View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 05:58 PM   #294
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Hi Malletzky.

Quote:
Hi Astralwalker,

great lessons for all of us! Thanks for bringing this up...and yes, I'm in too.
I just sent a PM to Samarkis to put me on the list.
Welcome my friend.

As you mentioned, we ALL should take our responsibility and do what we're supposed to do. If anyone is not certain of his/her purpose on this Planet, just let your Heart guides you. It will WORK!!!

Quote:
Alcemikey

This is a call to all
Wake up and lucid dream
Like the time before the fall
Intent and light form a stream
Power shifting from king to queen
Forgive the masses and come out clean

This is a call from earth
Wake up and love your mama
Help the goddess light to birth
Anchored by the strength of papa
The serpent energy is changing course
Prayer and ceremony is the healing force

This is a call from sky
Wake up and live as one
The eagle and the condor fly
Send your anguish up to the sun
A message from the jungle spreads
Get into your heart and out of your heads

Thanks my friend. I really appreciate.
Quote:
Antonia - info.
I will read the info and I will tell you my opinion. From first look, it looks very good.

Quote:
Lawlessline

Thankyou Astralwalker for starting this.
Yes my friend. I have started but we all are going to finish it.

Quote:
Czymra

If I can be of any assistance here I'd be more than glad to help.
Yes. Everyone can be of assistance! Please do!

Quote:
Dagon,
in the books of zacharia sitch and others. about the sumerian tales. the Anunnaki made us for labor. to mine gold. due to there dwindling atmosphere to save there planet.
I had watched many of his videos and I have read his books. There is good info there. Far from whole picture but heavy good input.

Quote:
PhiedPiper

Just to be sure I haven't added to any confusion with my own contributions so far:

1) Feb.8th is the first planned meditation

2) I will try to get the file for this out as soon as possible to collect feedback before the event and make alterations if recommended, but it will take me some time to prepare an hour-long file so it probably won't be done until the end of January-ish.

3) [NEW] I am hoping we can have some way to synchronize our clocks for this, so that we are all following the entrainment at the same time. Maybe we can synchronize to a single website that offers the exact time.

4) This first meditation file will likely not be different for anyone, it will be a single file for everyone. In the future, I am contemplating the idea of introducing regional file variations, but this can't be done until I work out the math. If the earth was a perfect sphere it would be much simpler, but since it is actually elliptical due to the force of rotation it makes things a bit more complicated.

5) We're going to try one every month and make them so effective that participation will grow every month. I'll also try modifying the techniques used in at least one way and rely on feedback at first from regular participants (remember, you don't have to necessarily catch the group event, you just have to download the files every month and compare them as they start to add up, maintaining your "favourite").

6) In the meantime we're going to try to really work with all this information collected here to map out something really practical, and not just lots of tidbits of knowledge that are hard to piece together.

7) To accomplish 6), everyone has free license to help. This is where the 2nd part of the team effort comes from (aside from participating in the meditation events and feedback).

Now that we definitely have a broad overview, let's try and focus in on stringing it all together. Good ways of doing this are:

- Short, point form sequences of condensed info

- Numbered info. in logical order

- Really addressing a particular area you have researched well all by itself

--------------

There are a few important things that keep coming back to my mind over and over again, that to me represent the biggest lessons I'm largely still working on in my 10 years (so far) of working towards actualization:
I agree completely!

Quote:
Above all:

1) It is simultaneously important that we do not feel there is a rush, and that we keep working towards this without letting it slacken, knowing that certainly, nothing is going to happen automatically, at the same time.

We move forward but in a casual and comfortable manner - happy to take the time we do to bring this forward.
You are right. In my opinion we are moving with the speed we suppose to. More and more human beings are tuning in, and we are already walking towards Unity.

Quote:
Sanat,
I totally respect your opinion.

Thanks my friend. I really appreciate.
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote