View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 03:35 AM   #4
ExpandingTruth

Default Re: Financial Collapse: Who is Driving This Bus?

Hi Rocky,

No judgement coming from me here. I have much respect for yours and others situations and beliefs.

I agree that forums are a great way for everyone to express and resonate with each other. My post was with the intention of offering a perspective which may or may not inspire others to pause and perhaps expand their own thoughts to new places.

My intention was not to direct yours or others thoughts to a specifc ending point of view, rather it is to offer the idea of a moment of pause in that you may choose to search for your own truths with the personal intentions of finding some releif. Only you can do this for yourself.

Try not to take what I write on here literally or personal.

Words don't teach. And I am not intending to be a teacher here, rather an inspiration to expanding thoughts and perspectives.

Everyone is who they are and what they believe based on thier own experiences. Everyone interprets through their own beliefs and emotions. Embracing this will bring to anyone much relief.

We don't have to separate ourselves here on a forum, or in real life, into like belief groups and only focus on a resonant perspective. Our diversity in opinions and beliefs is necessary in order for us to know who we are, and what we want and don't want. We can agree or disagree and still inspire each other.

It can be a revelation if you choose to embrace this, and then you find doors open, things start changing for the better. The energy put into defending ones beliefs can relax and shift towards other things.

Again, I'm not evangelizing here - I'm offering the opportunity, if you choose to, to inspire you and others to pause and be open to taking your thoughts in an expanding direction.

Be Love,
ExpandingTruth

PS. Sometimes I ride the coaster, I like the front - maybe I'll see you there!