View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #1606
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
If you read the story behind "Fire the Grid" and see how it spread like wildfire from just that website and managed to gather millions of people in mass meditation I think we can conclude that that event was "divinely inspired". Things just don't spread that way to that many people without some "support" from "the Matrix".

I suggest the second meditation on july 28 in total synchronisity with Fire the Grid II. People may meditate just how they like. The release of energy and power that day will be an enormous boost either way.

If we could somehow get a certain percentage of those people participating in that to meditate each week it would be great. Fire the Grid is like a boost effect, while Nexus is more of a steady thing which is growing.

In my view the more people the better. 7000-8000 people is great. 1 million people is even better. But everything has an effect. Even 1 single person alone has a great effect. We all came here agreeing to take in a certain amount of darkness/ignorance from the mass consciousness and transmute that into Light/Understanding. Meditation helps us in that "inner alchemical process", but it really is a 24/7 job.
Yep, I do not see why not. Its great idea.
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote