance arena for listening to "trance-style" music."

"We were able to get some interesting results when we visited the replica by using computer-based acoustic analysis software, a 3D soundfield microphone, a dodecahedronic speaker, and a huge bass speaker from a PA company."

"The most interesting thing is we managed to get the whole space (at Maryhill) to resonate, almost like a wine glass will ring if you run a finger round it."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/science/sciencenews/4108867/Stonehenge-was-giant-concert-venue.html

what perfect timing for this article to show up at the dailygrail :)

peace,
mikey

Thanks again for posting this mikey, if you had not I would have. Here is another similar example, by now we have probably enough evidence to form a rather steady conclusion as to the acoustic (and other wavelengths as well, chiefly tactile/brainwave/visual) purpose of megalithic monuments:

http://www.humanresonance.org/gelendjik.html

Now the crucial thing here is to realize that this is exactly the same principle we are going for here. It's a complex subject and down the road I'm hoping to collaborate with other technically oriented individuals to really weigh out the best approaches to this kind of effort.

Eventually it might be possible to build comparable structures using much more affordable and accessible materials.

But in the meantime, we can restore vitality to the grid which I theorize will serve to reclaim the portal for creative energy into the collective consciousness stream, which will in turn be the catalyst for the increase in novelty predicted by McKenna.

What we are trying to do here is get all the way to the heart of the issues we face, so that there is a great practical purpose for this effort even from the very first session in February.

take care everyone

PhiedPiper 01-06-2009 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiros (Post 100576)
Greetings everyone,
To heal the Earth and all that is on and in it, needs a minimum of 5000 persons meditate simultaneously, according to instructions from an extraterrestrial high level civilisation.
Simultaneously 5000 and half an hour every day, as long as it takes.

Hi there,

Naturally we will have to try to work our way up to these kinds of numbers. I heard 7000 people from another source (may have been Wilcock in regards to the Israeli meditation affecting the Lebanon war in the 80s, IIRC)

Astralwalker 01-06-2009 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yettone (Post 100739)
Recently I went to see chi gong master, friend of mine, at the end of the session he used this crystal singing bowl, for the aura, he said, wonder if we can use those out side at the sacred sites...

We will use many things as we progress. Especially crystals, electricity, sound and light effects, but let’s start the engine first and begin our ride.

Thousands years has passed since the last time it was preformed on a planetary scale, so we have much to remember and much to relearn.

But we will get there.

Respect,
Astralwalker

stiros 01-06-2009 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiedPiper (Post 100745)
Hi there,

Naturally we will have to try to work our way up to these kinds of numbers. I heard 7000 people from another source (may have been Wilcock in regards to the Israeli meditation affecting the Lebanon war in the 80s, IIRC)

Hello everybody,
This is very good, from different sources numbers like that.
5000 absolute minimum.
7000 safe.
But it is much better with 100.000, don't you agree?
blessings to all

Astralwalker 01-06-2009 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BROOK (Post 100367)

...thank you Astralwalker for creating it, thank you Mudra for bringing me here, and thank you PhiedPiper for the music you will supply, and much needed input. And last..thank you all for the great questions that we all have...and together we will create the BIG PICTURE

You're welcome Brook. I agree. Together we can create the BIG PICTURE.

PhiedPiper 01-06-2009 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanat (Post 100614)
Music is nice if you like that of course.

Hi Sanat,

This goes well beyond music, it goes into the science of sound. Many of the more left-brained thinkers (I try to be ambineurological, but must admit I swing a little to the left overall) can better see the purpose of such action when they see the proven neuroscience studies that verify these kinds of things have a huge impact when done properly (ie when the frequencies and intervals are understood and employed to the fullest capacity, which ironically just "happens" to sound like really profound, soothing music, hehe).

There were a few studies that prove the field consciousness effect, ie that the fact we are all meditating at the same time using the same entrainment material makes it easier for everyone to reach that level of entrainment (say 7.83Hz) than if we were doing it alone.

Other studies suggest that the amplitude (the degree of baseline-deviating coherence of entrainment) is as deep as the most experienced meditators in group efforts, meaning that again, the less experienced individuals can experience a much more profound effect than on their own.

The reasons for these effects go back to the basic principles of Sympathetic Vibratory Physics.

I would like to direct everyone to a great site that covers this topic:

http://www.svpvril.com
http://www.svpvril.com/svpweb5.html
and the forum

http://www.svpvril.com/forum/

where I am also a member.

The idea here is that when each participant "locks" into the entrainment frequency, they are resonating with everyone else who has done so as well, and the resulting frequency discharge into the collective consciousness stream is much more than the sum of the parts (by the way, this really a great definition for what the collective consciousness stream actually is if you were ever wondering, the sea of all our brainwaves that is linked to our biofields and discharged into the higher density atmosphere, which would usually look like noise).

This is where the ability to affect degree of randomness in random number generators come from, the collective consciousness stream suddenly becomes all the more coherent, such as usually when there are major disasters. Conveniently, this might be also a way of scientifically proving the effects of our effort, if we can build up enough steam to affect the numbers:

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

I wouldn't expect to manage this in February, but perhaps down the road if we can get this as large scale as we are hoping for. The idea is that the collective consciousness stream develops a clear harmonic signal (the harmonic lattice) instead of the usual noise. What they normally measure at Princeton is disturbances in the noise pattern, so what we are going for should read entirely differently than when there are disasters.

The 7.83Hz meditation will not form the grid, it will form a field of connectivity potential for the grid, a spherical shell around the earth upon which we can build. It will not dissipate in the intervening times between sessions, it will get stronger each time until the time is right to switch to the regional meditation.

So you could say we have now developed two phases for the project, and it's impossible to say roughly when we are going to switch from the 1st phase to the 2nd.

So you can imagine that with relation to torsion field effects, all participating are being connected in one sense to the "grid". However, the practical grid to be formed in later efforts should correspond to the lattice around the earth, hence the name of the full manifestation of this effort, a "harmonic lattice".

In fact, it's quite practical we are beginning this way, because meditating the first few sessions to the Schumann resonance will set up the field necessary for the lattice to be possible within. The lattice itself will act as the catalyst for the creative energy tunnel.

Then we will be feeling less run-down for no reason all the time, back to levels of 100 years ago. It will hopefully undo all the oppression on life force that has been building up over the past 100 years or so. Remember to think about it in practical terms - we are not so much healing the earth directly, so much as we are healing ourselves to better heal the earth, by getting to the heart of the matter which is the raw creation of ideas.

I still have a lot of background info. to bring into the forum but I believe to keep the way clear for discussion, I will publish it externally and provide links for each topic. That way we will be able to begin to string all of this information together into something practically relevant to what we are doing.

Astralwalker 01-06-2009 01:50 AM

Hey PhiedPiper,

Please send me the file that we discussed so I can continue.

Regards,
Astralwalker

PhiedPiper 01-06-2009 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiros (Post 100747)
Hello everybody,
This is very good, from different sources numbers like that.
5000 absolute minimum.
7000 safe.
But it is much better with 100.000, don't you agree?
blessings to all

Of course,

closing in on 100,000 views to this thread was a good start.

I hope newcomers can just feel the seriousness of the project, I can't remember ever coming across anything like it, though I hope I will in the future.

I hope more than anything that there will be others who can see this is the one case where we need to set aside the whole "my project-your project" thing and join everything together that is working towards the same purpose here, once and for all.

Because right now there are a million people with a million websites working on a million projects and each one has only a few followers because of all the separation.

If we can get a hundred thousand people doing this together even by the summer's end it will be an excellent accomplishment.

I write electronic music as well and will be trying to perform at events and festivals and give workshops/info. booths on the side in order to gather interest in this project. I have no doubt that if we can keep it building up in momentum steadily over the next years it could lead to something amazing.

take care

Antonia 01-06-2009 01:57 AM

Remember when meditiating.... limber up before hand strech your limbs and roll your pelvis as well normal sport type limbering up.... (Opens energy blocks) run on the spot for a minute while really deeply breathing filling your lungs... you will find you are no longer breathless but your blood is oxeginated..... when you pull in the colum of light from the cosmic centre in through the top of your head.... also drop an anchor from your base chakra (perinum... between anus and frontal genital)... usally a golden cord in to the iron core centre of the planet (this earths you) then let the colm of light you pull from your head pass down through your body igniting each (chakra which are spinning wheels spinning clockwise facing from your back to your front.) your crown (head) chakra and your bass (Perinium) are the only ones that face up and down with a colum that passes from your head to your bum. this colum runs up the spine and it is where your kundilini (red) enegy rises from your base to your crown igniting your pineal gland central brain and third eye, just under the crwon chakra. You also have a chakra a foot or so below your body and one that floats a foot or so above your head.... As you pull the light through your body, it passes out of your hands you will feeel a heat comming from your hands and your arms will lift slightly with the energy flow... you'll know what I'm talknig about as you feeli t happen.... pull in the light and hold the planet in a ball of light between your hands or if you have formed a circle and have joined hands...imagine the big ball of light with the planet in side it, right in the centre of the circle of people. Set your heart chakra ablaze and send the ball of light with the world in the centre ...pure unconditional love light from your sacrred heart chakra.... Breath in very slowly and hold for a beat then in some more and hold for a beat then in some more and hold for a beat, then breath out very slowley..... connect with the sole of Gaia.... it'll be great fun.... this is just some practicle advise for those who havn't meditiat before... it's only sugestions.... I can't wait for the sounds that Phied piper is working on.... love to you all Antonia

Samarkis 01-06-2009 02:15 AM

Blessings all!!

I hope that all are doing meditations/intentions regularly!!

I am very happy to see many want to help!! I am not affronted that others want to help- I am very happy to see this. My only issue is to stay focussed!!
I have spent at least 20 hours without pay and without encouragement since the first of the year.(1-1-09) sending hundreds of e-mails out to many people-so far we have about 60 people that have responded,mostly from USA,UK,Ireland,Netherlands,Canada,austarlia,Poland ,Saudi Arabia. I will continue in my momentum. I have recieved a list of 8000 lightworkers to continue sending this info. I would appreciate keeping me in the loop to co-ordinate with other groups that are possessive of their membership groups or those that are already reaching out.

I also want to state that it is my family legacy for natural healing. I am Dr. Joel Wallach's daughter and all my life my father has sacrificed good paying jobs and "honor" in order to be true to the ideals of teaching people medical truths. He is a champion of millions and is my personal hero to never give up in one's ideals even if one walks "alone".

I am sorry for people that feel it is better to go around me than with me in organizing this. To me it is a test to my controling my own ego, as I do this project out of love. Thank you Mudra and thank you Astralwalker! Thank you Czymra!

May all fractals become one!!http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...markis/pix.gif

mudra 01-06-2009 02:56 AM

http://abc4all.net/anthem.jpg

Friends ,

The NEXUS 2012 GROUNDCREW NETWORK is open to your helping hands and initiative.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...771#post100771

Kindness
mudra

Samarkis 01-06-2009 03:19 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zogqRIsB_g
Enchanted Earth-Great clip!!!
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...nature_008.jpg

karelia 01-06-2009 05:31 AM

Such incredible information here, and all in one thread. Thank you, Astralwalker and everyone else who is contributing. And PhiedPiper, thank you for sharing wisdom on sound. You cannot begin to imagine how my heart sings reading and absorbing it. Music has been part of my life since I can remember. But to learn to grasp the communicated knowledge of sound frequencies is something I’ve only known intuitively. My eyes may turn square with the influx of new information to this regard alone, never mind all the other incredibly informative links posted so far. :)

I’ve been itching to participate, but alas, even after all those years of confrontation with currency, I’ve not learned much.

There are a couple of things I’d like to expand on, partly because they have, at some time or another, been matters close to my heart, and I feel fairly informed about them, and partly because there’s been no mention of details while it seems to bewilder some folks as to the why and/or why not. None of the following is meant negative in any way, rather I mean to communicate it in the sense of knowledge is power. The first subject is vaccination.

Astralwalker mentioned in one of his first posts to avoid vaccines at all costs (paraphrased). There are many reasons for this. If you are scientifically-minded, look for that gold-standard study that compares the unvaccinated with the vaccinated. It simply does not exist. Also look for the studies that are non-biased (ie. not financed by those who manufacture them). They are few and far between, and they never conclude that there are any benefits to vaccination.

If you take the common-sense route, look at the ingredients of vaccines and then wonder what they do to the body. Any vaccine can and does contain one or several of the following: metals, such as mercury (yes, they are still found in them contrary to what the all-knowing doctor will tell you), aluminum; formaldehyde; monosodium-glutamate; aborted fetal cell tissue; foreign DNA (chicken egg cells, monkey DNA, weakened viruses from who knows whom) to name just a few. These are ingredients in vaccines; they are either downright poisonous, or they are so ‘foreign’ to us that we cannot possibly have an idea what they are capable of once they enter our bloodstreams. Another point on the common-sense route: Find older (pre-1970s) family health books: They tell you how to treat a vast variety of the diseases that are now vaccinated against. Which means they are nowhere near as life-threatening as the media outlets make them sound. Furthermore, find old statistics: every single disease had either already greatly diminished in numbers or was never an issue before a vaccine came out. So, yeah, do wonder why vaccines are pushed like there is no tomorrow. It isn’t for your health benefit. Keep in mind that the wannabe-powerful cabal is going out of its way to fool us; they have no interest in a positive nexus.

The second subject that was mentioned as possibly being difficult to stay away from is flesh. Maybe it helps if you look at it from this perspective: There are beings in our reality who feed off fear; we all know that. One major contributor to providing this fear is the mass-keeping of animals for meat. Animals are born, often with artificial “help”, ripped away from the mother, instead fed with bottles until old enough to put on a diet of grain, in a space that is barely bigger than the grown animal itself. There is no interaction with other animals of the same breed, only the occasional contact with a miserable human who hates his/her job and often takes it out on the poor animal, generating further fear and misery. The entire process of slaughtering is set up in such a way that the animal will experience the highest amount of fear possible. Maybe the thought that you will feed the very forces you don’t want on this planet every time you eat meat will help you lose interest in eating it.

Once we are equipped with the knowledge, we can start looking into and working towards making it right. Just like this entire waking-up process. One year or two years or ten years ago, many of us had no idea about meditation, the hundredth monkey effect, or sacred sites. Now that we know better, we work together, towards becoming one with the Creator, with that infinitive intelligence, that intelligent infinity that we all crave to become one with. Every little step counts.

Much comes down to simplicity. So many here agree that the meditation should be kept as simple as possible so that as many people as possible can participate. The same is true for our health. In this reality, optimal health is easiest achieved by eating simply, by eating what grows locally, and by eating with intent, the intent to stay healthy and the intent to be thankful. If we do that, then the entire vaccination issue (which also is driven by fear; yet another reason to avoid it) becomes a moot point, for our bodies will easily fight off any “vaccine-preventable” diseases.

Last, but by no means least, the hollow earth theory. Here is a good website: http://www.holloworbs.com/
My conclusion is that yes, the earth is hollow and is inhabited by beings in a higher dimension. Don’t confuse this with the entities that live underground, though; they are entirely StS oriented and come to the surface to feed. Very different to the environment in the hollow of the earth. I dreamed/was shown their realm. It was a profound dream/experience, one I will never forget. Pure beauty is the only description I can think of, and that does not remotely describe it.
In love,
Karelia

PhiedPiper 01-06-2009 09:54 AM

Hi everyone,

Here's a little more info. regarding the noosphere project and the nature of time, as it relates to our project:

http://www.youtube.com/user/GCPvideos

If you watch the NBC video, you'll notice at the end that they mention that an effect is noticed hours before the event (in this case, 9/11).

Here's an article that explains a little bit more about how this answers questions as to the probability matrix of timelines in the future and the critical points of inevitabilities (remember, inevitabilities are all that are needed to trigger this "noosphere effect", not the actual occurence in linear time):

http://www.wariscrime.com/2008/11/30...just-for-what/

So what we are trying to do here differently from disasters is produce a real pattern in the output instead of just significant fluctuations. Especially as the design of the audio files improves and participation (hopefully) increases, there will be the attempt to predict (if we get the synchronization aspect working properly) ahead of time where these fluctuations will occur. If the predictions match up with the results within the hour of time then we will know we are on to something truly significant.

Again as with that study involving the 7000 affecting the Lebanon war, we are hoping to affect non-participants as well. This could help to break all the veils of the illusion for many people much in the same way as is most amusingly portrayed in the following, excellent film (remember, the film is just making a statement, it's not meant to be taken literally in most ways):

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...ul&view=videos

Literally, however, we are hoping that with enough commitment and participation around a single effort of this kind, we can affect things so that many people begin to somehow "come to their senses", just like the film portrays.

After all, it's not the intellectual, analytical part of the brain that would realize our decisions and actions in the next four years would largely determine the outcome we face, for better or worse...

...it's the intuitive, emotional/spiritual part that would feel this to be the case. And it's all about waking that part of the brain up for all those who have put it/had it put to sleep, and strengthening it even more so in those who have been trying to wake it up completely.

After all, this is the part of the mind that understands the abstract, connected aspect of all things. The other part of the mind works with separated elements, and IMHO humankind is more than good enough at that side of the picture as it is!

Once I finish the next research paper that lays the groundwork for the harmonic and geometric theories behind the underlying aspects of this work along with the applied examples, and had a chance to gather some peer review, I should have warrant to get in touch with Princeton (as luckily they provide their result logs online for anyone to access, so theoretically anyone can organize events and see if they affect the coherence of the EGG).

So the first file coming up will be a draft file for Astralwalker to work on the guidance track over top of. I'd like to share the file here as soon as its ready.

take care everyone!

Czymra 01-06-2009 11:30 AM

I recently read an article in the ZeitenSchrift (http://www.zeitenschrift.com/) about exactly this topic of the collective attention. However, it was focusing on the Afghanistan war and how most of the world's nations along with their people approved of it, merely due to their attention to the subject.
The article is called "All asleep, One is watching/awake" (I translated this; German lyrics of "Silent Night" [the article is German])
Hence, it was said that the real intention of the war was to remain hidden. The three basic points where:
1. Have a large enough group
2. Focus the groups attention on one issue
3. Yet veil the true intention of the actions focused upon

This is supposedly to add momentum to one's cause and thus to syphon these energies in some way that was not described. They also theorised whether the Vatican had advanced methods for this process as there was apparently very little 'non-randomness' by the inauguration of the current pope.
I do not know whether the lack of non-randomness is an indicator of the attention/meditation energy being syphoned but I think it might be an issue to look into to not let all this go in vain.

So does somebody know more about HOW this is 'harvested/syphoned' if it is possible and if so, how we could prevent that from happening?

Another detail of the article was non-randomness during a peace meditation and I can't see myself how peace meditation differed in pattern from catastrophes. I would love to hear more about what pattern we are looking for.
As far as I can see this now, non-randomness is probably rather what is usually called 'a window of opportunity' where things are capable to quickly turn in direction rather than a positive or negative force in itself.

However, these are all just recollections and musings, but I wanted to bring this to attention here.
Would love to stand corrected or get more information on this.

PhiedPiper 01-06-2009 12:32 PM

Here is another site supporting the acoustic theory of megalithic monuments:

http://fusionanomaly.net/ancientacou...gineering.html

PhiedPiper 01-06-2009 12:56 PM

Hi Czymra,

Glad that you brought up these topics.

Now that the syphoning aspect is out in the open again (remember, I did mention my awareness of it towards the beginning with regards to the 'Fire the Grid' thing), I can make it clear that I do have protective measures, but unfortunately I cannot discuss them openly. The best clue I can give is in my second reply to the second topic you brought up:

The difference between this event and previous events of peace/meditation/etc. (as I too have consulted the result logs of noosphere, if that's where you are referencing more, if not, all the more corroboration to the important distinction I am trying to make!), is that:

- We are working with synchronization on many different levels, both timeframe-wise, and in the contents of the files themselves

- In the case of previous events, people are free to reach whatever level, in a sense, they are more or less on their own with what they are doing

- In the case of this effort, at the exact same time, people are entraining their brainwaves to a naturally resonant frequency of the ionosphere (Schumann). Mixed in is an approximation of the counterbalancing geomagnetic frequencies (if you are familiar with the work of Dr. Wolfgang Ludwig, whom I think could do the world a lot of good if he released the exact frequency list, but of course that would compromise the exclusivity of the devices that use his therapy).

- Further elements will be included pending predicted results. I am working with a few different predictive models and although I won't be turning this into a complex experiment or anything (I will work locally and in smaller groups for that purpose), I will be adding elements cumulatively rather than throwing a complex entrainment track into the mix right from day one.

For example, if you are curious, the prediction for the first model is that people might find themselves falling asleep very easily, especially those meditating while lying down. Later I will introduce another layer to the entrainment file that should alleviate the likelihood. Still later another layer will be added that will introduce simultaneous excitation in much the same way has been found in the EEG readouts of very advanced meditators.

What we are doing is making it so that people don't have to dedicate their whole lifetimes towards experiencing advanced meditation effects. By the same token, they are contributing in a much larger capacity than they would have otherwise, and this is the reason we are expecting a very noticeable effect if we can get our numbers up.

It's like triggering the sympathetic vibration of the entire earth if we do it exactly right.

In the meantime, I led a several month long overview on the side of my other work in the following thread - I recommend a reading for anyone who would like more of the background info. - I also published a preliminary scientific research paper to the thread towards the end that will give anyone curious about the technical aspect of it all a good idea of just how much is being put into this:

http://grillflame.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10929

This is probably enough background information for the time being. I really want to pair further information with practical developments in the files themselves (meaning I'd like to have the link to the 1st draft file posted asap so people can *hear* what I mean before continuing)...

thanks for everyone's encouragement and participation thus far.

PS: Grillflame is where i will be officially conducting some of the smaller trials on the side, by the way (individual perceptual feedback, preferably with trained meditators, for anyone who cares to join us there in the Tutorials section)

Sanat 01-06-2009 01:25 PM

By "default" the river will reach the Ocean as it does all the time in eternity. The question is how many people will have the courage to let go, and flow with that river into the unknown, instead of clinging to the rocks(ego) out of fear. Become what the Buddha called a "streamwinner". Flowing with Existence in totalt acceptance of whatever is the case.

This does not mean that one should "do nothing" of course, but it means that the great scheme of things (i.e. the river) is never dependent on anything. It will flow its course no matter what. Those who wish to go with it to the next level will have to let go of fear for the unknown. We are not here to change the river the way I see it (that would be impossible). We are here to learn to accept life as a flowing process instead of clinging to things out of fear. We are here to accept each other and life as it is.

The river will be stronger and stronger as we move towards 2012. It will be harder and harder to cling. Many have learned to let go already. They are the star seeds/wayshowers. Their message to the clingers is simple: Don't resist life out of fear, take my hand and let go and you will feel great relief. The increasing strenght of the river will also scare many people, and they will cling even harder than before. This is the polarization that is happening right now. Far from everyone will be ready to let go. This is only natural. We are here for those that are ready. As the river gets stronger and stronger many many people will gather the courage to let go. Mass meditation is one way of increasing that courage and showing the way. It's perhaps like a lot of people coming together in the river, floating down the stream together in peace and serenity, showing clingers that there is nothing to be afraid of.

That is an analogy of how I see this thing. Thanks!
Here is MagentaPixie again (her lovely and peaceful voice is worth the watch alone): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F23Er...e=channel_page

I just got an idea! Why don't we ask her if she would be willing to make the video for this event? I am sure she would be perfect and she already reaches a lot of people. What do you all think?

May everyone find the courage to let go!

Love,

Sanat

Astralwalker 01-06-2009 04:07 PM

Sanat>>

Quote:

I just got an idea! Why don't we ask her if she would be willing to make the video for this event? I am sure she would be perfect and she already reaches a lot of people. What do you all think?
Sanat, you are here to do your part. Just fallow your vision and do what you think is right. I also agree that she is capable of making great video for this event. But we will never know if we do not ask her. So, don’t hesitate, fallow your vision and start creating your magic…

Sanat 01-06-2009 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astralwalker (Post 100940)
Sanat>>

Sanat, you are here to do your part. Just fallow your vision and do what you think is right. I also agree that she is capable of making great video for this event. But we will never know if we do not ask her. So, don’t hesitate, fallow your vision and start creating your magic…

Sure. I can ask her. Just wanted to "test the waters" first. And we also need to agree what the video should contain, and what exactly to ask of her first. We cannot come to her with some vague proposal. We need to have something concrete with dates etc. Therefore we need input/brainstorm on this here first. It would also be good to have the "summary" ready for her to read probably. I would like to hear input from Mudra and others that are "involved" in this thing. So bring it on!:original: (Mudra's thread here is probably better for this kind of discussion).

Czymra 01-06-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanat (Post 100945)
Sure. I can ask her. Just wanted to "test the waters" first. And we also need to agree what the video should contain, and what exactly to ask of her first. We cannot come to her with some vague proposal. We need to have something concrete with dates etc. Therefore we need input/brainstorm on this here first. It would also be good to have the "summary" ready for her to read probably. I would like to hear input from Mudra and others that are "involved" in this thing. So bring it on!:original:

Why don't you refer to Mudra's thread as posted further up.
I too will have to source those specifics as I am working on a video and that is the best centralised spot for some organisation at the moment. Hopefully at some point we will be able to group up and communicate among each other rather than return here for those 'smaller issues' all the time.

stiros 01-06-2009 06:11 PM

Thank you Astralwalker and everybody participating in this thread, this is amazing.
I am thinking about the individual small part, “my part”, that we could start immediately with.

Is it possible for example to have, common meditation every 6th hour GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and a duration of 30 minutes?
For example meditation starts at the following times (GMT) 0:00, 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00.

In Sweden we have time zone GMT + 1.
This means that I choose one out of the following times to meditate in Sweden 1:00, 7:00, 13:00 and 19:00.

Of course I can do it whenever I want, but the energy is much higher if I synchronise with others.
Sometimes this will synchronise with for example “Bruno Gröning-Circle of friends”-meditation.
They use to meditate local time 9:00 in the morning and 9:00 in the evening, and with the duration of maximum 15 minutes each time.

As I see it, it is VERY IMPORTANT to have THE RIGHT FOCUS or INTENT on THE INDIVIDUAL LEVEL.
Individually for example: Love and light to the Earth and it's inhabitants.
Because, It seems to me, that I can “use” others life force, if they trust me.
As I see it, we must address the life force flow, individually, to get rid of possibilities of deception.

Can we use these times (GMT, 0:00, 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00), or do you have another better idea, that synchronises better with another already ongoing activity?
Please respond, don't be shy!

Personally I think it is very important that we join the “squared level of meditation”, as soon as possible.
Anyhow, we are meditating already, why not “combine our forces”.

Comments very appreciated

Samarkis 01-06-2009 06:29 PM

PARTIAL LIST OF SACRED PLACES:

http://www.sacred-destinations.com/

This is a great site that has sites listed country by country. It is NOT complete, BUT it is a great start!! Just look up where you would like to go. PLEASE check with Astralwalker as he knows which sights are positive or negative spin. Certain sites are famous(Stonehedge,etc.) but many are not.

Astralwalker will have to choose the main points that HE and others are working on Harmonic frequencies.He knows where he needs to be.

I will be posting a pdf by the end of this month of points and putting down how many have "signed on" for those spots.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...nMatrix_Sm.jpg

Here is a site that was brought up to Astralwalker before:

http://www.humanresonance.org/phi.html

This too is not complete,but a great start!

Blessings in Love & Unity & Focus!!
Sara

For any wishing to join me for the Meditation, my plan is to organize a group at Coral Castle in Homestead,Florida which is just south of Miami. There is easily room for 300 people.http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...e/crescent.jpg
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/DewDrops.jpg

Antonia 01-06-2009 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samarkis (Post 100758)
Blessings all!!

I hope that all are doing meditations/intentions regularly!!

I am very happy to see many want to help!! I am not affronted that others want to help- I am very happy to see this. My only issue is to stay focussed!!
I have spent at least 20 hours without pay and without encouragement since the first of the year.(1-1-09) sending hundreds of e-mails out to many people-so far we have about 60 people that have responded,mostly from USA,UK,Ireland,Netherlands,Canada,austarlia,Poland ,Saudi Arabia. I will continue in my momentum. I have recieved a list of 8000 lightworkers to continue sending this info. I would appreciate keeping me in the loop to co-ordinate with other groups that are possessive of their membership groups or those that are already reaching out.

I also want to state that it is my family legacy for natural healing. I am Dr. Joel Wallach's daughter and all my life my father has sacrificed good paying jobs and "honor" in order to be true to the ideals of teaching people medical truths. He is a champion of millions and is my personal hero to never give up in one's ideals even if one walks "alone".

I am sorry for people that feel it is better to go around me than with me in organizing this. To me it is a test to my controling my own ego, as I do this project out of love. Thank you Mudra and thank you Astralwalker! Thank you Czymra!

May all fractals become one!!http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...markis/pix.gif

You are doing amaizing work and I don't see anybody working round you Samarkis.... I am forwarding your Call message to as manny people as possible.... You need to be commended for all your hard work... This is just a thank you note to you..... Blessings to you... Antonia