View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 08:09 PM   #66
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think David Wilcox is a false prophet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post
Absolutely! Excellent post

I think there is something to be learned from this in that as we continue on our path back to Source, we start becoming like minded; and I think this is a clear case of that.

So I don't think it is trying to play on your ego, but show you that it is just part of what happens to us when we decide to become 'service-to-self' oriented and let Universal Spirit happen and flow through us.

-Love and Light-
I am happy you enjoyed the post.

IF we are all one mind at the source, then yes it makes perfect sense that as we return to closeness with that "source" we should seemingly become more "like minded".

Thank you for sharing your opinion regarding the tricks of ego. I appreciate your perspective. I also hope you are right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Imo David Wilcock IS the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce with the caveat that 'reincarnation' is multileveled and NOT linear.
Many people besides David can assume all or part of the 'soulwave' energy of Edgar. David Wilcock so has agreed on a 'soul level' to blend with Edgagr Cayce on the physical level to 'play and give a voice to Edgar Cayce' ''across the dimensional veil'.

Love Abrax
I agree with you completely on this, and think it to be very well said. Something I have noticed of several of your posts I have read today.. Beautiful energy.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote