View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 03:11 PM   #22
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anti Gravity Research And The Missing Dr. Ning Li

Matt provided me this link as his explanation as to why he doesn't believe gravity is exclusively electromagnetic:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shad...roject124.html

It would seem as though graviity and EM are shadows of each other.

The article is a good article, condensing the Wallace to Li timeline quite nicely. It is frustrating that the conclusion left us with questions, not answers:

Quote:
Is a time varying gravitomagnetic field generated in the Tampere disk due to the horizontal time varying magnetic field used to rotate the disk, and does this result in a time varying gravitoelectric field in the disk, and possibly also in the space surrounding the disk, and could this result in exclusion of the earth's primary background gravitoelectric field as claimed by Henry Wallace? In addition, questions remain as to whether the gravitomagnetic field (from the Maxwell-like gravity equations) is of a large enough magnitude to produce the effects reported by Podkletnov and Wallace.
The big question, alluded to in this paper, is what it will take for non-specialized fields of physics to begin discussing gravity. I would suppose providing the analogue of the Maxwell equations being applied to gravity would be a good start.

Compartmentalization and specialization...it is killing creativity. In business one thing that we really focus on is communication. Between departments, employees, tiers of management...communication is what makes a business grow (well...one of the things). The lack thereof is stifling scientific progress.

There are hints at further extrapolations of Maxwells equations that have been suppressed. Being a mathematical novice, I certainly cannot contend that notion either way. But I do make note of it until proven otherwise.
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote