View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:01 PM   #8
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Camelot Effect

Howdy Pilot,

The internet and looking up this kind of information has me in a kind of spell as well. I try to focus on the positive subjects as of not to feed the other stuff too much.

Last july I started on a two month solo walking trip through France (starting from the Belgian border with France down to the north of Spain). It was hard, it was difficult, it was exciting, it was fun and I was on a wave of higher vibrations with synchronisities happening all the time.

I promised myself to impliment the attitude I had over there in my hometown. The first two weeks I stayed positive, but soon I felt like I was falling back into the trap of thinking people just don't want positivity. They don't want to get in contact with you, because they're all wrapped up in their busy lives and most of them don't have a clue of what is going on. In short, I was playing Mister Dualistic, just the thing I was trying to avoid.

So the second part of that trap got me into playing Christ spreading the message (H1N1 - just the vaccine info, not the WHO stuff) (climategate), first with a certain urgency, afterwards with an unconditional mind- and heartset. That worked better, but I still found myself sitting days and days behind this computer, my new drug. Hallelujah, my girlfriend is open to the information and we can talk about it, but she gets frustrated with my monitor staring behavior at times. So I agreed to temper it down to an hour or so a day.

But if I evaluate even this 'reduced methadon-styled computer addiction', I have to conclude it doesn't make me much happier. Yes the higher vibrational posts and the recent communication with like-minded Camelotties-Avalonians bring moments of peace and a occassional rise in frequency, but I still feel lonely (not because I don't have any friends, but because I can't seem to communicate with them on subjects which I believe to be so crucial).

So the thought of switching this thing off and focussing more on meditation, walking, etc... has been dancing in my head as well... what was I going to say further?... well, I'll part from this typing board, electric brain and square screen 'till the middle of january as well... just to see what happens...

This is beginning to look like a revolt!

Peace out and c y'all somewhere in january!
I wish you all a fun 2010 with more and more people waking up joining heartforces!

xxdA.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote