View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 12:41 PM   #1986
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

6.2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer.

From Russia (with love ) ... through WhiteHorse.

Do you know what the Russian STAR refers to?

Tsar (STAR) or czar (CAESAR) Emperor

The name tsar was used in reference to Russia's ambitions to become an Orthodox "Third Rome" after The Fall of Constantinople (APPLE I) The siege lasted from Thursday, 5 April 1453 until Tuesday, 29 May 1453 (according to the Julian Calendar)

Last Tsar - Nicholas II of Russia - His official title was Nicholas II, Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias and he is currently regarded as Saint Nicholas the Passion-Bearer by the Mos-cow Patriarchate of the Russian Orthodox Church.

RUSSIAN STAR - STAR CITY (as in the one on MARS)
STAR CITY is a military research and training facility (Military Unit 26266 or в/ч 26266) in the closed urban-type settlement of Zvyozdny gorodok in Moscow Oblast, Russia, located near Shchyolkovo some 32 kilometers (20 mi) north-east of Moscow. Cosmonauts have lived and trained in Star City at the Gagarin Cosmonauts Training Centre (GCTC) (COAST TO COAST) since the 1960s

Sister city - Nassau Bay, Texas Houston ...

I'll tie it together later

Just had another thought ...

Peter I the Great - He carried out a policy of modernization and expansion that transformed the Tsardom of Russia into a 3-billion acre Russian Empire, a major European power.

The Bronze Horseman - is an equestrian statue of Peter the Great ... The statue is now one of the symbols of Saint Petersburg, in much the same way that the Statue of Liberty is a symbol of New York City.
PETER THE GREAT - Rider of the horse and SAINT PETER - Weilder of the key

Last edited by iainl140285; 01-26-2010 at 01:24 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote