Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 04:04 AM   #220
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Thank-you for the extra effort BROOK! Anna Hayes has some interesting things to say about Thoth...about evolving really well before blowing it!

I think I just need to read a good book on Egyptology...and a great book on the Gods and Goddesses in all cultures and religions. The theory remains on the table...that there may be a single Goddess who rebelled against a Pleaidian God (killing this God, who was possibly Amen Ra)...and who brought a portion of the Human Race to Earth...on Battlestar Moon...and who created most of the Gods, Goddesses, Theologies, and Governments...throughout history (including Atlantean and contemporary history)...and who even may have written the writings attibuted to William Shakespeare (although this last speculation might be the biggest stretch of all!). The Reptilians are the Wild Card! I mean no disrespect in my speculations. If this Goddess exists presently...I would like to meet her...but I won't kneel!

Even if the preceding paragraph is utter rubbish...it may be a good place to begin when considering the broad sweep of history in hot pursuit of a Universal Theory of Universal History.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-01-2010 at 04:16 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote