Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441)

mudra 02-04-2009 06:14 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

The sources of inspiration as 2009 being the year guided by Love are numerous .
Here is another one:

2009, The Year of the Master

As 2008 comes to a close and we enter into 2009, it's a great time to review your year. Are you still having drama in some areas of your life? Are you directing your thoughts in a Pro-Active manner or do you find yourself getting pulled into fear, lack and scarcity? Do you easily give your power away to draining scenarios or are you Re-membering your TRUE nature as an aspect of Creator / God.

2009 in numerology equals the number 11. 2 + 9 = 11 ? a master number. I have been "shown and told" by the council that this is the year to embrace who you truly are. We are complete, whole/ holy, abundant pieces of God. The guides have told me that in the first 9 months of the year, there will be an acceleration of "Love Washes" which thins "the veil" that keeps us in the illusion of being separated from Source. They showed me that we are being urged to wake-up and take action. We must re-member and re-claim our divinity.

This year of Mastery will clarify your life and themes. Become the observer and realize you wrote this script called Life before we incarnated. We KNEW this lifetime was the one where we would re-member that we are ANGELS having a human experience. As you see the life-themes anywhere in your life that are blocked or frozen in fear, forgive yourself and forgive all the players in this script you wrote. Love yourself as you return and merge with your God-Self.

I realized that from January to September is 9 months, the same time as a pregnancy. The number 9 in numerology is all about closure; endings that allow our Re-Birth and direct our new lives from the place of empowerment. Where you are stuck work with your God-aspect. That is the ANGEL part of you that holds the memory of infinite Love, Bliss and Happiness.

"Now" is the time to take action as we return to love. Open your heart and allow it to heal your mind that has been imprisoned by the Ego. Whenever you feel the "craziness", understand that this is the lifetime that we CAN accelerate our spiritual path. Retrain your limiting thoughts and stop engaging in the fear-the ego. When you do this you will become more open to absorbing these "Love Washes" that will release the cellular memories that can create fear. As we are changing our vibration and frequency, we are invited to turn the words and thought patterns of "I hope" into "I Know", "I think" into "I Know" , "I believe" into "I Know". KNOWINGNESS is the key to unlock old patterns and allow multidimensional healing to take place.

We already have WITHIN us all the Love, Health, Joy and Abundance we need. As you work Pro-Actively with the "Love Washes" you will direct your life -force as a Master. You will become the God-Self.

Once you KNOW that you co-create your reality, you also KNOW you are not at the mercy of events beyond your control. YOU direct your thoughts, words, attitudes and core beliefs. You are the co-author of the "movie" called your "life". You now know that you are responsible for your actions and can make choices that set the stage for an empowering and fulfilling life.

You will teach all those around you, family, friends and co-workers alike by practicing and BECOMING what you know- that your birthright is of Mastery. We are Masters in process and practice. As we integrate our multidimensional God-aspects, we have a direct effect on the whole through our interconnectedness- the collective consciousness. Every thought, word, choice and action you make in every moment, gives off a vibration that radiates from within your energy field through the unified energy field that connects us all.

When we truly KNOW we have the power to co-create our reality, we radiate a vibration that is centered in Love. You then attract into all aspects of your life a similar vibration. You will be attracting synchronicities, scenarios and people that are also energetically holding that Love vibration. As you ALLOW, TRUST and SURRENDER your will to Thy will, you will realize and work in harmony with the global "Love Washes."

2009 is the crossroad. Be the forerunner and radiate unconditional Love throughout every fiber of your being. Release old, limiting patterns. Realize that we are co-creating a New Earth and everyone is contributing their energy into the amazing Birth of this New Earth. Be the Master that is FREE from Karma or limiting beliefs. FEEL yourself fully empowered and directing your life force from Love, setting you FREE from "past" themes. This will ALLOW you to experience the merging with Creator/Source - the Oneness.

Celebrate and Dance with the flow of the "Love Washes". KNOW that as we re-align with our God-aspect, all we can see in others is their God-aspect, which spreads unconditional Love through our interconnectedness. Then we will REMEMBER and Awaken to our sole Purpose. We are Love, re-uniting with Source, freeing us to BE Love in Action. We are God-aspects or ANGELS in a physical body. Be your God-aspect and be fully in this world but not of it. God Speed, dear Light Ones.

Namaste.
Kerrie

From mayan majix:
http://www.mayanmajix.com/art3866.html

Kindness
mudra

Carol 02-04-2009 06:29 PM

Mudra, can we please get some healing energy sent to Henry Deacon.. immediately? He is very ill and needs our help.

Mahalo,

Carol

mudra 02-04-2009 06:45 PM

http://www.christinacherry.com/heali...s%20bigger.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carol (Post 109414)
Mudra, can we please get some healing energy sent to Henry Deacon.. immediately? He is very ill and needs our help.

Mahalo,

Carol

Yes Carol we will do.
Lets do some ho'oponopono for henry

I love you
Please forgive me
I am sorry
Thank you

You are loved Henry
You are not alone
peace to you
mudra

phireflye 02-04-2009 07:19 PM

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/p...pictureid=5583

tadyatha om bhaisajye bhaisajye mahabhaisajye bhaisajye raja samudgate svaha

May all sentient beings abide in great equanimity, free from the three poisons of attachment, ignorance, and aversion.
May all sentient beings exist in sublime happiness and peace, and have the causes of sublime happiness and peace.
May all sentient beings be free from all suffering, and the causes of suffering.
May all sentient beings wake up to recognize their true self-nature, and dwell in the supreme bliss of liberation.

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha

:wub2:

Malletzky 02-04-2009 07:48 PM

moved

mudra 02-04-2009 08:09 PM

http://www.healingsanctum.com/Marily...t_web__1_b.jpg

Friends,

The lightworkers org is entirely supporting the nexus project.
Please visit their site:

http://lightworkers.org/video/66104/...xus-2012-event

Thanks to You Peter

Love from us brothers in the heart

mudra

Astralwalker 02-04-2009 09:09 PM

http://www.dharmanet.com.br/multimid...uras/zazen.jpg

mudra 02-04-2009 10:36 PM

Very nice video of the lightworkers org:

http://www.healingexperiment.com/thepeople.html

kindness
mudra

mudra 02-04-2009 11:18 PM

http://www.earthlightmissions.com/Dove_and_Hand.jpg

http://earthlightcruises.ning.com/ph...es.ning.com%2F

PhiedPiper 02-05-2009 12:40 AM

Hi everyone,

I regret to say I have been becoming increasingly ill and at this point I will have no choice but to spend some time away from the project.

I am hoping I will be able to return to the project as soon as possible and that it will have no trouble carrying on without my contributions in the meantime.

There is something very unnatural about the condition, as though I am being drained of all my energy from outside of myself. The exhaustion is so severe it is affecting my regular life to a significant extent, not to mention the work I am doing on the side.

I am hoping to shed some light on the matter quickly and make arrangements to prevent any future vulnerabilities.

take care everyone

mudra 02-05-2009 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiedPiper (Post 109525)
Hi everyone,

I regret to say I have been becoming increasingly ill and at this point I will have no choice but to spend some time away from the project.

I am hoping I will be able to return to the project as soon as possible and that it will have no trouble carrying on without my contributions in the meantime.

There is something very unnatural about the condition, as though I am being drained of all my energy from outside of myself. The exhaustion is so severe it is affecting my regular life to a significant extent, not to mention the work I am doing on the side.

I am hoping to shed some light on the matter quickly and make arrangements to prevent any future vulnerabilities.

take care everyone

http://www.aheartsjourney.com/images...%20yin%206.jpg

Phied,

I am sorry to hear this.
May our meditation of the 8th bring you strengh to get through whatever is affecting you.
Take care of yourself

Love and light to you Phied.
Thank you for all you did with and for us and may we see you soon and in good health

Kindness
mudra

alchemikey 02-05-2009 03:08 AM

to earth...with love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH0jaxLHIDA

blessings to phied for a speedy recovery

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/r.../lightshow.gif

is that too much?

peace,
mikey

unlimited mind 02-05-2009 04:46 AM

Quote:

Hi everyone,

take care everyone

today, several thoughts zipped thru my head surrounding this subject, and maybe this is why. mainly thoughts of this collective entanglement, and understanding a bit about how magnetics and the quantum field can put an experience into your lap.

we have all agreed to participate in this 2012 NEXUS EVENT adventure. i would i magi ne that people are shedding emotional attitudes a warp speed, cleaning up a bit more for this event. i would also i magi ne that it is purpose full in every sense of the word, as a clear consciousness creates much more intertia in the grand spin of things.

i am not at all suggesting that is what is going on with you PhiedPiper, but since you are contributing a vital piece to this puzzle, you might be considered a point or node on this grid. therefore, sensing the energetic transformations of the group itself.

it might be considered to have a group healing session once a week to unify in our own healing processes, without focusing on the grid points.

at any rate, take care of your SELF. you never know, this may just be an experiment to test our healing capabilities ;)

you dance in radiant health!

Yettone 02-05-2009 06:34 AM

Dear friend PhiedPiper, sorry to hear that you don't feel well, you will be well, trust your feeling, as you vibrate on higher frequency you will recharge, get well quick...

Czymra 02-05-2009 09:55 AM

Be well Phied!

jazzgad 02-05-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Hi everyone,

take care everyone

I is very much possible that 4 and 5 dimension beings of service to self are sending you "psychic greetings " as they were called in "Law of One " material ,in that case what we are doing here and especially Phied and AstralWalker is going to be big in positive sense and they are trying to prevent it .

we all need to send each other healing and loving energy
and also to those STS entities which is best remedy

2 years ago i studied Reiki energy healing and ever since i do energy protection exercises every morning ,and they are excellent in this regard.

take care of yourself Phied

Sanat 02-05-2009 08:41 PM

Here is an exerpt of the latest channeling by Tom Kenyon. It regards the "breach in the magnetosphere of Earth", and how it relates to the Ascension process:

Quote:

The Holon of Ascension

A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon

January 28, 2009

You are about to enter into a highly volatile period, full of extraordinary potential, yet fraught with hazards.

In March of last year we indicated that your earth’s magnetic field was experiencing perturbations and a morphing, or changing of its configuration. Your science has now discovered that this is, in fact, a reality.

In its most simple terms, there is a breach in the magnetosphere, which surrounds earth, protecting it from solar winds. Such a breach is a naturally occurring cycle, but the breadth and magnitude of this opening is quite large. It is allowing, and will allow, large volumes of plasma from the sun to enter. This will increase magnetic storms, disruptions of telecommunications, disruptions in bio-electric circuitry (such as human nervous systems), and climate change. The results of this breach and the increased charging of the magnetosphere will increase over the next several years.

Our focus in this communication is not upon the negative impacts of this breach, but upon the positive effects it opens for those who are ready.

Your subtle energy body, which was known as the KA by ancient Egyptians and called the etheric body by Yogis, is highly sensitive to, and affected by, solar plasma. An increase in the flow and quality of solar streams increases the vibratory rate of the KA body. This is a very beneficial and auspicious opportunity for those who are consciously participating in their ascension process. Let us be precise by what we mean by the term ascension, because it has many different connotations and ways of being viewed.

By ascension we simply mean a movement upward in consciousness. You do not “go” anywhere. You do not “leave” anywhere. But your perspective, your perception, is radically altered. You begin to see through the maya, or the illusion of this world, which is created through the dance of subatomic particles and into a configuration of what you call matter. Through the ascension process you realize that you are the creator of your experience of that which you call “the world.” It does not mean that you leave this world, but it does mean that you have transcended it–while still being a part of it–for you see through the lens of perception that life is a movie that you are projecting.

One could say that you are at a crossroads. As the solar streams enter into your magnetosphere, the KA bodies of all humans will increase in vibration. But for some, this will lead to disturbances and dissolution, while for others it will lead to ascension–a movement upward in consciousness.

This communication is specifically for those individuals who have chosen the upward spiral. Your challenge in these times is to allow the activation of your KA body to move you upward, even as many around you seem to be spiraling downward. It is, essentially, a question of vibration, joined with expectation and belief. It is the union of these three that births the creative impulse for a new destiny.
Read the rest here: http://tomkenyon.com/the-holon-of-ascension/

These things do affect our energy. Some days we might feel a bit off, and other days we are very ON. Roll with the punches and hang in there!:trumpet:

mudra 02-05-2009 09:24 PM

http://www.thehealingfocus.net/img/Services.jpg

Friends I forward this message to you from SensiPeter of the Lightworkers org:

dear Ava~loners, dear Lightwarriors, dear truthseekers, dear light*Beings,
dear Warriors of the Rainbow,

Let it Be noticed that we ARE One!

I want to know if You Will stand in the Centre of the Fire of the Heart~Flame and not shrink back?
These are the magic healing times, including for phied! Take courage and re~covery my friend.
NRGY's are high!

Let Us blend All into the three~fold flame and restore the Feminine- and masculine NRGY on Mother Earth this weekend.
Transmute eVerything thats on your waY!
WE have the power to Heal...All of Us..within.
United We Stand.
I thank You for your inspiration, fluctuation and integration,
for
Peace, Love & Wisdom,
in co~creating,
Heaven on Earth.

The Collective Consciousness of One...*...

See You there.

mudra 02-05-2009 09:30 PM

Thank you Sanat , Sensipeter and Jazzgad for bringing and sharing these messages of wisdom and peace.

kindness
mudra

mudra 02-05-2009 09:38 PM

Friends,

According to the revision we agreed to make as to the time settings of the meditations which will take place just after the 8th I made the following changes in the announcement:

Nexus 2012 project announcement

A):Meditation
As a preparation to the global meditation events on sacred sites ,
the rainbow warriors of Nexus 2012 are organizing a series of
global synchronized meditation events from home.

We are starting on Sunday Feb 8 2009 (5 PM Greenwich mean Time)

Everyone who wants to join the first run ,
or try of tuning into meditative etheric ONENESS, has to start with the meditation according to the Time Zone of his/her location.

B) Synchronizing time
For a time table guidance check nexus 2012 website here .

http://www.healingexperiment.com/theevents.html

C) Music
The special music based on sacred sounds chosen to go along with our meditations is downloadable on the Nexus web site:
http://rapidshare.com/files/190981177/01.mp3

or you can directly listen to it on the site itself.

D) Further events
The home synchronized global meditation will be kept going on a
regular basis ONCE a week every SATURDAY at 8 PM GMT"

This will be done on the same basis as the 8th of february first meditation according to the Time Zone of everyone's location.

Please visit regularly the Nexus 2012 website for updated info
as regard events , shedule and music (these might change as we go along )
and register on the 2012 collective on the link " the people ".

:http://www.healingexperiment.com/

E) meditation guide lines
Those unfamiliar with meditation techniques can find some basic guide lines here:

http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/nexusform.html

F) Why is it important to do this ?
Those who want to know more about the purpose of those events can download the nexus books and summary for free on Michael Knight's website here:

http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/nexusform.html

Looking forward to resonate with your hearts as ONE.
In the loving presence

mudra

Malletzky 02-05-2009 10:04 PM

Mudra, great summary. Thanks for putting this all together now.

Thank you very much also for your dedicated work here!

with :wub2:
malletzky

mudra 02-05-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malletzky (Post 109800)
Mudra, great summary. Thanks for putting this all together now.

Thank you very much also for your dedicated work here!

with :wub2:
malletzky

Thank you Malletsky :)

As a gift to all of you here:

Long time sun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1D3e...eature=related

kindness
mudra

Astralwalker 02-05-2009 10:44 PM

Hi guys, I have been away for a while. The Feb 8th is approaching.

PhielPiper I wish you quick recovery my friend.

http://www.solarnavigator.net/images...ble_alaska.jpg

Galaxy Girl 02-06-2009 02:40 AM

The next big focus after the May full moon meditation might be the Summer Solstice on June 21, 1:45 A.M. EDT (20:45 UT on June 20). This time also coordinates with another global event sponsored by the Live H20 celebration:

"http://www.liveh2o.org"

What is the mission of Live H2O?
This is a totally free, non-profit, 72-hour global event to bring humanity back to unity in the name of LOVE, and to celebrate the sacred waters of the Earth.

Join us! Tune in tune liveh2o.org on June 19th-21st and bring your friends, family, voice, drums, art, music and LOVE and participate in this historic event.

This event uses the Solfeggio frequency of 528 hz to tune the water at the event sites:

528 is a simple number that is central to the “musical mathematical matrix of creation.” This LOVE vibration harmonically resonates in your heart inaudibly connecting your spiritual essence to the spiraling reality of heaven and earth.

GG

lawlessline 02-06-2009 09:20 AM

Morning All,

I recieved this after finalising the group meditation for the 8th, that we will be holding here. Things work so well. We hold this meditation every second sunday of every month, at 4.00 european time. So nothing changes for us. We are right on time every month. But I digress.

here is and email that I recieved from amember of the group I think it is very interesting and backs up everything here. It also gives the best explination of ascension that I have seen. It is a bit long, but there is a link at the end if anyone wants to know more.

Love and light as usual.

The Holon of Ascension
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon
January 28, 2009

You are about to enter into a highly volatile period, full of
extraordinary potential, yet fraught with hazards.

In March of last year we indicated that your earth's magnetic
field was experiencing perturbations and a morphing, or
changing of its configuration. Your science has now
discovered that this is, in fact, a reality.

In its most simple terms, there is a breach in the
magnetosphere, which surrounds earth, protecting it from
solar winds. Such a breach is a naturally occurring cycle,
but the breadth and magnitude of this opening is quite large.
It is allowing, and will allow, large volumes of plasma from
the sun to enter. This will increase magnetic storms,
disruptions of telecommunications, disruptions in
bio-electric circuitry (such as human nervous systems), and
climate change. The results of this breach and the increased
charging of the magnetosphere will increase over the next
several years.

Our focus in this communication is not upon the negative
impacts of this breach, but upon the positive effects it
opens for those who are ready.

Your subtle energy body, which was known as the KA by ancient
Egyptians and called the etheric body by Yogis, is highly
sensitive to, and affected by, solar plasma. An increase in
the flow and quality of solar streams increases the vibratory
rate of the KA body. This is a very beneficial and auspicious
opportunity for those who are consciously participating in
their ascension process. Let us be precise by what we mean by
the term ascension, because it has many different
connotations and ways of being viewed.

By ascension we simply mean a movement upward in
consciousness. You do not "go" anywhere. You do not "leave"
anywhere. But your perspective, your perception, is radically
altered. You begin to see through the maya, or the illusion
of this world, which is created through the dance of
subatomic particles and into a configuration of what you call
matter. Through the ascension process you realize that you
are the creator of your experience of that which you call
"the world." It does not mean that you leave this world, but
it does mean that you have transcended it--while still being
a part of it--for you see through the lens of perception that
life is a movie that you are projecting.

One could say that you are at a crossroads. As the solar
streams enter into your magnetosphere, the KA bodies of all
humans will increase in vibration. But for some, this will
lead to disturbances and dissolution, while for others it
will lead to ascension--a movement upward in consciousness.

This communication is specifically for those individuals who
have chosen the upward spiral. Your challenge in these times
is to allow the activation of your KA body to move you
upward, even as many around you seem to be spiraling
downward. It is, essentially, a question of vibration, joined
with expectation and belief. It is the union of these three
that births the creative impulse for a new destiny.

What do we mean by this?

It takes tremendous energy to transcend or transmute a
negative condition or a limitation that has been placed upon
one. You have been collectively hypnotized into a view of
reality that is fixed, confined, limiting, and nothing short
of imprisonment. When one sees through the lies and the
manipulations, the old world does not look the same and yet
the perception of the lies does not free one from them. They
have a life of their own and a tendency to continue. It takes
new energy--an increased vibratory rate--to overcome the
lethargy and inertia that are intrinsic to your cultural
limitations. This is the gift of the solar streams--the solar
plasma that is flowing and will flow in greater quantities
into your magnetosphere--for they will increase the vibratory
rate of your KA body.

But here is the "cross-hair", shall we say, in "the sight" of
your destiny. For those of you who accept, or at least are
beginning to see through the lies of limitation that have
been imposed upon you and have made a choice to move upward
into the ascension process, this activation of the KA body is
a beautiful, exquisite miracle to behold, for your life will
be graced with the power to transcend your own limitations in
ways that have not been available to you before. It shall be
as if the cosmos itself is joining you in the dance of your
freedom.

But for those who do not choose to live upward in
consciousness--who choose to remain imprisoned by the
limitations, who seek to blame others for their misfortune,
who choose to find scapegoats for their lack of happiness,
for those who insist upon living the old world of
conflict--this increased vibration of their KA body will not
be a blessing; it will be experienced as a curse. Because
they will have to work very hard to keep things the way they
are.

The fabric of your old realities is being unwound at the same
time that new realities are being woven. This is, indeed, an
odd state. And what we wish to convey most clearly is that
you have the innate power and ability to weave new realities
for yourself, new freedoms of mind and spirit, regardless of
what is happening around you.

From our perspective, we see this situation escalating over
the next several years, and we would characterize it as a
dual state in which many of you will ascend, meaning moving
upward, while others will move into dissolution, a falling
apart. This is, essentially, based upon a personal choice.

This is a very important point, to us, and we wish to convey
it with as much clarity as possible. Each of you has the
response-ability to choose the thoughts and the creations you
desire. Some of you will choose freedom--because you cannot
stand being contained any longer--the lies are simply too
great a burden to perpetuate. Others of you will choose
imprisonment--for the fear of freedom and the responsibility
for personal choice is too much to bear.

This is a split in the road of evolution.

As your realities simultaneously dissolve and re-create
themselves, and by that we refer to the economic challenges
you are facing, and the ecological and social challenges you
are facing some of you may experience very difficult times.
But never lose sight of the fact that you are the creator of
your life, and you can re-create it at any moment, regardless
of the circumstances. Those who manipulate you do so through
fear and perpetuation of cultural limitations--the belief
that your life is dependent upon certain external factors.

What you will discover in the ascension process is that these
external factors are actually projections from your own
deepest consciousness. They are flickers on a movie screen,
and you can change them in mind-bending quickness when you
change them from the source rather than the effect, and the
source is your very mind itself. The mystery of how this
occurs reveals itself to you in the ascension process, as
naturally as an orchid opening its blossoms. It is imbedded
in nature itself, and this knowledge is self-revealing as you
enter the path upward. We have said in previous
communications that one of the keys is what you call
appreciation or gratitude. These states of emotion are a
signature and an expression of the creative powers you
possess. What we mean by this will be clear to you as you
move into the ascension process.

In future communications we intend to discuss the
interdimensional physics of appreciation and how it affects
your external reality. But in this communication we wish to
give you a tool we feel will assist you in this period over
the next several years, as the solar streams enter the
magnetosphere and begin to stimulate your KA bodies.

There are a few fundamental points we wish to impart before
we give the technique.

The first fundamental is that you must have made the choice
to move upward in consciousness for this technique to work.
The intention by which you hold your KA imparts the outcome.

The second point is that you need to be in the emotional
state of appreciation when you do this method, because
appreciation is the signature for this kind of creation.

The third point is that this is based upon a connection
between the KA--your etheric body--and a higher aspect of
yourself, dimensionally speaking, that was known as the BA by
the ancient Egyptians. The BA resides in a place of
consciousness that is outside time and space, as you
construct it.

It's entry point is at a place above the head where your
hands would meet were you to raise your hands together and
touch them above your head. This interdimensional aspect of
your self, the BA, is highly receptive to appreciation. And
it is from the BA that you receive the energetic that
strengthens the KA and prepares it for the influx of the
solar streams.

We call this method the Holon of Ascension. Like the two
previous Holons we have given, the Holon of Balance and the
Holon of Healing, it is based upon a specific geometric form.
Geometry compels energy and specific geometries compel energy
to flow in specific ways.

This particular Holon is based upon a disc. It is much like a
top, if you played with such toys as a child. You place
yourself inside this disc. The top of the disc corresponds
with the location of the BA, where your two hands would touch
were you to extend them above your head. The lower part of
the disc is the base of your spine if you were to sit
cross-legged. If you do this standing or sitting in a chair,
then your feet would be at the base of the disc. The center
line that goes through the top of the head, through your
body, and through the perineum is the central axis of the
disc.

In your imagination, you spin the disc around the central
axis. For most people the natural direction would be to spin
it to the right, but it can be to the left--which ever feels
right to you is the correct direction. The size or diameter
of the disc is immaterial. You can make it as large or as
small as you wish. The color of the disc also does not
matter, but if you are a visual person, then we suggest
experimenting with making the disc white. This movement of
the disc in the imaginal world... the world of your
imagination...creates a vortex.

Once you start the disc to spin, your attention goes to the
BA above your head and you send appreciation to the BA--the
feeling of appreciation. There will be response of some kind
from the celestial soul, the BA.

At this point you move your awareness to the base of your
spine, to the root chakra, as this is the ground that pulls
the celestial energy into the KA body. Then, for the next
five to ten minutes, you simply reside inside the disc,
allowing it to spin with your awareness at your BA and at the
base of your spine. There will be a flow of energy from the
BA into the physical body and down to the base of the spine.
At times it will be a very light sensation. At other times it
will be like a laser light or a column of fire or a stream.
It may take many forms.

And as this energy descends from the BA into the base of the
spine, it radiates into the KA body, energizing it. You can
do this as many times as you wish. We suggest at least once a
day. There is a caution: if you practice this too often, or
for too long a period of time, you can experience a healing
reaction. This is caused by the celestial energies flowing
from the KA into the physical organs of the body and causing
them to release negativity, toxins and other negative
material that constrains their life force. As the KA body
becomes more energized over a period of time, it will be able
to incorporate the solarized particles from the solar stream
and this will greatly accelerate your ascension. This is the
basic method. And as we suggested, once a day, five to ten
minutes is all that is required, so long as your intention is
clearly to move upward in consciousness.

We now wish to turn our attention to planetary service and to
an energetic release we are calling The Great Triad.

The first weekend of April (April 3-5, 2009) we are
calling a gathering in Seattle, Washington in which we will
utilize the Holon we have just discussed and in connection
with the three sound temples that we established physically
in New Mexico, Costa Rica and Nepal. The union of these three
shall be for the purpose of increasing the light of
illumination.

Before this event, some time in mid-March, we will release
another posting, another Planetary Message, with instructions
for those who are not able to join us physically in Seattle.
These instructions will allow those persons who cannot join
us physically, to join us energetically and participate in
this action of planetary service.

From the standpoint of the Egyptian mythos and initiatory
knowledge, your civilization is in the Initiation of the
Anmit, which is essentially a passage from the pursuit of
power, into love, and the higher realizations that come from
the higher chakras. It is a struggle between those who wish
to perpetuate a world of conflict, as a stage whereby they
can attain and sustain power, and those who wish to live a
life of cooperation--understanding that all life is
interconnected.

The purpose of this gathering shall be two-fold: to impart a
greater mastery of the Holon we have discussed and how to
utilize the solar streams for personal ascension; and to
release into the earth's emotional atmosphere a spiritual
illumination that will benefit all life and add to the side
of the scale that leads to cooperation over conflict.

View this message online:
http://tomkenyon.com/the-holon-of-ascension/