Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441)

Yettone 01-06-2009 06:54 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiros (Post 100975)
Thank you Astralwalker and everybody participating in this thread, this is amazing.
I am thinking about the individual small part, “my part”, that we could start immediately with.

Is it possible for example to have, common meditation every 6th hour GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and a duration of 30 minutes?
For example meditation starts at the following times (GMT) 0:00, 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00.

In Sweden we have time zone GMT + 1.
This means that I choose one out of the following times to meditate in Sweden 1:00, 7:00, 13:00 and 19:00.

Of course I can do it whenever I want, but the energy is much higher if I synchronise with others.
Sometimes this will synchronise with for example “Bruno Gröning-Circle of friends”-meditation.
They use to meditate local time 9:00 in the morning and 9:00 in the evening, and with the duration of maximum 15 minutes each time.

As I see it, it is VERY IMPORTANT to have THE RIGHT FOCUS or INTENT on THE INDIVIDUAL LEVEL.
Individually for example: Love and light to the Earth and it's inhabitants.
Because, It seems to me, that I can “use” others life force, if they trust me.
As I see it, we must address the life force flow, individually, to get rid of possibilities of deception.

Can we use these times (GMT, 0:00, 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00), or do you have another better idea, that synchronises better with another already ongoing activity?
Please respond, don't be shy!

Personally I think it is very important that we join the “squared level of meditation”, as soon as possible.
Anyhow, we are meditating already, why not “combine our forces”.

Comments very appreciated

Here something to contemplate, here in NY I am intiated into a mantra meditation and the swami wants us to meditate at least one hour per session, anything less it is not effective, and at least twice a day, morning/evening or noon/midnite...

Samarkis 01-06-2009 07:11 PM

USEFUL STARTING MEDITATION PRACTISES:

This is what I am sending to those whom are starting meditation & ask me:

Thank you for a good question!!
Meditation can be for several reasons(goals)...... Meditation is a way to access energies(Light) (Knowledge) (Healing)(Love)(Creativity)(Etc.)

I am not a master or initiate in any meditation philosophy. Many work on their chakras if they feel they need more balance.If you are a happy,healthy,nurturing person whom can stand up for themselves when the need arises- I do not percieve a need to do clearingsof the chakras. Just by visualizing them & their colors,your chakras should be on and working.If one has issues or pain,they should be working on their ethereal bodies in chakrameditations and "as above-so below" the physical body will align. Hopefully, Astralwalker,phiedphipher,and several others,will co-ordinate what will be focused upon as we listen to the frequencies as it will really be more of a Global Intentionwith the frequencies raising us all to the same harmonics and therefore the energies will manifest pretty quickly!!!(Just many do not understand Intention/Manifestation throughout the world. But many understand meditation/Prayer and therefore that word was chosen,not so much for the Awoken, but for many that still sleep!!!) I believe that if you want to access the Fabric of Consciousness(Divine Creator) you must use your first clip. The second is great to learn chakra activation and is good for the beginning,but not necessary for meditation that leads to ethereal body.(That meditation can lead to astral travel,time travel,etc)You may request Spirit guides & Divine Creator to help you with a goal(Healing,Resolutions,Etc.) as you go into this meditation.You will be surprised as to your answers(In visions,just knowing,or many times in Syncrosity) I hope this helps???Oh- when working on intentions-the idea is focus,whether it is in singing,chanting,dancing,etc. It does not have to be in stillness,although we will see what Astralwalker and Phiedphipher have in mind for this event!!
Clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0rSmxsVHPE this is "normal"
meditation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFqHa4gOP3c and this chakra meditation.

In Light & Love,Sara

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...5ee5d01843.jpg

Astralwalker 01-06-2009 07:51 PM

http://bp3.blogger.com/_H4QXxFrJ_3c/.../alex+grey.jpg

Respected Samarkis,

You are doing a remarkable job. Thank you. It’s well appreciated.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_H4QXxFrJ_3c/...EarthLight.jpg

In fact we are all doing great and productive work.

Let there be Light
Astralwalker

http://bp0.blogger.com/_H4QXxFrJ_3c/...0/alexmind.jpg

http://bodyhairtransplant.blogspot.c...1_archive.html

panpravda 01-06-2009 08:12 PM

Hello to everyone on this thread ...

This is my first post here, and it will be short.

I want to offer my sincere thanks and appreciation to Astralwalker for starting this thread, and I'd like to thank all of you who have contributed positively to it since. I have spent the time to read everything from the start, and I now must consider how I should continue my own development, and how I can help those around me whom I love and have responsibility for. To help me with this, I look forward to the wise words of those who are more experienced than myself.

For now, however, all I can say is that I feel as one with what we are all striving for here, and I will be with you all ... all the way.

Peace and Love ... Tom.

Astralwalker 01-06-2009 08:24 PM

Quote:

Thank you Astralwalker and everybody participating in this thread, this is amazing.
I am thinking about the individual small part, “my part”, that we could start immediately with.

Is it possible for example to have, common meditation every 6th hour GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and a duration of 30 minutes?
For example meditation starts at the following times (GMT) 0:00, 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00.

This means that I choose one out of the following times to meditate in Sweden 1:00, 7:00, 13:00 and 19:00.

Of course I can do it whenever I want, but the energy is much higher if I synchronise with others.
Sometimes this will synchronise with for example “Bruno Gröning-Circle of friends”-meditation.
They use to meditate local time 9:00 in the morning and 9:00 in the evening, and with the duration of maximum 15 minutes each time.

As I see it, it is VERY IMPORTANT to have THE RIGHT FOCUS or INTENT on THE INDIVIDUAL LEVEL.
As I see it, we must address the life force flow, individually, to get rid of possibilities of deception.

Can we use these times (GMT, 0:00, 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00), or do you have another better idea, that synchronises better with another already ongoing activity?

Personally I think it is very important that we join the “squared level of meditation”, as soon as possible.

Hey Stiros,

Your ideas are all great.

I think that we can do those meditations every day.

The concept is fine and all that is needed is the world to know about this, so everyone who like to, can tune in!

http://a602.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...6b8fb29c11.jpg

Many people are doing meditation every day and I’m sure that they would like the idea.

I have to finish this, and after, if not done already, we will see what we can do about it.

Regards,
Astralwalker

Malletzky 01-06-2009 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panpravda (Post 101013)
Hello to everyone on this thread ...

This is my first post here, and it will be short.

I want to offer my sincere thanks and appreciation to Astralwalker for starting this thread, and I'd like to thank all of you who have contributed positively to it since. I have spent the time to read everything from the start, and I now must consider how I should continue my own development, and how I can help those around me whom I love and have responsibility for. To help me with this, I look forward to the wise words of those who are more experienced than myself.

For now, however, all I can say is that I feel as one with what we are all striving for here, and I will be with you all ... all the way.

Peace and Love ... Tom.

Hi Tom,

from my own experience, I can only say this...you're on the right path my friend.
At the moment you've chosen love and responsibility to be the primary force in your life as HUMAN, you're on the right path...

Just let your heart lead you and let go of all that hinder you along...

And hey, I'm so happy:original: and thankfull :wub2:that there are so many here on this forum who're much more experienced...just take your time and learn...

Yep, we're all ONE my friend...

stiros 01-06-2009 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yettone (Post 100991)
Here something to contemplate, here in NY I am intiated into a mantra meditation and the swami wants us to meditate at least one hour per session, anything less it is not effective, and at least twice a day, morning/evening or noon/midnite...

Thank you Yettone,
New York is a very busy city and has always been.
I think you understand me and I have been there too.
The following is partly a joke: I understand why you need at least an hour. :)

This is all OK, very good, fixed GMT times (0:00, 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00) duration between 0.5 hour and 1.0 hour, and there are possibilities to join 4 different times during a day and night.
Anyhow we will end up with a gauss-like curve, it is very good.

And I must point out about the focus, a newcomer like me can “use” the force from others, if they have trust in me.
And so can many others......
So the focus has to be directly on “the Earth and it's inhabitants” individually, I don't understand the problem, “skilled people” have warned about this.

I have also tested with sound wave generators, mixed signal (to get very low difference signal) or a single signal, and I have felt also at certain points in the frequency-range you get a strong “turbo-level”.
But I have also sung out loudly, and also got these “turbo-levels” at certain points.
I have also done it “internally in my thoughts”, and it worked that to, but not to that extent as real sound, maybe I am not that skilled.
In fact the only time I had an “out of body experience”, was triggered by myself creating an audible sound.
But it was not my intention, and I didn't know about these “OBE-things” at that time.
Anyhow, It seems to be very strong.

So, have we all agreed upon the following, to start with, for the global individual meditations:
Time: GMT, 0:00, 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00 and duration between 0.5 hour and 1.0 hour.
Any comments? Please, let us start with this very important thing, and it is in fact quite simple.

Jacqui D 01-06-2009 09:02 PM

Thank you Samarkis, this was exactly what i wanted concise instruction to help us on the way.
Thank you astralwalker for all the info you have given,i think everyone who has read your thread will agree with me and say what a tingling of expectancy we all await.
The clock is ticking down as we all unite as one LOVEwill be felt by all. :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Malletzky 01-06-2009 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiros (Post 100975)

Personaly, I find the idea of combining our forces great.
But, as many of us meditate every day (each of us on their own way of course), not everyone would be able (for any reason) to meditate each day at exact the same times.

So I'm wondering...what if...and this just came in my mind...

...what if I, for example, meditate two hours earlier or later as the defined times, and I command that the energy of my prayer/meditation should join all other energies by the next available time????

Doing it this way, everyone can contribute on the individual level, but we would bundle our energies on a higher level in order to achieve our goel?

I was just wondering...

Any ideas if this would be achievable?

If we consider the fact that time doesn't exist on other, higher levels of consciousness, why bother with time????

Comments from our much more experienced friends here on this forum are welcome.

Many thanks in advance.

In love and light
malletzky

Czymra 01-06-2009 09:47 PM

I had a similar notion Malletzky. Can't this work like a relay? Can we not 'identify' each other and pass this on?

alchemikey 01-06-2009 11:11 PM

i am so excited about this project i couldn't fall asleep last night...i kept getting out of bed and turning the light on to write down thoughts that came in like 10 minute intervals until this poem came all the way through...i have been sharing it on the forums i frequent with a link back to here...enjoy :)

This poem is to excite and make thy heart move
Can you hear the tempo, can you feel the groove?

The time draws near to combine and gather
To link up with like minds through sound i'd rather

Than going to work or school or play
I am content with chanting "hu" all day

A group with no leader except for love and light
Teamwork creating a new world just out of sight

Yet the gap is closing with each passing hour
A unified earth is the dream that's gaining power

So get out of the house and tune into the land
Let's make this planet vibrate from oceans to sand

Sympathetic resonance will awaken the coded grid
We are here to help out gaia like the ancients did

Come one, come all, add your voice to this goal
2012 is almost here, the harvest of one's soul

Surfing the galactic wave back to the cosmic womb
Resting in timelessness 'til the next big bang goes boom

If your in harmony with these words then follow the link
The global mind is emerging, telepathy is on the brink

As we await the first music file from phiedpiper, here is a site with some interesting binaural beat landscapes that i have been listening to in the meantime:

http://psychesonics.org/downloads.html

i like the idea of every 6 hours as that should allow anyone in the world enough leverage to find the right time for them to participate in the meditations...but then again the idea of a quantum meditation makes sense to me too where all times are one time

peace,
mikey

777 The Great Work 01-06-2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alchemikey (Post 101096)
i am so excited about this project i couldn't fall asleep last night...i kept getting out of bed and turning the light on to write down thoughts that came in like 10 minute intervals until this poem came all the way through...i have been sharing it on the forums i frequent with a link back to here...enjoy :)

Sympathetic resonance will awakening the coded grid

As we await the first music file from phiedpiper, here is a site with some interesting binaural beat landscapes that i have been listening to in the meantime:

i like the idea of every 6 hours as that should allow anyone in the world enough leverage to find the right time for them to participate in the meditations...but then again the idea of a quantum meditation makes sense to me too where all times are one time

peace,
mikey

NICE

http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...m9c8tc4fbv.jpg

islandman 01-06-2009 11:18 PM

Here is a link to the Goldring site which also does daily world wide meditations.

http://goldring.wetpaint.com/page/Da...ation+Schedule

Malletzky 01-06-2009 11:20 PM

Quote:

Sympathetic resonance will awakening the coded grid

Hey Mikey,

thank you my friend, thank you very much for this. I just had a wonderful energy input thru my crown chakra while reading your wonderful poem.

I bless you with Love and Light right now:thumb_yello:

Czymra 01-06-2009 11:36 PM

Actually that's the best poem I've read in a long time.
No pretentiousness, just playful and joyous.
Thanks!

Galaxy Girl 01-07-2009 01:47 AM

The energy here is really building . . . I love looking at the avatars of all who are posting here and seeing how really international this group is!

With all the talk about the importance of meditation in preparing for the Nexus Event, I realize that no one has yet mentioned the Quantum Breathing described by JAMES in his PC interview posted there on Dec. 5th. Here's a short description of it in case you've missed it:

Quote:

Quantum Pause is a simple, four-stage process beginning with an in-breath of anywhere between three and six counts, depending on your lung capacity, posture, and degree of privacy. After you have gathered in your breath, breathing through your nose, you hold it (pause) for an equal count, and then exhale through your mouth, again, for the same count, and then hold (pause) for the same count.

The breath pattern is described below using an example of a four count. The key is to maintain symmetry in each of the four segments of the process. If you are using a three count, apply it equally in each segment. It is not essential that you monitor this with precision, instead, apply a casual monitoring of your time for each segment and keep a consistency to the flow.

http://www.projectcamelot.net/quantum_pause_1_short.gif

Quote:

One cycle is described above, and it is recommended to do three to four cycles in a row and then return to normal breathing. This “normal” breathing period is called the Consolidation period. Keep your eyes closed throughout the process and sit with your back straight in a comfortable position, both feet on the ground. When you begin your consolidation period, it is a time for you to bring focus and all of your attention to those things that bubble to the surface of your consciousness, knowing that these arise for a reason. This is an excellent time to apply the Six Heart Virtues (appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, valor, and understanding) to any thought or feeling that manifests.

This consolidation period usually lasts about three to five minutes, but there are no set time limits. Use your intuition to guide this period of time. Generally, each repetition of the consolidation, and usually there are four or five, becomes less crowded with thoughts or feelings, and by the time you enter the final consolidation period you have emptied yourself of thoughts and feelings and entered the quantum domain.

The diagram below depicts a typical session of Quantum Pause. Notice there are three cycles of the breath and then a consolidation period in this particular example. This repeats four times. You can have as many as five cycles of breath interspersed with consolidation periods, again, symmetry is important.

http://www.projectcamelot.net/quantum_pause_1_long.gif

There are some other very useful tips on using the Quantum Breathing that you can read about in the PC article found at:

http://www.projectcamelot.net/james_..._integral.html

I've been using the Quantum Breathing now for a month and have experienced an incredible acceleration and attunement with my Sovereign Integral self:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/sovere...tegral_med.jpg

I was about 2+ weeks into my 3-week QB experiment when I found this thread and felt such an ignition when I first read the first pages.

Astralwalker, the energy you've anchored here on this thread is sooo similar to that of James of the Wingmakers . . . gosh, i'd swear the two of you must be TWINS!!

Thanks to us all for what is unfolding here.

GG

piers2210 01-07-2009 02:07 AM

Thanks GG for reminding me of the James thread and his breathing exercises.

Galaxy Girl 01-07-2009 02:23 AM

piers 2210 . . . you are most welcome!

The Quantum Breathing is so simple but really profound . . . and I say this as a 25 year mediator. I think the focus on attuning to the Sovereign Integral with the intention of transcending the confinement of the matrix is probably what makes it so powerful.

The first week that I began using it during my regular daytime meditation, I went into this incredibly blissful place after the four rounds of breathing. Then I found myself waking in the night and feeling upset because of being awakened. So I just did the QB sequence and put myself back to sleep . . . again, right into the bliss. For about three nights I did this waking up thing and I finally realized that I was waking up so that I could do the QB and experience being in the bliss energy all night. :wink2:

GG

Startrekka 01-07-2009 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by islandman (Post 101103)
Here is a link to the Goldring site which also does daily world wide meditations.

http://goldring.wetpaint.com/page/Da...ation+Schedule

For those who may wonder whether there really is a "global consciousness" - here is the foreword to the second "Book of Nexus" which I am currently working on.

Foreword by Michael Knight: Some years ago I worked with Dr Roger Nelson of Princeton University on a series of articles he wrote about the "Global Consciousness Project."

They were published in a science-oriented magazine ("The Golden Thread" - now discontinued) that I was writing for at the time.

The hypothesis behind the Global Consciouusness Project, in layman's terms, is that people's minds and thoughts are interconnected - and this can be measured and graphed (sometimes in advance of significant events).

This rigorous investigation has very important implications for the "Nexus Project."

"Our purpose" (writes Dr Nelson) "is to examine subtle correlations that may reflect the presence and activity of consciousness in the world.

"When millions of us share intentions and emotions the GCP/EGG network shows small changes that accumulate, becoming evidence for our general hypothesis."

Global Consciousness Graph

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/image...urrz090104.gif

"This figure," says Dr Nelson, "represents the (10 year) history of our formal hypothesis testing.

"It displays the cumulative deviation of results from chance expectation (shown as the horizontal black line at 0 deviation).

"Truly random data would produce a jagged curve with no slope, wandering up and down around the horizontal.

"The dotted smooth curves show the 0.05 and 0.001 probability envelopes that help to define significant versus chance excursions.

"The jagged red line shows the accumulating excess of the empirically normalized Z-scores relative to expectation for the complete dataset of rigorously defined events.

"The overall result is highly significant. The odds against chance are about a million to one." (emphasis added).

What this means, at least in my layman opinion, is that our minds both create and can modify the future. Which is exactly what "The Nexus Project" intends to do.

This second book will be a little more "sophisticated" than the first - which was over 300 pages in .pdf file format - it is a compilation of the first seven forum pages since Astralwalker started this thread.

With approval from Astralwalker and Project Camelot/Avalon, that "book" (it's really just a raw file) is available free of charge - just click here to download a copy.

It's an excellent resource for those who would like to read the beginnings of this thread offline - though you need to be on line to follow the links.

Having this information on your own computer also preserves this priceless knowledge in many places around the world.

The second book is a few days away yet - but if you download the first one, you'll be advised as soon as the next one is ready. And remember - they're free.

Blessings to all of us.

Startrekka (Michael Knight)

Perseide 01-07-2009 04:36 AM

HI everybody,
I agree with Galaxy Girl on the Quantum Pause breathing!!!
I want to add something,
I've been reading and re-reading all the thread and since our goal is to gather together and meditate for the good of planet earth and it's people, I think for now on, the best Idea (in my opinion) would be to connect to another group already in place... afterall, those other people already meditating for the same cause are freebees that we could use and they could use us for sure!!!!

I've been reading the Eventtemples material for quite a while, although I found at first that they were too much into metaphorical material, they been speeding things up a notch this time around...

They have predetermined times for collective meditations and they have 2 sound files that they use for that purpose.... sounds about right to me.

You can get the first file (for the first series of meditation of the day) here

And the second file (for the second series) here

Sessions one are daily at 2am, 9am, 2pm and 9pm Eastern time (New York time)

Session 2 are daily at 10am and 10pm (New York Time)

I don't know the technology used for the sound file but I know one thing, if we are all connected to the same purpose it will help humanity and by the meantime we can produce our own sounds if we want!

I know that a lot of communities are meditating following the same schedule
so on my part, it's a go!

Since the audio file is not long enough for a long meditation I start by the audio file produced by them and then I follow it by the Holly Harmony by Jonthan Goldman or the angel codes by Tom Kenyon those are very powerfull sounds I recommand to everybody...

Tom Kenyon is working with entities called the Athors and he is doing a VOICE HEALING sound that is trully transforming and full of light!
Actually of all the sounds I heard in my entire life those produced by Tom Kenyon's voice are the most powerfull one to me.

Trully with you

Perseide

Samarkis 01-07-2009 05:38 AM

I recieved this message tonite:

...Islandman mentions the Goldring Game...this is Rysa5 that channels Pleaidean groups and can bring a lot of people to the table...
...the discussion is centering a lot on meditation times and time zones...I feel that this is a complicating factor... ...many of us are from 5th density worlds where time is manipuable, and are the Ground Crew factor of our Teams...our meditations can be *held in bank* by our Sky Crews and used to the maximum effect... ...this one factor will make things much simpler... ...you could mention this if you like... ...Love and Light... W.

It is my hope & request that all and as many join in this process group by group,people by people,all Humanity!!!!!!

Blessings to all!!!!!!!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...is/heaven2.jpg

mudra 01-07-2009 06:39 AM

Quote:

Sympathetic resonance will awaken the coded grid

peace,
mikey

Alchemikey,

Wonderfull spirited poem my friend.
You are well inspired.
We are on the right track !
Thank you for sharing your beautifull energy here.

Kindness
mudra

Samarkis 01-07-2009 07:54 AM

An Urgent Request!!

I am asking all to send energy for the release of Paul Pantone,Gifted Inventor of Geet free energy engine,whom is wrongly being held in Utah Mental facility!!

This is holding up progress for Humanity and it needs to stop NOW!!!

We demand the release of Paul Pantone immediately!!!!!!!!!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=uoLFt_cUa_0

I am sending much energy to him & His family!!! Humanity needs his work!!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/12ab4175.jpg

dayzero 01-07-2009 08:06 AM

I agree about the quantumn breath, been managing to remember to do it every day. and it's good. very good.

also found this, which is also very good;

http://www.sanctusgermanus.net/invoc...Meditation.htm

within you and without you.

"We were talking-about the space between us all
And the people-who hide themselves behind a wall of illusion
Never glimpse the truth-then it's far too late-when they pass away.
We were talking-about the love we all could share-when we find it
To try our best to hold it there-with our love
With our love-we could save the world-if they only knew.
Try to realize it's all within yourself
No-one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small,
And life flows ON within you and without you.
We were talking-about the love that's gone so cold and the people,
Who gain the world and lose their soul-
They don't know-they can't see-are you one of them?
When you've seen beyond yourself-then you may find, peace of mind,
Is waiting there-
And the time will come when you see
we're all one, and life flows on within you and without you."

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L6kfPnNMGKA

ohm numha shiva ya - i venerate the destroyer force of the new beginning

Carol 01-07-2009 08:17 AM

Aloha,

I would like to add my name and participate in this event. Mahalo