View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:29 AM   #3099
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

As I said before, the only thing we can do is respect and support the decision of Astralwalker as I am sure that at his level, he is being guided every step of the way .. and I have full confidence that he is making the right one. You have to understand that the energy changes all the time and one is needed in different capacity at different places at different times.

I am in a way glad that through that conversation one can see closer to his character and have an appreciation of what he has done. If you read his experiences in the astral (which have very very real consequences) you will understand even deeper just how much energy it takes to produce a movement like this.. as well as the dangers from the 'shadow' forces following your every move. You can find them somewhere posted on the internet.

Now back to spinning crop circles. I was not sure what to think of it.. but then I had a very powerful experience. During my astral states I was hit with 3-4 basic frequencies which translated into my consciousness first as a Sri-Yantra.. and then the next ones were 'exactly' like a spinning crop circle. I could feel the frequency being entangled with the dynamic image flipping details here and there.. After this it became clear. The static crop circles are .exe files if you will ... once you execute them (i.e spin them at different speeds) they start doing their work in your consciousness... almost like installing and changing stuff on a deeper level.... so yea .. I need to get that DVD after that experience.

I hope Astralwalker finds enough time to fully develop back his psionic abilities.. as my personal feeling is actually opposite what many others feel. I've felt for some time now that he has invested too much energy away from himself in order to help others.. and I am really glad to hear that he will be going back to working on himself.

One thing I am sure though, maybe not on avalon but we will be hearing from Astralwalker again. He will be having too powerful information and will know that it must be shared.. when the time is right.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote