View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 01:45 AM   #18
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
...As of 25.10.2008 around 27 - 29% of the population already qualify for a "Positive Harvest" (a lot of these are probably "star seeds" though. And they really don't need to graduate as they are simply here to assist and have graduated from 3rd density before)...
Hello Sanat. I'm glad to read you again.

If I may my friend, I think all, including "star seeds" risk in incarnating into Humanity. All are under the Universal Laws. If one is still under a victim consciousness, the Laws will bring him/her more of victim consciousness experience. There is much to gain if success is obtained, but the risk is to stay stuck into victim consciousness to result in no ascension.

About "Hidden Hands", most of his statements are according to the Law of One. I think he has said many truth in this regard, but not about himself. What he said about himself and his people did not sound true and genuine to my humble feelings. I'm not thinking exclusively about lies, but also Hidden truth intentionally not being mentioned. I really start to question even the Ra material about this. A lot of truth, but some small lies and hidden truth here and there to mislead, especially when the speaker informs about himself and his people.

My thoughts, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 11-19-2008 at 02:37 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote