View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 08:49 PM   #10
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Open Letter to the Beings of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Thank-you Antonia. I know I'm playing with fire...and I know that I don't know what I'm doing...but I don't know what else to do. I lost my faith...and I'm trying to put something in it's place. This is more about me trying to evolve than anything. Hopefully this is an appropriate place to do something like this.

Namaste
I applaud you Ortho for your dedication to the future of our beautiful Earth home. I have read through this thread and briefed over your linked thread, The United States of the Solar System, both of which have really touched me. I have also watched the 5-part video series of G. Edward Griffin, who also has a suggestion for a positive and helpful way forward for this planet. What has affected me most, is your unusual heartfelt ability to share your thoughts on line.

I am slowly studying the Declaration of Human Sovereignty texts and beginning to allow a mental picture to form that will embrace the all and not the few. I am also studying the writings that describe various universal civilizations. As you well know, this is beyond a complicated issue.

The origin of the Earth species has been claimed by several different universal systems. I have read about three distinct off-Earth planetary/star system groups whose ancestors seeded, propagated and watched over the slow but steady advancement of the inhabitants of our Earth. Interplanetary wars have been fought over this very control. Our origins have been well documented to have been other than the biblical account.

Therefore, the very first question that we must ask ourselves while establishing a new basis for the continuation of our species is: Who Are We? What is our heritage? To whom/what do we owe allegiance? From whom/what must we gain independence if necessary? Will we want to gain independence? Will we want to include our planetary brothers and sisters because we are a part of them? Some of these are here on the earth and have been since time began. Some pass us on the city streets. Some are walking the halls of the Pentagon. Some of these live under the surface of our Earth and in the mountains and in the oceans. They are us. We are them. How do we not include?

Personally, I am of the opinion that the initial form and content of the United States Constitution, the formation of a Republic btw, was good for the people when formed. However, its forced morphed formation hasn't served the people for many generations and will not do so into the future. We, as a nation, might look into the possibility of what G. Edward Griffin terms, A Protectorate, of which I am not familiar. I do not believe that a government serves the people or will ever serve the people.

This, by the way, is not an attempt to overthrow the current government. THAT, has already been accomplished by the very ones who are currently in control. The people of this country are simply innocent bystanders. We are not represented and I seriously doubt that we have ever been represented.

This on-going discussion is a wonderful method to share thoughts and opinions and receive input, however brief, from people around the globe. Thank you for starting this thread.
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote