Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #179
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Thank-you Gnosis5. A few years ago...I wouldn't have taken your last post seriously...but now I'm getting the picture of ancient technology, and of very human Gods and Goddesses. The modern priests and preachers put Angel Dust in the air-conditioning system! The perceived absence of the Founders really bothers me. Could Amen Ra be representative of (or the equivalent of) the Founders? They really keep us guessing...don't they? My guess is that the real Universal History is so terrible...that 'they' have tried to spare us the anguish...while we evolve ethically, spiritually, and emotionally to the point where we can handle the truth. I'm hoping we are at that point presently. I really think that complete disclosure will hit us like 10 tons of bricks...and that it will be almost unbearable. I really hope I'm wrong. Sometimes I think the camps are for those who can't handle the truth. I may be one of those people. Just give me a padded room with a view!

Hey guys and gals...save the drama for your mamma! Not on my thread!! If I were a moderator...I'd just ban everyone who didn't agree with me!! It's amazing how much we can talk about...if and only if...we don't make it personal.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-05-2010 at 03:34 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote