Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441)

alchemikey 03-12-2009 11:14 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

a nice reminder from bashar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL3gMmxEpk8

peace,
mikey

vagabunda 03-12-2009 11:27 PM

Beautifully stated, Selaviv - there is so much goodness here that it's hard to fathom how it could be construed as anything else. I, too, am a relative newcomer to this and I'm grateful, everyday, for this new awareness and sense of community...we're lucky that we have been graced with such generous and kind spirits as Astralwalker, mudra, alchemikey, Phied, Perseide, dayzero and so many others (I apologize for not mentioning you by name:wub2:).

Namaste,
vagabunda

Perseide 03-13-2009 12:17 AM

OK alchemikey I will try and shrink it more!

Perseide

technoshamanic 03-13-2009 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selaviv (Post 119686)
... As soon as I knew this was my place I humbily took it understanding that I was not the one called to lead/start it ... my place was to follow, to contribute and to support for as long I am called.

An Extravagant Hypothesis by Daniel Pinchbeck
http://www.realitysandwich.com/extravagant_hypothesis

http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites...ussiegallg.JPG

As a hypothesis, I propose that humanity may be undergoing a rapid transition from the biological to the psychic phase of species evolution in the next few years. The inertia of physical forces, chemical processes and cellular mechanisms, precisely coordinated over billions of years, has brought us to this make or break point. In order to continue our evolution, we need to reach a deeper level of species consciousness and self-awareness, transform our planetary culture and social systems so they serve the entire community of life, and integrate and anchor psychic capacities as part of a new paradigm and mythological substrate. This shift would also require a different approach to technological progress. We would use technology to create long-term benefits for people and planet, rather than shortsighted profits for individuals and corporations.

As individuals, we have the choice to contribute to this process in essential ways. We can shift from passive spectators to active participants, taking full responsibility for our own development and the unfolding of the whole. Currently, the first wave of individuals who are part of this tipping point phenomenon are learning to observe themselves as participators within the cosmos, and to act in our earthly realm with impartiality and compassion.

According to this hypothesis, as this level of presence crystallizes among the few, it will become increasingly available to wider circles of humanity, until it encompasses the entirety. We will supersede the confusion and destruction caused by the modern process of individuation by establishing new models of inclusive collaboration. As one aspect of this phase shift in consciousness, we will see a shift from hierarchic to holarchic models of social organization, and the melding of masculine rationality with feminine intuition. The form of the modern nation-state, obsessed with defending its own insecure boundaries, will be outmoded by a global direct democracy in which local communities realize themselves as fractal expressions of the whole, like healthy cells of the planetary organism.

Many mystical traditions propose that what we experience as reality is actually a kind of waking dream, projected from an infinite source of consciousness. According to this hypothesis, each of us can identify with our personal ego -- the dream character in the dream play -- or switch our center of identification to the projecting source. While the ego is trapped in limitation, the projecting source is infinite and free. Given the right marketing campaign, the awareness of our connection with this infinite creative source could permeate the global mind in the same way a new pop song or advertising jingle insinuates itself into the collective subconscious.

The uncertainty that many of us feel right now is, in itself, part of this transitional process. Whether we like it or not, the responsibility for the future of the species has now been placed in our hands. If we don't answer this call, our species will experience traumatic outcomes and cataclysms as the negative feedback loops of climate change, species extinction, resource depletion, fundamentalist violence and overpopulation create hell on earth, perhaps leading to our own extinction.

As I have discussed in previous works, there are good reasons to think that the positive feedback loops could also come together and self-reinforce to create a successful outcome -- what Buckminster Fuller described as a "win-win" situation for global humanity. It appears that successive transformations of human civilization happen at exponentially faster rates of linear time: while the agricultural revolution took thousands of years, the industrial age took under two hundred years, and the knowledge or information age required only a few decades. By this model, as Peter Russell has suggested, the next revolution in human society could happen in two or three years. This would be a revolution of wisdom, of consciousness, that could, potentially, open the gates to the psychic phase of our development.

More and more people appear to be experiencing psychic phenomena -- synchronicities, intuitive realizations, telepathic episodes and even occasional phenomena such as sudden manifestations or telekinesis. Anecdotally, I also encounter many people now undergoing classic Kundalini experiences, which were once extremely rare. A number of scientists have proposed that the solar system and the earth are undergoing a transition to a higher energy state. The level of electromagnetic activity may be increasing on our planet, accelerating and intensifying our psychic evolution. We may find that there is a non-dual relationship between changes in our lives on earth and processes happening throughout our solar system and the galaxy.

The correlations between ancient mystical traditions and the discoveries of quantum physics and other modern scientific disciplines could be firmly established, and presented in popular media so that they become socially accepted. The empirical tools of modern science could be repurposed to facilitate the development of psychic awareness, while our communications technologies transmit a new understanding around the planet in an extremely concentrated timeframe. At the same time, we could use the mass media and the Internet to disseminate the best techniques for growing food locally, for producing renewable energies, for reinventing industries and creating complementary currencies, and so on.

Of course, I don't know if this hypothetical outcome will come to pass. However, I see no reason why it couldn't. The tools are there for us. All that is required is the individual and collective will to make use of them.

alchemikey 03-13-2009 01:23 AM

i agree with that extravagence :)

be the spur of the shift

peace,
mikey

Astralwalker 03-13-2009 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perseide (Post 119632)

There is another thing we can do... I can pull out the audio file of each video already streamed in the youtube files and make a descent audio file so that people with low bandwidth could only download the audio file on your site... it would be the exact same length as the video file everybody else is listening and would give a good tool for those who prefere to listen instead of watching while they meditate...

So the question is up and running...

IS AN AUDIO FILE INSTEAD OF A VIDEO FILE A GOOD IDEA???...

Yes the video is also important. It will lift the meditative connection closer to the telepathic level of union.

In any case, if better quality from the one already made by respected Mikey, it would be useful that we see the animations that you had implement with the original Solfeggio Harmonics.

Quote:

Re: But if I chose to help, I must act like a grown up and DO THE THINGS I AM ABLE TO and NOT DO THE THINGS I CAN'T.

You are totally aware that my response was only the mirror of little arrogant and personal approach of the poster. It only lowered the vibration and had served a little purpose, but we are living in a complicate Matrix and sometimes this happens. It happens to everyone. I see the path and the ending point of all this in the distance and when I recognize the frequency that will lead to offcourse in the future I just react. But what is done is done, I move on.

Personally I like the Flyer very much, but the approach of the poster ...

In any case, what is done is done, l move on. I do not do this for money or for publicity...I do this because I believe in this with all my heart and soul. Don’t get me wrong, I can leave all this anytime and from one point of view I have done my job. But as you can see I stay and intend to finish this right, till it is accomplished.

So I can not deal 24 hours per day with so many people clamming that are gurus, enlightenment ones, smart guys, that have all the answers of the Universe and I even have not time to hear ones that are totally on the right track and have extremely genius ideas as result of that. So if I do something, I really cannot go back to basics and start explaining things how this is like this or like that. In fact everything is already posted that has to be done to this point - between the lines, and with just a little further research on the net.

So I deliver as much as I can and as much I consider is sufficient for now. There are many others out there who are watching closely and waiting to get and understand this dynamics that I’m speaking for their personal agendas and intentions. So I deliver when we are ready as large meditative group and once we are ready and we are doing it, it is not important anymore - because it was accomplished.

Please accept this only as friendly thoughts and nothing more. So many was explained so far, and how we will go incomparable more will be explained in the future...

Astralwalker 03-13-2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudra (Post 119648)

The Light of the World

by Eckhart Tolle
eckharttolle.com

When you are fully present and people around you manifest unconscious behavior, you won't feel the need to react to it, so you don't give it any reality. Your peace is so vast and deep that anything that is not peace disappears into it as if it had never existed. This breaks the karmic cycle of action and reaction. Animals, trees and owers will feel your peace and respond to it.

You teach through being, through demonstrating the peace of God. You become the "light of the world," an emanation of pure consciousness and so you eliminate suffering on the level of cause. You eliminate unconsciousness from the world.

This doesn't mean that you may not also teach through doing – for example, by pointing out how to dis-identify from the mind, recognize unconscious patterns within oneself and so on. But who you are is always a more vital teaching and a more powerful transformer of the world than what you say and more essential even than what you do.

Furthermore, to recognize the primacy of Being and thus work on the level of cause does not exclude the possibility that your compassion may simultaneously manifest on the level of doing, and in effect, by alleviating suffering whenever you come across it. When a hungry person asks you for bread and you have some, you will give it. But as you give the bread, even though your interaction may only be very brief, what really matters is this moment of shared Being, of which the bread is only a symbol. A deep healing takes place within it. In that moment, there is no giver, no receiver.

But there shouldn't be any hunger and starvation in the first place. How can we create a better world without tackling evils such as hunger and violence first?

All evils are the effect of unconsciousness. You can alleviate the effects of unconsciousness, but you cannot eliminate them unless you eliminate their cause. True change happens within, not without.

If you feel called upon to alleviate suffering in the world, that is a very noble thing to do, but remember not to focus exclusively on the outer. Otherwise, you will encounter frustration and despair. Without a profound change in human consciousness, the world's suffering is a bottomless pit. So don't let your compassion become one-sided.

Empathy with someone else's pain or lack and a desire to help must be balanced with a deeper realization of the eternal nature of all life and the ultimate illusion of all pain. Then let your peace flow into whatever you do and you will be working on the levels of effect and cause simultaneously.

This also applies if you are supporting a movement designed to stop deeply unconscious humans from destroying themselves, each other and the planet, or from continuing to inict dreadful suffering on other sentient beings. Remember; just as you cannot €ght the darkness, so you cannot €ght unconsciousness. If you try to do so, the polar opposites will become strengthened and more deeply entrenched. You will become identi€ed with one of the polarities; you will create an "enemy" and so be drawn into unconsciousness yourself.

Raise awareness by disseminating information, or, at the very least, practise passive resistance. But make sure that you carry no resistance within, no hatred, no negativity. "Love your enemies," Jesus said, which, of course, means have no enemies.

Once you get involved in working on the level of effect, it is all too easy to lose yourself in it. Stay alert and very, very present. The causal level must remain your primary focus, the teaching of enlightenment your main purpose and peace your most precious gift to the world.

Adapted from "The Power of Now"

Mudra, your posts are wise as always.

Astralwalker 03-13-2009 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selaviv (Post 119686)
All I can do is speak for myself ... I found this thread in December 2008 and it immediately resonated with my heart. I love the pictures and explanations which have resulted in hours of research on my own. As soon as I knew this was my place I humbily took it understanding that I was not the one called to lead/start it ... my place was to follow, to contribute and to support for as long I am called.

I will continue to trust my own heart. I will continue to walk in the new Love I've found here. I believe Astralwalker is being transparent in each step he takes. Please understand it is a process and there will more steps to completion and more transparency will rise up to meet each step.

I know it's hard to know who to trust especially in this day and age. Trust your heart ... it alone will never mislead you.

With Great Love and Humility

Thank you for your words of understanding my friend. I really appreciate.

Im doing this for all ...

Astralwalker 03-13-2009 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vagabunda (Post 119697)
Beautifully stated, Selaviv - there is so much goodness here that it's hard to fathom how it could be construed as anything else. I, too, am a relative newcomer to this and I'm grateful, everyday, for this new awareness and sense of community...we're lucky that we have been graced with such generous and kind spirits as Astralwalker, mudra, alchemikey, Phied, Perseide, dayzero and so many others (I apologize for not mentioning you by name:wub2:).

Namaste,
vagabunda

Thank you Vagabunda,

Namaste

Astralwalker 03-13-2009 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alchemikey (Post 119693)
a nice reminder from bashar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL3gMmxEpk8

peace,
mikey

Thanks Mikey.

You are doing great job my friend. What is the latest status on the video file that you made?

Is it ready to go for the next run?

Regards,

Astralwalker 03-13-2009 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samarkis (Post 119492)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0w7L...eature=related

Please listen at least once a week!! This is a seven minute lecture from Abraham Hicks on UNCONDITIONAL LOVE !! On how to open Unconditional Love!!!

Take it to Heart!! It is EASY!! It is pure!!

Another great guide to reaching control over your mind and using it to
bring higher frequency thought!! It is the book: Gateway to Happiness by Zelig Pliskin!!
It has hundreds of day to day examples how to look at life's situations in a positive thought!!!

Enjoy!! Reach Higher Energies!! Have NO FEARS!! You will reach your destiny just fine!!!

Much Love & Light!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...et-saturne.jpg

Wonderful Samarkis. Thanks.

I will need to consult you about something, so I will send you a pm soon.

Regards,
Astralwalker

Astralwalker 03-13-2009 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanat (Post 119587)
Allright! (I see it has been announced already, but hey! here is the second coming...;))

MagentaPixie2012 has now made the video she promised us not so long ago. I think it is very good and it will probably increase the number of participants. Here is what she wrote to me:

Here is the link to the video and describtion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOZ0IIzQ68

Many thanks to her for this!

In Gratitude,

Sanat

Sanat please also send my gratitude to MagentaPixie2012.

Wonderfully done and to the exact point of what we are doing here. Perfect understanding.

Regards,

Astralwalker 03-13-2009 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawlessline (Post 119559)

That was agreat crop circle. Remeber that well. I should point out though for anyone less familiar with crop circles. This was done over a 3 day period.

There was not an accumalative message surriounding it but simply it was so big the makers couldn't complete it over one Night. Many have realised that this was human made. Beautifully done and brings delight to the eye inside and out, but I think human done. I have inspected the majority of cropcircles over the past 8 years. In my humble opinion there is only a few, maybe 20% that has not been human made.

Just thought there should be some explaination to the images rather than just post fabulous things that can lead one astray.

The same design and then the update that appeared in the crop field, came to me over and over again around the day it physically appeared in the crops.
When you spin the design using software there is a signature on it, invisible otherwise?

I respect your opinion my friend, but my personal opinion - genuine one.

About the decoding...that will come also.

Respect to you,
Astralwalker

Astralwalker 03-13-2009 02:37 AM

Selaviv 03-13-2009 05:18 AM

Thank You Astralwalker and Vagabunda. Good article Technoshamanic. Thank you for sharing it.

burgundia 03-13-2009 08:50 AM

i sense a little bit of male egos engaging in a "battle" here...I wonder who is going to wise up first?

Malletzky 03-13-2009 09:01 AM

Accept my love...
Otherwise you’ll have to accept what’s behind...
And that could hurt you...
No physical pain, but rather inside...
And you’ll vanish...
Without trace...
Until I meet you some day...
When we will be one again...
Please accept my love...

This is something I "received" today. I usualy don't write poems...it's been a long time ago now since I wrote the last one.

I had the feeling, I must post this here...now!

with :wub2:
malletzky

lightbeing 03-13-2009 10:31 AM

http://www.eso-garden.com/images/upl...crystals_1.jpg

Namaste
lightbeing

Astralwalker 03-13-2009 11:13 AM

Fly
by Celine Dion

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/g.../SoulLight.gif

Fly, fly little wing
Fly beyond imagining
The softest cloud, the whitest dove
Upon the wind of heaven's love
Past the planets and the stars
Leave this lonely world of ours
Escape the sorrow and the pain
And fly again

Fly, fly precious one
Your endless journey has begun
Take your gentle happiness
Far too beautiful for this
Cross over to the other shore
There is peace forevermore
But hold this mem'ry bittersweet
Until we meet

Fly, fly do not fear
Don't waste a breath, don't shed a tear
Your heart is pure, your soul is free
Be on your way, don't wait for me
Above the universe you'll climb
On beyond the hands of time
The moon will rise, the sun will set
But I won't forget

Fly, fly little wing
Fly where only angels sing
Fly away, the time is right
Go now, find the light...

http://www.madtomatoe.com/wp-content...e-universe.jpg

technoshamanic 03-13-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astralwalker (Post 119730)

You are totally aware that my response was only the mirror of little arrogant and personal approach of the poster. It only lowered the vibration and had served a little purpose, but we are living in a complicate Matrix and sometimes this happens. It happens to everyone. I see the path and the ending point of all this in the distance and when I recognize the frequency that will lead to offcourse in the future I just react. But what is done is done, I move on.

Personally I like the Flyer very much, but the approach of the poster ...

In any case, what is done is done, l move on. I do not do this for money or for publicity...I do this because I believe in this with all my heart and soul. Don’t get me wrong, I can leave all this anytime and from one point of view I have done my job. But as you can see I stay and intend to finish this right, till it is accomplished.

So I can not deal 24 hours per day with so many people clamming that are gurus, enlightenment ones, smart guys, that have all the answers of the Universe and I even have not time to hear ones that are totally on the right track and have extremely genius ideas as result of that. So if I do something, I really cannot go back to basics and start explaining things how this is like this or like that. In fact everything is already posted that has to be done to this point - between the lines, and with just a little further research on the net.

My little arrogant Astralwalker, you really need to take a deep breath. It's funny you mention arrogant, as that's exactly the impression I had of your responses so far.

You have to let go, this is not something you can control. You have to let to go of trying to keep handle on everything and just let this grow.

I offered the overview in the hope it will help move things forward. I even offered my help several times. I would not make offers if I could not help with following through on them. Your only response is using tough words and answering with your regular holy talk.

My overview was in no way arrogant or personal in approach, it's all your projection, my dear.

The problem with you, my friend, is you see yourself as someone above the rest and it's ridicilous because nothing you said or done is in any way original. What I do admire though is the effort to organize such an event, and for this I thank you. But you have to let go. You are the one lowering the vibration and projecting your insecurities.

Also, don't use words which are too heavy. You already accussed me of "destroying" and now with "lowering the vibration". Very silly of you, my friend.

As long as you will try to prolong this silly hierarchy of yours and trying to answer everyones email (instead of just letting people work on different things, coordinate it via wiki) and be everything-to-everyone, you will only loose energy and not be of any help at all. You should concentrate on perfecting the methods and let others help with things you cannot possibly do.

God bless you, my Friend.

Sanat 03-13-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astralwalker (Post 119741)
Sanat please also send my gratitude to MagentaPixie2012.

Wonderfully done and to the exact point of what we are doing here. Perfect understanding.

Regards,

Indeed. I will send her your gratitude, and tell her that her video has been very well received on this thread.:original:

Astralwalker 03-13-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanat (Post 119828)
Indeed. I will send her your gratitude, and tell her that her video has been very well received on this thread.:original:

Thanks Sanat.

I'm waiting for a Mikey to tell us what is the update with the vid-audio file for the next run.

If it is good we can test it.

peace

Astralwalker 03-13-2009 01:36 PM

Sanat 03-13-2009 02:24 PM

Just some thoughts to consider about Obama and what is happening in the World today (a comment on the release of Alex Jones new movie: "The Obama deception"):

Remember that Alex Jones' world view paradigm and his view of government is pretty set from before. And the same has happened with a lot of people he and others have influenced. I am not saying that is bad. Not at all. That wakeupcall was and is very very needed in many cases.

If what Wilcock and other sources like Matthew is talking about is indeed true, it is very unlikely that people like Alex Jones will be able to grasp it. The momentum and heaviness of Alex Jones' world view paradigm is so large that it is not easy to "turn around" or consider otherwise. His life is basically dedicated to what he does and his view of things are pretty crystilized and clear. However, change happens fast these days.

What Wilcock, Matthew, Kryon and others are saying is that the corrupt rotten system will be turned around from within by integrous people stepping forward, and that Obama plays a major part in this process. There are very little obvious signs of this at the moment, so we will have to wait and see. My calibrations support these notions. When the level of mass consciousness is as high as now, all that cannot match that level is in a process of disintegration and giving in to something that can. Something of integrity.

Just like there were many many good people inside the Nazi regime system it is the same with the global nwo system (probably even more good people since the nwo system encompasses the whole world basically). But as long as the dark was able to suppress the Good/Light, and keep the level of mass consciousness (in the nazi countries) down by the grip of fear, all these Good people inside the system was unable to really step forward and do something.

This is not the case in todays world the way I see it. People are breaking free from the grip of fear. The level of mass consciousness has never been higher in recorded history (i.e. last 2000 years). Picture this Mass Consciousness as an "invisible organizing field" surrounding the Planet. At the moment, the physical world we see does not reflect the level of that organizing field. But that invisible field is working 24/7 through most everyone in order to bring reality up to its level of expression. It is bound to take a little time. It's very similar to healing. The dis-ease is now gone in the etheric level or "energy level" if you wish. This is the basic "unmanifested" level working 24/7 to manifest on the physical level. There will be "healing crisis" all the way up to the point where the etheric level matches the physical level. This is our world today. We are in major healing crisis, but on the etheric level the world is already healed and well.

Hidden agenda?

This ties right in to what we are doing here on this thread and with this project. We are organizing global Mass Meditations with the intent of speeding up and supporting the ongoing healing process so that it can manifest faster and smoother than what would otherwise be the case. There is no hidden agenda to this. It is plain and simple. If there was a "hidden agenda" to this the meditations would not calibrate as high as they do. Either way you are in total control of your own intent while participating. There are a lot of "hidden agendas" in this world and society, and still you chose to participate by incarnating and being alive here now did you not? As long as you are clear in your own intent no "dark force" can "hi-jack" or "mis-use" that intent. Is this not the very reason we are here? To become evermore Clear and Present in our own intent of participating in Life, as opposed to being "hi-jacked" by the of the dark forces?

Thanks,

Sanat

Samarkis 03-13-2009 03:32 PM

Blessings All!!

I will start by standing in Moderator I Am Mode here...Technoshamanic, your remark against Astralwalker was UNCALLEDFOR!!! I should hope on a Global Meditation Thread-we can have thoughtful COMPASSIONATE disagreement-not harsh words...Astralwalker has spent HOURS and HOURS to post info for the people here...And as such deserves the respect of an educator....

ALSO for those whom question the intention and direction of this Thread...
The Agenda here is to wake people up!!! The Agenda here is to let people become aware that this world is an illusion and the TRUE fact is that we are all Spiritual Beings having a Physical Experience... Please do your homework-there have been MANY sites listed to help each of you,especially before you go and post your complaints publicly-all that it shows is one whom still has much to learn... Harshness is not to be encouraged here...if you have a personal issue,pls take it up as a private e-mail or discuss with some of the moderators....

All are welcome to make and post their posters,video clips,etc...But pls do so
in a harmonious compassionate way-In this world there are MANY paths....
I personally do not appreciate when others show their shortcomings and ill manners...I send you light & Clarity & some manners...

NOW... I would like to share some info on this link made by Ramtha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dcg2CbxIMs

What ever ALIGNS with Creator...this will get the fastrak and will get the Cosmic Intervention!!! There are many that are heeding this calling and if one's actions add to HARMONY and the greater good of the World,they will get Cosmic Intervention....

Thank you Astralwalker for the great good you have started here and may many look into the deepest chambers of their hearts to look for impurities
and clean them out!!! The World is ready for new paradigms of Unconditional love from all places on this planet!!!http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...-1024x0768.jpg