View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 02:32 PM   #325
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
Before i continue, the following points are intended as constructive criticisms.

1) i do not likek the design of the invitation, looks a bit airy fairy to me. Should the design not be a bit more neutral in it's appearance so as to aim to appeal to a wider audience?

2) Is this individial( the right person to manage this? I work for a company that deal with events and publications so i have some knoweldge of the work required to make the necessary arrangments for large sized gatherings. It would not be fair or reasonable to expect one person to co-ordinate thousands of people globally!!

If this will be pulled off successfully then i suggest that people wishing to help set this up, do the following.

SEND your CV (with/without as many personal details as you like) then send this to the owners of this forum or astralwalker.

Then, from that a team should be appointed with clear objectives, time frames and responsibilities. This should be co-ordinated with regular meetings (perhaps over software like Windows Live Messenger, AIM etc)

Then you have a better chance of pulling this off. So far though, a girly, airy fairy design does more to put me off, because i can see this isn't being done properly.... YET!

In addition much more time needs to be allocated to set this up. I suggest allowing 12 months to make arrangements and then set a date 6 months in. By this point you will be better aware of any delays elsewhere that could hold the show up so to speak.
thegreat1 ,

Thank you for your remarks and offer to help.
We are gratefull to the work Samarkis did and it fits the purpose well so far.
However the whole project is still under construction and that means there is room for improvement.
New constructive ideas are very welcome.
If you have some project in mind for the event please go ahead and submit to us.

kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote