Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 10:08 PM   #182
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Thank-you Gnosis5. A few years ago...I wouldn't have taken your last post seriously...but now I'm getting the picture of ancient technology, and of very human Gods and Goddesses. The modern priests and preachers put Angel Dust in the air-conditioning system! The perceived absence of the Founders really bothers me. Could Amen Ra be representative of (or the equivalent of) the Founders? They really keep us guessing...don't they? My guess is that the real Universal History is so terrible...that 'they' have tried to spare us the anguish...while we evolve ethically, spiritually, and emotionally to the point where we can handle the truth. I'm hoping we are at that point presently. I really think that complete disclosure will hit us like 10 tons of bricks...and that it will be almost unbearable. I really hope I'm wrong. Sometimes I think the camps are for those who can't handle the truth. I may be one of those people. Just give me a room with a view!

Hey guys and gals...save the drama for your mamma! Not on my thread!! If I were a moderator...I'd just ban everyone who didn't agree with me!! It's amazing how much we can talk about...if and only if...we don't make it personal.

Namaste
It is only an actuality that is no longer taken seriously by anyone

In my own history as a being I see that I created multiple images or archetypes and my fixation on present day archetypes is symptomatic of my need to know the creator, namely me. Decision upon decision I became the fantastic creation/archetype and drew further and further into layered unconsciousness of who I really am. I came here feet first and I am going back head first, all the wiser.

For example, my current fixation in the long queue of archetypes is on a Divine Feminine or Divine Mother archetype. I always hold out until the last possible moment the realization that I (moi!?) created the dang'ed thing.

Don't get me wrong, I like pretty statues and archetypes and gargoyles as much as anyone and I'm simply releasing my fixation on them. Maybe I'm going to end up being fixated on who I really am -- a "0", lol!
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote