View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #1225
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Blessings All!!

I will start by standing in Moderator I Am Mode here...Technoshamanic, your remark against Astralwalker was UNCALLEDFOR!!! I should hope on a Global Meditation Thread-we can have thoughtful COMPASSIONATE disagreement-not harsh words...Astralwalker has spent HOURS and HOURS to post info for the people here...And as such deserves the respect of an educator....

ALSO for those whom question the intention and direction of this Thread...
The Agenda here is to wake people up!!! The Agenda here is to let people become aware that this world is an illusion and the TRUE fact is that we are all Spiritual Beings having a Physical Experience... Please do your homework-there have been MANY sites listed to help each of you,especially before you go and post your complaints publicly-all that it shows is one whom still has much to learn... Harshness is not to be encouraged here...if you have a personal issue,pls take it up as a private e-mail or discuss with some of the moderators....

All are welcome to make and post their posters,video clips,etc...But pls do so
in a harmonious compassionate way-In this world there are MANY paths....
I personally do not appreciate when others show their shortcomings and ill manners...I send you light & Clarity & some manners...

NOW... I would like to share some info on this link made by Ramtha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dcg2CbxIMs

What ever ALIGNS with Creator...this will get the fastrak and will get the Cosmic Intervention!!! There are many that are heeding this calling and if one's actions add to HARMONY and the greater good of the World,they will get Cosmic Intervention....

Thank you Astralwalker for the great good you have started here and may many look into the deepest chambers of their hearts to look for impurities
and clean them out!!! The World is ready for new paradigms of Unconditional love from all places on this planet!!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote