View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 09:46 AM   #6
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: URGENT FEMA, Red, Blue,Yellow list for US citizens

Ama-gi
I received an e-mail with about the same information about 6 months ago, the only difference was that it also spoke of houses with an infrared X on the roof if they did not live close to their mailbox.

I live within the US and checked my mailbox and home nothing yet. I did have a reoccurring dream several months before receiving the e-mail that for some reason I correlate this with for some odd reason.

In the dream there was this long concrete walkway to a high fenced in wide one level building the back was also fenced in. I was an observer and watched above as the people within the building with many wearing white lab coats were slaughtered by some unseen force the military were called in and were also killed, they sent in more military and they too were killed, when no one else came the killing stopped, but I could see the blood and body parts were everywhere.

Very gory sorry but have had many of my dreams that have come to fruition. One that I carried as a young teen has just started to be realized. Again I apologize for this but feel this is tied into Martial Law for some reason.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote