View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 07:07 AM   #11
seircram
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Seeking to Build Family in Northern CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawziya View Post
Thanks, All (for replying)

I'm kinda spooked right now...with all this stuff I've recently discovered via Internet. I'm normally a very positive, kind person, but I sometimes feel hypered up, anxious & scared. I still believe in the power of positive, in terms of the laws of attraction.
The ONLY place you are going to get true "discernment" is from within. No other single source is going to be 100% of the truth, since even those who channel (without doing a soul replacement) in bib some aspect of their own Ego or agenda into the message. And even other people offering to discern for you will inject some Ego bias.

The plus side is that you can't start to define what is "right" before you have an idea of what is going "wrong". Usually that comes in with a big dose of lower vibrations (mostly fear based) when you realize that your current beliefs do not support "reality".

You are right in that a fear-based response is not going to help in the long run. Positive thought will bring rewards. However, we are entering times where Spiritual Growth is going to be key "long term" survival technique. Spiritual Growth is going to be about the only way to keep a positive outlook in the coming times. And in my opinion you are not going to find "Spiritual" grown in any "church".

Have you read the "New Paradigm" books yet? If so, great. If not, there are better things out there which are a lot more specific. The "New Paradigm" books (according to G. Green on Project Camelot) are supposedly channeled from the "Pleidians" (of which there are different Spiritual levels of these beings).

I am not saying do not be/get prepared. I am just suggesting that if one does not believe that life has some real meaning (in this life or the next, especially), then the fear factor can overcome the Ego factor very quickly.

If one's house was suddenly demolished tomorrow, would their life have no meaning? Do they define their life/worth by their possessions? Were they planning to take them with them when they die? Do we really want believe that this "life" is it?

If you are willing to invest in some Spiritual Prep, in additional to some Survival Prep, then there are some good places to start (no particular order):

* Eckhart Tolle ("The New Earth") and others esp. "In the Now".

* Channelings of the Archangel Gabriel (benutoo.com), starting with the "Earth Changes" channelings and moving on to Spiritual Growth.

* TELOS —Volume 1 - Revelations of the New Lemuria by Aurelia Louise Jones.
seircram is offline   Reply With Quote