Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Halls of Amenti

Deep in Earth’s heart lie the Halls of Amenti,
far ‘neath the islands of sunken Atlantis,
Halls of the Dead and halls of the living,
bathed in the fire of the infinite ALL.

Far in a past time, lost in the space time,
the Children of Light looked down on the world.
Seeing the children of men in their bondage,
bound by the force that came from beyond.
Knew they that only by freedom from bondage
could man ever rise from the Earth to the Sun.

Down they descended and created bodies,
taking the semblance of men as their own.
The Masters of everything said after their forming:

“We are they who were formed from the space-dust,
partaking of life from the infinite ALL;
living in the world as children of men,
like and yet unlike the children of men.”

THOTH the Atlantean

I, THOTH, the Atlantean, master of mysteries,
keeper of records, mighty king, magician,
living from generation to generation,
being about to pass into the halls of Amenti,
set down for the guidance of
those that are to come after,
these records of the mighty wisdom of Great Atlantis.

In the great city of KEOR on the island of UNDAL,
in a time far past, I began this incarnation.
Not as the little men of the present age did
the mighty ones of Atlantis live and die,
but rather from aeon to aeon did they renew
their life in the Halls of Amenti where the river of life
flows eternally onward.

A hundred times ten
have I descended the dark way that led into light,
and as many times have I ascended from the
darkness into the light my strength and power renewed.

Now for a time I descend,
and the men of KHEM (Khem is ancient Egypt)
shall know me no more.

But in a time yet unborn will I rise again,
mighty and potent, requiring an accounting
of those left behind me.

From 'Voyage to Egypt'
Opening the Amenti Light-Code Seals

All manifest forms are built upon unseen templates of light and sound called morphogenetic fields. Morphogenetic fields of light and sound composed of set of electro-tonal standing wave patterns called scalar waves. The planetary morphogenetic field is a scalar grid, divided into sections called Planetary Shields. Certain portions of the Planetary Shields control inter-dimensional Star-Gates that have been dormant for thousands of years, due to Geomantic Light-Code Seals (electro-magnetic frequency seals) placed on them by the Ancient Priests of Ur and visiting Stellar Races. The Star Gate Seals could be opened only after the opening of the Arc of the Covenant, which occurred on June 26, 1998 at 3:46 p.m. It is now time to begin releasing the Star Gate Seals of the Giza Complex, which will set in motion the opening of the Halls of Amenti and Halls of Records. When a Seal releases, its dormant standing scalar wave patterns come to life in the Planetary Shields. The 1st Star Gate Seal is the 8th dimensional Seal of Orion. Releasing the Seal of Orion "awakens" the corresponding dormant standing scalar wave patterns, the "Flame of Orion", within the Planetary Shields, activating the Orion Star Gate of Giza. The Seal of Orion also exists within the human body. Awakening the Flame of Orion within the human body begins activation of the higher chakra centers (8-15), the KA and dormant DNA codes. Awakening the planetary and personal Flame of Orion is a process called Keylontic Morphogenetic Science. An ancient Soul group called the Keepers of the Eternal Flame was appointed by the Priests of Ur as Guardians of the Amenti star Gate Seals. This soul group reincarnates on earth during time periods when the Star Gates can be opened. The period of 2000-2017 is the first time the Star Gates can fully open in over 200,000 years. During this journey we will use Advanced Ascension Mechanics as taught in the ancient Egyptian, sumerian and Essene mystical schools, to awaken the Flame of Orion within the Giza complex and within the bio-energetic fields of those attending.
Discover the Secrets of Amenti, the forbidden knowledge of our race's Stellar Origins and intended evolutionary destiny, as revealed by the Keepers of the Flame Melchizedek Cloister. Go deep inside our heart and ask "The Still Small Voice Within' if you have an ancient appointment with destiny to be on this sacred voyage.

Last edited by BROOK; 01-10-2010 at 07:40 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote