View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 11:05 PM   #61
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone else felt a positive shift lately?

A couple weeks ago, a lot of things started to change for me. I can feel the energy around me so much more, man sometimes it's really intense!! But I've been doing a lot to fill my room with love and it's working, I can feel fear dissolving through what I do! I am seeing the time between cause and affect, I can feel the instability of fear, love is the answer! See with eyes unclouded! We, the aware, are becoming even more aware! Those unaware are becoming aware! I have been so concerned earlier this year and now I feel this calmness, this stillness, this peace. My name is Olivia, which means peace, my sister's name is Nadia which means Hope. As pessimistic as I have been my whole life, I have never allowed myself to feel so much peace, so much of myself, so much love, til recent days. I am in love with everything, with all, we are one, we are beautiful! We are love manifested I realized I always had hope! I always had love within me. Things really seem to be speeding up. The only way I can make sense of it is that I, along with many others, are witnessing the end of time itself! These are such exciting times, and it's getting better Love, Peace, Harmony <3 <3 <3

"Look within. Be still. Free from fear and attachment, Know the sweet joy of the way." ~Buddha
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote