Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 01:14 AM   #27
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Does anyone know anything about Lucifer, Hathor, Akhenaten, Moses, Josephus, and Amen Ra? Who has been the God of This World for thousands of years? I don't mean to be destructive of legitimate religious devotion and religious people. I simply wish to pull back the veil concealing the Most Holy Place of the Earthly Sanctuary...and view the Shekinah and the Ark of the Covenant.

Perhaps the historical deities were necessary...in the absence of the Founders, Ancients, or the Creator God of the Universe. I just think that we need to see theology without mystery, hocus-pocus, or mumbo-jumbo. We need to grow-up...and collectively be the elites and the gods. We need to become Hyper Responsible. This won't be easy.

Egypt may be at the center of the Holy Bible and at the center of the Jewish and Christian religions. Ralph Ellis has done some interesting research. Please consider the following links in the context of this thread:

A. http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/rellis.htm
B. http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/rellis2.htm

Very little of what I am interested in seems to resonate with anyone else. I really feel like I'm from another planet...and not just in ancient history...but more recently. I doubt that this is true...but that's how I feel. Nothing feels right. Everything seems out of place. I don't fit anywhere. But perhaps that's a common feeling.

I keep visualizing a young black (or pigmented) female, dressed as an Egyptian Pharoah...speaking with an English accent...living in an underground Stargate Temple (in Egypt?)...who has been the God of This World for thousands of years. I see reptilian beings in this Stargate Temple...but I can't figure out who's really in charge...or how they really relate to this young woman. I imagine the soul of this goddess reincarnating (or soul transferring) into a new body every few years...so that this goddess is perpetually youthful (late teens or early twenties?) and beautiful. I further imagine no memory loss or lapse in the soul transferrence process. The level of knowledge and refinement might be unbelievable. I sense huge spiritual activity...but I can't figure out if this is mostly good or mostly evil. Do reptilians control the God of This World...or is it the other way around? Is the God of This World a Goddess? Or...a Human Extraterrestrial from Sirius...the Prince of Sirius? Might a study of Hathor get us close to who has really been at the center of everything on Earth...for thousands of years? Is Hathor really Lucifer? Are we Fallen Angels (in the view of the Pleiadians)? Might this hypothetical goddess control the Deep Underground Military Bases, the Secret Space Program...and the entire Solar System? I simply seek understanding in this matter. I am NOT on a witch-hunt. I want to be a builder...and not a destroyer. We need to build on what has preceeded this current age. The Zeitgeist must be Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...from which all blessings will flow...unless the Galactic PTB forbid it.

Disclosure is all about Theology and Ancient Egypt...not just UFO's and Reptilians. Could Anna in the new 'V' series really be Hathor/Lucifer? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahjPQjQGdbU Think about it...but don't go crazy...like me.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-18-2009 at 04:18 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote