Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Watcher (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   Questions for THEWATCHER (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4106)

Ara 10-04-2008 03:52 AM

Questions for THEWATCHER
 
Hi Watcher,:original:

Barry King's revelation regarding the PLF is one issue that seems to be glossed over and yet I sense it is so important to the Big Picture.

I was hoping it is ok to ask a few questions if I may?


My questions are:

'where did the technological know-how originate from to create PLFs ?'

If some PLFs are manufactured to look like "greys" are others also manufactured to look like other Beings?

Where does the genetic material originate from to manufacture these cybergenetic beings?

Are there manufacturing plants on this planet and off?

Who is programming and controlling them?

Do the ETs manufacture these types of Beings to do work for them that they cannot do due to our atmosphere and gravity?

Thanks for everything Watcher. I am one person who greatly appreciates the fine work those like yourself do every day.:) If it wasn't for Whistleblowers and those agents willing to Protect them, we -the people of this beautiful planet- would be kept completely in the dark.

With Deep Respects

Ara

THEWATCHER 10-05-2008 12:09 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ara (Post 37664)
Hi Watcher,:original:

Barry King's revelation regarding the PLF is one issue that seems to be glossed over and yet I sense it is so important to the Big Picture.

I was hoping it is ok to ask a few questions if I may?


My questions are:

'where did the technological know-how originate from to create PLFs ?'

If some PLFs are manufactured to look like "greys" are others also manufactured to look like other Beings?

Where does the genetic material originate from to manufacture these cybergenetic beings?

Are there manufacturing plants on this planet and off?

Who is programming and controlling them?

Do the ETs manufacture these types of Beings to do work for them that they cannot do due to our atmosphere and gravity?

Thanks for everything Watcher. I am one person who greatly appreciates the fine work those like yourself do every day.:) If it wasn't for Whistleblowers and those agents willing to Protect them, we -the people of this beautiful planet- would be kept completely in the dark.

With Deep Respects

Ara


Hi Ara, my apologies for lateness in responding.
In answer to your questions......................
The technology used to create the PLF drones is off planet.
Yes more than one being type is produced, including 'reptilian', also 'reaction testing' creatures placed in locations open to public.
Materials obtained by agreement/working agenda between off planet intelligences and USAF/NSA.
Manufacturing takes place solely within Earth bound military/intel facilities.
The programming and controlling is remit of USAF/NSA.
Nope, solely for use by human military/intel for numerous usage including Milabs.

Hope this answers your questions, please feel free to continue, best wishes

THE WATCHER AKA BMK

DreamFreedom 10-05-2008 02:03 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
Thank you for the information Watcher, and also to you Ara for posing the questions.

I have a question, if I may: Watcher, do you know of a designation called "Watchers from the North"? Does it comprise any group you are aware of?

I've tried, off and on, to find information about this mysterious (to me) designation or entity or group for several years, but have discovered very little. I'd be interested in anything you might be able to share.

Thanks again, and be well.

THEWATCHER 10-05-2008 02:28 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamFreedom (Post 38675)
Thank you for the information Watcher, and also to you Ara for posing the questions.

I have a question, if I may: Watcher, do you know of a designation called "Watchers from the North"? Does it comprise any group you are aware of?

I've tried, off and on, to find information about this mysterious (to me) designation or entity or group for several years, but have discovered very little. I'd be interested in anything you might be able to share.

Thanks again, and be well.


No I'm sorry that means nothing to me, sorry for not being able to assist, my regards


THE WATCHER AKA BMK

DreamFreedom 10-05-2008 03:51 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
No problem, Watcher--I appreciate the honest reply. Take care.

Operator 10-05-2008 04:23 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamFreedom (Post 38675)
Thank you for the information Watcher, and also to you Ara for posing the questions.

I have a question, if I may: Watcher, do you know of a designation called "Watchers from the North"? Does it comprise any group you are aware of?

I've tried, off and on, to find information about this mysterious (to me) designation or entity or group for several years, but have discovered very little. I'd be interested in anything you might be able to share.

Thanks again, and be well.

Hi DreamFreedom,

Do you mean a group of 200 watchers from Mt. Hermon ?
If so here is a link (dr. Ian R Crane talks about them):
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...207%2F10&emb=0

Maybe I am way off ... I am not familiar with the topic, apologies if so.
But I happened to hear it yesterday ...

Cheers

bennycog 10-05-2008 08:55 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
hi THEWATCHER
i speak on behalf of most of us here who would like to know your view on the phone call with Dr Deagle. just a question to all other whistleblowers. thankyou
benny

Ara 10-05-2008 11:08 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
QUOTE=THEWATCHER

Hi Ara, my apologies for lateness in responding.
In answer to your questions......................

*** Thank you so very much for replying, I understand you can't be on-line 24/7 so delays are expected. :original:

I've suspected for a while that there have been (& continue to be) psychological operations being performed by joint off-world intelligences and mil/intel on the people of this planet but I've not been able to gauge why they would do this.

All I can think of is they are performing all these various scenario experiments to test the Will of man and to see how we 'think'.

Watcher I placed a few more questions within the text of your reply.

Much appreciation.:)

Ara



The technology used to create the PLF drones is off planet.

*** So the Off-planet intelligences supplied this technology to the USAF/NSA. Did the USAF/NSA trade something in return for this technology? If so, what did they trade?

Do the O P Intelligences oversee the supervision of the USAF/NSA agents they are involved with?


Yes more than one being type is produced, including 'reptilian', also 'reaction testing' creatures placed in locations open to public.

***So they are also experimenting on how we react to different Beings? Or different Beings and different scenarios?

Why all the psy-ops? What are they trying to attain?


Materials obtained by agreement/working agenda between off planet intelligences and USAF/NSA.

*** Where do these off-world intelligences reside and what race or species are they?

Have they signed a Treaty with any Group on this planet?

Is there a connection between animal mutilations and the supply of genetic material required to create these Beings?

Watcher, there have been rumors of craft being recovered which contained human body parts. Could these have been collected for the manufacturing of these PLFs?

Makes me ponder if they collect body parts from hospitals and possibly mortuaries/cemeteries.

Or whether they gather the dead from disasters and wars.


Manufacturing takes place solely within Earth bound military/intel facilities.

*** Are they being manufactured globally?

***Are there military/intel facilities which are not “Earth bound”? If they aren’t Earth bound where are they situated?

***If there are off-world military/intel facilities are they Joint Facilities with the Off-world Intelligences?


The programming and controlling is remit of USAF/NSA.

*** So the USAF/NSA have off-world technology for programming and control of PLFs. Have they adapted such procedures for humans?

*** Other than Milabs and “reaction testing” how else are they used?

Mr King, were the same off-world intelligences responsible for the genetic changes made to your own genome?

Do they have a breeding program where they are genetically engineering the human genome in certain humans? Creating their own 'bloodlines'?


(please excuse my ignorance if you have addressed these issues in your interviews. I have viewed your interviews but failed to take notes. :sweatdrop: I'll re watch them and take notes before I ask anymore questions of you. Best to re-do my homework:wink2:)



Hope this answers your questions, please feel free to continue, best wishes

THE WATCHER AKA BMK

***The answers you've supplied open a new can of worms for me to ponder on. Many thanks and all the Best Watcher AKA BMK

till next time..........:original:

THEWATCHER 10-05-2008 03:28 PM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bennycog (Post 38989)
hi THEWATCHER
i speak on behalf of most of us here who would like to know your view on the phone call with Dr Deagle. just a question to all other whistleblowers. thankyou
benny


I will gladly give my input once I have listened to that call


THE WATCHER AKA BMK

THEWATCHER 10-05-2008 03:56 PM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
Ara, in response to your latest questions, forgive me for not using direct quotes, just copied/pasted here, hope thats fine...........................

*** So the Off-planet intelligences supplied this technology to the USAF/NSA. Did the USAF/NSA trade something in return for this technology? If so, what did they trade?
An agreement was made sometime during the late 40's early 50's, technology traded for land usage and hybridisation

Do the O P Intelligences oversee the supervision of the USAF/NSA agents they are involved with?
Monitoring is a continuous process by OP intelligences


***So they are also experimenting on how we react to different Beings? Or different Beings and different scenarios?
Yes how we react physically and psychologically to these, stretching mindsets

Why all the psy-ops? What are they trying to attain?
Psy-ops plays a major role in educating the public into acceptance of other life forms


*** Where do these off-world intelligences reside and what race or species are they?
That I have no answer for sorry

Have they signed a Treaty with any Group on this planet?
An agreement/treaty, same thing, yes

Is there a connection between animal mutilations and the supply of genetic material required to create these Beings?
Much of the animal mutes can be traced back to certain specific black-ops, and more than one remit exists for this

Watcher, there have been rumors of craft being recovered which contained human body parts. Could these have been collected for the manufacturing of these PLFs?
I have no knowledge of such recovered craft, unmanned craft yes, but not as you ask

Makes me ponder if they collect body parts from hospitals and possibly mortuaries/cemeteries.
Facilities such as Peasemore have their own way of obtaining human materials

Or whether they gather the dead from disasters and wars.
Nope

*** Are they being manufactured globally?
Yes, similar facilities exist elsewhere, UK, USA primary but Australia comes to mind

***Are there military/intel facilities which are not “Earth bound”? If they aren’t Earth bound where are they situated?
That is not within my need to know sorry

***If there are off-world military/intel facilities are they Joint Facilities with the Off-world Intelligences?
Again outside my knowledge parameters


*** So the USAF/NSA have off-world technology for programming and control of PLFs. Have they adapted such procedures for humans?
Very much so, part of the program is for the remit of mass mind controlling technologies

*** Other than Milabs and “reaction testing” how else are they used?
When setting screen memories at the facility

Mr King, were the same off-world intelligences responsible for the genetic changes made to your own genome?
Yes, all security officers had certain DNA modifications carried out on them

Do they have a breeding program where they are genetically engineering the human genome in certain humans? Creating their own 'bloodlines'?
Genetically engineering the human race to create a stronger human, one which can exist in hostile environs


(please excuse my ignorance if you have addressed these issues in your interviews. I have viewed your interviews but failed to take notes. I'll re watch them and take notes before I ask anymore questions of you. Best to re-do my homework)
No problem, since those interviews i have been allowed to disclose further data, data which ten years ago was thought best left unsaid



***The answers you've supplied open a new can of worms for me to ponder on. Many thanks and all the Best Watcher AKA BMK

till next time..........

~~~~"May the Sword of Truth guide us All"~~~~

Indeed, Truth, Justice and Freedom, my best wishes and regards.


THE WATCHER AKA BMK

DreamFreedom 10-05-2008 11:40 PM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
Hi DreamFreedom,

Do you mean a group of 200 watchers from Mt. Hermon ?
If so here is a link (dr. Ian R Crane talks about them):




Thanks for the link, Operator! I don't know if this will relate or not (I've only watched Part 1 of the series so far), but either way I appreciate the info. At the very least, looks like I'm going to learn a lot, and that's always good. :original: Take care.

Ara 10-06-2008 05:37 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
Thank you so much for replying Mr King. :) I have so many questions percolating through my mind at the moment.:biggrin2:

There was a reported ET Incident back in 1993 in Melbourne Australia, it was publicized as The Kelly Cahill Incident.

Kelly had memories 'surface' of the 'abduction' and became quite 'media vocal ' on her experience.

Something about that incident never felt right to me and it wasn't until I listened to one of your interviews about milabs and PLFs that I realized why.

I now suspect this incident was a mil/intel experience and PLFs were used.

Mr King do you know where in Australia any manufacturing plants are?

When humans have sperm or ova taken is that done by those who need genetic material to manufacture the PLFs or are they taken by Off Planet Intelligences for hybridization?

The hybridization which is being carried out, whose genetic material is being used? Humans and ?????

Where are the 'consciousness units' coming from that are entering into the hybrids? Are the OP intelligences incarnating into the hybrids?

Does the USAF/NSA have cloning technology?

Are they using stem-cells in the production/manufacturing of PLFs?

Who is supplying the genetic templates to create PLF "greys" , "reptilians" and "others"?

Mr King if they are genetically engineering a stronger human, one which can exist in hostile environs, where is this hostile environs?

Are they expecting something to happen to this planet which will change the climactic environs so dramatically as to require a new prototype of human Being?

Are the "stronger humans" also the "hybrids"?

This stronger human, are we speaking physically stronger or mentally stronger?

Are super-psi humans being genetically engineered by the off-world intelligences or by Human factions?

I ask this as Miriam Delicardo wrote how her father told her she has 'superior genes' and that she was 'bred'. Miriam suspects the genetic material which supplied her genetic code with superior genes came from the Aliens. This makes her mentally stronger than normal humans.

Okay that is all for now, told you I have a lot of questions running through my mind! :original:

I'll go and re-watch your interviews with pen and paper ready to take notes.

Many thanks and All the Best,

Ara

ps..thank you for putting up with my endless questions.:original:

THEWATCHER 10-06-2008 02:19 PM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
Thankyou Ara, I will respond to your questions later today, regards


THE WATCHER AKA BMK

THEWATCHER 10-06-2008 02:20 PM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
I have listened to the phone conversation between Bill and Kerry and Bill Deagle, from 4th
October, in fact i listened twice to that 46 minute conversation.
On the face of it we appear to be in for some troubling times, catastrophic times.
Many it seems are having these 'visions' of similar events to come.
What he states is perfectly feasible but not necessarily inevitable.
Yes we face an engineered Global financial crisis, the ramifications of which are
not going to be realised immediately. We face everyday the threat from terrorists.
I believe of a critical level here in the UK as well as the USA.
I will listen to all and maintain a vigilance to further events which may indicate
validity of statements made by individuals although I may not act upon their 'visions'
immediately. I play a watch and wait game in such cases.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK

THEWATCHER 10-06-2008 02:35 PM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
This i feel I should make clear. A certain specific amount of data was released within those video interviews. More data was released within the hardcopy files of the time, 600+ pages of A4, as sent to Dr Greer and his team in 2000. What data was alluded to within those files has, over the years, been released in more detail. Certain data was kept from release at that time as deemed too dangerous for that period. This data has been released into the public domain since 2005. My past is checkable and verifiable as to my ID and long standing involvement with the subject matter.


THE WATCHER AKA BMK

THEWATCHER 10-06-2008 09:40 PM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ara (Post 40269)
Thank you so much for replying Mr King. :) I have so many questions percolating through my mind at the moment.:biggrin2:

There was a reported ET Incident back in 1993 in Melbourne Australia, it was publicized as The Kelly Cahill Incident.

Kelly had memories 'surface' of the 'abduction' and became quite 'media vocal ' on her experience.

Something about that incident never felt right to me and it wasn't until I listened to one of your interviews about milabs and PLFs that I realized why.

I now suspect this incident was a mil/intel experience and PLFs were used.
Yes I recall that case and mentioned myself how it seemed to veer towards a Milab abduction case

Mr King do you know where in Australia any manufacturing plants are?
Pine Gap springs to mind

When humans have sperm or ova taken is that done by those who need genetic material to manufacture the PLFs or are they taken by Off Planet Intelligences for hybridization?
Multi usage

The hybridization which is being carried out, whose genetic material is being used? Humans and ?????
Off planet intelligences

Where are the 'consciousness units' coming from that are entering into the hybrids? Are the OP intelligences incarnating into the hybrids?
The human mind undergoes a series of higher intelligences inputted

Does the USAF/NSA have cloning technology?
yes, ahead of the now commercial acclaimed techniques

Are they using stem-cells in the production/manufacturing of PLFs?
beyond my knowledge parameters sorry

Who is supplying the genetic templates to create PLF "greys" , "reptilians" and "others"?
beyond my knowledge parameters sorry

Mr King if they are genetically engineering a stronger human, one which can exist in hostile environs, where is this hostile environs?
varied, this planet will undergo climatic changes which will be hostile to bog standard humans, deep space travel, other planets

Are they expecting something to happen to this planet which will change the climactic environs so dramatically as to require a new prototype of human Being?
yes

Are the "stronger humans" also the "hybrids"?
subtle differences but for the sake of this discussion one and same

This stronger human, are we speaking physically stronger or mentally stronger?
both, advanced human capable of great strength, much advanced psi levels

Are super-psi humans being genetically engineered by the off-world intelligences or by Human factions?
both

I ask this as Miriam Delicardo wrote how her father told her she has 'superior genes' and that she was 'bred'. Miriam suspects the genetic material which supplied her genetic code with superior genes came from the Aliens. This makes her mentally stronger than normal humans.
yes, the term super soldier is not totally accurate as both men and women, military and otherwise, are being created

Okay that is all for now, told you I have a lot of questions running through my mind! :original:
you are very welcome to ask whatever questions come to mind. As above several cross-over into one another and a full description covers more than one instance

I'll go and re-watch your interviews with pen and paper ready to take notes.

Many thanks and All the Best,

Ara

ps..thank you for putting up with my endless questions.:original:

my pleasure



Regards and best wishes


THE WATCHER AKA BMK

bennycog 10-07-2008 12:50 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
thanks for your view on the Dr Deagle call watcher. i just thought you might have some inside knowledge to coincide with some information he presented.
re: the stuff about the chinese army. i thought maybe you knew how much they are involved in any underground experiments.
Or that it may be they would be purely here to protect their investments.

THEWATCHER 10-07-2008 01:08 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bennycog (Post 41345)
thanks for your view on the Dr Deagle call watcher. i just thought you might have some inside knowledge to coincide with some information he presented.
re: the stuff about the chinese army. i thought maybe you knew how much they are involved in any underground experiments.
Or that it may be they would be purely here to protect their investments.

A recap from another thread which might be useful by way of explaining whom i am involved with...............

Barry King claims that certain factions within Britain's
Defence Intelligence Staff (DIS) are unhappy that these
programmes are now being carried out in Britain, and
so are endeavouring to 'leak' this information out into the
public domain. For this reason they have agreed to protect
Mr King from any recriminations he may otherwise have
faced for speaking publicly about these matters. In return
for his protection, however, he must refrain from publishing
certain photographs he claims to possess - photographs
taken by DIS operatives and given over into King's safe
keeping; photographs that allegedly depict parts of the
deep-underground Berkshire complex and its diabolical
secrets; photographs that could put this debate to bed,
once and for all, should they ever surface in the public
domain. To date, they have not.
----------------------------
Certain parts of Bill Deagle's conversation coincide with the current high alert status within the UK and certain government departments operative recall.
Agreed the engineered Global economic collapse could well path the way for security being tightened further, martial law in the USA and similar actions within the UK mainland. The chinese troops part bothers me a little. I can well envisage NATO troops from numerous countries but china does not come freely to my mind.
I have no knowledge as to chinese facilities, sorry.



THE WATCHER AKA BMK

ralok_j 10-07-2008 01:28 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by THEWATCHER (Post 41374)
A recap from another thread which might be useful by way of explaining whom i am involved with...............

Barry King claims that certain factions within Britain's
Defence Intelligence Staff (DIS) are unhappy that these
programmes are now being carried out in Britain, and
so are endeavouring to 'leak' this information out into the
public domain. For this reason they have agreed to protect
Mr King from any recriminations he may otherwise have
faced for speaking publicly about these matters. In return
for his protection, however, he must refrain from publishing
certain photographs he claims to possess - photographs
taken by DIS operatives and given over into King's safe
keeping; photographs that allegedly depict parts of the
deep-underground Berkshire complex and its diabolical
secrets; photographs that could put this debate to bed,
once and for all, should they ever surface in the public
domain. To date, they have not.
----------------------------
Certain parts of Bill Deagle's conversation coincide with the current high alert status within the UK and certain government departments operative recall.
Agreed the engineered Global economic collapse could well path the way for security being tightened further, martial law in the USA and similar actions within the UK mainland. The chinese troops part bothers me a little. I can well envisage NATO troops from numerous countries but china does not come freely to my mind.
I have no knowledge as to chinese facilities, sorry.



THE WATCHER AKA BMK

What thread was that in TheWatcher?

bennycog 10-07-2008 01:37 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
thanks watcher.
we can all only hope to catch a glimpse of those photos.
i promise i wont show anyone if you pass them on to me.:wink2:

THEWATCHER 10-07-2008 01:45 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ralok_j (Post 41401)
What thread was that in TheWatcher?

You will find these postings within the Project Camelot Forum under 'Ufology'



THE WATCHER AKA BMK

THEWATCHER 10-07-2008 01:49 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bennycog (Post 41419)
thanks watcher.
we can all only hope to catch a glimpse of those photos.
i promise i wont show anyone if you pass them on to me.:wink2:

They have remained in secure locations since 1988. The current state of technology, CGI hoaxes etc, mean a virtual non disclose for these pics. Because it is too easy to fake graphics these days and i would not subject my close working contacts nor myself to claims of 'fake' if these were placed within the public domain. Besides, they offer that little bit of insurance, just in case.


THE WATCHER AKA BMK

THE eXchanger 10-07-2008 02:01 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
interesting comments
The Watcher, thanks for sharing them
NOT, all hybrids are bad !!!

how many "good" hybrids are on earth ?

thank you in advance
for your energetic eXchange

susan
the eXchanger

THEWATCHER 10-07-2008 02:14 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
:original: Hi Susan, yes i stated questions are fine as long as I'm able to answer them. Not all hybrids are bad? Indeed so. This is a very complex issue, fine lines separate, depending on whom originated the hybrid. I have seen, within a very secure UK facility, the results of alien/human genetically created beings, hybrids if you like. The DNA having been manipulated extensively. The result is a very physically strong, psychically talented to a very high degree, being. Human MK 2 if you like.
I might as well state here, I am hard nosed, nuts n bolts type of person, hands on and may have muted my more universe-awareness. I deal with nuts n bolts, and stick to what i know only.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK

Ara 10-07-2008 04:54 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER
 
"Not all hybrids are bad? Indeed so. This is a very complex issue, fine lines separate, depending on whom originated the hybrid"

Watcher, both the good and the bad are creating hybrids. Is each side aware of the other group's hybrids in the populace?

Do they monitor each others hybrids? Or try to contact them in anyway? Re-programme them?

Thank you & All the Best :)

Ara


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon