Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441)

Astralwalker 04-11-2009 11:09 AM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanat (Post 127731)
Fire the Grid the sequel

Perhaps some here remember and participated in the "Fire the Grid" meditation in July 2007? It was a huge success, and now the sequel is coming: Fire the Grid II (July 28, 2009). I have measured that around 5.6 - 5.7 million people participated in the global meditation in July 2007. I think the one this summer has the potential to be even bigger. I just wanted to alert people on this thread to this so we can synchronize with this event. All info needed can be found here:

http://www.firethegrid.com/eng09/FTGII.htm

Thanks!

Hi Sanat,

Thats great idea. Apsolutely why not. One group found. We have to seach others and ask them to join too.

Astralwalker,

Astralwalker 04-11-2009 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChosen (Post 127737)
This was already mentioned some time ago by some people and I have to fully agree with them. I felt negative about the fire the grid meditation and I still do feel negative about it. The very picture they have put for promotion doesn't resonate positively with me.

This is just my feeling and opinion, not meant to be against you Sanat

We have to open up my friend. Other groups are also reserved and they do not want to join with others.

Any of those groups think that has all the answers and the rest are just fallowing the wrong path. So we have to work hard to change that and to regain trust between spiritual groups. It is the only way from division to union.

Astralwalker 04-11-2009 01:27 PM

[QUOTE=lawlessline;127782]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanat (Post 127731)
Fire the Grid the sequel

Fire the Grid II (July 28, 2009)[/COLOR]. I have measured that around 5.6 - 5.7 million people participated in the global meditation in July 2007. I think the one this summer has the potential to be even bigger.

Can I get a clarification on the number of people needed in order to get this thing off the ground? I was under the impression that there was only 7-8,000 people needed to make the break through? Sorry if I have this wrong. Just need the info for my own reseaerch on clearing the runways.

Hi Lawlessline,

7000 – 8000 on every continent will probably do the psionic work done, but those have to be very powerful, so the more people combine their strength and intent – the greater effect we will have.

Spined crop designs will do something to the bio processors of our biological computers that no other meditative or esoteric technique did so far. It will make them more capable then before.

Most will find it difficult...usually ones who are still attached to old ways and still not ready for the next step. They will not stand watching at rotations on different speed and switching direction of spin and all those 3D images that it will appear inside the consciousness.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...opCircles1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nne2...eature=related

...Some reader: "Yeah right. Black Government secret project of mind control and subliminal programming. I do not want any part of this..."

To spare myself hours of writing and explanation that this simple is not the case I will write only the next few lines:

If someone does not resonate with this, or do not trust me, than it’s perfectly ok to abort this effort, listen to his/her heart and do what is says. From time to time, I read some posts on other threads and for a unknown number of times I have to put it out...>> no misuse, taking advantage or stealing of your energy is on the run. No Elite or Shadow Government black project is laughing at you. No satellites or HAARP ready to steal our energy...What you see is what you get.

And no ETs are manipulating me, or manipulate all of you via me...luck of experience and prejudices had made many belief systems that are completely false.

I have communicated with other forms as same as I communicate with ordinary persons that we observe as human kind. There are many races out there who respect the life and creation more than we can imagine in this moment.

http://www.medwaycropcircle.co.uk/Ba...02003%20SA.jpg

Only negativity and fear feed those races that you fear. Once those vibrational states are gone and you vibrate will Love, Harmony and Peace...those cannot stand the vibration and they will surely retreat.

It’s like when you are descasting of something – you do not want to have anything more to do with it. They cannot stand balanced vibration of peace, joy and happiness on a constant base.

So we have to change the level of our brain functionality, we have to download the software that is hidden in the crop designs.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/o...4/DNAHelix.gif

That input contains the drivers for many brain centers that are out of use to become functional inside our bio-computer. It will start from there...

Sanat 04-11-2009 01:27 PM

If you read the story behind "Fire the Grid" and see how it spread like wildfire from just that website and managed to gather millions of people in mass meditation I think we can conclude that that event was "divinely inspired". Things just don't spread that way to that many people without some "support" from "the Matrix".

I suggest the second meditation on july 28 in total synchronisity with Fire the Grid II. People may meditate just how they like. The release of energy and power that day will be an enormous boost either way.

If we could somehow get a certain percentage of those people participating in that to meditate each week it would be great. Fire the Grid is like a boost effect, while Nexus is more of a steady thing which is growing.

In my view the more people the better. 7000-8000 people is great. 1 million people is even better. But everything has an effect. Even 1 single person alone has a great effect. We all came here agreeing to take in a certain amount of darkness/ignorance from the mass consciousness and transmute that into Light/Understanding. Meditation helps us in that "inner alchemical process", but it really is a 24/7 job.

Just to remind us how powerful one single individual really is I will quote from David Hawkins book Power vs. Force where he has calibrated the power of Light versus darkness:

One individual at level 700 counterbalances 70 million individuals below level 200.
One individual at level 600 counterbalances 10 million individuals below level 200.
One individual at level 500 counterbalances 750,000 individuals below level 200.
One individual at level 400 counterbalances 400,000 individuals below level 200.
One individual at level 300 counterbalances 90,000 individuals below level 200.

http://weblogs.hianoto.net/wp-conten...ciousness2.gif

Climbing the ladder of Consciousness by "inner alchemical work" is the greatest service we can be of as it has a tremendous, yet "unseen", effect. Hawkins calibrations above give as an understanding of something that would otherwise be unseen. Same thing with his Scale/map of Consciousness.

Astralwalker 04-11-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antonia (Post 127816)
Hey .. Hello to everyone on Nexus.... I have been away from the net working for two weeks, and have been so imersed in work I have been un able to go on Avalon or do anything sweet, soul healing, or meditive. and I've missed it.

I see there's been a bit of cross wires of diversions in points of view? I know this will pass...

Mudra... I'm glad you are only veering on the practicalities of actually doing the meditation the way it is now...please stay tuned... you are a big and invaluble force here...

I personally like to watch the visuals and then close my eyes for a while then watch the visuals... again then close my eyes.... I'm hyperactive and slightly ADHD as well as dislexic so it helps me concentrate and still the mind to alternate for now... I will learn to keep the visuals for longer as I do it more often... I trust Astral Walker... in all he says feels right ... that's not saying that anything else is wrong I mean it in the sense that when Astral Walker says that he is guiding this thing in a certain direction... I trust that process.....

I'm looking forward to tomorrows meditiation....

http://staceyrobyn.typepad.com/photo...ratcrystal.jpg

Thank You Antonia.

Astralwalker 04-11-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanat (Post 127999)
If you read the story behind "Fire the Grid" and see how it spread like wildfire from just that website and managed to gather millions of people in mass meditation I think we can conclude that that event was "divinely inspired". Things just don't spread that way to that many people without some "support" from "the Matrix".

I suggest the second meditation on july 28 in total synchronisity with Fire the Grid II. People may meditate just how they like. The release of energy and power that day will be an enormous boost either way.

If we could somehow get a certain percentage of those people participating in that to meditate each week it would be great. Fire the Grid is like a boost effect, while Nexus is more of a steady thing which is growing.

In my view the more people the better. 7000-8000 people is great. 1 million people is even better. But everything has an effect. Even 1 single person alone has a great effect. We all came here agreeing to take in a certain amount of darkness/ignorance from the mass consciousness and transmute that into Light/Understanding. Meditation helps us in that "inner alchemical process", but it really is a 24/7 job.

Yep, I do not see why not. Its great idea.

Astralwalker 04-11-2009 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samarkis (Post 127949)
Blessings All!!

I would like to request that we do our second meditation on July 31 st...

There was historical precedence that there were energy workers that did a cone of power on that day many years ago to cause the nazi war machine to slow down....I would very much like to use that precedence and to add our energy to that which is now an auspicious time to overcome dark energies...

I am not against any group that is doing world meditations...it is ALL GOOD...
We should always encourage each other...there is no division...the only request I have is to do all from the heart...help each other...honor the other YOU in the other person that you pass in the street,meet at the cash register,the neighbors,everyone that you meet is really another YOU!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BkT6-CDIjw

By Blessing others...you bless yourselves!!!

Much Love & Light!!

Yep that is good idea also. Why not. Lets meditate the more we can and let syncronise as much as we can. Every of those steps are vibrating with the idea of ONE.

Astralwalker 04-11-2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeddo (Post 127856)
Brilliant post Mudra and in a way confirms what I posted in another thread, I am just not so eloquent!!!

What I like especially is that the language is plain and simple and understandable by any who might read this, especially me !

Peace !

Z

I resonate with her post also. Good points. Keep them coming Mudra. They are well appreciated.

Astralwalker 04-11-2009 02:11 PM

http://3dtexture.net/data/media/10/G...on_Texture.jpg

Lets enjoy Perseide's file tomorow. Lets Unite in Peace and Harmony, lets tune on the same wavelenght with Gaia and lets send our love and light, since we are all here on this jorney with her. Lets give her something back instead of taking her energy all the time.

Astralwalker out.

lawlessline 04-11-2009 02:49 PM

[QUOTE=Astralwalker;127998]
Quote:

Originally Posted by lawlessline (Post 127782)

Hi Lawlessline,

7000 – 8000 on every continent will probably do the psionic work done, but those have to be very powerful, so the more people combine their strength and intent – the greater effect we will have.

Spined crop designs will do something to the bio processors of our biological computers that no other meditative or esoteric technique did so far. It will make them more capable then before.

Most will find it difficult...usually ones who are still attached to old ways and still not ready for the next step. They will not stand watching at rotations on different speed and switching direction of spin and all those 3D images that it will appear inside the consciousness.

...Some reader: "Yeah right. Black Government secret project of mind control and subliminal programming. I do not want any part of this..."

To spare myself hours of writing and explanation that this simple is not the case I will write only the next few lines:

If someone does not resonate with this, or do not trust me, than it’s perfectly ok to abort this effort, listen to his/her heart and do what is says. From time to time, I read some posts on other threads and for a unknown number of times I have to put it out...>> no misuse, taking advantage or stealing of your energy is on the run. No Elite or Shadow Government black project is laughing at you. No satellites or HAARP ready to steal our energy...What you see is what you get.

And no ETs are manipulating me, or manipulate all of you via me...luck of experience and prejudices had made many belief systems that are completely false.

I have communicated with other forms as same as I communicate with ordinary persons that we observe as human kind. There are many races out there who respect the life and creation more than we can imagine in this moment.

Only negativity and fear feed those races that you fear. Once those vibrational states are gone and you vibrate will Love, Harmony and Peace...those cannot stand the vibration and they will surely retreat.

It’s like when you are descasting of something – you do not want to have anything more to do with it. They cannot stand balanced vibration of peace, joy and happiness on a constant base.

So we have to change the level of our brain functionality, we have to download the software that is hidden in the crop designs.

That input contains the drivers for many brain centers that are out of use to become functional inside our bio-computer. It will start from there...

Astralwalker,

Thankyou for explaination. Yes I agree with you fully as regards to the vibration and the fear species. I can concur this info.

7-8,000 of how powerful? If we were to remove the filters on the man made grid, which is in effect the prison bars of our true consciousness and healing powers, then this number of truely powerful thinkers would only need to be 10% of that number. I don't know if you have seen a post by Jerome from Auroville. I think it is called "my last post" This comes very close to what has been placed on the grid, but in a reverse effect. Until this is addressed then the human species will find it difficult to break through the grid bars and find freedom of thought and new powers of divine origine.

One thing I will say on the crop circles and the ET facture.

It was decided a long time ago. 125000yrs, that this planet should be a no go area for all other speciies. This has been broken as many times as I have taken breathe. The moment you make laws or conditions, this will eventually lead to a distortion of the truth and the bending of it to anothers ends.
The crop circles are the limit of intevention, as the given guide was physical interaction. The crop circles are not considered physical but are on the limite.I don't care who makes them, cos the majority install a feeling of enlightrnment. They don't have to be spinning.
I can understand the benefits that this could lend to the project, but I can understand the worry laided down by many others.

I will also say that I am from a school of thought that if you need spinning cropcircles and music to go with the meditation, then the human species have not really made it. This has to be done through the passage of your own spirit. I feel you would get better results if this was an option rather than a pushed item. In the long run we must do all this without the help of electronics. If we can, then when the electronics go down, we will still be able to communicate and deliver the consciousness levels that will allow our new dna levels to open truely to its full potential.

So relax about the sounds and images and work on the happynees that is far greater than what is currently proposed. I laugh goes so much further than a programmed mind or computer.

But it is good to see you have lifted your head, I am sure your daughters and misses appreciates it, which means you must appreciate it even more. Laugh and the whole world will laugh with you.

Lets see what happens without the music and the visuals just for one time, just tell a joke before you start.

Any decent jokes anyone? Clean of course.

love and light to you all.

lawlessline 04-11-2009 02:59 PM

Sorry one other thing.

Love is the glue that we build our futures on. If we are doing a collecting meditation for love, then surely we are just one big gue factory. Maybe we should have specifique ideas of what is to be achieved with this meditation. the new directions and paradyms that is to be created. Without this it cold be a bit of a headless chick facture. the goal doesnot nescarilly have to be the same as long as it passes through love to achieve itqs goals. each part of the world needs a different thing.

Then it should be finished off by a clear global view.

Thanks

mudra 04-11-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawlessline (Post 128014)
Sorry one other thing.

Love is the glue that we build our futures on. If we are doing a collecting meditation for love, then surely we are just one big gue factory. Maybe we should have specifique ideas of what is to be achieved with this meditation. the new directions and paradyms that is to be created. Without this it cold be a bit of a headless chick facture. the goal doesnot nescarilly have to be the same as long as it passes through love to achieve itqs goals. each part of the world needs a different thing.

Then it should be finished off by a clear global view.

Thanks

I agree with you Tom

2009: Change through Love
excerpt from: http://www.thelovefoundation.com/global_awareness.htm

What a remarkable year time it is and 2009 has the potential to be even more amazing as we return to love on this beautiful planet we call home. From our vantage point, we can easily see how much change is currently underway in every corner of the globe that signifies this wondrous transformation unfolding in the hearts of everyone. Remember: what begins in our heart manifests in our outer experience of reality.

One by one and after many eons of allowing the illusion of separation to influence us, we are quickly recalling and embracing the oneness of humanity. Whether through our recognition of our interdependent relationship with the environment, the necessity of honest, visionary leadership in business and government, acknowledging the needs of our neighbors in distant lands, or just simply accepting our individual selves without limitation or condition, we are finally standing in our truth and light.

This is all happening by your personal efforts to change and evolve your thoughts and feelings. This change is not one of outer effort, instead it is the constant recognition and release of outdated and limiting beliefs that no longer serve. By acknowledging and letting go of the old worn out journeys of yesterday, each of us is creating a new reality based on love. This release is commonly known as forgiveness and together we are manifesting it as a new paradigm and opportunity to live in harmony.

Such a simple action with such profound results. Isn't this what our various collective seasonal holidays are designed to represent? The many humble teachers that came to prompt us with this simple message of love had no other desire than to remind us of our natural birthright that love is the way.

Ironically, when we remember that love is the answer, we forget there ever was a question. Unconditional love is that way, it knows no duality and therefore, creates no problems. Living daily with our focus on love, any limiting illusions naturally begin to dissolve before us and reveal the appropriate solutions in their place.

In those coming moments where it may be more challenging to see this potential, simply pause and take a deep breath. Your loving wisdom will instantly return and you will become a beacon of this light and love for others to turn to.

Be peace and you will know peace. Be love and you share it with the world.

Kindness
mudra

mudra 04-11-2009 06:49 PM

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs17/i/20..._chenghsin.jpg

Friends with you through the heart in tonight's meditation.
May we all unite in peace and remember our foundation which is Love.

Loving kindness
mudra

Soul
by Eric Galla

Close your eyes,To see with your heart,
Close your ears,To hear with your heart,
Forget your mind,And think with your heart.
For your heart will see,When your eyes fail,
And your heart will hear,When the voices are confused,
Your heart has the answers,When your mind falls short.
Remember your heart,For it is the key to love,
Remember all love,For love is the key to your soul,
Remember your soul,For it is your Foundation

bushycat 04-11-2009 08:53 PM

The group efforts are fine, but what's needed is an on-going love vigil around the Earth. It's not meditation, which is important, I think, but it's applicable to each moment. It is growing, as we know, and as Mudra suggests, we need to remind ourselves to get back on track when we're off. How can we miss when Spirit comes through us? Everywhere we go we can be a prism, breath in light, breath out a spectrum. Talk about Rainbow Warriors.... Beam light at the clerk at the super market and be uplifted together. There is no darkness where there is light. Ernest Holmes says "...more light will be given as we use that which we have." It's an amazing time to be life. Those of us who are at this point of knowing seem to have a responsibility to try to stay very clear. I think those at this forum are pretty driven to that, anyway. These days I also intend light right before sleep. Aloha, bushycat

burgundia 04-11-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bushycat (Post 128079)
The group efforts are fine, but what's needed is an on-going love vigil around the Earth. It's not meditation, which is important, I think, but it's applicable to each moment. It is growing, as we know, and as Mudra suggests, we need to remind ourselves to get back on track when we're off. How can we miss when Spirit comes through us? Everywhere we go we can be a prism, breath in light, breath out a spectrum. Talk about Rainbow Warriors.... Beam light at the clerk at the super market and be uplifted together. There is no darkness where there is light. Ernest Holmes says "...more light will be given as we use that which we have." It's an amazing time to be life. Those of us who are at this point of knowing seem to have a responsibility to try to stay very clear. I think those at this forum are pretty driven to that, anyway. These days I also intend light right before sleep. Aloha, bushycat

I agree, the most important thing is to keep our vibrations up.

bushycat 04-11-2009 09:13 PM

We do seem to get tested a lot and hopefully it leaves us stronger. There is so much information coming our way, more every day. Makes your head spin. The most calming way for me is to go inside and hear a simple message. Then it seems easier to be selective about information. There is no doublt in my mind, though, we'll have to rise above some heavy adjustments on our beloved planet. Well, we already are.... Considering I'm responding on the Nexus Thread, I do want to add that I think all efforts for uplifting the planet are good and the sincere ones add up. Aloha, bushycat

jazzgad 04-12-2009 12:25 AM

great delightful posts today Lawleslaw Mudra and bushycat

for me ,sure no attachment no disappointment in one life
but it is hard to folow that golden rule when the expectancy
is about well being of humanity and the planet ,
so when I saw some restrictions on love and light in this tread
by ignoring ideas and input of so many posters I
become disappointed that outkon is not as powerful as could be

that cosed me also to lower my vibrations and not feling
much connected during meditations

but today posts are example that love and light and good intentions
of participants of this tread are uncontainable ,not at this stage of the game .

so my faith in this tread and more importantly in knowing
that humanity will be successful in turning this boat around
or in beautiful harvest of service to others souls is restored .
and so is my peace .

thank you all

mudra 04-12-2009 12:41 AM

http://www.iruhada.com/crave2/colbert6.jpg

Thank you to all of you who are contributing to make this thread one of Love,
Our responsability is to find where we can all unite ..and always stay grounded
in our hearts.
I do feel love and respect for all of you nexus guys .
Lawless thank you for posting here. Jazzgad and Burgundia welcome back my friends. Zeddo thank you for you kind words.
Oliver and Samarkis thank you for the ligtht you share..
And bushycat welcome onboard. Great to have you amongst us.

And my thanks again to you Astralwalker for having made it possible and allow our different
viewpoints to blend.

kindness
mudra

lawlessline 04-12-2009 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bushycat (Post 128079)

This is the future. A full awareness of where we are and where we can be. A beautiful peice of thread. Rainbow warrior to you to.
t

lawlessline 04-12-2009 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudra (Post 128134)
Thank you to all of you who are contributing to make this thread one of Love,
Our responsability is to find where we can all unite ..and always stay grounded
in our hearts.
I do feel love and respect for all of you nexus guys .
Lawless thank you for posting here. Jazzgad and Burgundia welcome back my friends. Zeddo thank you for you kind words.
And bushycat welcome onboard. Great to have you amongst us.
And my thanks again to you Astralwalker for having made it possible and allow our different
viewpoints to blend.

kindness
mudra

Mudra,

you are without shadow and without doubt a most beautiful being. Just wanted my feelings to be clear to all.

Love to you my friend.

PhiedPiper 04-12-2009 03:31 AM

I felt a strong need to check in tonight to explain in my own words how things have been for me and how I have interpreted them.

After around 4 months of sickness I think I am finally starting to show definite signs of recovery, although it is too soon to say for sure, I feel confident this is the case.

The state I was in for especially the most recent 2 months, and the silence around me during this time, in contrast to the momentum I had in my life beforehand, really clarified a lot of things for me - it taught me a powerful lesson I will never forget.

We must never forget that we are all, at the end of the day, acting out of good intentions, and that is all that really matters. The best formula for getting all of our good intentions working together is one of the utmost simplicity, I now realize.

It's just as well if what we are doing here ties in to however long a list of other things, future dates, phenomena, etc., but it is what we are doing here, all on its own, that is what has brought us together. It's what brought a tear to my eye the few times I was able to come check the forum and see all these people who care so much about me, it really has.

I came to see it as a symbol representing the very inner core element of what could lead to this projects incredible success - if we were only able to all come together to recognize it - that feeling of empathy to one another, all those in the world with good intentions, and the well-being of the earth itself, our host.

I vowed by this symbol that I would never give up, I would put all my will into recovering so I could work on a longer, more content-rich meditation file for the summer meditations, and that it would have to simply be ready when it was ready, however long it took.

In the days and weeks I spent in total silence, strangely I got one of my long-time wishes, of being able to zoom "out" of the macro of reality further into the ineffable, where I realize now exists the foundation for a telepathic means of communication at some point in the future.

We do away with all of the excesses keeping our minds occupied, and put together what pieces we have of this quasi-unsolvable puzzle on a strictly "as-needed" basis:

- group meditation with a unifying material that affects everyone strongly will yield significant results (and i vow that i will absolutely recover to be able to create such a file)
- there are other phenomena and future possibilities seemingly revolving around such events as synchronized group meditation suggesting something very amazing will come of all of this, something that excites the heart when we just "leave it at that", let the mystery have its way, not bother to try to explain it all when at best all we can do is speculate

and that's it! i realize that this process away from duality and through singularity into the ineffable is exactly one of this kind of a process - a return to constantly reflecting on how one's and others intentions factor into any and all situations, a way of insisting we do not reduce infinitely abstract feelings of situations into communicable categorical boundaries, and so on.

i realize that i simply want to go "into" the art: into the soundscape, the visual textures of nature and reflecting light, and most of all into those abstract feelings that are shared in the most curiously fleeting of manners best: ie when we are meditating and appreciating nature together as many of us will in the months to come, being able to whisper to them "can you feel 'that' too?" and having them say "yes!". you both know that what 'that' is just cannot be put into words.

and so there is the great irony after all: such a notion is entirely contradictory to the nature of the unusual way communication has involved thanks to the proliferation of information and percentage of overall human communication over the internet - in our own good intentions, we add always more fuel to the fire of the metaphorical steam engine, and inevitably the steam engine begins to accelerate out of control.

to be perfectly honest i see this as a common element of many aspects of the new age movement, and yet inevitably i always go back to the important base notion that for the most part, it is still and always has been based off of entirely good intention.

it's just that we largely do not know what to do with our mutual good intentions!

this is to say, can a consensus of the utmost simplicity be reached by us all?

- a moving, significantly long audio file that does not wear itself out over repeated listenings, to be used throughout the coming season?
- a coordination of effort to be willing to agree to set aside what we would like to tie such an effort into (by good intentions of course), and just have it act entirely in its own right, in doing so quite possibly attracting the largest demographic since we would have the fewest possible "i like the idea but i don't agree with aspect X so i would rather not participate" cases?

i feel i might have overspoken my thoughts a bit here, it's just been frustrating to have been forced not to be able to participate for so long, and all the things that have happened since then! i wanted to be able to commit to participate permanently again when i was able to first come back, hopefully i will still be able to!

i must say i just remembered i have even dreamed recently about the exact notion i am trying to get at here, it was a sequence of someone being absolutely taken by a striking piece of artwork, specifically a beautiful natural landscape like

http://www.postercheckout.com/PrintI...WEB/389367.jpg

with profound ambient music playing quietly in the background, like the stuff i imagine us one day having our meditations to (both harmonically rich and emotionally melodic at once),

and suddenly they are being pulled into it (not the art or the music but "both", as a single whole), and it is a symbol to represent our world going into the creative energy. i imagined afterwards even that promotion materials of our project bearing something to this effect. (thus being about seamless integration with nature and ambience, something that i imagine a vast majority of the percentage of the population on earth could all relate to equally, no matter what "scene" they are from)

since THAT, that is what i hope we are focusing on, the simple, dateless, pheonomena-less, aspect of going into the light/creative energy all on its own, that is the key here.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with any amount of discussion and speculation as to details of these circumstances, of course, but what is crucial is that since such details are not central to the fundamental aspect of this mystical energy attracting us all equally regardless of our prior circumstances (like moths towards the flame), that to involve them with this most central aspect itself is perhaps to necessarily limit it in its overall scope of potential.

i really hope what i am trying to say is clear the way i meant to express it. these thoughts have been circulating around in my mind for weeks if not months, and i have dreamed things that felt the same way this feels more often than i can count.

hoping to hear from others who might agree something to this effect is perhaps just what we need to boost this project towards the point of no return...

take care everyone,

i hope i can return again as soon as possible, and if all goes well, for good...

thank you SO much everyone for all of your concern, energy, and intention you have sent my way. I am positive it has made a deciding difference in my future, and i will never forget it!

unlimited mind 04-12-2009 03:59 AM

i wanted to let you guys know that i am going to put together a web page on my site, that will link from the nexus page, for different meditations that are happening all over the globe. i like the idea of having them in one place, all entangled and such :)

if anyone has any links they would like for me to add, please send them in a PM here so i can add them to the mix.

keep shining
UM

Astralwalker 04-12-2009 04:31 AM

I’m glad you are feeling better PhiedPiper.

http://www.beatrees.com/Crystal-Quartz_photo.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/chemistry/1/0/a/d/quartz.jpg

I wish you quick return to your full capacity and give us a hand.

Welcome back.

Astralwalker 04-12-2009 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlimited mind (Post 128185)
i wanted to let you guys know that i am going to put together a web page on my site, that will link from the nexus page, for different meditations that are happening all over the globe. i like the idea of having them in one place, all entangled and such :)

if anyone has any links they would like for me to add, please send them in a PM here so i can add them to the mix.

keep shining
UM

Thats great Unlimited mind.

Astralwalker 04-12-2009 04:40 AM

The file Perseide assembled was great and I enjoyed a lot. Thank You Perseide for all your effort and time spent on creating this file. I have saved into my archive and I will be using it from time to time.

The file for the next week:

I had a discussion with Clif and Toni about the software Clif is writing. After we have the correct images and software ready, we will have to record all that on the monitor which is not so simple as it look on the first look, since there are issues with the frames that have to be taken into concern too.

http://www.gammasolutions.com/software1.jpg

Clif will probably be able to deliver the software at the end of the next week and the same time it will probably took us to make the file. We will try to finish it on time.

http://www.engineering.uoit.ca/img/software_images.jpg

In case we are not able to finish the file, which will be the first of many I suggest that for the next run we do free meditation. Everyone meditates on his/her most suitable music, hemi sync, silence etc., radiating the planet and life on it, with light and harmonic energy.

http://www.psychicjoystar.com/JOYSTA...geEnhanced.jpg

9 May event – lets gather as much as we can and let’s hope we have a lot of sunshine that day.

Regards,
Astralwalker