View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 06:29 PM   #46
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

I believe that there are ET's that are a benefit to us, I try to stay clear of good and evil, I liken the Reptilians to any other creature, despite their technology and potential positive use of it, they can not fight their nature, they are predatory animals but just animals with a superior intellect.

Dr Greer stood up and told everybody that their are no hostile Aliens and they are all friendly and his contact team have never had a bad experience.
I have to ask if his contact team are 1 Human & 2 even exists?
The reason why I ask this is because the simple first contact experience is traumatic even if it is positive.

To be honest my guides feel much about him is dishonest and I also feel this about him, his office stating that everything in Project Camelot is dis-info that's ridiculous as Kerry and Bill are the most unbiased researchers that I have come across.

As I say I think every Alien group has its purpose be it good bad, ultimately it is nature that defines us. can we trust any of them? no of course not.

I trust my guides for myself, yes that's selfish, they have saved my life and protected my family, but ultimately have they? I look at my situation now and at what cost has this really been.

They say that they won't let anything happen, but yet I am still suffering and I have not pressed this issue if that means my family then so be it, I am a father before anything so yes it's worth the sacrifice.

But yes my daughter has many drawings she is six years old and talks to them. My wife deals with it, she has seen this, both reptilian and gray and she has a very hard time with it, but is very tolerant of this, she feels that we have no choice and she does feel safe.

But again at what cost? your under a veil of safety in nest of cobras, I trust my guides but that is where my trust ends, reptilians no, Nordics no, but I am not saying they are bad, i am simply saying I know what the reptilians do and have done and that is enough to jade my opinion of their race, again the same with the grays they are responsible for war crimes, but we do not blame a German for the crimes of the peoples past, this is the way I approach it.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote