View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 01:40 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Dr. Pete Peterson Thread

I have listened to the two radio shows that Bill and Kerry did since their interview with Dr. Otis Peterson. In case you did not notice, Bill posted up a link to an article about Dr. Peterson on the Camelot home page. This guy is legitimate.

I personally believe Dan Burisch, and Henry Deacon, and even David Wilcock's contact Daniel. However, to the non-intuitive on looker all of these witnesses could just as easily have vivid imaginations. Because all of the work they did was so deep in the black, there really is no definitive material way to tell if they are who they say they are.

That is where Dr. Peterson is different. He is an established scientific inventor and his accomplishments are well documented. All you have to do is Google Dr. Otis Peterson and you get a pretty good overview of the work he did in plain site. This interview is as close as anyone can come to talking with one of the true scientific icons of the late 20th and early 21st century.

Once this interview starts populating the internet via the final cut video, it will probably help to serve as the catalyst for the coming unveiling of hidden things. I am eagerly awaiting the interview to be posted on Camelot. I can hardly wait.

Last edited by Karen; 08-05-2009 at 08:41 PM. Reason: OP request correct error
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote