Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441)

mpea 12-29-2008 10:15 PM

Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxy Girl (Post 98735)
Some of us who have been creating our personal "radiant zones" and also read here will soon be doing coordinated meditations . . . we say, "why wait? let's start now!" We're thinking about how to connect our zones into a regional node. :groupwave:

GG

Absolutely couldn't agree more but we all still need to be there at the energy points as organised via this thread, critical mass is all important. Please correct me if I am wrong Astralwalker.

Peace and blessings

Mpea

stiros 12-29-2008 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxy Girl (Post 98735)
Some of us who have been creating our personal "radiant zones" and also read here will soon be doing coordinated meditations . . . we say, "why wait? let's start now!" We're thinking about how to connect our zones into a regional node. :groupwave:

GG

Why not Galaxy Girl, you are right.
“Now” is the time, and has always been.
Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros

Robski 12-30-2008 12:27 AM

As Astralwalker and many who are undergoing the connections to decifer the mathematics of our energy grid, we should nonetheless practice the art of meditation for the enrichment of our very existence. :original:

Astralwalker 12-30-2008 02:15 AM

Dear friends,

Sorry for the delay of response. I thank you all. You are all great and I really appreciate.

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload...ge-profile.jpg

I had marked some Earth’s locations that are potentially part of the ancient grid and have spent the whole day checking the geometry, the math and the correlation between those ancient sites. I wanted to see if they were deliberately built on energetic points or not. I communicated with few people who had done this kind of research but truly the feedback was mostly already known by me.

I didn’t succeed to reach Carl Munck, it’s his life work after all, and he is among the best in the field. We hope we will establish a communication with him soon.

Also I have visited many web pages that deal with advanced research about this planetary geometry, from Star Tetrahedron grid, 19.47 degrees Hyperdimensional physics, Fibonacci sequence calculations from a certain ancient site etc., and concluded that we can indeed use some of this basic list of locations:

Uluru/Ayers Rock - Australia
Angkor Wat – Cambodia
Shaanxi Pyramids – China
Stonehenge UK
Avebury UK
Shaanxi Pyramids – China
Pyramids of Guimar – Spain
Pyramid of the Sun – Bosnia
Great Pyramid in Giza,
Machu Picchu - Peru
Caral Pyramid – Peru
Pueblo Bonito – US
Monks Mound – US
El Castilo Yucatan
Tikal – Guatemala
Teotihuacan Pyramid Mexico
The Pyramid of Cuicuilco
Great Pyramid of Cholula
Easter Island

Also I have detected something that indicates that there is a hidden energetic pattern but I can not confirm that in this moment. I will continue to search for new ways to map the invisible power grid but I suspect the final result will be on the same planetary points where they already had put their Obelisks.

http://www.suziemanley.com/july/images/lm25.jpg

I will also try to find a pattern in the magnetic anomalies in the available record of satellite images.

Summarised, concerning that it is winter, we will have to wait until late spring to start the planetary meditation with thousands of people, physically present on the sacred sites – it will probably be May 2009.

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Afl...C13062664.jpeg

But…we are not waiting for spring or summer to start with this. We have a plan of starting very soon.

http://www.insightlifeskills.co.nz/i...meditation.jpg

I had long conversation with my friend from Canada (Nick name: PhiedPiper - the audio engineer) who is also very experienced in these issues and we concluded that for a start, this is probably one of the best solutions how the planetary meditation can be achieved with the great result.

http://www.hamlet.co.uk/images/audio.jpg

I have to mention that I’m still strongly oriented that the power of our consciousness will be drastically increased when we will be physically present on places where the planetary energy is strongest, but concerning that it is winter and its very cold outside we have to change that. Not changing it permanently, just delaying it for the late spring or early summer 2009.

http://www.delandnoeticsciences.com/...oad_258853.jpg

Also there is a difference in the generated psi-energy wave when thousand human beings meditating together on one spot, and a single generated psi-energy charges that are coming from thousands of separate places.

We have also disused in great detail how we can avoid this weakness, and we have came to the same conclusion – we are going to use music.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...53f833e035.jpg

We are living in a Universe that has dynamic rhythm, a Universe which in fact is some kind of Hologram where everything contracts and expands, pulsates, where atoms are more then 99,99999999% hollow and where mostly the energies are travelling through sound and light.

Including thoughts.

So we are going to use sound to connect all of us into one giant rhythm of consciousness with the purpose to make positive changes in the planetary fractal Matrix.

My friend, will make an hour sound file (if any of you is an audio engineer you can check the file) that has to be played everywhere, where the planetary meditation will be preformed.

http://www.geocities.com/salvi1740@s...et/star100.jpg

If it will be a larger group of people meditating in some closed stadium or a single individual at home …the same music can do the “magic”!

Its like we all listening to a new planetary radio channel.

The music will be wonderful and suitable for meditation but it will also contain low alpha/high theta sound in the background.

In fact it will be 7.83 Hz Schumann Resonance high theta binaural beat.

It will help us tune better into the Planetary Psionic Field.

Please have in consideration that all this in developing stage, and it have to be discussed with others and this can be altered.

But if agreed, by everyone, my friend can make the audio file we are talking about and provide a link from where the file can be download for free.

I hope he will tune in and explain this also.

The date can be set on 8th Feb 2009. It is Sunday. People are mostly free on weekends and we can gather most.

We considered 9 Feb 2009 because its full moon and the Maya Council is performing their meditation so we could all tuned into, but its Monday and many people are at work then.

http://harmonicwealth.info/sitefiles/1000/powerso2.gif

That is why we think its good idea on 8 Feb 2009.

The starting time can be 7 PM Eastern European Time since that should work out to 12noon Eastern North America Time and 9am Western North America Time, which should be most convenient for everyone in the areas most likely to be participating.

If agreed by most of people, I will explain how the meditation can be performed. I will try to create as simple as possible and the most powerful possible.

The Audio engineer will make the audio file lasting 1 hour.

If the first file is successful then it will feel like time is altered so it will feel like much less than an hour. We are hoping for feedback from people to express whether they felt like time was changed – it should feel like much less than 1 hour.

How this can easily be done I will explain after people express their opinion about this issue.

Also it is my belief that concerning in which direction the world is going at this moment…this is the most powerful tool that we can use to make the necessary turn.

Once more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3cHPqIq6Rk

Respect,
Astralwalker

Samarkis 12-30-2008 02:41 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...d2babd857b.jpg

Astralwalker 12-30-2008 02:47 AM

Quote:

Wow!! this stuff really is making my day!! I can feel a burst of energy flowing through my bofy as I type in this post... I want to be part of this, I live in Canada and I don'T see much stuff going on here... I hope I will be able to take part of this from here.

I read some really good things on Tom Kenyon's web site... he is working with the Hathors and with his voice to heal dome parts of the earth... really interesting.

there is also DRUNVALO MELCHIZEDEK who is helping earth's kundalini rising with a group of meditation. You must read his work.

Thank you all... everybody in this thread for being here with us I feel so blessed just knowing you all exist.

Thanx AstralWalker you did an amazing work at giving birth to this movement... I see this thread like a chain reaction that expands at light speed and you are the seed.

Thanx to Kerry and Bill for everything they built so far and for trying to respect their main goal wich is getting the information out

Respect and love
Alexandre

Perseide

I had downloaded the Google energy grid that you posted on the last image, about a year ago.

It’s not good my friend. I was working on something similar about year ago and when I had installed the software I saw that is totally worthless.

Even the Great Pyramid if I recall right, was not on even one of those lay lines.

They probably release those false maps on purpose.

Anyway, thanks for your effort to help. I really appreciate.

Regards,
Astralwalker

Astralwalker 12-30-2008 02:50 AM

Quote:

Free 2012 Nexus Event ebook now available.

Given that the "elite" have a history of burning books (so to speak) and programing us with disinformation, it seemed prudent on discovering this thread to create an ebook out of this Nexus discussion that people can store on computers around the world.

With the approval of Astralwalker and Kerry (of Project Camelot/Project Avalon) much of this thread has now been turned into a free ebook (or .pdf file). It's over 300 pages so far. Updates will also be made from now on.

You can download it for free to your own computer and save it there for further reference and study while off line.

RIGHT CLICK HERE and choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" to begin the download process.

It's a fairly big file so be patient as it my not appear at first to be downloading.

Once it is downloaded, immediately do a SAVE to a folder of your choice - and THEN open it.

You will need Adobe Reader to view this file. It is available for free here.

You can also LEFT click and it will load into your current window (again, takes a while because it's big)...but then you can "Save A Copy."

Please note that the download site is independent of Astralwalker and Project Camelot/Project Avalon, so if you have any problems downloading, please do not hassle them. (PM me instead if you need a download tutorial).

Thanks Startrekka. You do not know how much I appreciate.

Respect,
Astralwalker

Astralwalker 12-30-2008 02:58 AM

Respected:

“…Robski, Galactic Girl, Paramartasaya, Stiros, Mpea, Rhythm, Jacqui D, Mudra, Swanny, Samarkis…”

Thanks guys. I really appreciate.

Its 4 AM overhear. I have to go take some rest.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...quilibrium.jpg

Light and balance to you all
Astralwalker

rhythm 12-30-2008 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astralwalker (Post 98826)
Respected:

“…Robski, Galactic Girl, Paramartasaya, Stiros, Mpea, Rhythm, Jacqui D, Mudra, Swanny, Samarkis…”

Thanks guys. I really appreciate.

Its 4 AM overhear. I have to go take some rest.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...quilibrium.jpg

Light and balance to you all
Astralwalker

You are so very welcome ,masive respect ,rhythmm

PhiedPiper 12-30-2008 03:51 AM

I had a quick item for discussion with others willing before proceeding.

This is a huge issue that came up recently in some of my other work. It really makes all the difference to have everyone try and consider their standpoint here.

I am wondering how many people at one point or another, were made to be convinced in one way or another that something was going to happen (keyword) *automatically* in 2012.

I have reason to believe there was quite a bit of disinformation being spread to suggest this was the case, when in fact I must argue that if we had all waited for something to happen, nothing would have.

Many other sources are indicating that the "event" is not located in a fixed point in time, and it is by actively working towards it together that we "pull" the event closer to us in time than it would have been otherwise. To do nothing or even to have regressed as a society, the event would be infinitely far away in the future, but by truly progressing, we will be bringing the event closer to us just as we, in a sense, move linearly towards it.

The key concept is the quality and degree of organization of information. We'll be working on rehashing an older project here, the one that preceeded this one, that has to do with understanding the difference between perceiving reality in terms of a duality (i.e. "good" and "bad", etc.) or in terms of a singularity (i.e. moving "towards the welcome" and "away from the unwelcome without looking back"), and how impossibly huge a difference switching to the latter actually makes.

In fact, I will go as far as to say it is absolutely crucial that everyone understand how to perceive reality in terms of a singularity, and that this trend gain in popularity extremely quickly as the benefits become corroborated more and more. In the transition phase, it will be important for people who have already made the transition, or are having difficulty holding the transition, to remember that since there would still be people out there believing in reality as being a duality, they would be still manifesting that kind of a reality, meaning that they would be co-creating roughly 50% of each side of the duality just as much.

Remember that to operate in a singularity will at first mean to be walking away from something, but eventually there will be nothing left to walk away from anymore, it will become an entirely new paradigm for reality. The key concept here is that this type of a scenario means that it is not at all about fighting against something, it is about working together to create a mass alternative system that is increasingly all-encompassing. It really is possible, as more and more people have had enough of the dichotomy/duality system that really just doesn't make any sense to our evolving minds.

If anyone is confused please say so and I will take all the time I can to elaborate and give examples.

This is the key mental notion to embed into the meditations and it will have an extremely powerful effect - try to imagine everything we are proposing so far, together.

take care everyone

Galaxy Girl 12-30-2008 05:00 AM

Phied Piper . . . what you share above electrified my mind as I read it! It seems to be the process required to make a quantum leap into unity consciousness. The yearning for the the new reality helps build the momentum for experiencing it more and more until there is only the soul's desire to live totally in it.

To hear some of your examples would be nice
:flowers2:

GG

Startrekka 12-30-2008 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astralwalker (Post 98821)

Respect,
Astralwalker

You're more than welcome...as are all "on board" here.

One reason I am turning this whole discussion into free downloadable ebooks (as .pdf files) is that knowledge is truly precious...and too much has been lost or twisted for too long.

I have also improved the download process so if you join the Nexus 2012 list you will be immediately advised when further upgrades/editions are ready.

(Note: This is done with approval of Project Camelot/Avalon and Astralwalker but the download is from an independent site so please don't hassle them if you have questions. Just PM me).

The "First Book of Nexus" (just speaking with tongue in cheek) can be downloaded for free at this link.

It's over 300 pages so it takes a while..but once it's fully downloaded, just do a "Save Copy."

rhythm 12-30-2008 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxy Girl (Post 98844)
Phied Piper . . . what you share above electrified my mind as I read it! It seems to be the process required to make a quantum leap into unity consciousness. The yearning for the the new reality helps build the momentum for experiencing it more and more until there is only the soul's desire to live totally in it.

To hear some of your examples would be nice
:flowers2:

GG

I like to say that my expierience is very much the same as
Galaxy Girls , in response to what you have written , thank you for
the inteligent and well thought out offering , respect rhythmm .:thumb_yello:

stiros 12-30-2008 08:02 PM

I am grateful to Astralwalker and others who are contributing in this thread.
I have a question about “meditation spots”.
I am not educated at all in this topic, but I am exploring my “spiritual gifts” only.
For example I can feel this grid of Hartmann and Curry lines, as it is called.
For me it feels like a thin curtain, and that you can move this curtain maximum 15-20 mm with your fingers touching it.
These curtains seems alive to me, because it is moving back and forth at a very slow rate.
These lines seems to be parallel and something around 5 meters between them.
And in 90 degrees angle to these lines you have another kind of similar lines.
It seems squared to me, and as a consequence that the earth is a sphere, so this can not go on forever.
It seems to me that somewhere there has to be something “not-squared”.
Is it these “not-squared” areas you are looking for?
I have heard also that in these 90 degrees crossings, you have a positive or a negative crossing.
I don't know the meaning of positive and negative crossings.
Is it possible for an individual person to use, these crossing to “inject “ life force, to Mother Earth?
If these Hartmann and Curry lines already are some kind of energy channels to Mother Earth.
Is it then possible for example to stand up on a proper crossing, align yourself in a 45 degree angle to the actual Hartmann and Curry lines, to not interfere with the current lines of Mother Earth.
And then hold your hands side-ways, palms up, and take down life force through your hands, through your body and down through your feet to Mother Earth.
At the same time probable charging yourself also.
This is just speculations, please do comment!
Comments appreciated
Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros

phireflye 12-30-2008 08:02 PM

Quote:

If it will be a larger group of people meditating in some closed stadium or a single individual at home …the same music can do the “magic”!

The music will be wonderful and suitable for meditation but it will also contain low alpha/high theta sound in the background.

Please have in consideration that all this in developing stage, and it have to be discussed with others and this can be altered.

Hello, greeting to you all here, in peace and resonance.
Interesting thread. This is very good stuff, my favorite :wub2:

May I suggest, have you considered, in addition to binaural beats, utilizing some combination of the Solfeggio frequencies, incorporating the work of Len Horowitz, also Dan Winter, HeartMath Institute, and of course James with the Energetic Heart model?

That is to say, entrainment of the group brainwaves via Heart Rate Variability biofeedback loop.....for compassion creates the coherent waveform.

Back in '95 Dan envisioned this:

Quote:

Pent and phi based wave interference by producing length harmonics which add and multiply non-destructively, also create similar infinite velocity harmonics creating the only coherent passageway through the light speed and also time barrier....

In this regard, our immediate planetary dilemma of "fractionating fractality" (loss of embeddedness) to hold atmosphere, ecosystem and gravity grid together, may in fact be most powerfully resolved by the most powerful magnetic centering device on the Earth, COLLECTIVE HUMAN LOVE.

We have watched the Lexicor, brainwave 3D harmonic analyzer color map the surface of the brain according the the zones where EEG coherence or ordered were "lighting up". This same technology may now be powerfully applied to the Earth resonant grid as one living body....

During the "Global-Link" simulcasts, we provide guided earth healing meditation, sacred dance synchronized at multiple sites, and use visual cues of the site being healed, and biofeedback of heart sonics & breath, and also the Schumann resonance electrostatics fed back from that site. As the power of millions of people visualizing and breathing together and praying, effects the magnetic harmonics of key earth grid sites, the planet can watch our collected mind heal our Earth, in real time.
Blessings to all, glad to be here with you
phireflye

:harp:

mudra 12-30-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astralwalker (Post 98806)
Dear friends,

But if agreed, by everyone, my friend can make the audio file we are talking about and provide a link from where the file can be download for free.

I hope he will tune in and explain this also.

The date can be set on 8th Feb 2009. It is Sunday. People are mostly free on weekends and we can gather most.

We considered 9 Feb 2009 because its full moon and the Maya Council is performing their meditation so we could all tuned into, but its Monday and many people are at work then.

That is why we think its good idea on 8 Feb 2009.

The starting time can be 7 PM Eastern European Time since that should work out to 12noon Eastern North America Time and 9am Western North America Time, which should be most convenient for everyone in the areas most likely to be participating.

If agreed by most of people, I will explain how the meditation can be performed. I will try to create as simple as possible and the most powerful possible.

The Audio engineer will make the audio file lasting 1 hour.

If the first file is successful then it will feel like time is altered so it will feel like much less than an hour. We are hoping for feedback from people to express whether they felt like time was changed – it should feel like much less than 1 hour.

How this can easily be done I will explain after people express their opinion about this issue.

Also it is my belief that concerning in which direction the world is going at this moment…this is the most powerful tool that we can use to make the necessary turn.

Once more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3cHPqIq6Rk

Respect,
Astralwalker

Greetings Astralwalker,

Just wanted to let you know that I agree for this special music meditation of february 29 as a premise and rehearsal of the bigger event due in may or early summer.
I am looking forward for the downloadable piece of music that Phiedpiper is kindly putting together for us.

Thank you Phiedpiper for this great gift and thank you again Astralwalker for your fantastic and meaningfull work.

Kindness
mudra

mudra 12-30-2008 11:38 PM

I came across this link to this book that can be read online titled:

Radionics
Psionics & sacred geometry

http://www.scribd.com/doc/5553564/Ra...acred-Geometry

It says there on page 17 that

" all the ancient sites are laid out on one of the line spirals (called the Fibonacci spiral)

This is a mathematical spiral that comes from a certain relationship of numbers depicting organic growth. If you study the layout and placement of all ancient temples and structures , they all lay on this Fibonacci spiral and stem from one particular point in Egypt.

The Fibonacci spiral can be seen all throughout nature (rams horn , nautilus shell, sunflower double spiral) and is the connection between music and the world around us if you study it. These "symbols " occur everywhere in the universe.

Then it goes on about the Earth energy grid etc....

Interesting material

Kindness
mudra

Antonia 12-31-2008 12:45 AM

I am so excited by this thread.... it's so real and even though I've down loaded iti n the book form...it's live and on going and happining in the now and we can all partake... Astralwalker your time and research is such a beautiful gift to us all .... I always knew in my own heart that our heart chakras and the frequencies that we produce were going to be a major factor in this major transition that we are all going to create to steer the planet and our selves to the destination of our choice... I live in ireland there are many ancient sacred sites...where would you recomend i gather with my friends on the february date??? Antonia

Astralwalker 12-31-2008 02:41 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker

Respect,
Astralwalker

You're more than welcome...as are all "on board" here.

One reason I am turning this whole discussion into free downloadable ebooks (as .pdf files) is that knowledge is truly precious...and too much has been lost or twisted for too long.

I have also improved the download process so if you join the Nexus 2012 list you will be immediately advised when further upgrades/editions are ready.

(Note: This is done with approval of Project Camelot/Avalon and Astralwalker but the download is from an independent site so please don't hassle them if you have questions. Just PM me).

The "First Book of Nexus" (just speaking with tongue in cheek) can be downloaded for free at this link.

It's over 300 pages so it takes a while..but once it's fully downloaded, just do a "Save Copy."
Thanks my friend. I’m very grateful for the trust, time and effort.

I really appreciate.

Regards,
Astralwaker

PhiedPiper 12-31-2008 02:44 AM

Hi everyone,

We are working with a new idea that will allow us to home in on a particular node/site depending on where in the world we live. This means that as the monthly meditations develop, as soon as the technical details are worked out, we may try to produce different files for each of the regional zones that we end up with. In the warmer months, people would still be encouraged to travel to their nearest site, as the project grows we might be able to use this as a method for having "hubs" to corrale the energy coming in from elsewhere in the area and redirect it up into the grid.

The Schumann resonance is the fundamental that will apply to all files, it is our basic "starting point". The way it relates to 432Hz and the Solfeggio Tones (of which, as a musician, I was finally able to determine the fundamental for) will be worked out over the first set of files. This is why we are hoping for participation and especially feedback.

If on a given month you feel a file is particularly effective, be sure to mention it! We will be trying a number of different systems and feedback is the only way to start to navigate a path as to the optimal method and means to effect these time-shifting meditations.

If all goes well, a ways further down the road I will be doing additional clininal experiments to verify EEG and other biofeedback data on all the files gathered up to that point, to double-check against any and all feedback those of you participating are kind enough to leave in the thread.

Together we can make this a truly effective project that never loses steam and really gets everyone inspired - this is not any"one"s project - it's the world's project.

The energies involved will be very real and will certainly lead us to whichever of the possible paths we end up on. Of course it is not our efforts alone that will decide this, but the joining together of many different efforts from all around the globe.

We are only one such effort, perhaps the first many have been exposed to here, but I assure you there are many other events that have been and will continue to lead up to a very large scale and coordinated effort.

For example, Astralwalker and I came across one another totally by chance, and recently enough - only about a month ago.

For the longest time I was trying to find someone else who was as determined and inspired to do what we could to really put matters into the people of the worlds hands again. I was trying to look everywhere, the place we met was the most unlikely of places to be sure.

And then finally when I was about ready to give up I came across someone who was as determined as I was.

It is the web of consciousness that is making these connections happen, and they will continue for us all.

I must say one thing before getting into singularity theory a little more deeply (I want to do the topic justice and will really take my time with that post in the way Astralwalker most kindly does with his):

We must all no longer let the darkness of the world pervade our minds, keep us thinking, our minds racing at night, wondering what will happen. The tactic being used is perpetual reinforcing of fear.

Even when we think we have it out of our minds, it might not really be. It can come sneaking back in when we are not paying attention - the worry. And as it amplifies we create more and more of it in our manifested reality. So this is certainly not the way.

This is the best brief example I could make for singularity theory before really, really getting into it. The metaphor of walking towards the "welcome" and away from the "unwelcome" works perfectly for this.

This is not to say to be naive about the darkness, we must know of it and keep an eye on it (even if it is the eyes in the back of the head and no more, so to speak). But it is very important that we do not dwell on it in our own minds.

By the same token, it is important not to overtly try to reinforce the light in an unnatural way. I see forums and places where I get a weird feeling because too much reinforcement of positivity is made to the point where it is no longer even justified. I am not saying there is anything wrong with light, but just hear me out...

---

Singularity theory does not work in terms of light and darkness. Think perhaps, instead, of music, art. Imagine going inside of it. Into a world of expression, emotion, certainly, but a realm much more saturated than simple expressions of duality/dichotomy. I am of course not talking about the formulaic, manufactured modern world of music, that tries to evoke specific emotions of empty sadness or empty upbeat happiness, but I am sure most of you know the difference.

There is only one "conspiracy theory" that is of the utmost significance - it is the one of the gradually waning of overall individual creative energy in the 20th century. Don't get me wrong, there have been still so many bursts of talent, genius, and true creativity in many areas all through the century and into the 21st, but remember that the population has also doubled or tripled!

It seems like the raw creativity has followed a straight line when it should have grown as well. This can be proven mainly when considering the reaction of artists to the many more large scale atrocities - we began to turn much of our art into commentary as to the state of our times. This is much different than when art and music exists in its abstract form, for its own sake, without commenting on anything.

Well, what I am really trying to say here is that we can reclaim the full amount of the flow of creativity energy through singularity theory. Following McKenna's TimeWave zero graph (if anyone does not know what I'm referring to, please say so and I will be sure to upload/link the graph), the last oppression of late 2008 gives way to an absolute breakthrough in the increase of novelty (remember, novelty is art and science/technology breakthrough combined), that has only one other slight upset in 2010.

This to me means that this recovery in the steady increase in novelty must have to do with the establishment of singularity theory in the collective consciousness, and all the abundant creation of art and music that will symbolize this amazing transition.

Because this is what is really happening, and it is my duty to show it in the February meditation file itself - we are going inside of our own expression, our own art and music, as time is modified by our own doing and we reclaim our full entry into a new paradigm for reality that was our original destiny.

Those who might have been afraid of entirely new parameters for reality might have tried to divert us from that course, but there was far too much inertia going back to many previous generations who left their monuments where they did and the clues for us, at least partially because they wanted the future civilization that passed through this time frame to have the best possible chance.

We will not let them down - the Tuatha de Danann, the Egyptians, the Hopi, the Mayans, the makers of the crop circles even, and all the other amazing civilizations and entities that contributed towards what is coming together for the people of our world.

Think about it this way - with singularity theory, you are not necessarily walking so simply "into the light", and "away from the darkness" - this actually keeps us trapped because at the lowest levels of our mental programming, we are still thinking in terms of opposites and duality.

We are instead moving away from the greatly exaggerated concept of "light and darkness" altogether, and moving into the *colour*, and yes we will have to reinvent the way we use our languages to represent this shift in paradigm (you can start now if you carefully monitor the way you use your language(s)).

We are moving into a foundation for reality that understands that the rotation of the planet, both in relation to the sun and around the sun, and the moon, is the time of *these objects*, not us. We can define our sense of time relative to these objects in one sense, but we can also let go of our sense of time in another - these objects are bound to "linear time", not us!

When we fully integrate into the reality where we understand that time does not truly exist for us, and never will, we will have fully made our transition.

In the meantime, we will continue to improve the intensity of these specially constructed meditation files to allow us all together to experience increasingly potent doses of altered time together, as many-within-one.

Astralwalker 12-31-2008 03:03 AM

Respected Stiros,

All your questions are very good. Here is the link that contains a possible answer to most of your questions:

http://users.telenet.be/wouterhagens.../grids_uk.html

Quote:

Is it possible for an individual person to use, these crossing to “inject “ life force, to Mother Earth?
My humble opinion is this:

- We are living in a Holographic Universe. It’s all connected. It’s very similar to computer Windows.

You can visualize and tune into almost everything. That stands for absorbing, projecting or injecting energy.

You can inject life force energy to Mother Earth from everywhere, but most easily and most powerfully when you are on the planetary acupuncture spot or you are standing on the exact line of the grid.

There are many sensitive people who can sense this lines and the direction in which the energy flows.

Love, Freedom and Truth

Astralwalker

Astralwalker 12-31-2008 03:08 AM

Quote:

Greetings Astralwalker,

Just wanted to let you know that I agree for this special music meditation of february 8 as a premise and rehearsal of the bigger event due in may or early summer. I am looking forward for the downloadable piece of music that Phiedpiper is kindly putting together for us.

Thank you Phiedpiper for this great gift and thank you again Astralwalker for your fantastic and meaningfull work.

Thank you Mudra. I hope the people will see the importance and purpose of this.

I hope Phiedpiper will create the audio file soon.

Regards,
Astralwalker

Astralwalker 12-31-2008 03:13 AM

Phireflye,

Blessings to YOU also, it’s honour to be with you people.

Astralwalker

Astralwalker 12-31-2008 03:15 AM

Quote:

Mudra>>
I came across this link to this book that can be read online titled:

Radionics
Psionics & sacred geometry

http://www.scribd.com/doc/5553564/Ra...acred-Geometry

It says there on page 17 that

" all the ancient sites are laid out on one of the line spirals (called the Fibonacci spiral)

This is a mathematical spiral that comes from a certain relationship of numbers depicting organic growth. If you study the layout and placement of all ancient temples and structures , they all lay on this Fibonacci spiral and stem from one particular point in Egypt.

The Fibonacci spiral can be seen all throughout nature (rams horn , nautilus shell, sunflower double spiral) and is the connection between music and the world around us if you study it. These "symbols " occur everywhere in the universe.

Then it goes on about the Earth energy grid etc....
Thanks for shearing Mudra. Great info. I really appreciate.

Respect,
Astralwalker

Astralwalker 12-31-2008 03:32 AM

Antonia>>

Quote:

I live in ireland there are many ancient sacred sites...where would you recomend i gather with my friends on the february date??? Antonia
Thank you for your words Antonia. I really appreciate.

I believe the Ireland holds many ancient sacred sited. If I were you I would considered Newgrange.

http://www.123celtic-irish-jewelry.c...700%5B1%5D.jpg

http://witcombe.sbc.edu/sacredplaces/newgrange.html

But I'm sure there are many other sacred sites that you can tune into the planetary psionic field in the time of the global meditation event.

Take care
Astralwalker