View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 04:12 AM   #15
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy

OK, this post can be moved to a new thread in spirituality if needed, but I hope a link is left here.

I know many discount the bible, especially the OT, but I find many gems therein.

This should shine some light:

Genesis 4:10-12

10The Lord said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground. 11Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. 12When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth.”

So Cain cannot grow food and he is a nomad (tent dweller).

Here is 1chr 2:55

55 and the clans of scribes who lived at Jabez: the Tirathites, Shimeathites and Sucathites. These are the Kenites who came from Hammath, the father of the house of Recab.

Now see Jeremiah 35:1 (read the whole chapter though after reading the curse put upon Cain and look up the meaning of Kenite)

1This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord during the reign of Jehoiakim son of Josiah king of Judah: 2“Go to the Recabite family and invite them to come to one of the side rooms of the house of the Lord and give them wine to drink.”

Keep reading and see what they do in regards to drinking wine and how they live. Oh, they are VERY obedient to their father. Then note verses 6-11:

6But they replied, “We do not drink wine, because our forefather Jonadab son of Recab gave us this command: ‘Neither you nor your descendants must ever drink wine. 7Also you must never build houses, sow seed or plant vineyards; you must never have any of these things, but must always live in tents. Then you will live a long time in the land where you are nomads.’ 8We have obeyed everything our forefather Jonadab son of Recab commanded us. Neither we nor our wives nor our sons and daughters have ever drunk wine 9or built houses to live in or had vineyards, fields or crops. 10We have lived in tents and have fully obeyed everything our forefather Jonadab commanded us. 11But when Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon invaded this land, we said, ‘Come, we must go to Jerusalem to escape the Babyloniana and Aramean armies.’ So we have remained in Jerusalem.”

HINT: Jerusalem is in Judea. I wonder what they called people who lived in Judea?

Matthew chapter 23:29-36

29“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32Fill up, then, the measure of the sin of your forefathers!

33“You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34Therefore I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.

Gee, who killed Abel? Cain, the Kenite killed Abel and he is their forefather, and look at his curse again!

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

If you think that was all figurative, you miss the whole plot. There is a negative side of prophesy and the Kenites fulfill it. Many talk of the NWO trying to bring about the biblical Armageddon, well maybe they have to. Maybe they are driven to it, and in so doing are many lessons to be learned.

There is much more to this study, but these are the basics.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote