View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 06:45 PM   #51
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Reptilian Agenda - Activities On Earth

Here now the second encounter with a reptilian:
Two years ago I decided to raise my “frequency” to a new level. For that, after intense prep, I used a special fasting technique. The main aim was to become a Breatharian. Already for years i had noticed that I had a “guest” within me, because of completely unexplainable swings in mood and thought. In certain situations I was nearly overwhelmed by this strange (and evil) influence. That “guest” must have had a good time while I was in Africa…
During that fasting you apply a special mental technique to get rid of spiritual attachments. When I noticed that somehow I hesitated with the application of that exercise, I really became mad at myself and just forced the issue.
At first it was like pushing slowly back a wall of dense mist or fog, while been aware that something was inside there. The first thing I “saw” was only a snout and for reasons which I can not recall any more, I stopped the exercise. Today I think it was the influence of that entity which made me stop. But that time i tried again with more vigour and was able to fully remove the misty curtain. I saw clearly the head of that entity. It looked similar like this:

Only the snout was a little bigger, longer and a bit more roundish, more like a bulldog.

After seeing it, I addressed it properly and it became history for me.

Last edited by bashi; 03-31-2010 at 10:14 AM.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote