View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 07:33 AM   #1119
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 View Post
Namaste Samarkis

Thankyou again for your wisdom i have already registered at http://www.healingexperiment.com/ but as of yet have not made any contact with ground crew as i am yet unsure as to where i feel i should be.

I have a strong feeling /impulse for Ireland but not to a specific location i am currently researching same.
However i will be at one of the designated sites on may 9th.

Having read your last post there is something i now wish to speak of,an experince i had last week i will try stick to the point and explain best i can but i tend to ramble a bit.

I had been followin this thread for several weeks researching posts spending many a long hour in awe and suspense.
I hade shared some of my findings with friend @family to mixed receptions but all positive dependant on how you percieve.#
My parner and mother to my son @ daughter was quite scared and the thought of mayan end date and most of tabloid info.
Her mind is now more open as i share the information i find but yet i tend to show the positve .
One afternnon last week i was watching a documentary whilst Jayne was playing wih Joshua i was running between rooms relaying programe snippits that tied to research.
Then i had this amazing virtually undescribable feeling as i finished uttering a few word to myself.
I will try to describe:when my daughter was born the second she was brought into our lives that feeling the rush of energies within you of joy awe relief .That feeling the first few seconds you know how intense that feeling is it was kind of like that a feeling you cant describe to someone unless they have felt it also.
That is the feeling i got as i uttered the words " I a Truthseeker".
That few seconds i described before was intensified my body shaked
i felt pure joy i wept as i felt this surge my entire body .
I was unsure of what to say to Jayne but could not and did not want to keep this to myself.
As i tried to explain to my partner she just hugged me and i could really feel her presence /aura?my son joined in the "group hug" as we call it and again these energies rose but felt controlled.
My partner said my heart was pounding out my chest when she held me and looked concered as stated it was not my heart but was more to the right above solar plexus below chest unsure medical name ? so she took my pulse on my wrist which if anything was a little slow.Then she felt this pulsating in my body and there was a look of bewilderment followed by a smile chuckle hug the feling lasted about an hour or so a reduced ebbed away slowly.

When i read your post i thoght i would read pdf mentioned before my next post .
Then i read the opening page:

Quote:It’s a kind of “fast path” back to full conscious awareness that will help you find the lightning flash of your own divine inspiration.

I have wanted to post my experience for a few days but was slow in forth coming.
HAving read this i could not wait any longer is this what i experinced? when i ask myself i know that it is i have wondered all my life what my greater purpose was, i have Found it or at least the starting point of an amazing journey i humbaly give gratitude to Astralworker,Mudra,Samarkis and all at the Nexus thread who helped me achieve this NAMASTE my Friends Namaste.I know now that i must help other to realise there own experience.
From the most humble of actions of every day life to collective oneness that we are.

If anybody has info on Truthseekers you knowledge would greatly be appreciated.
We research alone and learn as one

Truthseeker360
Love @ Light
Blessings!!

I congratulate you that you have opened your Chakras!! You did do it quickly and so your body accelerated as you did so!! If you feel body aches or a bit of dis-orientation(like you are stepping on two different grounds!!) This is your clearing old energies!!!To access the fabric of consciousness will take time,my friend...Have patience though-it is worth the work!! Many that have learned or meditated a long time have not accessed this yet(myself included)

Some have accessed this point by shamanic herbs(which is why PTB make it more illegal in most places more than street drugs!!!) Others have had near death experiences that allows the Pineal Gland to activate and their higher self or Guides sent them back to finish their purpose on Earth....Some have been tenacious and do not have family or heavy schedules that they can work on meditations with frequencies and detoxes,etc and have been successful!! A rare number just have a "gift"!!! All I can say is that if your visions do not look psychodelic....and it is always when the body is prone..
you probably have not activated yet!!

No worries though!!! Many are working toward this and it is IMPORTANT to prepare your body and mind with knowledge,to de-program past views & energies,to do emotional clearing,make changes that are condusive to your new vantage point-the rest will come!!! And just relax in your knowing Truth!!!

Much Love & Light to you & your family!!!
Sara
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote