orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Very interesting.

Ok what do the masons really know?

Look at this 1st degree tracing board.

It shows the pleiades pointing to the star of Ra. Then down from this is Jacobs' ladder. It also shows the pillars (struts) that Ptah made. Now if we can just connect all of these dots.
The Stairway to Heaven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcL---4xQYA What did Led Zeppelin know...and when did they know it? Pay close attention to the words. Siriusly. Who exactly is the "Lady We All Know"? One (or all) of the ladies we have been discussing on this thread? Is a Lady We All Know...Behind Most of What We Know? Very Siriusly. Hail Mary...Mother of the Gods and Goddesses...and the Mediatrix between Humanity and the Interdimensional Reptilians Loyal to Ra (Amen)? I ask these questions with the utmost respect toward all of those (Human and Otherwise) who have attempted to do the right thing throughout Universal History. I'm trying to deal with these topics in a non-triumphalistic manner. I just want to determine the truth...in a very low-key and informal manner...and then move on to bigger and better things. Can anyone say 'Amen'? Oh never mind!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-13-2010 at 07:07 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote